staple marks

I have been through the help files and have exhasted all the other options
for answers and this is my last resort.

I am new to Publisher.  I just created an 18 page booklet from scratch.  It
is for use in High Schools for students to plan their schedules with an
occupation or college in their future plans.  Anyway my question is
........... Is there somewhere in Publisher that would print marks on my pages
for where there should be staples in the spine of the booklet?  These are not
absolutely necessary but they sure would be nice as a guide so that the pages
wouldn't have to be folded for me to find where to staple them.  I appreciate
any help anyone can give me.
0
Laura (120)

You could add that to the master page.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Laura" <Laura@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have been through the help files and have exhasted all the other options
> for answers and this is my last resort.
>
> I am new to Publisher.  I just created an 18 page booklet from scratch.
> It
> is for use in High Schools for students to plan their schedules with an
> occupation or college in their future plans.  Anyway my question is
> .......... Is there somewhere in Publisher that would print marks on my
> pages
> for where there should be staples in the spine of the booklet?  These are
> not
> absolutely necessary but they sure would be nice as a guide so that the
> pages
> wouldn't have to be folded for me to find where to staple them.  I
> appreciate
> any help anyone can give me.

0
jl_paules1 (1069)
4/10/2007 2:04:30 AM
Laura wrote:
> I have been through the help files and have exhasted all the other options
> for answers and this is my last resort.
>
> I am new to Publisher.  I just created an 18 page booklet from scratch.  It
> is for use in High Schools for students to plan their schedules with an
> occupation or college in their future plans.  Anyway my question is
> .......... Is there somewhere in Publisher that would print marks on my pages
> for where there should be staples in the spine of the booklet?  These are not
> absolutely necessary but they sure would be nice as a guide so that the pages
> wouldn't have to be folded for me to find where to staple them.  I appreciate
> any help anyone can give me.

How about you just fold the center pages, crease them tight, then use
that crease as a guide for stapling.

just a thought

0
dtp2webSPAM (302)
4/10/2007 2:37:35 AM
or take them to Kinko's and have them stapled?

"Steve in NC" <dtp2webSPAM@netscape.net> wrote in message
| Laura wrote:
| > I have been through the help files and have exhasted all the other
options
| > for answers and this is my last resort.
| >
| > I am new to Publisher.  I just created an 18 page booklet from scratch.
It
| > is for use in High Schools for students to plan their schedules with an
| > occupation or college in their future plans.  Anyway my question is
| > .......... Is there somewhere in Publisher that would print marks on my
pages
| > for where there should be staples in the spine of the booklet?  These
are not
| > absolutely necessary but they sure would be nice as a guide so that the
pages
| > wouldn't have to be folded for me to find where to staple them.  I
appreciate
| > any help anyone can give me.
|
| How about you just fold the center pages, crease them tight, then use
| that crease as a guide for stapling.
|
| just a thought

0
webmaster911 (1600)
4/10/2007 4:11:54 AM
I'd tell my printer to saddle stitch them. He does great work and I don't
have to fuss with details.

--

"Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
> or take them to Kinko's and have them stapled?
>

> "Steve in NC" <dtp2webSPAM@netscape.net> wrote in message
> | Laura wrote:
> | > I have been through the help files and have exhasted all the other
> options
> | > for answers and this is my last resort.
> | >
> | > I am new to Publisher.  I just created an 18 page booklet from
> scratch.
> It
> | > is for use in High Schools for students to plan their schedules with
> an
> | > occupation or college in their future plans.  Anyway my question is
> | > .......... Is there somewhere in Publisher that would print marks on
> my
> pages
> | > for where there should be staples in the spine of the booklet?  These
> are not
> | > absolutely necessary but they sure would be nice as a guide so that
> the
> pages
> | > wouldn't have to be folded for me to find where to staple them.  I
> appreciate
> | > any help anyone can give me.
> |
> | How about you just fold the center pages, crease them tight, then use
> | that crease as a guide for stapling.
> |
> | just a thought

0
jl_paules1 (1069)
4/10/2007 9:19:46 PM
yep...anyway is easier than doing it yerself.

"JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| I'd tell my printer to saddle stitch them. He does great work and I don't
| have to fuss with details.
|
| --
|
| JoAnn Paules
| Microsoft MVP - Publisher
|
| How to ask a question
| http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
|

| "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
| > or take them to Kinko's and have them stapled?
| >

| > "Steve in NC" <dtp2webSPAM@netscape.net> wrote in message
| > options

| > scratch.
| > It
| > an
| > my
| > pages
These
| > are not
| > the
| > pages
| > appreciate
| > |
| > | How about you just fold the center pages, crease them tight, then use
| > | that crease as a guide for stapling.
| > |
| > | just a thought
| > |

0
webmaster911 (1600)
4/10/2007 11:29:31 PM
Oh yeah.  :-

I'll be seeing my printer next week for a task at work I have to make 25
books of more than 350 pages (each) of 11 x 17 drawings. I need them
collated and 4-hole punch. I don't relish the idea of copying about 9000
copies and going thru all of the hassle. My boss just hands me his credit
card and my printer will print, collate, and punch all of the copies. My
printer can do it for less than my salary for the equivalent time and the
cost of materials.

I'd have him assemble the books too but we use 5/16" bolts, washers, and
nuts to fasten them. They are for the guys in the shop and they need them to
be *secured*. No loose pages.
--

> yep...anyway is easier than doing it yerself.
>

> "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> | I'd tell my printer to saddle stitch them. He does great work and I
> don't
> | have to fuss with details.
> |
> | --
> |
> | JoAnn Paules
> | Microsoft MVP - Publisher
> |
> | How to ask a question
> | http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
> |

> | "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in
> message
> | > or take them to Kinko's and have them stapled?
> | >

> | > "Steve in NC" <dtp2webSPAM@netscape.net> wrote in message
> | > options

> | > scratch.
> | > It
> with
> | > an
> is
> on
> | > my
> | > pages
> These
> | > are not
> that
> | > the
> | > pages
> | > appreciate
> | > |
> use
> | > |
> | > |

0
jl_paules1 (1069)
4/11/2007 12:06:31 AM
Sounds nice and sturdy!...are ya gonna make the covers out of aluminum? :-)

| Oh yeah.  :-
|
| I'll be seeing my printer next week for a task at work I have to make 25
| books of more than 350 pages (each) of 11 x 17 drawings. I need them
| collated and 4-hole punch. I don't relish the idea of copying about 9000
| copies and going thru all of the hassle. My boss just hands me his credit
| card and my printer will print, collate, and punch all of the copies. My
| printer can do it for less than my salary for the equivalent time and the
| cost of materials.
|
| I'd have him assemble the books too but we use 5/16" bolts, washers, and
| nuts to fasten them. They are for the guys in the shop and they need them
| be *secured*. No loose pages.
| --
|
| JoAnn Paules
| Microsoft MVP - Publisher
|
| How to ask a question
| http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
|

| "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
| > yep...anyway is easier than doing it yerself.
| >

| > "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| > | I'd tell my printer to saddle stitch them. He does great work and I
| > don't
| > | have to fuss with details.
| > |
| > | --
| > |
| > | JoAnn Paules
| > | Microsoft MVP - Publisher
| > |
| > | How to ask a question
| > | http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in
| > message

| > with
| > is
| > on
| > These
| > that
| > | > |
| > use
| > | > |
| > | > |

| > |

0
webmaster911 (1600)
4/11/2007 12:40:35 AM
Shhhhh!!! Don't give my boss any ideas! Around here we have aluminum-based
armor plate. I can already see my boss telling me to forget about all of
those Presstek covers I have and grab a bunch of plates from out on the
line.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

> Sounds nice and sturdy!...are ya gonna make the covers out of aluminum?
> :-)
>

> "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> | Oh yeah.  :-
> |
> | I'll be seeing my printer next week for a task at work I have to make 25
> | books of more than 350 pages (each) of 11 x 17 drawings. I need them
> | collated and 4-hole punch. I don't relish the idea of copying about 9000
> | copies and going thru all of the hassle. My boss just hands me his
> credit
> | card and my printer will print, collate, and punch all of the copies. My
> | printer can do it for less than my salary for the equivalent time and
> the
> | cost of materials.
> |
> | I'd have him assemble the books too but we use 5/16" bolts, washers, and
> | nuts to fasten them. They are for the guys in the shop and they need
> them
> | be *secured*. No loose pages.
> | --
> |
> | JoAnn Paules
> | Microsoft MVP - Publisher
> |
> | How to ask a question
> | http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
> |

> | "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in
> message
> | > yep...anyway is easier than doing it yerself.
> | >

> | > "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> | > don't
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > message

> other

> schedules
> | > with
> question
> | > is
> marks
> | > on
> | > These
> | > that
> them.
> | > | > |
> then
> | > use
> | > | > |
> | > | > |

> | > |

0
jl_paules (2767)
4/11/2007 3:18:49 PM
It'd be nice...never fall apart either.

"JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
| Shhhhh!!! Don't give my boss any ideas! Around here we have aluminum-based
| armor plate. I can already see my boss telling me to forget about all of
| those Presstek covers I have and grab a bunch of plates from out on the
| line.
|
| --
| JoAnn Paules
| MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
|
| ~~~~~
| How to ask a question
| http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
|

| "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
| > Sounds nice and sturdy!...are ya gonna make the covers out of aluminum?
| > :-)
| >

| > "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| > | Oh yeah.  :-
| > |
| > | I'll be seeing my printer next week for a task at work I have to make
25
| > | books of more than 350 pages (each) of 11 x 17 drawings. I need them
| > | collated and 4-hole punch. I don't relish the idea of copying about
9000
| > | copies and going thru all of the hassle. My boss just hands me his
| > credit
| > | card and my printer will print, collate, and punch all of the copies.
My
| > | printer can do it for less than my salary for the equivalent time and
| > the
| > | cost of materials.
| > |
| > | I'd have him assemble the books too but we use 5/16" bolts, washers,
and
| > | nuts to fasten them. They are for the guys in the shop and they need
| > them
| > | be *secured*. No loose pages.
| > | --
| > |
| > | JoAnn Paules
| > | Microsoft MVP - Publisher
| > |
| > | How to ask a question
| > | http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in
| > message

| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |

| > other

| > schedules
| > question
| > marks
| > them.
| > | > | > |
| > then
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |

| > | > |

| > |

0
webmaster911 (1600)
4/11/2007 11:09:03 PM
Plus you could strap it to your chest and walk around the streets of Iraq.

--

> It'd be nice...never fall apart either.
>

> "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
> | Shhhhh!!! Don't give my boss any ideas! Around here we have
> aluminum-based
> | armor plate. I can already see my boss telling me to forget about all of
> | those Presstek covers I have and grab a bunch of plates from out on the
> | line.
> |
> | --
> | JoAnn Paules
> | MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
> |
> | ~~~~~
> | How to ask a question
> | http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
> |

> | "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in
> message
> | > Sounds nice and sturdy!...are ya gonna make the covers out of
> aluminum?
> | > :-)
> | >

> | > "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> | > |
> make
> 25
> 9000
> | > credit
> copies.
> My
> and
> | > the
> | > |
> and
> | > them
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > message

> and
> | > | > |
> | > | > |
> | > | > |
> | > | > |
> | > | > |
> | > | > |
> in

> the
> | > other

> from
> | > schedules
> | > question
> print
> | > marks
> booklet?
> guide
> so
> | > them.
> | > | > | > |
> | > then
> | > | > | > |
> | > | > | > |

> | > | > |

> | > |

0
jl_paules1 (1069)
4/12/2007 12:17:44 AM
....badges? we don' need no steekin' badgers.

| Plus you could strap it to your chest and walk around the streets of Iraq.
|
| --
|
| JoAnn Paules
| Microsoft MVP - Publisher
|
| How to ask a question
| http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
|

| "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
| > It'd be nice...never fall apart either.
| >

| > "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
| > | Shhhhh!!! Don't give my boss any ideas! Around here we have
| > aluminum-based
| > | armor plate. I can already see my boss telling me to forget about all
of
| > | those Presstek covers I have and grab a bunch of plates from out on
the
| > | line.
| > |
| > | --
| > | JoAnn Paules
| > | MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
| > |
| > | ~~~~~
| > | How to ask a question
| > | http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
| > |
| > |
| > | "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in
| > message
| > aluminum?

| > | > |
| > make
| > 25
| > 9000
| > copies.
| > My
| > and
| > | > |
| > and
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |

| > and
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > in

| > the

| > from
| > print
| > booklet?
| > guide
| > so
| > | > | > | > |
| > | > | > | > |
| > | > | > | > |

| > | > | > |

| > | > |

| > |
| > |

0
webmaster911 (1600)

How to hide dotted lines marking page breaks in the normal view?
Hello How to hide dotted lines marking page breaks in the normal view? The dotted lines appear after coming back from the page preview. Hi Dmitriy, Tools, Options, View (tab), uncheck Page Breaks in the last section --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Dmitriy Kopnichev" <kopn@hotbox.ru> wrote in message news:uz7pdF32DHA.3416@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hello > How to hide dotted lines markin...

staple marks
I have been through the help files and have exhasted all the other options for answers and this is my last resort. I am new to Publisher. I just created an 18 page booklet from scratch. It is for use in High Schools for students to plan their schedules with an occupation or college in their future plans. Anyway my question is ........... Is there somewhere in Publisher that would print marks on my pages for where there should be staples in the spine of the booklet? These are not absolutely necessary but they sure would be nice as a guide so that the pages wouldn't have to be fo...

Question for Milly Staples Out of Office Assistant
The mailbox is internal. We have a .com and .net structure=20 to our domain. Com for external use and Net for internal=20 use. Both are being handled by an Internal Exchange 2000=20 server. >-----Original Message----- >Is the sender internal or external to your Exchange=20 organization? If >external, this is by design for your own good. Depending=20 on the version of >Exchange, you can change this to allow replies and=20 forwards to the Internet, >but it is a BAD idea. > >--=81 >Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] > >Post all replies to the group to keep the discussio...

Can mark unread email as "read"
My Outlook 2000 mailbox (connecting to a Exchange 5.5 Server) displays two unread mail items, but all items have been read. Marking all items as read does not unmark them. Any ideas? Doesn't help. The unread message shows up and cannot be marked "read". "Cris Spencer" <Outlooktech@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#12FBGjUDHA.1052@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > View, current view, Unread messages? > > > "Spin" <spin@spin.com> wrote in message > news:bfpipi$hpdjh$1@ID-156865.news.uni-berlin.de... > > My Outlook 2000 mailbox ...

Why does Outlook mark RSS feeds as junk mail?
I can't tell if this is a double post as IE closed the tab automatically. After corruption on my mail profile or OST, which ScanPST and SanOST did not fix, re-importing email from Exchange into Outlook 2007 leaves me with several problems: -custom categories lost -message flags lost -duplicate folders, the default being empty, the secondary with my Outlook items in -all my RSS feeds being marked as junk mail (junk mail filter set on Low) help? When RSS is stored in the mailbox, this is normal behavior. It's usually better to turn off filtering until the ost is recreated. Did you...

to milly staples
Thanks for your reply Milly. I mean the tool bars that contain the sen/recieve buttons and such. In outlook express they can be placed in any order. Can this be done in outlook? THANK YOU ...

Milly Staples
Iv'e been away a few days. I found your reply concerning blocking email somewhat criptic. Depends on what? Could you quote the original posting? You might get an answer sooner that way ;-) -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Khan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c03201c451e4$4c773290$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Iv'e been away a few days. I found your reply concerning > blocking email somewhat criptic. Depends on...

Check Mark #4
Hi, Would you please show me how to put check marks in cells. Thank you Chi Huynh Chi, Format the cell with the Windings font, and then enter the check mark character. To do this, hold down the ALT key and type 0252 on the numeric keypad on the right side of the keyboard (not the numbers above the letters). -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Chi Huynh" <chuynh@parkland.edu> wrote in message news:017a01c3dadd$c8e67580$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > Would you please show me how to put check marks in cells...

Numerical query criteria and quotation marks
I have a query that uses a criteria of >"269.9". I realized it was not working because the format of the field being queried was text. I successfully altered the format of the source field to double. Access will not allow me to remove the quotation marks from around the "269.9" criteria. It puts them back as soon as I tab off the field. If I create a new query it works, but why won't it let me modify the existing one? Thanks, -- PRD In query design view try deleting the field, save, and then put it back. -- Build a little, test a little. ...

How do I justify/align tick mark labels on a horizontal bar chart?
I'm doing a bar graph of survey question responses; the questions are long so they word-wrap, but they seem to be "center" aligned so the formatting looks bad. Can I left or right-justify them? Yet another property of axis labels that Excel will not trust us with. Some people would hide the default axis labels (double click the axis, find the appropriate "None" on the Patterns tab) and replace them with textboxes. Easiest way to add a textbox that's linked to a cell? Select the chart, type an equals sign, then click on the cell. Now format and position it. ...

How do I adjust the width of bleed mark settings?
I need to adjust the width of the bleed mark setting to a specific dimension. JMW wrote: > I need to adjust the width of the bleed mark setting to a specific dimension. This is not adjustable. You would need to create your own bleed marks on the publication layout. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

GPv9 SOP Drop-Ship option stay marked after saving Invoice
On GPv9 (SP2), in SOP Trx Entry, when marking Drop-Ship (Extras >> Options >> Drop Ship), this feature should stay marked until you close window. It is unmarking itself after saving each invoice. Only solution I can think of (other than incurring a customization) is to create macro to mark it. If anyone has other suggestions, please let me know. Thank you. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do ...

cannot mark as private
We have an Exchange 2000 server and use Outlook XP clients. We are unable to mark our e-mails as private. Is there something I need to do to enable this option? What happens when you try to set it as private? Is it greyed out? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Corey" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4a4801c48068$3ba9e2c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > We have an Exchange 2000 server and use Outlook XP > cli...

outlook marked as spam when sending copy to myself
Why am I receiving outlook pro 2007 emails marked as spam in subject line when I send a copy to myself? Outlook isn't doing it, it's a third-party anti-spam program either installed on your computer, or on your mail provider's end. Check those. "Laura" <Laura@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61735ABE-EC6B-49DB-BE47-28FC55506DE1@microsoft.com... : Why am I receiving outlook pro 2007 emails marked as spam in subject line : when I send a copy to myself? Thanks Tom, I did check with my provider and no luck. I am using Trend Micro an I did add...

Marked citations
I accidentally inserted a marked citation to one of my word documents yesterday and now every word document i have shows new paragraph symbols all over the pages as well as page breaks and lines. It also appears in new documents that I try to start. How do I get rid of this? -- rosie To hide nonprinting marks, click the � button on the Home tab (Word 2007) or on the Standard toolbar (Word 97-2003). Alternatively, you can use the Ctrl+Shift+8 shortcut. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via NNTP) "lrd@hotmail.com" <lrdhotmailcom@discus...

Some Quotation Mark
This code support only (Numeric value) can any one covert this code to accept (text value) ================================== The code If DCount("[GoupNumber]", "TblAccomodation", "[GoupNumber] = " & Me.GroupNumber) > 0 Then DoCmd.OpenForm "frmaccomodation", , , "([GoupNumber]=" & Me.GroupNumber & ")" =================================== I think I need some quotation mark but I don't know where can I put them Thank you "a" <a@a.net> wrote in message news:%23KYkk1BaIHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP05.p...

"Show or hide formatting marks" availability in OneNote
Can NOT locate in OneNote (2010-beta) a "Show or hide formatting marks" or paragraph marker, as found in Word (2010-beta). Advice, please. -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > Can NOT locate in OneNote (2010-beta) a "Show or hide formatting marks" or > paragraph marker, as found in Word (2010-beta). Advice, please. OneNote is no word processor SW. Bernd Bernd is exactly right - no such feature exists in OneNote because it doesn't really have paragraph markers the way Word does. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & T...

Mistery Window for Milly Staples MVP
There is no error message and it is impossible to describe the dialog window I get on opening Outlook 2003, and with Outlook Express 6 (SP2) it is not possible to reproduce it in the body of the e-mail. There is nothing malicious in my attachment. I have Computer Associates Antivirus and Firewall in operation, updated every morning on boot-up, so my e-mails are probably safer than yours! Do you update yours first thing in the morning? If you do not want to look at the attachment maybe you could tell me where is one supposed to get help in these circumstances? Lets back up a second. The o...

How do I get Our Ricoh 2232C to Staple our bulletins?
WE have Microsoft Publisher 2003 and a fairly new Printer Ricoh 2232C and cannot get the print properties to stick or staple. I choose staple but the copier does not staple. I feel I have tried everything. Any suggestions? Ann at Heritage <Ann at Heritage@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > WE have Microsoft Publisher 2003 and a fairly new Printer Ricoh 2232C > and cannot get the print properties to stick or staple. I choose > staple but the copier does not staple. I feel I have tried > everything. This has nothing to do with Publisher and ev...

I have for years chosen the option to mark my email messages as read as soon as I click on them in the preview window. I have not changed my settings, but the last couple of days, Outlook 2000 has stopped marking them. I have to double click the message to open it in a new window before it will mark it as read. The problem seems to resolve itself after I reboot; however, after a while, it goes back to "fogetting" to mark them. Any ideas what could be causing the problem? Thanks! =20 OLEXP: Messages Are Not Marked as Read after Previewing=20 (219279) -----------------------...

saddle stitch stapling a booklet
printing a half A4 booklet, side folding. When select saddle stitch it staples in the centre but as for a top folding book not a side folding? Can't select any other position in the options as they are greyed out. Are the options dimmed in the print setup or your printer setup? Usually this will be a printer option. What version Publisher are you using? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "jaycee" <jaycee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:647B75BC-6370-4467-900C-42E6F9926162@microsoft.com... > printing a half A4 booklet, side folding....

Milly Staples, where are you?
Hi, Just wondering what else you thought I should do. I sent a reply on Feb 15 at 8.17 PM to my thread "Cant send a message with Outlook XP." I'm really stuck here, what can I do? Thanks, Aquinas ...

Check Mark , shortcut
Hi, Following your respond, I can put check marks to cells. However, I think there is a lot of typing. Instead of holding down the ALT and type 0252 each time to put a check mark to a cell,I would like to create a short cut so I can finish my work quicklier. Please show me how to create a shortcut. Thank you Chi You only have to do it once, then copy it and paste it and if it is contiguous just drag the cell to copy You can even record a macro when you do it and use a shortcut to run the macro -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Chi Huynh" <Chuynh@parkland.edu> wrote in message ...

Stapling Reports
Hi, Does anybody have any experience on how to get an Access report to staple the pages in a group together? Is there an API in the printer driver? Regards Bj=F8rn A bit printer-specific, no? Most printers don't even do stapling. "Bj�rn" <bjornsuneandersen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1185866091.590436.146060@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... Hi, Does anybody have any experience on how to get an Access report to staple the pages in a group together? Is there an API in the printer driver? Regards Bj�rn As Baz points out, stapling is a function of the printer....

I want to print my A5 newsletter on A4 pages to fold & staple
I am trying to make an A5 newslette, which will be folded sheets of A4 - does anyone know how to format the newsletter options so that it will make the pages come out in the right order? Setting up your publication as a booklet will automatically arrange the pages in the correct order. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "collkick100" <collkick100@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A51084B4-D44B-4400-BFDE-EFF3B085D04B@microsoft.com... >I am trying to make an A5 newslette, which will be ...