Tiling Problem

I have Office 2010 and have had the same problem in 2007, 2003 and XP. It
has also been a problem with 3 different printers. I have a poster I print
up on a regular basis and have a printer that prints edge to edge. I have
printed with normal borders and edge to edge with the same problem. It
skips printing the gaps between pages. There are missing sections and the
pages do not match up properly, requiring manual filling in or smoothing of
the gaps. An annoyance with black printing, but a problem with color. Any
ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.

Mike D.
0
survey (19)

Look for a newer printer driver.

--
Don - Publisher 2000�
Vancouver, USA

"Michael Dobony" <survey@stopassaultnow.net> wrote in message
>I have Office 2010 and have had the same problem in 2007, 2003 and XP. It
> has also been a problem with 3 different printers. I have a poster I print
> up on a regular basis and have a printer that prints edge to edge. I have
> printed with normal borders and edge to edge with the same problem. It
> skips printing the gaps between pages. There are missing sections and the
> pages do not match up properly, requiring manual filling in or smoothing
> of
> the gaps. An annoyance with black printing, but a problem with color. Any
> ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.
>
> Mike D.

0
Engineer5094 (821)
12/21/2011 7:01:53 PM
On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:01:53 -0800, Don Schmidt wrote:

> Look for a newer printer driver.

it has the newest drivers already.
0
survey (19)

Database size problems
Hi all, I'm running Ex2K wiht SP3 on a W2k with SP3 server. My mailbox store as reached maximum allowed size and i need to perform an offline defragmentation. the prolem is that i can't access the mailbox, it stops before i can umount it. The error is "Operation terminated with error -2231 (JET_errSLVStreamingFileInUse, The specified streaming file is currently in use) after 2.31 seconds." i reinstalled Ex2KSP3, but the problem remains. What can i do to fix this? Thank you all very much, Filipa Gaudêncio "The specified streaming file is currently in use&qu...

PropertyPage problem
Hello, I am working on wizard application using classes derived from CPropertySheet and CPropertyPage. Initially I will create a property sheet and add pages to that sheet. (WizardSheet is derived from CPropertySheet) WizardSheet* ptrWizardSheet = NULL; ptrWizardSheet = new WizardSheet (); (WizardPage is derived from CPropertyPage) WizardPage* page1 = new WizardPage(); WizardPage* page2 = new WizardPage(); ptrWizardSheet.AddPage(page1); ptrWizardSheet.AddPage(page2); Using the above page's HWND, I want to add a different dialog with it's own controls on it. I must ...

Problems using accounts in a different currency from the base curr
I´m actually using MNY 17.0.120.1415 version, and one Bank account in a different currency from my base currency Euro. This account is in JPY, others inside Portfolio Manager are in USD or GBP. With the Portfolio Manager I haven't got any problems, each 15 minutes my accounts are updated. But with my bank JPY account isn't updated at anytime. I cheked the Currency Options at Program Options menu, making click in "Update Currencies" buttom. All those currencies was selected with "Update exchange rate online" What can I do? I forgot update now buttom in ...

Saving with password problem
I have tried saving an xls sheet under a different name using a password to stop others from changing the contents but I can't seem to get it to work. I go to "File", "Save as", and then click on "Tools" on the "Save As" dialogue box that comes up. I choose "General Options" and enter a new password in "Password to Modify" (I also put a tick in the "Read only recommended" box. I click okay and another box comes up wanting me to re-enter my password, which I do and click okay. I then save the sheet. Later I load ...

.DEF FIle Problem
i have many functions with the same name but different parameters in my extension dll. how can i specify those functions in a .DEF File, i mean how to differentiate. thanks for the help <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:076501c3bed6$8af64520$a301280a@phx.gbl... > i have many functions with the same name but different > parameters in my extension dll. how can i specify those > functions in a .DEF File, i mean how to differentiate. > > thanks for the help > I am not sure why you need this DEF file as you know the reasons already. The only gu...

Tab Control Problem
I'm just wondering how I can add controls to tab control pages that are bound to fields from different tables. I have 3 tables (road, track and gym) with similar named fields and I want to create a tab page for each table. Unfortunately, my tab control form only allows me to view and set controls for one table. So even though I might have a control bound to a field from table 'road', the information i enter goes to the table 'track' because that is the default table for the tab control form. My manual says I should be able to send and view info from different tables using ...

Money 2000 Invoice printing problem
I have a problem with the characters in invoices all printing upside down. The characters are all laid out in the correct place but the characters are flipped upside down. Report printing is all ok. I have tried reinstalling Money and also doing a Restore in XP back to before the problem occurred but no improvement. Any suggestions would be welcome Thanks Graham ...

Money upgrade 2004 ->2008 file problems
I was using money 2004 for so many years that I lost my CD ( but still have the paper box product 105-00462 origin ireland ). Now I changed computer, and as I dont have the cd I downloaded money 2008 amd tried to opened my file. It doesn't open. It says that it is not compatible with this version of money ? How can i solve this problem? I need to use money and to have back all the old data. Please help See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=1. "Abilis" <Abilis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DC7EA4C7-1A3B-4FAD-9542-46571B71BE18@microsoft.com... >I w...

CFile::GetStatus problem
Hello, I have a problem with the CFile::GetStatus function. Whenever I call it with a network name ("\\SERVERNAME\SHAREDDIR"), it hangs in a heap allocation routine. Can anyone please give me a hint whether this is a known beahavior and a workaround? TIA! Hey Frank, found, static BOOL PASCAL GetStatus( LPCTSTR lpszFileName, CFileStatus& rStatus ); lpszFileName A string in the Windows character set that is the path to the desired file. The path can be relative or absolute, but cannot contain a network name. for this call. Check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/defa...

problems creating xml documents with vb.net
OK.. I am creating an XML document (Fedex Tracking). And one of my attributes on an element is supposed to have an "xsi:" before the attribute name. It is in my code below.. but the output does not have the "xsi:" The area to look at is the "noNamespaceSchemaLocation" Any ideas around this? What I end up with is: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> - <TrackShipmentRequest xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" noNamespaceSchemaLocation="TrackShipment.xsd" DetailScanIndicator="true" Ve...

file sharing problem
I am implementing a SBS Server 2008 R2 network and am having difficulty allowing another user to view files on an XP3 client. The XP client's primary user files are being redirected to the server. I need to have another person get full access to the primary users files. Using SBS console I have given the second user standard access to the client PC, co-owner status and full control on the primary user's redirected folder, and even setup file sharing on the client PC for the second user. However, when the second user logs on to the client PC, the primary user's My Docs...

DCount problem 03-30-07
I am using the following for a form's textbox controlSource: =DCount("[DRef]","[q1Main]",("[q1Main.DRef]">=#06/01/02# And "[q1Main.DRef]"<=#06/30/06#) And "[q1Main.CaseType]"="CUS") The count is 0, but I know the count should be larger than 0. Does anyone see something goofy in my code? TIA Your quotes are wrong. =DCount("[DRef]","[q1Main]",("[q1Main.DRef]>=#06/01/02# And [q1Main.DRef]<=#06/30/06#) And [q1Main.CaseType]='CUS'") (that's And [q1Main.CaseType]= ' C...

Real Problem!
One of my users is getting Mail Delivery error messages saying that the message cannot be sent because the following address cannot be found. the users are mostly all@aol.com, but the thing is, she is not sending the messages. This sounds viral, or like spam, but I don't know how to solve it since the address that is sending the mail to the aol users has no mailbox associated with it. It's just a forward email address. Please help me. -- Wack ---- This message will self destruct. This is a little drastic, and would require the user to notify her external contacts, but you cou...

Connection problems on SSAS for some projects
I am running on VS 2005 and Sql Server 2005 and trying to deploy my project to Analysis Server and I get the following message: A connection cannot be made. Ensure that the server is running. Additional information: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. 127.0.0.1:2383 I created 2 project virtually identical. The only difference was that I created a new connection for the first project and then pointed at the existing connection for the 2nd project. The connection showing for both projects when I right-click the Adventure WorksDW...

how to repeat print single tile of multiple tile poster?
in publisher one tile of multiple tile poster failed to print (ran out of ink). how do I print only the tile that missing? Other than complete (20 sheet) print run. There is no easy way of doing this. Take a look at print preview to determine what tile you need to print. Create rectangles around the areas you don't want to print, fill with white, no line. Keep checking print preview to be sure you are covering the correct tiles. You will end up printing 20 pages, but only one will use ink. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "billyb." <billyb.@discus...

Problem with Turkish Excel File
Hi to all, I'm some excel files generated by a report servers. These reports are generated in Turkish language. If I open them by using English Microsoft Excel (Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (12.0.6535.5002) SP1 MSO (12.0.6535.5002)) I can see them properly with table, images and format properties. If I open them by using Turkish Microsoft Excel (TRK Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (12.0.6545.5000) SP2 MSO (12.0.6545.5004)) I'm not able to see them properly..in particular no table is showed nor the images and so on. I found here http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel/browse_...

excel chart x/y variable problem
I am trying to plot variables on my x and y axis and have the field b standard... such as site = 1 2 3 4 5 value 1 = 10 1 6 8 3 value 2 = 2 6 3 2 9 with value 1 being on the x axis, and value 2 being on the y axis an the site # being compared between the 2. I assume you can do it using x y scatter but how??? Any help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If I understand you correctly, plot the value-1 and value-2 in a XY scatter chart. Then, use the site #s as data labels. To simplify the job, use either XY Chartlabeler (www.appspro.com) or Chart Tools (www.j-walk.com)....

OleMainThreadWndName Problem
We have an MFC app. On some PC's running NT4.0 SP6a, we find that although the app appears to have "terminated", in fact it is still invisibly running according TaskManager. We have no problems terminating the apps from TaskManager, no "End Task" recquired. But if we forget to do this, NT 4.0 on shutting done cannot terminate the app and windows pops up saying that for app "OleMainThreadWndName" it cannot shut it down and do we wish to "End Task"? My thoughts 1. I think these are the same thing. Some residue of our app does not terminate. We don...

Problem with Word table in Excel
Hope someone can help. Here's my problem. I want to easily double the amounts in each row of a column in a Microsoft Word table. I exported the table to Excel, inserted a column (column B) next to the one I wanted to work with, and typed the formula =A1*2. I then copied it to the rest of the cells in the B column. Of course, it worked. All the numbers in the A column were doubled in the corresponding B-column cells. But when I went to copy the doubled B-column numbers into the A column, I got a circular reference error. Problem is that I'm copying the formula, not the actu...

Problem with SBS2008/Email
I am having a problem with a new SBS2008 server that I can't figure out. It revolves around internal email that I can see (1 user on same server sending to another user on the same). It is also not happening with all of the 12 clients on the SBS2008, only a few of them where emails are getting rejected. I looked up their information in the SBS2008 and all looks good to me. Here is a sample of the reject. cma.local is the local domain and "Melonie" is trying send to "Joann". I looked up Joann's info in SBS2008 AD and Exchange 2007 and she as ema...

Problems Downloading
I am having problems downloading statements from my new bank account. I've been downloading statements for some time with no problem, but recently changed to a brokerage banking account. When I try to download, I get a 'choose a money account' dialog box. The problem is that the 'money account name' pull down list is empty. I've tried to create a new account, but at the end all that's downloaded is the account balance. I have the correct money account open when I try to download. thanks for any help ...

Strange problem
Hi, My messenger was constantly logging me out. I managed to cure that by using ZapMessenger and then repairing essentials. Now I am getting a strange problem. I am connected to a group and have individual connections to each of the other members. If nobody else is available but some are shown as busy, I can log on and everything is stable. As soon as someone else signs in, my connection drops out. After a couple of re-connections I can have a perfectly good conversation with them on the individual link. However, if we try to use the group connection, I start being disco...

Can I tile worksheets within a workbook, like one tiles workbooks.
It would often be very convenient to have two or more sheets from the same workbook displayed at the same time (tiled). One can do this with workbooks, but I cant seem to find a way to do it with worksheets within a workbook. Window>New window. Tile these and one set up with one sheet and one another. Two views of the same file. To close, close one window with the 'close' button, maximise the remaining one and save -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Tovarish_Dad" <Tovarish_Dad@discussions.mi...

PDf problems
A couple of weeks ago, when trying to save a file to pdf in Publisher 2007, all the graphics had black around them. Worked fine before that. And it doesn't matter if the graphic/clip art is jpg or png or tiff - same result. I have run all the security/virus scans and Windows updates, deleted the entire Office Suite and reinstalled, but nothing seems to help. So, I have to put the documents on a memory stick and take to my home computer, convert to pdf, then put back on the memory stick to bring in to the office. HELP! What PDF converter are you using? Can you print the docume...

ALTER SCHEMA problem
I create a new Schema OS, and then try to move a dbo table (Address) over to the new Schema ALTER SCHEMA OS TRANSFER dbo.Address Cannot alter the schema 'OS', because it does not exist or you do not have permission. I am 'sa' and I am connected as 'sa' Thanks, JIM Hi JIM You have not asked any question here, but I presume you want to know WHY you got this error. The message is pretty clear. Verify that you are 'sa' with SELECT suser_sname() and verify you are in the correct database. Look in sys.schemas. Also, always be s...