Text box in master document moves out of print range

I have placed a text box at the bottom of the master page using publisher
2003. I have set it to be compatible with all my printers. However, when I
set the print option to greyscale it shifts the box to a position lower than
any printer can handle. It often looks ok in preview, but not on the hard
copy itself. I have also noticed that the text moves in some cases witht he
help of additional tabs. Why is this. My document is 200 pages long with 15
chapters. I have to change each chapter 4 times (left & right pages masters A
& B) to overcome this problem.
Your help would be much appreciated.

What model printer? What is your printer's margin limitations? In Publisher 2003
you can have any number of Master pages.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"PrettyDaftFilly" <PrettyDaftFilly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have placed a text box at the bottom of the master page using publisher
> 2003. I have set it to be compatible with all my printers. However, when I
> set the print option to greyscale it shifts the box to a position lower than
> any printer can handle. It often looks ok in preview, but not on the hard
> copy itself. I have also noticed that the text moves in some cases witht he
> help of additional tabs. Why is this. My document is 200 pages long with 15
> chapters. I have to change each chapter 4 times (left & right pages masters A
> & B) to overcome this problem.
> Your help would be much appreciated.

0
gsauer (5094)

Parse CDATA in XML Document
Hi, I have an XML doc as below <WebSRFTemplate Version="1" Type="SERVICE"> <Data> <Field Name="SERVICEStaticRoute2IPnetwork1"><![CDATA[Test]]></Field> </Data> </WebSRFTemplate> I load this into an XmlDocument using C# I then create an XPathNavigator using my XmlDocument. How do I get the CDATA using my XPathNavigator? C wrote: > <WebSRFTemplate Version="1" Type="SERVICE"> > <Data> > <Field Name="SERVICEStaticRoute2IPnetwork1"><![CDATA[Test]]></...

TEXT = text

Move all my email to my laptop
How I can move all my information from my desktop to my laptop, I have wire conection and software between computers but I do not now the files to move or how to move, thanks javier right click the Outlook today icon/folder. left click properties. left click the advanced button. Second line is the path/file name. Use windows explorer to transfer the file accross the network to the other computer\desktop. import it on the other computer. "Javier" <javiersierra@attbi.com> wrote in message news:012f01c34a3a$a26480c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How I can move all my information ...

Selecting text in a document

CScrollView and text height

printer not printing in black or red
I have an Epsom sx200 printer, I have recently changed the red and the black ink and now it will not print in these colours. I can not open the ink unit to check it is replaced correctly, the ink that I have used is different to the normal Epsom ink that I have been using in the past (more ink for less money). please could someone help? Thanks Andy Not in a Word forum! It's not impossible that Epson will claim you voided your warranty by using alien inks. On May 23, 7:30=A0am, Andy Banks <Andy Ba...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an Epsom sx200 pri...

Text Boxes on Charts not showing up

Ranking Numbers with Text

Null in text box

Printing HTML formatted messages
I have noticed that when I print HTML formatted messages, the current date is printed in the lower left corner of every page. It also seems do ignore the Header/Footer settings form the memo or table style settings. Can I disable the date from printing out on the page? Thanks. Ben ...

Re: Using Text Styles

Text in Cell as Formula #2

Logical Test: Text Against Number 01-05-10

Plain text warning/ VS2005
Whenever I add a CRecordset derived class, I get an error telling me the password for the DB is sent in "plain text" and is not secure etc. I comment that line out, but how much of a security risk is this? What can I do with my Access database to avoid this? VC 6.0 never gave this error... tia b If you are on any kind of network that anyone can look at, you are wide open for attack. Example, a University network; potentially, ever student can be running a packet sniffer and see your password. Anything that passes acros the Internet outside your local intranet is also vuln...

No password protect workbook box in Tools>Options>General
As is the case with much of this limited CD that was installed, some important features are missing. I want to password protect any given workbook. When I went to help (since the Tools>Protection didn't work) it told me to go to Tools>Options>General, and click on the box that said to password protect the workbook. As usual, this version has nothing of the sort on the General tab under Options. Now what? Why don't you get a full version if you expect full version capability? I'm at a loss... ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "MS" <...

Rotate text?
Office(publisher) 2K. Is there anyway to rotate a specific word in a sentence? L. Not if it's part of the sentence rather than being a separate text box. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "L." <ofallon12320@yahoo1.com> wrote in message news:%23TBzesS9FHA.2616@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Office(publisher) 2K. > > Is there anyway to rotate a specific word in a sentence? > > L. > > Thanks for the info. L. "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" <jl_paules@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:U46dnd7PfZ5CTBHenZ2dnUVZ_sidnZ2d@suscom....

Print Preview Not the same as 100%
I really need accuracy in table width for when they get linked to Word. I have them all my tables identical in width but when I print preview them some cells show text alignment differently. i.e. Many headings are Word wrapped and row height is therefore increased. I may have 1 word under another and yet in print preview they show side-by-side! How do I make them print the way I see them at 100%? Deborah I don't think you can. WYSIWYG isn't really "what you see is what you get". It's more like: "what you see is almost what you get". I think you'll be be...

Combo Box Prolem
Hi All, I have a combo box that will not let me select the items using my mouse. I can use the Arrow Down Key and then hit TAB to select the item. The only thing that I think may be causing this is the ROW source. I have this change depending on the company location. See Code that fires when the user select the Customer ID. The 3rd line from the bottom sets the ROW source for the item. The combo box is bound to a feild called ITEM. Maybe this should be unbound. Can anyone help? Thanks Private Sub CustID_AfterUpdate() Dim stFilter As String Dim stEmp As String Dim stCoNum A...

shading behind text
I would like to place white text within a box of gray shading. When I use the 'background' function, it shades the entire document. How do I limit the background to a line of text? thanks Ken Depending on your preference I can think of at least 3 ways, but they all may not be available to you... or instructions may vary. It depends on what version of Word you're using & you haven't even indicated whether it's Windows or Mac. Since you posted to the Mac Word group I'll assume you're using a Mac version & further that it is the most current (2008):...

How to get the text of each selection?
Hi, Dear All We can use Ctrl key and mouse to multi-select range in a document, but if somebody could tell me how to get the text of each selection? Cheers! osen Sorry, it is not really possible. See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=288424. The closest you can come is to use Selection.Copy, then open a new blank document and paste. The individual pieces will be separated by paragraph marks, but you can't distinguish between those and any paragraph marks that might have been in the middle of some pieces. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FA...