Themes not available

I have been searching for Publisher templates in the MS website and have
found themes in the Data Sheet templates named "Pattern", "Collage", "Close
-up" .  I should really like these design sets but cant find any reference to
them other than in these Data Sheet templates.  I have Small Business 2003
with XP (SP2), and they are Publisher 2003 templates. Could anyone kindly
tell me if I can get hold of these themes anywhere please?
0
ferdy (23)

Why not download them and adapt them to your project? As near as I can ascertain
these templates are unique.
The "Collage" is especially good...

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"ferdy" <ferdy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have been searching for Publisher templates in the MS website and have
> found themes in the Data Sheet templates named "Pattern", "Collage", "Close
> -up" .  I should really like these design sets but cant find any reference to
> them other than in these Data Sheet templates.  I have Small Business 2003
> with XP (SP2), and they are Publisher 2003 templates. Could anyone kindly
> tell me if I can get hold of these themes anywhere please?

0
gsauer (5094)
10/5/2005 4:36:53 PM
I agree Mary - that is why I was so keen to have them.  I know I could adapt
them but I am doing an A4 trifold brochure and some large menus, and the
'Pattern' design would have just give the right look and 'feel' for this
project.  I was hoping that I wouldnt have to start interfering with it,
particularly for the small brochure, but it seems like I shall just have to
get on with it if I really want these stylish themes!

As always - thank you for your time.

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Why not download them and adapt them to your project? As near as I can ascertain
> these templates are unique.
> The "Collage" is especially good...
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> "ferdy" <ferdy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have been searching for Publisher templates in the MS website and have
> > found themes in the Data Sheet templates named "Pattern", "Collage", "Close
> > -up" .  I should really like these design sets but cant find any reference to
> > them other than in these Data Sheet templates.  I have Small Business 2003
> > with XP (SP2), and they are Publisher 2003 templates. Could anyone kindly
> > tell me if I can get hold of these themes anywhere please?

0
ferdy (23)
10/5/2005 5:13:02 PM
I agree Mary about the Collage - indeed all of them are extremely attractive.
 Anyway - I shall get adapting!
Many thanks as always for your advice

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Why not download them and adapt them to your project? As near as I can ascertain
> these templates are unique.
> The "Collage" is especially good...
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> "ferdy" <ferdy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have been searching for Publisher templates in the MS website and have
> > found themes in the Data Sheet templates named "Pattern", "Collage", "Close
> > -up" .  I should really like these design sets but cant find any reference to
> > them other than in these Data Sheet templates.  I have Small Business 2003
> > with XP (SP2), and they are Publisher 2003 templates. Could anyone kindly
> > tell me if I can get hold of these themes anywhere please?

0
ferdy (23)

Theme issue in VC++.
Hi All, I have created the application like TurboNote+. The application should run on both Win2K and WinXP. While running the application in XP, i got some border issues. It will be fixed, if we choose the default theme in WinXP. But my application should run on all themes of WinXP. How can i handle themes issues in VC++. Please help me to solve this problem. Regards, Prakash. ...

Should the zoom option always be available in charts?
For some reason the zoom I cannot click on the zoom button to view a chart I have created. Why is this button not available? The chart is an entirely separate tab. Hi, Uncheck the 'Chart sizes with window frame'. Tools > Options > Chart > Cheers Andy Chuck wrote: > For some reason the zoom I cannot click on the zoom button to view a chart I > have created. Why is this button not available? The chart is an entirely > separate tab. -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

[ANN] New Help Topics available for Entourage 2008
Entourage 2008 Help now includes a feature that updates the Help files via online access. Recently added are ten new and updated topics. One that I have been asking for since it was left out in Entourage 2004 Help is a description of the symbols used in Entourage. Several topics are updated for MobileMe. You can view these new topics via Mactopia's Help and How-To or Entourage's Help. Continue reading to view all new Help topics. New Help Topics available for Entourage 2008 <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/08/new_help_topics_available.html> In case the above link does no...

Duplicate detection option not available for certain views?
I came across a restriction for duplicate detection that I can't find any information on. I'm not sure if there is a setting I can change to allow this or not but basically if I bring up any entity with an associated contact view (for example bring up a company and look at the associated contacts) and then try to run duplicate detection against those contacts and choose the option for "All Records on All Pages" I get the following message: This option is not available for the current view. Select a different Duplicate Detection option and try again. So then I select...

Theme Park Training Records
Hi All, I don't work with Excel all that often, and its been some time since it was involved in my Computing A-Level! The scenario for the problem I have is this: I work in the theme park industry, in the Rides Management Team. The system for training a ride operator is somewhat over complicated, and we are hoping to move across to excel to help us better manage our team of around 80 staff. When an operator is trained on a ride, they are listed on a competent operator form twice, by hand, one kept on the ride, one kept in the office. This contains the following information: Ride,...

Distributing Themes?
I've created a set of templates in Word 2007 that I want to distribute to all the employees at the company that I work for. I assumed that the colour- and font-theme that I created would be saved together with the template, but apparently that's not the way it works. I realize that it's possible to save the theme separately, and then instruct everyone to download said theme to their own Document Themes folder, but I'm wondering if that's the way you're supposed to do this, or is there an easier way? Ideally I would like to set this theme as the default w...

how to make "Quotes Product Associated " view available on Quotes
I am trying to print a quote and the items under "Quotes Product Associated" view do not appear on my print preview. Is there a way to relocate the same on the main quote sheet? ...

Free/busy info not available
We have Exchange 2003, client uses outlook 2003. From outlook 2003, when we try to schedule meeting invite and add attendants, the "no free/busy information could be retrieved" shows up under the attendants scheduling. This only happens to meeting dates 1 or 2 months in advance. Is this by design or a problem. Any help will be appreciated. the default is to publish Free / Busy info 2 months in advance. What settings do your users have? "Andrew King" <andre_king@coa.com> wrote in message news:e%236l3uMiFHA.3568@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > We have Exchange 20...

scroll bar doen't work smoothly under windows XP theme
I created an application which has horizontal and vertical scroll bar . Both of them wrok correctly under windows classic theme but if I change the theme to windows XP the horizontal scroll bar does'nt work correctly. The exact problem is the scroll works for the first time i scroll then if i again scroll it does'nt move at all and nothing works on the appllication .I need to open any other appllication and close it for the scroll to work again correctly. ...

CDialogBar and XP theme
Hello NG, I have a question concerning CDialogBar and Windows XP themes. I hope someone will be able to point me in the right direction. First of all I'm using VS2005 and I have made a SDI project. I've added a rebar control - and in this rebar control I add a CDialogBar control. The DialogBar is displayed just fine - the only problem is, that the background of the DialogBar isn't painted with the gradient that comes with XP themes. My rebar control is displayed just fine - with gradient and all. Is there anyway I can: a. Make the DialogBar control transparent, so that the underl...

How do I set a created theme as a default theme?
In ppt, I can create a theme and I can set a default theme, but having trouble creating a theme and then setting it as the default theme. Anybody have an idea. I basically just want my default theme (the opening blank presentation slide) to have arial instead of calibri font. Thanks George, Did you have a look here? http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ01010.htm#ppt2007 -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:F60029FB-F800-4922-818D-8F6B8C83D8F2@microsoft.com... > In ppt, I can create a theme and I c...

fill shapes still available?
I'm running Win-XP Home and Publisher 2002. I used to run Publisher 2000 and I had several documents that had boxes that were filled with stars and other shapes, like gradients but they had shapes to them. I know my terminology is not great but I don't see anything like it now. Did we lose the shaped fills in Pub2002 or are they hidden in a menu I've not looked at? Thanks in advance... Scott -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-...

how to automatically enable controls' xp theme in a dialog
In the dialog generated with previous version of vc, the controls automatically display as xp theme. But, when i use the newest version of vc and build a dialog,and the controls display as classical windows theme. My question is how to make the controls automatically enable xp theme when the theme is enabled. thanks, best regards, kywoo ...

Visio Viewer 2003 now available for download!
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3fb3bd5c-fed1-46cf-bd53-da23635ab2df&DisplayLang=en Microsoft has released the latest version of the Visio Viewer, compatible with Microsoft Office Visio 2003 and all previous versions of Visio back to Visio 5.0. Currently the English language release is available with other languages to follow. Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later is required for the viewer. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Outstanding! Thanks Mark. Randall Arno...

How can I apply a Frontpage theme to a publisher document
I have tweaked a Frontpage 2003 theme for my website. I am now trying to create a Newsletter in publisher and would like to use the same theme, is this possible? Thanx in advance for any help! Manually, yes. Copy, paste, tweak, tweak, tweak. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "phoebe_cat" <71lisa@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1173353894.120637.226270@q40g2000cwq.googlegroups.com... >I have tweaked a Frontpage 2003 theme for my website. I am now trying > to create a Newsletter in publisher...

available columns in ADUC
In ADUC, from "View" -> add/remove columns I can't see some useful columns such as mobile number and fax number for user objects. How can I add them to the available columns list? many thanks Howdie! On 11.03.2010 04:35, tree leafs wrote: > In ADUC, from "View" -> add/remove columns I can't see some useful columns > such as mobile number and fax number for user objects. How can I add them to > the available columns list? Paul has a good article on this: http://pberblog.com/post/2009/06/21/Add-extra-columns-to-Active-Directory-U...

Where in MSDN is a list of theme colors?
Quick question .. Where in the 2 or so GB of the MSDN supplied information in VS .NET 2003 are a list of the various window colors MACROs? For instance, I know there is a simple MACRO for the default Window background color, the default menu bar color, ... . These are the colors that are set when setting the screen appearance when "right clicking" the screen. I remember running across this info a few weeks ago, but I can't find it now. I've searched MSDN with a variety of queries and no joy. TIA -- Harvey J. Cohen, Ph. D. ------- Get your facts first, and then you can...

Network Printer Not Available
We had power outage and when I came in next am computer (Win XP/SP 2) was off. When I tried to print, network printer was not in printer list. Printer is HP network printer w/internal print server. All other computers on network were not affected by whatever happened. I tried to add printer back w/no luck. Printer does not show up when searching. I tried IP address, printer name and could not see it on the network. I've shut down computer and printer w/no luck. Any help will be greatly appreciated. KenP KenP wrote: > We had power outage and when I came in next am ...

lost XP rounded-windows desktop theme
Call it a senior moment on my part, but somehow I've done something which has removed the rounded-corner XP desktop theme. All windows are of the sharp-squared appearance. I tried going to Properties on the desktop but "XP" isn't listed any longer under "Theme". How can I undo what I've done and get it reverted back? thanks in advance. "Charlie" <whodiditandran@nospam.net> wrote in message news:%23e3x13u4KHA.1444@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Call it a senior moment on my part, but somehow I've done something which ...

Themes: How Effective?
I have been trying out themes for the first time and have to wonder how effective they really are or if this is just flexibility taken to overkill. In particular, I have to wonder about theme fonts. While mixing and matching colors is not that problematic, font changes can really throw off a carefully designed template. Themes are fine if you like being "fancy". I don't think they are something I'll ever use on the job. I tend to focus on content, not whether it's pretty. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publish...

Where is AutoText feature that was available in 2006 under View-T.
What happened to the AutoText feature in the new 2007? I cant find it even by using F1. It was previously available under View - Toolbars - AutoText. This would bring a AutoText toolbar so which had Saluatations, etc and under "Normal" it would save whatever you save by saying "New". Please help! It is a big deal for me! Use Quick Parts. In the Insert Ribbon on the Text chunk. -- Bill R MVP "AutoText Feature in 2007?" <AutoText Feature in 2007?@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78D681A8-D8C4-4535-BDEF-C28A460C6426@microsoft.com... &g...

How to install the themes and stationary
I just bought Outlook 2007 and it states that themes in the stationary section is not installed. I would like to install this but can not find where or how to do this. Thanks in advance for your help. For themes and stationery, you need to have the entire office suite, not just outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EM...

Not enough storage is available to process this command.
Hi, I am getting this error message at the time of debuging means GetlastError() returns 8. I m going to create new imagelist. here is my code snippet......... HIMAGELIST hList = ImageList_Create(32,32, ILC_COLOR8 , 0, 0); int j = GetLastError(); here value of j is 8. Plz tell me what should i do. Nadan nandan.mehra@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > > I am getting this error message at the time of debuging means > GetlastError() returns 8. > I m going to create new imagelist. here is my code snippet......... > > HIMAGELIST hList = ImageList_Create...

word 2007 on line available?
hello: I have office 2003, but from time to time, I get documents made with word2007, is ther any version on line for word 2007? thanks Maurice wrote: > hello: > > I have office 2003, but from time to time, I get documents made with > word2007, is ther any version on line for word 2007? > > thanks > > Word itself is not available for free, but what you want is the free "Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint File Formats" http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=941b3470-3ae9-4aee...

More SSRS reports available?
Are there any more SSRS reports available than what came out of the box with GP 10? ...