top fold card printed on 4 sides

I would like to be able to create a top or side card fold with printing on
all 4 sides (front, 2 inside panels and back)...much like the quarter fold
card, but the size would need to be 5.5" x 8.5.  Any ideas how this can be
done?

Tried everything wrote:
> I would like to be able to create a top or side card fold with
> printing on all 4 sides (front, 2 inside panels and back)...much like
> the quarter fold card, but the size would need to be 5.5" x 8.5.  Any
> ideas how this can be done?
==========================
Which version of Publisher?

--

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)
5/8/2007 1:06:05 AM
Setup your card as a booklet.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Tried everything" <Tried everything@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to be able to create a top or side card fold with printing on
> all 4 sides (front, 2 inside panels and back)...much like the quarter fold
> card, but the size would need to be 5.5" x 8.5.  Any ideas how this can be
> done?

0
mary-sauer (6480)
5/8/2007 8:11:18 AM

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Setup your card as a booklet.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Tried everything" <Tried everything@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I would like to be able to create a top or side card fold with printing on
> > all 4 sides (front, 2 inside panels and back)...much like the quarter fold
> > card, but the size would need to be 5.5" x 8.5.  Any ideas how this can be
> > done?
>
> Mary , thanks for your response.  I did try this.  The problem with this procedure there is printing only on 1 side with 2 pages being printed.  My goal was to have 1 page with printing in 4 sections - 2 sections on the front of the page and 2 sections on the back of the page.  I did finally realize the only way to accomplish this was to print 1 side of the page and then re-insert that page and print the other side.

Are you saying the card folded will be 5 x 7, thus the paper is 10 x 7?

Are you also saying you want two cards per sheet?

Or is your top folded card simply a 8.5 x 11 standard sheet?

Page setup, folded card, top fold. Insert two more pages. Page 2 will be the
back of your card.
The message will be on page three, if you put anything on page four you will
have to manually rotate it  (see print preview).

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Setup your card as a booklet.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "Tried everything" <Tried everything@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> message
>> >I would like to be able to create a top or side card fold with printing on
>> > all 4 sides (front, 2 inside panels and back)...much like the quarter fold
>> > card, but the size would need to be 5.5" x 8.5.  Any ideas how this can be
>> > done?
>>
>> Mary , thanks for your response.  I did try this.  The problem with this
>> procedure there is printing only on 1 side with 2 pages being printed.  My
>> goal was to have 1 page with printing in 4 sections - 2 sections on the front
>> of the page and 2 sections on the back of the page.  I did finally realize
>> the only way to accomplish this was to print 1 side of the page and then
>> re-insert that page and print the other side.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

print preview and print don'e reflect the text on the page
I think there is a gremlin in my computer, when i am editing pages in publisher i place certain text on a page, and in print preview, either that page appears blank or text from another page appears. what am i missing? Read the third FAQ here Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "rawgirl" <rawgirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62996FBC-FF82-4D72-B12D-D567D24297F5@micros...

Gift Cards & Quickbooks
If anyone is using RMS SO, selling gift cards and exporting to quickbooks; can you please tell me what general ledger accounts you have your gift card tender type and gift card sales going to. Currently I have my gift card sales credited to a liability and my gift card tender debited to the same liability. I sold a $10 gift card yesterday and it posted correctly to the liability account. Today I redeemed the gift card but it did not debit the liability account. What am I doing wrong??? Any help would be appreciated!!! Kelly Kelly, Can you specify more detail how you configure yo...

Credit Card Name on slip (Tender.Accountholder)
I get an error when I add Tender.Accountholder to my receipt - I need to capture the credit card holder name on the slip for the transaction. I get an unrecognized object message. Any ideas out there? -Jerry I don't see a field of AccountHolder in Tender There is one in TenderEntry perhaps Barry "JerryData" <JerryData@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:485752F5-9423-4F50-BE20-F1B81AC8C583@microsoft.com... >I get an error when I add Tender.Accountholder to my receipt - I need to > capture the credit card holder name on the slip for the transaction. I...

Actor: Top package
Hey... When i create an actor it display the text "top package" before the name i give it... How do i remove that??? Best regards Kent ...

Printing Sheets
Newly installed Excell 2007. When Downloading a new excell from an email or when creating a sheet myself. When I print only the two first columns print. I have used excell for ten years. Nothing I have tried works. Print areas no change. ...

templates #4
template won't come up after download, a validation succuessful screen appears and I can't find downloads>? Hi, Why don't you give us more details, what template are you downloading and from where, exactly - give us the entire url. -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "duckie55" wrote: > template won't come up after download, a validation succuessful screen > appears and I can't find downloads>? ...

10.1.4 can't find an installation???
I have Office X SR-1 installed, and whenever I try to upgrade to the 10.1.4 (Exchange update), the installer fails telling me it can't find a valid installation to upgrade. Office is located in the Applications folder of my hard drive and is a legal copy, so I don't know why it won't install? Anyone? Thanks in advance! On 10/3/03 8:35 PM, in article BBA3B855.28E%mailinglists@covad.net, "Mailinglists" <mailinglists@covad.net> wrote: > I have Office X SR-1 installed, and whenever I try to upgrade to the 10.1.4 > (Exchange update), the installer fails tel...

column width #4
Hi I thought it would be much easier but I can't set column widths from VB After lot of trouble I find out that ColumnWidth is not what I need, i sets width in characters not in pixels. How can I set width in pixels I need full synta Than alekm Hi AFAIK the width property is read-only. So you can only use ColumnWidth for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany alekm wrote: > Hi, > I thought it would be much easier but I can't set column widths from > VB. After lot of trouble I find out that ColumnWidth is not what I > need, it sets width in characters not in pix...

TOP 15 online business
This is the best place to find Top Online and Home Business The best of the best is there. Subscribe to get lattest news Updated daily TOP 15 online business: http://www.spot2biz.com ...

I should be able to print Excel an entire workbook doublesided
I am trying to print a significantly large Excel workbook and save paper. I have chosen everything that is required for the printer to do it but must change the document to pdf in order for it to happen. Very frustrating and wasteful. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in t...

PivotTable
Re: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot05.html#TopItems I use the data file from the above site. I drag "name" to the row fields area and "score" to the data items area. = Then I double-click on name and select top 5 scores. I can even sort = in ascending order of scores. No problem. However, if I just drag score to the row fields area and nothing else, = when I click on advanced, "Top 10 AutoShow" is greyed out. The way to = get around this is to also drag score to the data area i.e. two = identical columns of score side by side. Then I can choose the top...

Conditional Formatting Question #4
I have columns of numbers in which some cells are blank. I would like to have one fill color for cells in which the number is greater than or equal to a certain value and another fill color for cells in which the number is less than that value. At the same time, I would like the blank cells to remain unformatted. I can use conditional formatting to achieve the first two objectives, but I can't seem to figure out how to specify that the blank cells within the column should remain unformatted. For example, cells with a value greater than or equal to 50 are light green and cells with a va...

how to make an animated christmas card
I would like to make an animated christmas card that I can send to my overseas friends and relatives, but don't know how to get started. Informed Publisher was the best program, if better in another program please advise. Thank you. If you must do it in Publisher read the help on web pages. Animation only happens in HTML. There is a web site here where you can compose an animated card. http://www.freewebcards.com/pingapal/index.php -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Shogun38" <Shogun38@discussion...

Check Boxes & Printing
Using MS Office XP when I print an excel sheet with "check boxes" in it, they are all printed to the left of thier original location and the file is then changed to the same as the printed version. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;838910 Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002 But Jim Rech recently posted this: This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch there is no need to get a hotfix (although this article does not directly mention this fix, it's in there). http://support.microsoft.com/default.as...

How to make CStatic been on top of all child windows in my dialog?
Hi there. I'm just expiriencing some problems with CStatic behaviour. The point is that I have some CStatic that I want to use as a nitification label. sometimes I need to show user some information and I want to do that the way when a Label appeare in the middle of the dialog and stay on top of all other controls placed o dialog. I use the following functions to make a CStatic visible and been on top, but it doesn't work well: ::SetWindowPos(m_lblPartsMsg.m_hWnd, HWND_TOPMOST, 0, 0, 0, 0, SWP_NOMOVE | WP_NOSIZE ); Coudl you suggest me what I have to do to acchive the behaviour I ...

3-D Donut Chart printing
Hello, Donut charts created in Excel and exported to Power Point loose resolution (look fuzzy) when printing from Power Point. This occurs with Donut charts using a 3-D design effect or beveled look. I would like to put the chart into a metafile or non-editable format when moving to PowerPoint. Not sure if this is an Excel, PowerPoint or file format being used. Thoughts? Thanks. Should have mentioned this is 2007. "Tmright" wrote: > Hello, > Donut charts created in Excel and exported to Power Point loose resolution > (look fuzzy) when printing from Power Point. ...

How can i make values appear at the top of bars in a bar graph?
chart options>data labels>value -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Dylan" <Dylan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9AF2AB4B-03DE-4A30-9435-83C9C517D92F@microsoft.com... > ...

Printing non-adjacent columns #3
Hi I know I can hide columns I don't want to print and I know I can use Group and Outline but that means I have to do this each time to the columns I want to print and they could be different each time in the spreadsheet - is there a quicker way using a macro or something? Basically I have 45 columns and sometimes I want to print for example A:E,G,M-P,T and sometimes I want to print other combinations of columns. Thanks Ann Record a macro when you hide your columns, print the worksheet, and unhide the columns. Then you could use that as the basis of your code to print the colu...

Outlook 2000 problem #4
My outlook messages do not go to the outbox (I do not have my Outlook configured for immediate delivery) and they are never deposited into my inbox. When I do a "send/receive" it cannot be found without Outlook or Outlook express. This is due to a recent upgrade from Windows 98 to WindowsXP. Terri <tkroboth@ameritech.net> wrote: > My outlook messages do not go to the outbox (I do not > have my Outlook configured for immediate delivery) and > they are never deposited into my inbox. How do you know they get downloaded? > When I do > a "send/receive&q...

Forcing a dialog to be the top top top top most window !
Hi When my app starts up it displays an initial dialog. Under certain circumstances this dialog popus up behind another applications window so you don't see it. Is there any way of forcing the dialog to the top I have set the dialog's "Set Foreground" property I have added the following to its OnInitDialog() : SetWindowPos(&wndTop, 0, 0, 0, 0, SWP_NOMOVE | SWP_NOSIZE ) TTFN Jo &wndTopmost joe On Fri, 21 May 2004 02:51:03 -0700, Jon EVans <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >When my app starts up it displays an initial d...

CRM 4.0, using a Outlook 2003 on Windows vista
Hello I meet problems with CRM 4.0, using a Outlook 2003 customer on Windows vista, access time after synchronization is too important, accounts display, contacts take several seconds (computer characteristics: portable IBM core2duo T 7500 - 4 G of ram) does Someone meet the same problem? Thank you in advance ...

Online Updates stopped on 4/13/06
Online updates for all Canadian mutual funds stopped on 4/13/06. I track 48 stocks, mutual funds and indexes. Most are Canadian. Some are USA. Canadian & USA stocks and ETFs continue to be updated OK. Only Cdn mutual funds are not updated. I use Money 2004 Std OEM edition. Can anyone help with this or direct me to where to find help? By OEM do you mean it was preinstalled on the PC when it was purchased? If so you are probably stuck. US Mutual funds can be tracked at the moringstar site in a portfolio with a free signup. The Std edition ceases automatic updates in 1 year from insta...

List top five
Hi there, I've searched this site looking for an answer for this but no luck What I have is imported list of invoices thousands of rows long with about 450 suppliers occurring many times over. What I want is a formula or function that will give me the top 5 suppliers - something like (MAX(Count,1 ,2, ,3...?? It seems it should be pretty straightforward but it's beaten me (I can do this easily with a filter but I've been told they find them confusing!) Many thanks for your help Paul SInce you have your data in rows already, you could create a PivotTable w...

Right margin printing problems
I'm making postcards in Publisher 2002. I've have everything laid out according to the layout guides but my printer has suddenly decided to cut off text on the right margin. How do I fix this? It never used to do it before. Increase the margin measurement. -- Don Vancouver, USA "treespeak" <treespeak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B6112CD7-99BC-450B-940A-7DA518F51F68@microsoft.com... > I'm making postcards in Publisher 2002. I've have everything laid out > according to the layout guides but my printer has suddenly decided to c...

tri-fold A4 layout
I want to do a 3 column .. identical text each column .. layout in a 3-fold A4 size using Word, to be guillotined into 3 identical flyers. Any help for a good template or otherquick easy ways to do this ?? Thanks I just set the paper up for three columns. Make the distance between columns equal to the sum of left and right margins. Enter the text once, then copy/paste into the second and third columns. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Gaz2904" <Gaz2904@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...