Text not printing

I'm using publisher 2002 with windows XP. Creating 8 page
booklet with text boxs and Photo images. When i send to
printer after 1 test page, some text will not print but
images will. only certain pages will not print text others
will. Very frustrating when doing run in color and have to
recycle because all text is not printing. Can anyone help?

Lorne, how about you tell us what brand, model and type of printer you are
using.

If this is a laser printer you are running out of memory.

Make sure you are using the latest model printer driver from the website of
your printer manufacturer.

This is not a Publisher issue.  It is an issue of your printer or printer
driver.

However, don't hesitate to post back if you need more assistance.

Printing from Excel #2
We just purchased several Xerox 470 Copiers, they are networked and contain hard drives for ripping the print jobs. A user reported a problem, when he prints his multiple page spreadsheets to this device (which prints 65 ppm) he is having to wait excessive periods of time for the jobs to complete. As a test I printed 20 copies of a 1 page spreadsheet, in the print queue they appear as 20 separate jobs (whereas with word they appear as one document with 20 pages), initially the first 11 pages print out right away, but the last nine take between 3-5 minutes to print. I am curious why E...

TEXT = text

Selecting text in a document

CScrollView and text height

Text Boxes on Charts not showing up

printer not printing in black or red
I have an Epsom sx200 printer, I have recently changed the red and the black ink and now it will not print in these colours. I can not open the ink unit to check it is replaced correctly, the ink that I have used is different to the normal Epsom ink that I have been using in the past (more ink for less money). please could someone help? Thanks Andy Not in a Word forum! It's not impossible that Epson will claim you voided your warranty by using alien inks. On May 23, 7:30=A0am, Andy Banks <Andy Ba...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an Epsom sx200 pri...

Chart labels do not print in 2003
My spread has several sheets and two of these have eight graphs on each - all sized to fit on one A4 page per sheet. Since i have upgraded to Excel 2003 from 2000, some chart titles no longer print. I have upgraded my printer drivers and also tried this on other Excel 2003 machines, and they have the same problem. However, if i go back to an Excel 2000 machine it prints fine. The report is distributed to users of both versions. Any ideas how to fix this? I don't really have a guess. Have you tried it on different printers (if you have them available)? If you create a small test work...

SSRS
Hi, We are trying to print an SSRS report in Portrait to a Dot Matrix printer which has American Fan Fold paper, my issue is as follows:- SSRS seems to work out if a report should be printed in portrait or landscape by the page height vs width. e.g If the page width is less than page height, SSRS assumes Portrait. This is fine for A4 lasers, but not American fan fold where the page width is 14.5" but height is only 11inches. How can we tell SSRS to use Portrait when the page width is 14.5" and the page height is 11inches? Thanks in advance... ...

Ranking Numbers with Text

Null in text box

Printing HTML formatted messages
I have noticed that when I print HTML formatted messages, the current date is printed in the lower left corner of every page. It also seems do ignore the Header/Footer settings form the memo or table style settings. Can I disable the date from printing out on the page? Thanks. Ben ...

Question on Printing an Excel Doc
Hoping someone can answer this for me. I have an Excel Spreadsheet which is around 14 pages. I wish to print the document but at the top of each page I want to include cells A3, B3 and C3. Can it be done, if so any help appreciated. Yes you would need a macro unfortunately if you want automatic you would have to use a workbook event macro and test for the sheetname. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/pathname.htm http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/...

Re: Using Text Styles

Text in Cell as Formula #2

Logical Test: Text Against Number 01-05-10

Rotate text?
Office(publisher) 2K. Is there anyway to rotate a specific word in a sentence? L. Not if it's part of the sentence rather than being a separate text box. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "L." <ofallon12320@yahoo1.com> wrote in message news:%23TBzesS9FHA.2616@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Office(publisher) 2K. > > Is there anyway to rotate a specific word in a sentence? > > L. > > Thanks for the info. L. "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" <jl_paules@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:U46dnd7PfZ5CTBHenZ2dnUVZ_sidnZ2d@suscom....

Plain text warning/ VS2005
Whenever I add a CRecordset derived class, I get an error telling me the password for the DB is sent in "plain text" and is not secure etc. I comment that line out, but how much of a security risk is this? What can I do with my Access database to avoid this? VC 6.0 never gave this error... tia b If you are on any kind of network that anyone can look at, you are wide open for attack. Example, a University network; potentially, ever student can be running a packet sniffer and see your password. Anything that passes acros the Internet outside your local intranet is also vuln...

Print Preview Not the same as 100%
I really need accuracy in table width for when they get linked to Word. I have them all my tables identical in width but when I print preview them some cells show text alignment differently. i.e. Many headings are Word wrapped and row height is therefore increased. I may have 1 word under another and yet in print preview they show side-by-side! How do I make them print the way I see them at 100%? Deborah I don't think you can. WYSIWYG isn't really "what you see is what you get". It's more like: "what you see is almost what you get". I think you'll be be...

shading behind text
I would like to place white text within a box of gray shading. When I use the 'background' function, it shades the entire document. How do I limit the background to a line of text? thanks Ken Depending on your preference I can think of at least 3 ways, but they all may not be available to you... or instructions may vary. It depends on what version of Word you're using & you haven't even indicated whether it's Windows or Mac. Since you posted to the Mac Word group I'll assume you're using a Mac version & further that it is the most current (2008):...

How to get the text of each selection?
Hi, Dear All We can use Ctrl key and mouse to multi-select range in a document, but if somebody could tell me how to get the text of each selection? Cheers! osen Sorry, it is not really possible. See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=288424. The closest you can come is to use Selection.Copy, then open a new blank document and paste. The individual pieces will be separated by paragraph marks, but you can't distinguish between those and any paragraph marks that might have been in the middle of some pieces. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FA...