Table of Contents #2

Can you have the table of contents received the titles of articles with page numbers automatically?

DICK ATKINS wrote:
> Can you have the table of contents received the titles of articles
> with page numbers automatically?

No - Publisher cannot create an automated ToC - if you need that I would
venture to suggest you'd be better off using Word.

0
bastet (136)
11/11/2003 10:44:33 PM
If you want a decent proper job do it manually.

--
The US should free all those
illegally held prisoners they are

0
donotknock (1942)

Data table in chart?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01A9_01C69782.28506D60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have some line chart portraying responses to 20 items. I would like to put a table under each chart the shows the value of not = only the responses that are charted but also the percentage difference = between the two. My problem and the question is that if I use the 'data table' option in = creating the chart the row with the difference is not there. Then if I = try to paste a table under ...

Move 2 cells to right
hi, Please help. In excel vba, what is the command to move the cursor. Example: The cursor was in one cell and i want move it 2 cells to the left. Thanks in advance. Activecell.Offset(0,2).Select -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Pasmatos" <Pasmatos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F380F18E-8A51-44DC-82AA-F83FE91FD34B@microsoft.com... > hi, > Please help. > In excel vba, what is the command to move the cursor. > Example: The cursor was in one cell and i want move it 2 cells to the left. > > Thanks in a...

Migration of Data from v 1.2 to v 3.0
Hi, My current MS CRM v 1.2 runs on SBS. The plan is to use a 3 server deployment using MS CRM v 3.0. What are the ways on how we can migrate the data from v 1.2 to v 3.0 using the new deployment scenario (3 servers)??? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you. Agnes ...

Combobox for Table, From Table
Hi, The online help function tells me I cant make a combobox which finds its entries from a table and stores its entries in the same table. I want users to be able to enter areas where clients live. The combobox needs to fill the Area column in the appropriate table. But I want the combobox to be filled with previous entries from the same column, with the provision that a new entry can be made. The project is expanding thats why I need this. Or do I need to make an extra table with areas that can be filled with a separate command, which is then used as a source for the com...

Bounce back #2
Some users receive the following message when they send emails to receipients in our Organization. The email address is valid. The user has not moved. Why do I still get this bounces?? Thanks The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Michael Jacson on 5/16/05 5:26 PM The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to a different e-mail organization, or there was a mistake in the address. Check the address and try again.The MTS-ID of the original message is:c=US;a= ;p=USTR;l=USDFFG-050516205304Z-105 MSEXCH:MSExchangeMTA:dfdfd:U...

Copy data from on table to another ?
I have lost a lot of data in my backend, but it is only data from a few columns, in one tabel, that I have lost. My tabel is called taCustemor, and the columns in that table is called fakFirm, fakAdress. I have use a custemornumber as a primarykey. So now I want to copy only these columns from my backup of the backend to my backend in use. I'm sure that I can do this buy using SQL, but I'm not sure how to make this querie. Can some one out there help me ? You want to use an append query. See Help file for info. In the database where you want the data to be when you're done, ...

pivot table again
i have a range of fields in a pivot table some are qty others are value how can i split the table into two seperate sections one showing qty and the other showing values (if that makes sense) If your quantities and values are in the same column, you'd need to use a "helper column" that differetiates them (Qty vs Amt) Then you can include that field in the pivot table before tha field containing the quantities and amounts. Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP "max power" wrote: > i have a range of fields in a pivot table some are qty other...

Money 2006 date format #2
How do I change the date format from "dd/mm/yyyy" to "mm/dd/yyyy"? Seems like such a simple thing but I can't figure it out. In microsoft.public.money, Mike C wrote: >How do I change the date format from "dd/mm/yyyy" to "mm/dd/yyyy"? Seems >like such a simple thing but I can't figure it out. Close Money. From the Windows Control Panel, Go to Regional and Language Options. You can change regions, or you can click Customize, and choose the Date tab. You may have to reboot; I am not sure. ...

Landscape Table on Portrait Page
Is it possible to create a landscape table on a portrait page, i.e. a page with a normal portrait header and footer? I am aware that one can change the text direction of each cell in the table to simulate a landscape table, but I would like to know if there is not an easier way. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/LandscapeSection.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Johann Swart" <JohannSwart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1119FBC3-2001-48C7-B02E-07D85C7F444E@mic...

Star Printer #2
I just got Star Printer TSP100. The cash drawer is working and the printer is working, but there is about a minute delay for the printer to work. Any Ideas? I am running RMS on Windows XP. Thanks. Are you using the Star OPOS drivers? If so, I think there is a place in the OPOS setup for startup delay or something like that. -- John M. "melcort" <melcort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9A07836-8153-4FEE-81EA-CDA75FB919C4@microsoft.com... >I just got Star Printer TSP100. The cash drawer is working and the printer > is working, but there i...

Where is tables in reports
Is there anyway to get tables into reports? If there is none then is there a work around. The forms I have to make use many block cells. In word tables makes things easy. ...

Ensuring only one commission per product in Access Table
Good afternoon, Please can someone help me. In my Access Database I have a table called tblCommission, with the fields: Commission_ID;Client_account; Product_code; Commission; Exchange (£ or $) I need a method to ensure that each client can have a commission set for every product - but that a client cant have to commission's for one product: eg: I need a method to prevent this: Comm_ID Client_account Product_code Commission Exchange 1 000001 Coke 3 $ 2 000001 Coke ...

Mailbox move hangs #2
Hi, Installed a new Exchange 2003 server and have been moving mailboxes from the previous Exchange 2000 server. Moved about 70 mailboxes with no problem, now suddenly I'm doing three more and it hangs on "Opening Destination Mailbox". I don't want to force it to stop. Is there anyway to tackle this? Thanks, John In case anyone is interested. This was caused by my own mistake. Because I moved the mailboxes over several nights, I forgot the fact that I installed Anti-virus software during the day this problem surfaced. The instructions say to turn off Anti-virus so...

Table Expert
When a case is resolved, there is a dropdown to select the amount of "Billable Time" for the case. I have searched tables but cannot find where this data is stored. Is there anyone that know the schema where this data is kept? Bryon, When you resolve a case, the resolution screen fields are added into the activity table as a resolution type of activity. The Billable Time value appears in the TimeSpent field. (While building my auditing application, VAST, I've had to become much more of a CRM schema expert that I ever wanted to be - by the way, you can see these reso...

Recreating HR tables
I've been having some problems with HR. I've had to create some tables so the program would run. I simply copied the tables from another compagnie where is was saying I had missing tables. I'm wondering if there is a list of Tables for HR and Canadian Payroll or if it were possible to recreate these missing tables another way? I currently have this error as well: Could not find stored procedure 'Compagnie.dbo.hrCompDoesHrCompExist' ...

How do you create a table with a shaded header in Word 2007 or 201
Hi.. Can anybody tell me, how you create a table, and then shade the first row in it to something like gray, then set the grid lines to gray or something, and maybe set the alignment in it to centered... This is 2007 or 2010, not 2003 in which it was possible to do so. Thanks. Select the first row of the table and then right click with the mouse and select Borders and shading. For the alignment, select and right click and select Cell alignment -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting ba...

scheduled deposit #2
is there a way to schedule an automatic deposit on the 4th wednesday of every month? Still no. "mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0e3101c3fe0f$f85f8540$a601280a@phx.gbl... > is there a way to schedule an automatic deposit on the > 4th wednesday of every month? ...

Public Folder Content Tab Error
In 2003 Exchange Admin, when you select the content tab on a public folder, it brings up an SSL certificate error (SSL is installed on the server for OWA). Is it trying to use IE to view it? Thanks. You only need to enable SSL on the Exchange virtual directory, sounds like you have it enabled on the Public directory as well, remove SSL from the Public virtual directory and see if that fixes it. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Randy Faulkner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1877901c44b...

Pivot table subtotals 100% #2
This is what I am aiming for but how can I get 100% in subtotals for first year and the increase %age for the second and subsequent year please 2002 2003 Apples excellent 15 22.72% 16 24.23% good 21 31.82% 25 37.88% poor 30 46.46% 39 60.39% 66 100% 80 122.5% Greens excellent 12 17.65% 37 54.42% good 27 39.70% 51 74.98% poor 29 42.65% 47 69.12% ...

New Import Utility for RMS Store Ops and HQ! #2
Just a post to advise RMS users and partners that we have just released a new import utility for RMS. It works with both HQ and SO and allows importing of items only, but does allow for changes and updates. Priced at US $495 or GBP £275 for end users. Reseller discounts are available If you are interested please email me at rod@rsgplc.com with the subject RSG Import Utility Rod Barlow Retail Systems Group PLC (Microsft RMS Reseller UK) We also have an Import Utility. The base option does items and related fix data. But it also does catalogue import. Additional module availa...

Table info
In Vendor Maintenance window , there are multiple Address ID's. In which table i can find this information. Great Plains 7.5 Thanks in advance Deepwater, PM00300 holds all the address information for each address ID. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html "Deepwater" <Deepwater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9296B22-2B44-4D64-9E3C-DC5FE4B07028@microsoft.com... > In Vendor Maintenance window , there are multiple Address ID's. In which > table i can find this...

Installing CRM 1.2 in a virtual directory, not as the default site
Hi, We're testing MS CRM 1.2 at the moment on a Win2k server with the .NET gubbins installed (SQL and exchange on other servers). From what I can gather looking at the install process CRM always wants to install the web portion of itself as the default site on the machine. We have a number of other things we want to run on that box using IIS and would greatly prefer to run CRM in a virtual directory rather than as the default site. There is another application which need to be addressable as the default site (i.e. thru http://host.domain.com without needing anything after the .com). C...

Extender tables #2
Hello! We are implementing an integration from Microsoft CRM into Microsoft Great Plains and this would include writing CRM fields to Extender Fields. Are there any available SDK's for Extender or maybe any table lists? Thanks, Andi Saldana There are but I think only partners can get them. Please send me a message and I'll send you what I have. "Andi Saldana" wrote: > Hello! > > We are implementing an integration from Microsoft CRM into Microsoft Great > Plains and this would include writing CRM fields to Extender Fields. Are > there any avai...

outlook 2003 xp #2
for the life of me I can not find the "send" button to send an e mail..!@#$ Have you properly installed at least one e-mail account? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:138101c3df9d$c8c37ca0$a001280a@phx.gbl, pm wrote: > for the life of me I can not find the "send" button to > send an e mail..!@#$ ...

Userform #2
I am using a userform which shows me certain information which I would like to transfer to a worksheet in my workbook. What I am seeking advise for is I need help with a code to look up the value in textbox.1 and to look up the same value in column "a" and then copy values from tb2 & 3 into columns b & c. Any help would be great Thanks Greg I created a small userform with 3 textboxes and two buttons (ok/cancel) and one label. I had this code behind it: Option Explicit Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Unload Me End Sub Private Sub CommandButton2_Click() Dim ...