tabs keep resetting

When ever I set new taps for a document when I close it
and reopen it all my tabs are set back to 5.  Is there a
way to reset my default tabs to retain my 2 setting?
0
anonymous (74739)

You are likely thinking Publisher works just like Word. Well, not quite. But
refer to this article -
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011196811033.aspx?Query=default&Scope=TC%2cHP%2cHA%2cRC%2cFX%2cES%2cEP%2cDC%2cXT

"katiekate" wrote:

> When ever I set new taps for a document when I close it
> and reopen it all my tabs are set back to 5.  Is there a
> way to reset my default tabs to retain my 2 setting?

Tab Order in a Contact Form
I created a custom form, adding both buit-in fields and custom fields to the General page. However, when I go to Layout/Tab Order, only the built-in fields that exist on the built-in Contact form show up in the list. Is there any way for me to get the other built-in and custom fields to show up in the Tab Order list? Thanks, Shannon All controls (note: not fields) should appear in the tab order, but if you put some inside a frame, that frame will have its own tab order. Select the frame, then invoked the Tab Order dialog. FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms issues...

Keep EPM 2007 Updated
It's quite difficult to follow all EPM updates : Cumulative Update, HotFix, for ProjectServer, Office Project, Windows SharePoint and so on... To get a clear view and save time in update process we've published a map showing all hot fix, and cumulative update since April 09. This document provides you direct link to Knowledge base article (description of resolved problems) and Download request. Access is public and free : hope this help. http://mind42.com/pub/mindmap?mid=4b8bbfe3-cf81-4d8d-aae6-bd1213d223f0 We'll try to keep this map updates. Xavier HOVASSE www.ixila.c...

Keep a date from updating
Hi there. When I run my macro it populates cell A1 with todays date, the problem is the next day the date changes to the current day. I would like the date to stay at the date the macro is run then the next day it keeps the date etc. so I can look back in the month and see the correct date. Please help , am I missing soemthing simple here? Convert the formula [I expect it is =TODAY() ] to a value within the macro with these three lines of code Range("A1").Select Selection.Copy Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _ :=False, Transpose:=...

Combine tabs from multiple workbooks into one
I was given twelve workbooks (one for each month). Each workbook has one tab. What is the fastest way to combine the twelve workbooks (thus the twelve tabs) into a single workbook? I can open each workbook and move each tab individually, I just thought there might be a more efficient way. Any ideas? Thanks for your help. Hi Alayna See http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Alayna" <Alayna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCBB3B63-84D1-48BD-86D3-7F1D72E99C1C@microsoft.com... >I was given twelve workbooks...

Exchange tasks tab on domain controllers
When we were running Exchange 2K, I could add a mailbox from any domain controller, but can't now that we've migrated to Exchange 2K3. Was this a function of connection agreements in Exchange 2K/5.5? Is there any way to re-enable this functionality? Thx. Phil: Thanks much. Is it my imagination, or are details like that hard to find? P >-----Original Message----- >On the domain controllers that are not running Exchange run the Exchange 2003 CD install on them. Install the management tools option. This will enable the tabs in AD on that domain controller. And, yes, ...

Icons change on IE tabs when using tabbed browsing
I've recently begun experiencing issues with the icons assigned to a site being changed on the tabs during tabbed browsing. For example, when clicking on NOAA on my favorites bar to look at weather from the NOAA site, I began getting the Wells Fargo icon on those tabs. The icon is still okay on my favorites bar, but now consistently shows the WF icon on tabs. I tried reassigning a new icon to NOAA, and it seemed okay for a while, but now I'm back to getting WF icons on NOAA tabs. This morning I had a lot of tabs open and suddenly my Fidelity icon was replaced by the Y...

CTreeCtrl hide horizontal scrolling and keep it scrolled all the time
Hi there. I'm using a CTreeCtrl to keep a records. The design is like this [ ] Company [o] Number1 [o] Number2 [ ] Contact [o] Number1 [o] Number2 where empty [ ] are empty invisible images and [o] are images associated with types of numbers. The size of my Tree control is limited, so I would like to keep it scrolled it a little bit all the time. So empty images of root items will be invisible (out of scope). Also I would like to hide horizontal scrollbar, but keep vertical scrollbar. As I found it is possible only hide scrolling at all. In fack the point of all this is...

Email Tracking Tab
A gentleman I work with has his setup so he can go into his Sent Items and look at the tracking tabs on the messages. He's had this setup and working for some time now, but recently this is no longer working. He has delivery and read receipts requested for anything he sends. I can't find any logical reason why he does not have the tracking tab anymore. I thought maybe it only applied to messages sent to multiple recipients, but I sent test messages and it didn't make any difference. Did he already process the returned Exchange receipts? When they are marked as read and ...

Keeping control visible while dragging
Hi, I'm subclassing the CToolbar control with my own implementation and I'd like to keep my control visible while the user drags it. I have overridden OnMouseMove and I can basically get it working, but there are problems with the docking/undocking behavior of the control. How can I know when the control is to be docked? Is there a way to simulate rebars' behavoir as far as dragging is concerned? Thanks a lot ...

screen keeps splashing all the time-- Urgent
Dear all, I have code like the following lines, but when I try to run the program, I find when the values of m_uCurrentScale grows , the screen keeps splashing all the time, could anybody give me a good solution! HRESULT OnDraw(ATL_DRAWINFO& di) { CRect rc = *(RECT*)di.prcBounds; Rectangle(di.hdcDraw, rc.left, rc.top, rc.right, rc.bottom); //Draw progress bar CBrush brBackground(RGB(0, 0, 0xFF)); CRect rect = CRect(0, 0, 0, 0); if (m_uFullScale > 0) { rect.left = 0; rect.top = 0; rect.right = (int)(rc.Width() * (m_uCurrentScale * 1.0 / m_uF...

Message keeps sending every day...
We have a client with 4 Citrix servers and Microsoft Exchange 2000 with Outlook 2000 running in the thin client sessions. One of the users at this company received a joke message with no attachments and forwarded it on to some of her colleagues and friends at other companies. Now, the same message is being sent every day or every other day to everyone on the list. To make matters worse, she sent an email out to all of them saying she was sorry for all the trouble with it and now that message is being sent to them every day. I can't find anything in the Outbox. There are no rules...

tab not tabbing to next cell
Tab button is moving to next page, not next cell. Is there a setting for this somewhere ? Lynn, It's trying to act like Lotus 123. Tools - Options - Transition - Transition navigation keys. Turn it off. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "lynn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:231f01c3a92f$c1d56290$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Tab button is moving to next page, not next cell. Is there > a setting for this somewhere ? Perfect. Thanks ! >-----Original Message----- ...

Tab order after using pop up calendar on date field
After selecting a value in a date field by using the pop up calendar, the tab order on the screen sometimes goes to the first dollar sign ($) on the screen and tabs through each dollar sign until the last one is reached and then starts tabbing through the fields starting with the first one instead of just tabbing to the next field. This happens if the cursor was in a text or number field and the value in the field was not selected (highlighted) when the calendar button was pushed. If the date was typed in to the date field (as apposed to selected using the pop up calendar) then the su...

CRM 3.0
Hi, Currently we have mapped Contact:address1_shippingmethod -> Order:ShippingMethod. This works well. However this seems to sporadically happen, when we create and order and save it, then decide the shipping method has to change - e.g. Purolator was in Contact, and now they want us to ship it FedEx, when I make the change, then save it, sometimes, and only sometimes it does not take the change but reverts back to Purolator. Any ideas? Can't seem to duplicate it consistently. Save it once this morning then tried to duplicate it again and it worked fine. Thanks! Shauna Micr...

tab order #8
can you specify a tab order in excel? for example. can I specify the folowwing tab order: b1 b2 b3 b4 b10 b11 b12 and ofcourse how? gracias -- daolb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ daolb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24478 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=382504 Take a look at http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0008.html -- HTH Bob Phillips "daolb" <daolb.1raiyc_1119884723.3538@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:daolb.1raiy...

How to copy cells with keeping exact formula intact
Hi. I'm trying to copy and paste formulas without having the exact formula change. For example, in one cell I have =c1*d1, I want to copy and paste to another cell but still keep the formula, =c1*d1. Whenever I copy and paste the formula it moves to =e1*f1, for example....please help! -- Thanks! Stephen Hi Stephen, What you would need to do it copy the formula in "Edit" mode, so you basically paste the text of the formula into the new cell - this will carry the same values. Alternatively, you could use absolute referencing - when typing in the formula, hit F4 after ea...

Tab from one page to the next page in Tab Control
I'm stumped!! How do you get your tabs to go from one page in tab control to the next page? Right now, when I get to the bottom of the page, it tabs back to the top. I am using Access 2003 with Windows XP. I want to be able to tab from one page to the next as I complete my form. Any help is appreciated. -- retired_vol You'll need to use code to set the focus to the first control on the second tab in the LostFocus event of the last control on the first tab: Private Sub Control1_LostFocus() Me.Control2.SetFocus End Sub -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSte...

worksheet tab size
I have an Excel workbook with multiple worksheets running on a HMI touchscreen display terminal. The sheet tab height is too small for easy selection with the touch screen. Changing the default font size increases the height of cells, but doesn't affect the sheet tabs. Is there any way (other than changing the display's resolution) to increase the size of the sheet tabs? >-----Original Message----- >I have an Excel workbook with multiple worksheets running >on a HMI touchscreen display terminal. The sheet tab >height is too small for easy selection with the tou...

tab textbox by a macro
I have some textbox in a user form... I start on textbox1 and then once it is filled in a click commandbuttom1.. This click will populate some data then I then would like the cursor to move to textbox2... How do I do it with a macro and not expecting user to hit tab or enter? Hi alberto, At the end of the code run by CommandButton1 insert the following. Me.TextBox2.SetFocus -- Regards, OssieMac "Alberto Ast" wrote: > I have some textbox in a user form... > I start on textbox1 and then once it is filled in a click commandbuttom1.. > This...

CRM and IE keep shutting down with "send error report" error
This is I believe an IE problem more than CRM but it happens mostly only in CRM and happens 20-30 times a day to the point of complete frustration. I have a CRM client that actually pinned this down to a recent security patch about 4 weeks ago (early August 2006). Anyone know if MS has a solution? -- Thanks, Brian There is a hotfix at http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms06-042.mspx Regards, Chris "Brian Hall" <BrianHall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9CE5A89-59A3-4893-9CA9-4D3F520E700E@microsoft.com... > This is I believe an I...

Saving default tabs

IE8 Open new tab
hi, wondering how to set new tab to open to a web page. had that set before, but had to reset my IE8, lost settings. thanks Hi Dan, Tools>Internet Options - General tab, Tabbed Browsing 'Settings' button. Sounds like you have turned off tabbed browsing sometime. Maybe with the Reset. Regards. "Dan" <Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8693FE7A-05AE-43B1-A630-F0DF61284CD0@microsoft.com... > hi, wondering how to set new tab to open to a web page. had that set > before, > but had to reset my IE8, lost settings. thank...

Keep two files open simultaneously
I've used MS Money for my own personal money management, but today I set up a new file to track my mother's accounts. Does anybody know how I can keep both files open at the same time so that I can simply toggle back and forth between the two files? In microsoft.public.money, Helen wrote: >I've used MS Money for my own personal money management, but today I set up a >new file to track my mother's accounts. Does anybody know how I can keep both >files open at the same time so that I can simply toggle back and forth >between the two files? Sorry. You can'...

sheet tabs is checked but I can't see my tabs
I'm using a workbook with several pages. Yesterday I had no problems seeing my tabs but today, the only thing at the bottom of the page is a bar that says "Ready" in the far left corner. I do not see my tabs and do not know how to move between the pages. Can anyone help me? I'd try: Window|Arrange|Tiled and resize them the way I like. I'm guessing that the tabs are just off the screen. 3091Director wrote: > > I'm using a workbook with several pages. Yesterday I had no problems seeing > my tabs but today, the only thing at the bott...

Messages In Outbox Keep Sending....
I am having problems with four messages in my Outbox. I cannot delete them, and they are re-sent each time I log on. When I check "properties" of the messages, it says they are "under composition." Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! At times I have the same error... emails keep being sent out and remain in the outbox. Are yours italicized when they remain in the outbox? >-----Original Message----- >I am having problems with four messages in my Outbox. I >cannot delete them, and they are re-sent e...