Text Wrap #2

Is there anywhere in Publisher that i can customise my preferences? I would
like to change the default settings for inserting an image to no text wrap.
This is a time consuming process everytime i insert an image (right click,
format object, layout tab, wrapping style "none", ok), would be so much for
efficient for me if i could change the default settings so that the image
came in like this when inserted (currently the default wrapping style is
"square"). Any ideas?
0
hwhelan (5)

EDC Verification #2
I have successfuly installed EDC on one of my POS stations; credit card tendering and settlement is successful. Upon installing EDC on another POS station using the identical information as the first, I get "Validation Error 326: EDC verification is not enabled in administrator." I have done this 3 times to no avail. Any sggestions would be appreciated. Thank you, Tom Make sure you are logged into Windows as an Administrator when you make ANY changes in SO Administrator. -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com -------------...

1.2 and service pack
Who know why CRM 1.2. dont work after installation SP1 on Server 2003, but when I try work by client computer all is right, only when we work on server by browser we receive error about permissions to the site... who know anythin about this... Have you added it to your trusted sites on your server? -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "jag" wrote: > Who know why CRM 1.2. dont work after installation SP1 on Server 2003, > but when I try work by client computer all is right, only when we work on > server by browser we receive error about permissions to the s...

how to show a tool tip for a CEdit control #2
Hi, I have derived a class from CEdit class in which user can enter only hexadeceimal characters (i.e. 0-9, A-F(a-f) X(x). I want to display a tooltip if user enters any other character than a hex character. Can anyone tell me how can I do this? Regards, Bhavik hi use CToolTipCtrl class naren "BNP" wrote: > Hi, > > I have derived a class from CEdit class in which user can enter only > hexadeceimal characters (i.e. 0-9, A-F(a-f) X(x). I want to display a > tooltip if user enters any other character than a hex character. > > Can anyone tell me how can I...

GPA 9.2 opens on Win2K server, not from WinXP client, tho!
I've recently had the pleasure of attempting to awaken an old DOS version of GPA. I have failed, thus far, to get the program to open from a client workstation, but have just now enabled the program to open from the server itself. On the server (Win2000 with Pervasive.SQL 2000 installed), I created a shortcut calling the properly modified AUTOEXEC.GPA and CONFIG.GPA files that setup the older command shell and 'set workstation=' ... etc. However, trying the same technique from a client workstation that has the proper Pervasive.SQL client and config's on it, I get the GPA spl...

How To Type a simple 5 page Sales Letter with Text Only
I'm BRAND new to this. ..and so lost. I simply want to type a 5 page sales letter on blank paper with nothing on it but text. Can't find any letterheads that don't have a design on them. Thanks. Diane After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Diane <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I'm BRAND new to this. ..and so lost. I simply want to > type a 5 page sales letter on blank paper with nothing on > it but text. I would recommend Microsoft Word for this. Publisher is more oriented around designs that have more than o...

installation problems #2
I get a message stating that message are failing to be sent or received. The suggestionis the server name or port location may be wrong I want to use outlook for an existing email account. Could I get some guidance on how to set this up. Thanks foryour help ndtjohn@crystalpeaks.com You usually go to your ISP support pages for info on setup, but I note your ISP is lacking in any visible support The setup is specific to your ISP "ndtjohn" <ndtjohn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:056058EE-B36D-4EBD-9095-5499AB4A4625@microsoft.com... > I get a message statin...

SUM IF 2 CONDTIONS
Hi there, I have a little probelm with my excell formula. I would like to do the following: If values in column R are equal to "Forest" AND if values in column P are equal to "Peter" then sum the numerical values in column AN. Any help would be greatly appreciated! ellenbelle You could use either =SUMPRODUCT(--(P2:P5="Forest"),--(R2:R5="Peter"),(AN2:AN5)) or an array formula. {=SUM(IF($P$2:$P$5="Forest",IF($R$2:$R$5="Peter",$AN$2:$AN$5,0),0))} If you use the array, don't type in the {}curly brackets. Type th formula a...

User's search results don't include last 2 weeks?
Using Exchange 2003 Server which we switched to recently, perhaps two weeks ago. When my Outlook 2003 SP2 user tries a search on a folder, the only results that he receives are from 2 weeks ago. You can manually open emails from the last 2 weeks that have the desired search string, and it doesn't matter what you search for, you can't get it to come up with any items in the last 2 weeks. I setup Outlook with his user account on another computer and get the same result. This must be an Exchange issue. Any ideas? I did do the migration from Exchange 5.5, and this old server is stil...

Query #2
Is there any query for I can check on item options ACCEPT FOOD STAMP FOR THIS ITEM I need to ad this option on all the SODA & GROCERY department. -- Thank You Harjit Singh SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-736-1677 Fax; 209-498-3660 Altavillemarket1@att.net Hi Gill Backup the database first and if you can, run these after hours. First jot down the department ID values by connecting to your db and running SELECT * FROM DEPARTMENT -- jot down the ID values for soda and groceries Then check the items you are about to upda...

Newsgroups in Outlook #2
Hi, I tried to personalize my Outlook 2003 for possibility of reading newsgroups. I moved Newsgroups icon to Go To menu. Everything was ok until I restarted computer. I do not have Newsgroups icon in Go To menu nor I am able to move it there because I am unable to find icon among available ones. What did happen? Thank you very much for your help. Best regards, Fornol To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you...

Service Account #2
Hi all...I need an account set up that will control the accounts in Exchange 5.5 (same permissions as original service account) for a third party's software to access the Calendar in Exchange via a VPN connecting a couple of different countries. Because it's a vendor and not a part of our organisation I don't want to give them the main service account's info.... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance Goozer "Ken Reilly" <kreilly@meathcoco.ie> wrote: >Hi all...I need an account set up that will control the accounts in Exchange >5.5 (same permissions as o...

How can I get a combo box to get data based on a text box?
Hi, I have a text box that looks up an ID number from a table. I want the User to type in an ID and then have a combo box on the same form that gives a list of dates that correspond to that ID in the text box. Right now, the combo box displays all the dates from all the ID's. I want it to only show the dates that are linked to that ID. Please help, Thanks Use the text box's AfterUpdate event to modify the combo box's RowSource property: Me.ComboBox1.RowSource = "SELECT ... FROM ... WHERE FieldID=" & Me.TextID & ";" tyler.deutsch@gmail.com wrote...

Text to Columns 06-01-10
Hi. I have a column where I have names and surnames. I want to put name in one column and surname in anoter column. In order to do this, I use Text to Columns, but I have the following issue: if the cell contains for example Juan Pérez, it works ok, but when the cell contains Juan De los Santos, it assumes there are three surnames, and then put me one word in each column. This is the result, with the example mentioned: A B C D Juan Pérez Juan De los Santos How can I indicate that...

Changing one phone format to another #2
Probably not too hard, but anyway I don't know how... : -- Krelle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Kreller's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1163 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26412 Can you give us the "from" and "to" formats? >-----Original Message----- > >Probably not too hard, but anyway I don't know how... :( > > >-- >Kreller >--------------------------------------------------------- --------------- >Kreller...

Data Labels on Clustered Column w/ 3D Visual effect #2
Clustered Columns can have Alignment as "Inside End" This doesn't seem possible with 3D Visual effect Is there a way to resolve this? Yes, use 2D charts. They provide a better representation of the values being plotted without the implied false third dimension. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ emwashburn wrote: > Clustered Columns can have Alignment as "Inside End" > > This doesn't seem possible with 3D Visual effect > > Is there a way to ...

Merging "space" and character into existing text cell
I would like to merge text into an existing cell with text. However, I need to add a space and the dash " - " character to the existing text before I do this. Is there a formula for this process? Thanks. If your existing text is in A1, your text to add in B1 then in C1 you could use, =A1&" - "&B1 This adds the space before the hyphen and after the hyphen. HTH Steve -- SteveG ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SteveG's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=7571 View this thread: ...

Extender Question #2
It is possible to have the extender window pop-up only under specific conditions? Specifically, I want extender value to be filled in when a specific line item is entered, and let it be blank or disabled when another value is entered. I don't believe you can with the standard edition, which is what you buy through Microsoft. You might be able to use VBA to control it. Alternatively, you can check out the Extender Enterprise edition because it does have the ability to add conditions. The website is http://www.eonesolutions.com.au. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Jivtesh" wrote: ...

Blocking SPAM #2
How do I check Reverse DNS on incoming emails and then how do I block them from ever reaching my users? Thanks Exchange does not directly support RDNS lookups. Nue "Lar" <Lar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E12ADE9A-FB1F-4ADC-A34F-DB20CB50FFDD@microsoft.com... > How do I check Reverse DNS on incoming emails and then how do I block them > from ever reaching my users? > Thanks "Lar" <Lar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E12ADE9A-FB1F-4ADC-A34F-DB20CB50FFDD@microsoft.com... > How do I check Reverse DNS on incom...

Conditional formating? #2
I would like the the font of the highest value of 3 cells. A1,B1,C1 to be large. Thanks try formula is =a1=max($a$1:$c$1) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "dbrumit" <dbrumit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CE5FB28-017C-48F0-895D-C4F4581FE712@microsoft.com... > I would like the the font of the highest value of 3 cells. A1,B1,C1 to be > large. > > Thanks > > Among other things, Conditional Formatting does not allow the size of the font to be changed. Don't you think that changing the font style and color are suff...

Buttons for Macros #2
Hi, Ive created some simple Macros that print sheets in my workbook. Which is all fine, but I will be sending the spreadsheet out to people who will not have a clue how to use a macro. Currently Im using Ctrl+x to do it, but............ I want to create a button on the worksheet that they can press with their mouse to activate the Macro. Is this possible - Im sure Ive seen it somewhere. Thanks. -- Ainsley ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ainsley's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31960 View this threa...

Unhandled Script Exception #2
Hi, We get the following error when trying to post a G/L batch: Unhandled Script Exception: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'AVDYN.dbo.glpCreatePostingActivity' We are using Dynamics 8-SP2 Thanks for your help, Marc R. - Avanti Computer Systems recreate or restore the glpCreatePostingActivity stored Procedure will solve the issue. "Marc R." wrote: > Hi, > We get the following error when trying to post a G/L > batch: > > Unhandled Script Exception: > [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could...

Translating Dialog text
Hello, Firstly I am new to MFC so apologies for what is I am assuming a very basic question! Summary: I am writing an MFC application which contains one simple dialog and up to 6 message boxes. I need to provide the application in both English and German. The dialog contains a title and static text, both of which will need to be translated. The buttons on the dialog will also need to be translated. The 6 message boxes contain text to be translated, titles to be translated and the button names must also be transated. In total there will only be about 10 strings to be translated. My questions ...

referencing a sheet in a list box #2
Thank You Electra! That worked well. I am sure I tried using INDIRECT before, but obviously I did it incorrectly. That should allow me to accomplis what I need. Perhaps you or someone else could assist me with the second part of m question then. Is there a way to collect the names of the sheet tabs (sheet1, sheet2, sheet3, etc....), and make those names available fo use in the list box? Dave Russel -- Dave_Russel ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Dave_Russell's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1596 View t...

Scatter graph in Excel 2007 #2
Here is what I am trying do and not sure if it can be done or not. I have 3 columns of data. Column A is the data that I want plotted. Column B is to be my X-axis and Column C is to be my Y-Axis. When I create the scatter graph it is not coming out like that and not sure what I need to do to correct things. If it helps out any Column A is a question number Column B is Quality of the question Column C is Importance of the question. Thanks for any help you guys can give. Do you mean the question number is a label to be applied to the data that is plotted? Select columns B and C and create...

Hi Guys, Please help me. We have a multiple exchange organization with 1 bridgehead server that has an SMTP connector to the ISP. All servers are connected to bridgehead server via Routing group connector. One of my servers is having an issue sending mail outside the organization. They get the following error message when sending outside: 'Mwafulirwa, Natasha' on 12/7/2005 4:29 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <ncgs1.nc.illovo.net #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for n...