Trouble saving and Sending Publisher Doc in an email

I created a news letter in publisher and when I send it from publisher there
are white bars that come up in different places for different veiwers.

But when I try to save the doc into another format and copy/paste into an
email it comes out blurry.

I also tried to copy it into an email and save the email as an email doc and
it comes out blurry.

I need to save this newsletter in a format that will allow me to send it as
an attachment so that another user that does not have publisher can send it
as an email.

Please help!!!!

There are a number of freeware PDF applications--pdf995 and cutepdf--that
install as printer drivers. Once as you install one, you will see them it as
printer selection in the Print dialogue box. The resulting PDF file can be
opened on most computers, and people who don't already have Adobe Reader can
download it for free.

Hope this helps,
Bruce

"doityourself publisher" wrote:

> I created a news letter in publisher and when I send it from publisher there
> are white bars that come up in different places for different veiwers.
>
> But when I try to save the doc into another format and copy/paste into an
> email it comes out blurry.
>
> I also tried to copy it into an email and save the email as an email doc and
> it comes out blurry.
>
> I need to save this newsletter in a format that will allow me to send it as
> an attachment so that another user that does not have publisher can send it
> as an email.
>
> Please help!!!!
0
Brucels (98)

Email trouble with New User in Active Directory
Below is a trail of posts that have been made. My problem has yet to resolved and I need some help quickly. The only other thing I can think of is to reinstall Exchange Server 2003. Hopefully someone will know the answer. Thanks! Subject: Re: Email not Setup when new user created in Active Directory From: "Bryan Hill" <bthill@comcast.net> Sent: 8/15/2004 12:30:21 PM We have other clients that are working fine. Just when we try to set up new ones - it will create the SMTP address but not the X400 address. I tried manually forcing the X400 but it will...

Trouble with the template.
I want to reset the 'normal' template to default to "Times New Roman" 10point font, and the pages numbered centre top. This seems to work when I set and reopen Word2003 from the Administrator Template vis: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates. But it will not work when I open Word2003 normally from the desktop. I have deleted the "Normal.dot" from the following and copied in the "Normal.dot" from the Administrator above: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates...

Outlook express will send but not receive email
I've set up my new outlook at work. I can send emails, but not receive for some reason. Any sugjestions? "Ethan" <Ethan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65FDBACD-7946-4041-BB63-C7EE11751A3E@microsoft.com... > I've set up my new outlook at work. I can send emails, but not receive > for > some reason. Any sugjestions? Outlook, part of MS office, or Outlook EXPRESS? the two are totally different programs, despite the similar name. Ethan <Ethan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I've set up my new outlook at work. I can ...

Saving .pub file to send to others
How the heck do I know how to SAVE AS when I want to "share"/send this ..pub file. It contains both black and white photos and text. Well, I know how to save as, but there's so much to choose from. Help, please. This is MS Publisher 2002, sp3. Nice program after ya get used to it. <g> AnnE in MN AnnE The best, to ensure that all can open the file (not everyone has Publisher), is to create a PDF and send that as an attachment. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat (not the reader), you can get a free pdf creater here: http://www.primopdf.com ...

trouble with CrmIsapi.dll
I was experiencing the same problem with the SDK as many have posted to this group ... "the WhoAmI() call results in a http error 405 when running sample code" I followed some of the advice; checked my .srf mapping to CrmIsapi.dll and re-registered the CrmIsapi.dll. when I re-register CrmIsapi.dll I get an error 80004005 - unspecified. ??? I copied it to various places and retried it ... same result. I got the original from the disk and retried ... same result. unmapped it from .srf, restarted and retried to register it ... same result. Anyone experienced this. What's up with m...

"554 <name1-name2@bluewin.ch> Relay access denied." Email didn't.
I attempted to email a friend in Switzerland at: "name1-name2@bluewin.ch" (I actually used a hyphenated name rather than name1-name2.) This is a new computer and new email address for my friend. The email was returned as undeliverable with this notation: "554 <name1-name2@bluewin.ch> Relay access denied." What does this mean, and, more importantly, what must I do to successfully transmit email to this address? Thank you. Jim A relay is often presented by an SMTP Gateway that is trying to pass on the message to another Gateway/Mail server. What you want to ...

Password does not save in outlook 2003
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C45B68.16BC1D90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Dear Friends, Please help !!!!! I did a clean install of office 2003. The first thing I tested was out = look 2003 and it is broken. Out look does not save password. Every time I try to receive message it = asks me for the password. I am checking the password save check box = every time with no success. I cleaned all registry settings and did install it three times with no = success. Any suggestions...

Emails not posted to cases
I am running Exchange 2000. When an email is generated for a case, even if the case number (CRM:{8A844558-2288-4333-86F6-0FF4288C7162}:MRC) is in the subject line, the email is not being posted to the case. When we go to look at the activites history, the email is not there. I there a setting to make Outlook emails attach to CRM cases? Is the email showing up in the activities history for the contact you sent the email to? Is the email being sent out of the case or from the contact? -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "brellim" wrote: > I am running Exchan...

unexpected conversion trouble

How do I print 2 copies of a Publisher document on an A4 sheet
Can anyone help please? Using Publisher Xp forming part of Office Xp. Setup your printer for A4, in page layout select custom, landscape, type 14.8cm width, 20.997cm height. The dialogue should say "Prints two copies per sheet." -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Wombat" <Wombat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB398094-C64A-4642-AEED-E686513932D5@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help please? Using Publisher Xp forming part of Office Xp. ...

Trouble with Outlook 2003 and PST File
Hi, We have a user who is using Outlook 2003 and moves most emails to a PST file which is considered archived email data. They have reached the Max limited on this PST file of 1.99GBs and its not letting them open the PST file. It is trying to repair it when they try to open the PST file. Here is the message they receive: "Can't move the items. The file <path>\<filename>.pst has reached its maximum size. To reduce the amount of data in this file, select some items that you no longer need, and then permanently delete them." I can't even get it open to delete...

Save as type #2
Hi how can I set in mail message Save As window by default save as type - Outlook Message Format? br, Tarmo tarts <TarmoR@bcs.ee> wrote: > how can I set in mail message Save As window by default save as type - > Outlook Message Format? You cannot change the default "save as type" value. HTML messages will always have a default of .htm, Rich Text a default of .rtf, and PLain text as .txt. You can, however, just drag the message from the mail folder to a Windows file system folder to have a default .msg. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlo...

Export Configuration & Send/Receive Warning mail
Hi all, I have two queries....... 1) We have been told to make a soft copy of entire configuration of exchange server.We can do this manually but it may takes very long time and it may contain human error..is there any tool available which can take entire complete configuration of my exchange server and export to some file.... 2) We are facing problem of mailbox size issues...We have more than 200 mailboxes on our server.We repeatedly insist our users to keep mailbox size low to increase performance of the server but as we all know this is not much useful..somebody do and somebody not w...

saving files
Created workbook in Excel 2007 with 4 worksheets and trying to save as an 97 - 2003 workbook. Computer freezes and sometimes an error message appears Compatibility checker that data beyond 256 (IV) columns by 65,536 rows, will not be saved. Any help??? hi if you do have data beyond 256 columns and 65536 row, there is no help. the maximum number of columns in ver2003 to 97 is 256 and the maximum number of rows is 65536. this cannot be increased. regards FSt1 "stacey" wrote: > Created workbook in Excel 2007 with 4 worksheets and trying to save as an 97 ...

Trouble with Pivot Tables & Named Ranges
Can I use a dynamic named range setup in one file as a range in pivot tables in another file? When I have the data source file (with the named range) and the pivot report files open, the pivot reports update just fine. But the moment I close the source data, the pivot reports no longer can update and I get a message that the source can't be found. If I reopen the source, the pivot tables work fine again - but as soon as I close it up, the reports no longer work. The source file is very large and I don't want to open it every time I have to update all the reports tha...

Repost-Edit and save query criteria
Sorry to repost this, but I was not sure I would get help with this again and it would get lost in the list. As suggested, I created a table called ExcludeShows1 with the ShowID and Year fields. I have posted the SQL with those changes to the query. When I tested this initially, it appeared to work. Then I tried testing the queries using last year's show data for 2009. No data is being returned for 2009. Not sure what is happening that it is not returning 2009 data. SELECT Shows.ShowID, Entries.Place, IIf([Entries]>1,([Entries]-[Place])*0.5,0) AS Points1, IIf([...

I am in trouble
Hi, I am a student in Cambodia.I don't have any girlfriend. I tried everything. I looked at them wrote poem to them it doesnt work. I got an account from facebook, hi5 friendster myspace. I have 0 girl friend. What should I do? I am so desperate. I am good looking and 250 kg only. Please help me or at least send me some foood I am hungry Best Regards Hungry Guy __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4944 (20100314) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com You're tr...

save a resualts calculation in one column
Dear members, I have one problem for save and record for resualts of calculation on formula in cells of one column.any time i repeat calculation, th resualt save in first cell(link cell) and not move to below cell ,i the other word ,i want for any calculation by formula resualts save i next cell(without change of last try ). Thanks ras_mi -- ras-mi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ras-mir's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1537 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26994 Hi r...

Formulas not updating until file is saved
I'm using Excel 2003 11.5612.5606. I recreated one of our workbooks that has various formulas in it. Some of which are just something like =A1 where A1 contains the customer name. The customer name doesn't show up in that cell until after the file is saved. What did I do wrong? -- Tech ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tech's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15107 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=492762 The file is probably set for manual recalculation - you c...

Exchange 2003 stops receiving email, but can send just fine. big e
My E2k3 SP1 has been working great for 18 months handling 15 000 pieces of mail a day with no worries. Over the last 2 weeks something has changed and I can’t track down what. The server will send out all email but will not deliver any mail to the internal users. The messages sit in a queue called “messages awaiting directory lookup”. The Server is using 2 internal DNS servers which are the 2 local DC’s. I have 2 DC’s on the exchange site, one is a GC the other is not. I have run Dcdiag and it found no errors. The server is a 2.4 zeon with 3 GB RAM. The store is on 5 GB. The only thin...

Sending Access database through Outlook
How can I change the access file extension from .mdb to .bak to let me send my database using Outlook? "nessy" <nessy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:432F0932-9054-43E5-83E3-6D56745AD4E4@microsoft.com... > How can I change the access file extension from .mdb to .bak to let me > send > my database using Outlook? Am I missing something obvious but obviously not mentioned, like saving the file from Access, renaming its extension, and then e-mailing the file? -- _________________________________________________________________ ******** Post repl...

Can't save attachments #2
I have Outlook 2000 and when I try to save attachments Outlook crashes. I can right click and open them no problem it just wont let me save them whether they are jpg's or Word docs. Anyone any ideas? Thanks Tony Tony Williams <tw@invalid.com> wrote: > I have Outlook 2000 and when I try to save attachments Outlook > crashes. At what point does the "crash" occur and what exactly are the "crash" symptoms? When you right-click and open, can you then use File>Save As? -- Brian Tillman Thanks for the reply Brian, sorry took so long to get back to ...

duplicate email #7
I have some client using outlook who receive duplicate email (2 times) everytime. How can I fix it?? The server is using SBS2003, just like windows 2003 server + exchange 2003. Any advise? Edf Hi Edmond, did you check the rules. If you get duplicate amails, it is often that you have double rules on a mail. Please check you r rules! -- Gestern lief noch alles, ich habe nichts gemacht! Bitte in der Newsgroup antworten, damit jeder davon was hat "Edmond" <reg@megawharf.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:#GqmYtXPEHA.4036@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I have some client using ou...

I hit save instead of save as...is there any way to go back?
I need to retrieve the information from the page before I saved. I needed to hit save as and accidently hit save. Anyone???? You've kinda burned your own bridge. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jr Bullet" <Jr Bullet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C9AD451B-209A-448F-935B-B2D1EC64A733@microsoft.com... >I need to retrieve the information from the page before I saved. I needed >to > hit save as and accidently hit save. Anyone???? On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 00:52:09 +0000, Jr Bullet wrote (in article <C9AD451B-209A-448F-935B-B2...

OL2000 emails not to stay in server
I use Outlook 2000 and receive/send emails to/from an MS Exchange Server. At this moment all emails are kept in the server and size grows fast. I thought it is possible (as before) to create a .pst (personal folder file) in my local hard disk to keep all email items (sent mails, inbox, deleted items, etc.). And I am sure there is a place in Outlook 97 to tell it to either to keep my mails in my mail box, or, to deliver it to a pst file in the local hard disk. Can anyone show me the correct clicks in Outlook 2000 to do the same trick? Thanks. ykffc <ykffc@discussions.microsoft.com&g...