Text in Publisher brohure

How do you adjust text color to make it translucent?
0
Marshams (3)

See if this is what you want.

Format
    Font
        Color drop down menu
            Fill effects tab

Select a lighter shade.

Then what ever you create, place it on top and do a Cntrl T to make the top
translucent.

"Marshams" <Marshams@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you adjust text color to make it translucent?

TEXT = text

Selecting text in a document

CScrollView and text height

Text Boxes on Charts not showing up

Publisher file too large to email
I place a full page ad in two local real estate magazines. I usually design the ad in publisher and it includes approx. 6 photos of properties we have for sale. The publication is now 6MB in size which is too large for most email providers and keeps getting kicked back. I right clicked and hit send as "zip" file but the size of the file remained the same. How can I reduce the size of the file to email it? It needs to be much less than 1MB in size. Thanks. Cathy in Florida <CathyinFlorida@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I place a ful...

Adobe Distiller Crashes certain large Publisher files
I am trying to convert certain files in Publisher to PDF files using the Adobe Distiller. Most files work ok, but certain ones that have a lot of data crash publisher every time. This is not just on one terminal. The same error occurrs with the same files on other terminals in our office. What could be some possible causes and solutions? Thanks. Outside of the fact that you haven't told us any details about your software versions.........how large is this file? I've converted >5MB files with no problem. "cchtmpls" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

Ranking Numbers with Text

Publish Form elements to web?
Is there a way to publish form objects to the web? Specifically, I have a slider (or scrollbar) in my Excel doc that works great _within_ Excel. However, when I publish it to the web, everything is there EXCEPT the slider. Thanks Scott ...

Null in text box

Re: Using Text Styles

Text in Cell as Formula #2

Logical Test: Text Against Number 01-05-10

Rotate text?
Office(publisher) 2K. Is there anyway to rotate a specific word in a sentence? L. Not if it's part of the sentence rather than being a separate text box. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "L." <ofallon12320@yahoo1.com> wrote in message news:%23TBzesS9FHA.2616@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Office(publisher) 2K. > > Is there anyway to rotate a specific word in a sentence? > > L. > > Thanks for the info. L. "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" <jl_paules@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:U46dnd7PfZ5CTBHenZ2dnUVZ_sidnZ2d@suscom....

Plain text warning/ VS2005
Whenever I add a CRecordset derived class, I get an error telling me the password for the DB is sent in "plain text" and is not secure etc. I comment that line out, but how much of a security risk is this? What can I do with my Access database to avoid this? VC 6.0 never gave this error... tia b If you are on any kind of network that anyone can look at, you are wide open for attack. Example, a University network; potentially, ever student can be running a packet sniffer and see your password. Anything that passes acros the Internet outside your local intranet is also vuln...

shading behind text
I would like to place white text within a box of gray shading. When I use the 'background' function, it shades the entire document. How do I limit the background to a line of text? thanks Ken Depending on your preference I can think of at least 3 ways, but they all may not be available to you... or instructions may vary. It depends on what version of Word you're using & you haven't even indicated whether it's Windows or Mac. Since you posted to the Mac Word group I'll assume you're using a Mac version & further that it is the most current (2008):...

Printing image to fit to page in Publisher
Does anybody know how I can get an image to fit and print to exact page size? Without cutting any of the image off?? It's A5 size page and I need a picture to print right to the edge of page? I don't know what settings I need to change PLease help urgently Sharina wrote: > Does anybody know how I can get an image to fit and print to exact > page size? Without cutting any of the image off?? It's A5 size page > and I need a picture to print right to the edge of page? I don't know > what settings I need to change > > PLease help urgently ====================...

How to get the text of each selection?
Hi, Dear All We can use Ctrl key and mouse to multi-select range in a document, but if somebody could tell me how to get the text of each selection? Cheers! osen Sorry, it is not really possible. See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=288424. The closest you can come is to use Selection.Copy, then open a new blank document and paste. The individual pieces will be separated by paragraph marks, but you can't distinguish between those and any paragraph marks that might have been in the middle of some pieces. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FA...

When I try to print a Publisher document and change the printer s.
When I try to print a document and ghange the printer selection to another printer the layout is changed. How can I lock the layout so the document prints the same on different printers. Ed looks left. Ed looks right. No-one is there. Furtively, Ed picks up a note from RiversGas <RiversGas@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > When I try to print a document and ghange the printer selection to > another printer the layout is changed. How can I lock the layout so > the document prints the same on different printers. What version of Publisher are you using? -- Ed Be...

Text Search in for the field of memo does not workd
hello, Here is my VBA, but does not work for text search in my textbox search. Private Sub Txtcari_AfterUpdate() Dim strSQL As String strFilter = "([Nota] LIKE """ & "*" & Me.Txtcari & "*" & """)" Me.Filter = strFilter Me.FilterOn = True CurrentDb.Execute strSQL, dbFailOnError End Sub Thanks in advance for your help. -- H. Frank Situmorang You've declared strSQL, and you attempt to use its content with the Execute method, but you haven't assigned anything to it. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access M...

Further Info on changing text in one cell to to criteria of another.
I have a workbook that charts the progress of my clients. One of m cells automatically determines their age, and when they become olde than six, I need another cell's text to automatically change to "AO (standing for "Aged Out" of my program). I cannot us the functio =IF(A1>6,"AO"," ") because I already have the clients status imputed i that cell. I need it to be a type of conditional formatting or VB cod so that it will automatically change once the reach 6. I have attache an example of my workbook. It has a VB code that changes the row colo based on ...