Text Wrap does not work in 2003 Publication PRINT Publication Docu

The text wrap does not work in a publication document.  I am trying to wrap
text around a graphic chart.  This should be no big deal.

Are you sending the text box to the back?
Do you have a border around the perimeter of your publication? If you do, send
it to the back after you send the text box back.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Dana C." <Dana C.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The text wrap does not work in a publication document.  I am trying to wrap
> text around a graphic chart.  This should be no big deal.

0
mary.sauer (2018)

TEXT = text

Back Order items from a Work Order
Customers want to create back orders for items on Work Orders that are out of stock and sale the remaining items. This allows them to group the items into one order but still create a back order for tracking the position of an item. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the m...

System Manager crash in Exchange 2003
Hi, When launching the System Manager for Exchange 2003 (on Windows Server 2003), it immediately crashes and I receive the following error in the event log: Event ID: 1000 Faulting application exadmin.dll, version 6.5.6944.0, stamp 3edc4e02, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 5.2.3790.0, stamp 3e802494, debug? 0, fault address 0x000249d3. I have tried registering or unregistering exadmin.dll with regsvr32 but then get the following popup: DllRegisterServer in exadmin.dll failed. Return code was: 0xe06d7363 The server seems to be working fine but I cannot administer it any longe...

Selecting text in a document

Upgrading to GP 9 on older workstations
Please help. We have a fairly new Pentium 4 / 2.4Ghz Dell Server running MS Server 2003 on Service Pac 1. We are currently running GP 8.00g34, Dexterity 8.00m076, Database SQL Server All our work stations are 6 yr old 366 celerons running either XP or Windows 2000, all with 128 meg of Ram, and some with fairly small hard drives. The system is working fine under MSGP 8. I noticed that the recommendations for the workstations for GP 9.0 is higher than what our workstations are, (but I beleive that this was also the case for GP 8.0) QUESTION #1 We would like to upgrade to GP 9.0 but ...

Hiding Distribution Group Members in Exchange 2003
Is there a way to hide Distribution Groups members, from users, in Exchange 2003. I want users to see the Distribution Group, but, I don't want users seeing the members. In Exchange 5.5 there was the "hide membership from address book" radio button on the Exchange Advanced Tab. Is there a way to do this in Exchange 2003 and AD? I figure it can be done somehow on the security tab, but I am not sure. Right click DL - Exchange Tasks Wizard - Hide Membership. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- &quo...

CScrollView and text height

printer not printing in black or red
I have an Epsom sx200 printer, I have recently changed the red and the black ink and now it will not print in these colours. I can not open the ink unit to check it is replaced correctly, the ink that I have used is different to the normal Epsom ink that I have been using in the past (more ink for less money). please could someone help? Thanks Andy Not in a Word forum! It's not impossible that Epson will claim you voided your warranty by using alien inks. On May 23, 7:30=A0am, Andy Banks <Andy Ba...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an Epsom sx200 pri...

exchange 2003 over firewall
i have a domain running win2k3. and 2 mail servers (exch5.5 on w2k and exch2k3 on win2k3). ecxh5.5 and the Domain controller on one site of firewall. and the additional domain controller and exch2k3 on the other site. when a user of exch2k3 wants to open Mic.Outlook the computer wants to connect to domain controller(services ldap,domain-udp,...). can me explain someone why this computers want to connect to the domain controller? (i thing its enough to connect to the additional dc.) ilker bayraktar bayraktar <bayraktar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i have a domain running win...

Text Boxes on Charts not showing up

Multiple email not working for CRM 4.0
I am trying to send direct email to multiple marketing contacts, but the emails are never sent. I am able to send individual emails if I email the contacts one by one, but when I select multiple contacts the emails are never sent. I have tried this with both the email router option as well as directly through the outlook email client. The help file references a bulk email server, but I am unable to find this service anywhere on the email router machine, or the CRM server. thank you for you help. ...

Excel 2007
First, I must say that Excel 2007 charting is much worse to use than 97, 2000 or 2003! It is not intuitive as it was with previous versions! I created a very simple line chart. The problem I am experiencing is that is start my initial value at 0%, which is fine and then promptly goes upto 100% and stays there for all the other points. What I love even more is that when I place my cursor over each point it actually give the proper values (73%, 61%,...) but always displays the line at 100%??? Anyone ever seen this problem before? Thank you for your assistance, QB Doubl...

Upgrade to Exchange 2000 Enterprise or Exchange 2003?
Windows 2000 server/Exchange 2000 standard Our databases are nearly at the 16Gb limit for Exchange 2000 standard version. Was wondering: Is it better just to go for the upgrade to Exchange 2000 Enterprise version, or get Exchange 2003 Enterprise version (if the costs are not so different the company is quite willing)? Can Exchange 2003 run on Windows 2000 Server SP4? Is it true that Exchange 2003 standard will not have the 16Gb limit from this fall (read some rumour on the web)? Appreciate any advice. Jo The easiest route would be to upgrade to Exchange 2000 Enterprise, if i is still a...

problem about working with dates.
Column 1 contains a list of dates in format DD/MM/YYYY I want to manipulate this data such that another column shows MM-YY based on data in column 1. The change from slashes to hyphen separation is required. How can I do this? [Does not need to be done in one step. I tried using the =right(_, _) command to seperate the '08' off with the intent of concatenating the seperated stuff back together- but this did not work.] ss Simon If the dates in column A are truly dates just format the new column as mm-yy should suffice -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southa...

Ranking Numbers with Text

Printing HTML formatted messages
I have noticed that when I print HTML formatted messages, the current date is printed in the lower left corner of every page. It also seems do ignore the Header/Footer settings form the memo or table style settings. Can I disable the date from printing out on the page? Thanks. Ben ...

Null in text box

Compressed seq data, again. I want to pay to make it work.
Hi I want to compress "tick"-data (ie trades) from a file into another file. In the target file I want to chunk the data into 15 minutes activity (or other number of minutes) and summorise it into date, time, open, high, low, open and volume. I have managed it with days but minutes is harder. I have 3 cells in a worksheet that I have given the names: Sourcefile, Sourcefolder and Targetfolder. And I have added "eod" (EndOfDday) at the beginning of the target file. Below have I put parts of the sourcefile and the targetfile for days for that sourcefile. As I wrote I h...

Outlook 2003
Hello, is it possible to disable e-mail client in Outlook and using it as a PIM only? -- Pozdrawiam Daniel http://www.openoffice.pl - darmowy odpowiednik pakietu MS Office http://www.mozillapl.org - narz�dzia internetowe "nie tylko dla or��w" If you remove all the email accounts, Outlook should act as a PIM since there's no mail coming in or going out. "Danny" <daluba@gmail.com> wrote in message news:onj2ngsfs19e$.dlg@the.bat.forever... > Hello, > is it possible to disable e-mail client in Outlook and using it as a PIM > only? Dnia Thu, 9 Oct 20...

Re: Using Text Styles