Submit button #4

I'm building an intranet for our company and here's what's going on.  I've
created page with a standard publisher form with a Submit button and in the
properties, naturally it gives one of three options for the button; HTM,
E-mail or another ISP program.  I want it to email me the results.  The
problem is that because of the way our network is setup (not my doing),
getting Frontpage Extensions to work would be nothing short of a miracle.

What other options do I have that don't involve Frontpage anything?
0
TedK (4)

Ted,

I haven't used it, but others claim it is easy and works. Go to
http://jotform.com/ It is supposed to create the html you paste into
your page.

Mike

Ted K wrote:
> I'm building an intranet for our company and here's what's going on.  I've
> created page with a standard publisher form with a Submit button and in the
> properties, naturally it gives one of three options for the button; HTM,
> E-mail or another ISP program.  I want it to email me the results.  The
> problem is that because of the way our network is setup (not my doing),
> getting Frontpage Extensions to work would be nothing short of a miracle.
>
> What other options do I have that don't involve Frontpage anything?
0
wordwiz (948)

Check option buttons for response
I have a questionaire on a formatted worksheet which has 56 questions with each question having 5 option buttons grouped for a rated response. Is there a way that I can check for and report to the respondee to the questionaire that they have X questions which do not yet have responses? You can easily, but is it forms or control optionbuttons? Simplest to send me a s/s and I will look at it for you. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Rod" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft....

Adding a Custom POS button to select a Category
How do I program a Custom POS key to select items from a specific category? I know that I can use the Touchscreen keyboard but the client requires greater flexability. -- Thank you for the help!! Richard There is a file in the store operations/html file called drilldown that you can use for this purpose. I used it for a little while until I started using the touch screen feature. I prefer the touchscreen feature as there are more options when you use it instead of drilldown. Using touchscreen keyboard you can still select categorie or department, but you can also customise it to disp...

disable Submit button
In my word form which I am using all form fields with the exception of a submit button. I'd like to know if there is a way to "disable" a button (submit for ex:) until a specific criteria is met. So basically, if activedocument.formfield("tesxt1").result = "ready to submit" then .....submit button.enabled = true else ......submit button. enabled = false can someone help me out with the commandbutton reference code. Thanks much! Assuming the commandbutton is an ActiveX control, you simply have to exit its Click event, like this: Opti...

Button for subscript and superscript in Excel
I'd like to be able to add a button for superscript and subscript formatting to the toolbar easily in Excel, like can be done in Word and Powerpoint. Maybe there is a way built into Excel that I haven't found yet, and I assume it can be done with Macros, but I am not familiar with them. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft W...

custom pos button
can anyone help me with this line of code for adding a item with a qsrule Session.Transaction.Entries.Add(52, 4050, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0) = TransactionEntry am getting a runtime error 5 invalid procedute call or argument thanks josh Josh, If you are using the Custom POS Button to add the item set the Style = Internal Command and enter the text below into the Command: PerformAddItem 0, 4050, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0 Parameters 1. ItemID Long value that contains the ID in the database of the item to add to the transaction. If you do not know the ID of the item in the database, set this value to zero and...

HELLO #4
HIYA -- \m/ O_O \m/ Laura..... :) Liverpool, England ...

Sending an entire worksheet via a hyperlink / button
I have a worksheet with many drop down menus, etc, and i want people to be able to fill it in, and then send it on ..... but you know how lazy people are .... if they have to save it, then send it, they will gripe about it! Is there a way to just have a hyperlink style button on the sheet that once the guys have filled it out, it just sends the sheet to me? Thanks, Jim Suggest looking at Ron de Bruin's website http://www.rondebruin.nl/ -- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org...

Paste all button?
How can I add a button for Paste All to a tool bar? -- It is I, DeauDeau (Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo) View, Toolbars, Customize, from Commands tab, find desired Icon and drag "up" to toolbar and Drop. Then Close Customize. HTH "Dodo" wrote: > How can I add a button for Paste All to a tool bar? > > > -- > > It is I, DeauDeau > (Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo) > "=?Utf-8?B?SmltIE1heQ==?=" <JimMay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:5B093CAF-0B54-4DF8-8D61-9C3080BC6F3F@micr...

"Customize Outlook Today" button doesn't work
I'm trying to customize Outlook Today to display only those tasks due on or before the current date. (This is the way I had it at work.) However, when I click the "Customize Outlook Today..." button, nothing happens. Any ideas, anyone? "Sean" <spdl@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:00ee01c3ac8a$59163dc0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I'm trying to customize Outlook Today to display only > those tasks due on or before the current date. (This is > the way I had it at work.) However, when I click > the "Customize Outlook Today..." button, nothin...

UPC Equation #4
Yeah the first half was dead on Niek, Thanks! The "C" equation did not work however. I definietly got an answer for multiple fields. Now i just need to figure out a way (if possible) to conjunct that together so that when i enter an 11 digit number in A1 the corresponding 12 digit number in B1 appears. I would allow for more fields but her employer will be looking at this and is none to bright. If we have a middle step on the exel sheet, it is likely to cause more problems than solve. By the way, thanks for all the help so far, it has really been appreciated. Solutions? -- P...

Carring formula answer to 4 places?
How can I get my answer to a formula to four places? On some columns it does it and some only 2 places. What is the difference? W. Wells wrote: > How can I get my answer to a formula to four places? > On some columns it does it and some only 2 places. > What is the difference? On the toolbar, click on Format > Cells > Number. Select "Number" format with 4 decimal places. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00D1_01C686BB.EA163C90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit You need to s...

assigning macro to button #2
In versions before 03, I remember there was a way to simply assign a macro to a button that was created. Now I cannot tell how to do it. I have used the control toolbar to create the toolbar and I have a macro, but I don't know how to assign it. -- Boris When you create the button from the Controls Toolbox it will be in design mode. Double clicking it should take you to the default event for the button i.e. the sheet module for the relevant worksheet with code eg: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() End Sub Change this to Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Call MyMacro 'yo...

pivot tables #4
When creating a pivot table from a table of data that has subtotals in it, is there a way to have the pivot table not include the subtotals as a data item in the pivot table? Guess that as long as the Subtotals were flagged with a label such as Subtotal then you could always exclude it from the report by hiding the data (ie untick it from the drop down, or throw the field into the page fields and hide the item). Prefer a clean data source though. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 -----------...

No send button in word
I want to be able to send my word as an email from the word program. I open the email option from word but I have no way to send the document since there is no "send" button in order to send the document. I looked in the help and on microsoft but unable to find the proper answer. I created an account and try to test the email option and still no "send" button. What do I need to do to get the "send" button when I use the email option in word? On 07 May 2004 17:15, "Daniel Garlock" wrote: >I want to be able to send my word as an email from the ...

Sending problem #4
I'm using Outlook 2003. I find I have a problem when I send emails to one or more recipients with a large (over 1 meg. file attached. The send takes a longer time than expected using comcast cable (limited to 128k or 256k upload I believe). After quite some time, I just cancel the send/receive proceess. Some of these have gone to my email address at my office at work. When I log onto my email account at the office, I have four, five or six copies of the email with the large attachment. The number of copies seems to depend on how long I wait before cancelling the send/receive ...

converting works 4.5 files to be read in excel 2002
Or can you even do this. I know you can convert works to word. Thanks for the help ...

Microsoft Office 2004 11.4.0 update error
I had my computer download the update for Microsoft Office 2004 (11.4.0) through my auto update. When I was done I got the message "Application Launch Failure. Application Office Setup Assistant could not be launched because of a 'shared library error'". How do I fix this. I can't open any documents now. In article <ee8de99.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, dcooley@officeformac.com wrote: > I had my computer download the update for Microsoft Office 2004 (11.4.0) > through my auto update. When I was done I got the message "Application Launch > Failure. ...

Go Offline Button doesnt change
Hi there, I have seen this happen at a few machines. When the user clicks go offline button, the machine does go offline, however the text on the actual button remains as 'Go Offline' and doesnt change to 'Go Online' Is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance Kuven Hi Kuven, This KB article may be useful : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925505 HTH, Niths "Kuvenp" wrote: > Hi there, > I have seen this happen at a few machines. When the user clicks go offline > button, the machine does go offline, however the text on the actual button > remains...

how to do a bulk submit?
I have a database where i submit form data based on a serial number selected from a dropdown menu. I would like to be able to do this by scanning in the serial numbers into a list box. Can anyone give me some pointers on how to accomplish this? - Scan in serial numbers into list box. Serial number format is 02-123456. Scanned data will be "02-12345602-65432102-321654" - break up the data into induvidual serial numbers. - Submit the data one serial number at a time. Thanks. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_089C_01C87217.39D8C160 Content-Type...

Hiding wizard help button
Does anyone know how to hide the Help button on a modal Wizard dialog creating using CPropertySheet and CPropertyPage? I've seen various comments about removing PSH_HASHELP from CPropertySheet::m_psh.dwFlags and CPropertyPage::m_psp.dwFlags but this just doesn't seem to work with VC6. Any ideas? K "Kevin" <nospam@krw66.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:clojmg$9bu$1@titan.btinternet.com... > Does anyone know how to hide the Help button on a modal Wizard dialog > creating using CPropertySheet and CPropertyPage? > > I've seen various comments ab...

Excel Email Request Button
I have an eMail booking schedule here at work, which is on a shared drive that sales rep can view and send me request for emails. Is there an add in or chunk of code that will allow me to place a button on the excel sheet (i have 12 sheets, 1 for each month) and allow the sales rep to send an email to my address? It would be cool as well if i could could put pre defined fields in the email? Is this possible> Hi ? Start here http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm <theslacker@rogers.com> wrote in message news:a535578f-ba...

How add vertical line separators to toolbars with flat buttons?
I use Visual C++ 6.0 and MFC. I have just added a manifest to my application to get XP-styles. The relevant part of the manifest looks like this: <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity type="win32" name="Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" version="6.0.0.0" processorArchitecture="X86" publicKeyToken="6595b64144ccf1df" language="*" /> </dependentAssembly> This works and makes my dialog boxes look much better with XP-style buttons and other controls. But my toolbars look worse. All my toolbars now have fl...

message submitted to categorizer (MVP)
Okay guys, I am driving myself crazy. I have a public folder that forwards messages based on body content to different people. For some reason on one person it will not send to. They are setup outside our domain but have an internal address that simply forwards. I do a message trace and it stops at" message submitted to categorizer" Anyone have any ideas on how to trouble shoot this? Thanks PB Found it. Needed to enable automatic forwards "Bankster" <PBanco@CiBan.com> wrote in message news:OsHb5iTAEHA.1032@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Okay guys, > > I a...

submit button #3
I have a website that is not a ".com" website. The submit buttons dont work. I am using the free hosting by fateback.com. Can i make the submit buttons work, and if i can how? Thank you very much! Dear Silly, May I suggest posting your question to the Publisher webdesign newsgroup? JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "sillistring" wrote: > I have a website that is not a ".com" website. The submit buttons dont work. > I am using the free hosting by fateback.com. Can i make the submit buttons > work, and if i can how? > Thank you very much! ...

Find & Replace #4
Simple newbie problem here: All I want to do is get rid of all dashes (-) in one column of numbers. I've been able to do this before with no problem by using Replace to replace "-" with nothing. But now for some reason Excel can't find the dashes. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong before I pull out my remaining hair. Thanks, NH Columns A, B and C were totaled together in column D. Column D is the one I can't remove the dash from. I CAN remove the dashes from other columns with numbers, so it's only a problem with D. I suspect I need to get rid...