Spiral Bound Calendar

How do I create a 8.5x11" spiral bound calendar with picture on top page and
calendar on bottom of 2 page spread?  I'm using Publisher 2003 and have
Windows XP.

Setup your page as a folded card, portrait. Rather than using the calendar under
"publications for print", use a Design Gallery Object calendar, click the wizard
wand to change the date range.

When you use the folded card page setup, the calendar will be on the odd pages
and the picture on the even pages.  You will have to manually rotate the
pictures 180 degrees.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"gregincharlotte" <gregincharlotte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I create a 8.5x11" spiral bound calendar with picture on top page and
> calendar on bottom of 2 page spread?  I'm using Publisher 2003 and have
> Windows XP.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

the calendar on-line shows the subject first instead of the time
Is there anyway to show the time first on the monthly calendar instead of the subject first (when looking at the screen). The print out is not an issue - just on- line. ...

Exchange Calendar Syncing Issue
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange My work uses Exchange 2003, I have Outlook 2007 on WinXP, and at home I use Entourage 2008 in OS 10.6.3. If I create a calendar event on my Mac it will show up in my calendar in Outlook and it is 'pushed' to my Blackberry. However any events created in Outlook are not showing up in Entourage. I also noticed my Categories do not match my Outlook ones. <br><br>Any help with this would be great! My company IT people don't support Macs fully so they can't help me. ...

Remove hyperlinks from Outlook calendar items
I created a new appointment in Outlook's calendar that contained a web address. Outlook automatically turned this into a hyperlink without asking me. Could anyone please tell me how I remove this? And if, possible, turn it off for ever with a registry hack or something? <rant> I hate this. I do not want the hyperlink. I just want plain text. I loathe the way Microsoft presumes to take over my data without even asking me. It's rude and crude. The hyperlink is useless anyway because I have never, and will never, let Xp anywhere near the internet; I can do without spyware an...

Outlook Faults out when other when mail is opened and other users Calendars are selected:
Hello all (especially MS) Got one that has me stumped here and I'd love to see some suggestions or possibly a confirmation that this is a bug of some kind: Got an end-user who manages the calendars of multiple executives. As such she has delegated access to all of their calendars. The Back-Office system is as follows: Active/Active/Passive Exchange 2003 SP2 Mail Server running on Windows 2003 SP1, along with 3 Front-End Servers (two SMTP and One OWA/OMA/ActiveSync Host). Client - Windows XP SP2, Outlook 2003 SP2, all updates pushed to system via WSUS. Basically Outlook Blows w...

Exchange Calendar Update Tool Permissions....
This is hopefully my last question regarding DST... Would the Exmerge account I created to import mailboxes from PST files have the necessary permissions to run the Exchange Calendar Update tool without having to run the permissions script? May not have Send As, iirc. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Mark Greene" <notvalid@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:ehpeu2p3dc0r1bnm0egpslqdvdpk6cb0tp@4ax.com... > > This is hopefully my last question regarding DST... &g...

Sharing all calendar
Hello all, I have the tasks of setting the permissions on all exchange calendars so as to be viewable to all users. The immediate concern, since users were not necessarily flagging things as private that should be, some things may be exposed that shouldn't be. Some time ago I ran across a web page that had a scripting solution that would run through each exchange calendars and mark everything in the past as private and then change the permissions on all mailboxes so as to share each mailboxes' calendar so all users could view each others calendars. I thought this was interest...

Keep Calendar entries, but remove attachments
How do I manage to keep my Calendar entries in Outlook but strip out attachments made in the Calendar entries? "Wiley" <Wiley @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83209A23-3448-492D-A411-3F6BD95873D7@microsoft.com... > How do I manage to keep my Calendar entries in Outlook but strip out > attachments made in the Calendar entries? No need to ask more than once. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

How can I maintain Outlook calendar items for more than one year..
They auto delete after one year and I want to keep them for a longer period of time. Thanks, turn off autoarchive at Tools | Options | Other | Autoarchive. -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook in Canberra, Australia .. "Diane" <Diane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80CC3126-90BB-4ABA-95C0-2698F2CF1B93@microsoft.com... > They auto delete after one year and I want to keep them for a longer > period > of time. > > Thanks, ...

Creating customised calendars
I wish to create a customised calendar in excel showing only school working days to assist in timelining activities on various checklists that have to be done in term time only. Any help? ...

DST help on echange calendar tool
Hi I need help on this. I installed exchange calendar tool on a windows XP. At first it works, but now it does not work any more. First, I run Msextmzcfg.exe and it works. I got batch file and input file. I created a defualt outlook prifile which user has full mailbox access and send as permission on all maiboxes on the exchange server. When I run the batch file, Msextmz.exe will open outlook serveravl time base on how many users in the input file. But it does not open all the users' mailbox, it only repeatly open the default user mailbox. So the TZmove.exe will only run on the defualt use...

CALENDARS #3
I HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO SOME COOL CALENDARS WITH PUBLISHER 2000 BUT I HAVE A COUPLE OF PROBLEMS... FIRT AND MOST IMPORTAND IS.. HOW CAN AUTOMATICALLY INCLUDE INFO ABOUT HOLIDAYS IN THE SAME CALENDAR (EX. MARTIN'S LUTHER KING DAY... VETERANS DAY, THANKS GIVING DAY ETC) AND HOW CAN I ENTER INFO IN ONE SQUARE WITH OUT MESSING UP THE REST OF THE DOCUMENTS? THANK YOU TO ANYONE AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Hi MARTIN (AZTCEAGLE@SBCGLOBAL.NET), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || I HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO SOME COOL CALENDARS WITH || PUBLIS...

Outlook other calendars
I have a client and I set them up to view shared calendars. When I opened the new calendar is was blank so I removed it from the other calendars. Now when I open a shared calendar it is not placed in the other calendars area. There actually is no other calendars area now. I need to get this back so they can have checkboxes for their calendar and the other shared calendars they need to see. Can anyone help?????? ...

Reminders in Calendar wont set
Hi All, This is my first time trying here, bit desperate to find answer. When I set a new appointment in my Calendar, and try and set reminder, it now gives me the following error message: "The reminder for "whatever appointment" will not appear because it is not in your Calendar or Tasks folder. Is this Ok? Yes or No" If I select No, then it stays there waiting for me to do something, if I select yes, then it saves it in the Calender with the little reminder symbol showing but does not remind you. I have scoured the knwoledge base, outlook help etc, and cann...

Updating task list in calendar view
I have just recently begun using Outlook, so please forgive the newbie question. Whenever I get a daily calendar view with the task pane on the right, the task list includes all tasks, current and future. I can configure the Outlook Today window to just current tasks and I know that there has to be a way to do the same thing with the calendar view. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks, Charles right click on the task list and change the view. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual...

Overriding meetings scheduled in public calendar
After I've created a public calendar that employees can go into and schedule meetings, is there an option that can prevent another employee from overriding the meeting that a previous employee created to schedule their meeting in that time slot or day? Brandon C.;113017 Wrote: > After I've created a public calendar that employees can go into and > schedule > meetings, is there an option that can prevent another employee from > overriding the meeting that a previous employee created to schedule > their > meeting in that time slot or day? I don't...

If you post a team calendar as a Web page on the Internet
Members of your project team are at multiple locations that do not share a common network. If you post the team calendar as a Web page on the Internet, the members will be able to: A. Add a new appointment B. Delete an appointment C. View team events D. Move an appointment to a new date E. View appointments All of the above, depending on the web application you use. -- -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@l...

Office 2010 Beta Google Calendar Sync Error Message
Could Not Connect to Microsoft Outlook error-2146959355. I would like to use Outlook 2010 Beta if only I can sync with Google Calendar..... Idon't have exchange server capabilities, camll business. Any suggestions or work arounds would be appreciated. Wouldn't that be a question for Google? "JacobTaylor" <JacobTaylor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24FC62DD-CA9C-4B8A-90AB-B8B0A49578C3@microsoft.com... : Could Not Connect to Microsoft Outlook error-2146959355. : : I would like to use Outlook 2010 Beta if only I can sync with Google ...

Opening any Calendar item freezes Outlook
I have just moved from the UK to the US, and now when I try to open any calendar item, Outlook freezes. I thought that my Outlook installation had got corrupted during the move, so I repaired and then reinstalled Outlook, but to no avail. So then I thought that it must be the PST file, so I restored an old OUTLOOK.PST file which I know worked before we left the UK, but this fails now too. So if it's not the software, and not the PST data file, what else could it be? acfer PS. I canot open, move or delete any caledar item Close Outlook. Find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. (If using W...

Calendar Error 0x80040216 #2
I am running CRM 3.0 on a Windows Server 2003 SP2 server with. I just loaded Update rollup 3 for CRM 3.0 and whenever anyone attempts to access the calendar in CRM they get this error. I have seen a lot of posts with similiar problems but none with any solutions that work. What can I do? Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- =AC----- Server was unable to process request. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please revie...

Can it be done? Task List with Dates and Auto Create a Calendar
I have a realtor who would like to take a list of pre-determined events, and type dates next to these events. Then she would like a calendar to be automatically created with these events on the dates she typed. Also, she would like these events to be shown on a calendar that has their company logo and her contact information on the calendar. Can something like this be done in Microsoft Publisher 2007? If so, where does one store the "schedule of events" where the realtor could go in and type dates next to them? She wants to do this per client. For example, a client puts a cont...

Publisher 2002 Calendar Templates
We have modified the January page of a template and want the rest of the year to follow this layout. When we add more months they revert to the original template. How do we change the template so we can use it with our personalization for the remainder of this year and also for next year? Take a look here. Although this relates to photo calendars, the technique of using the Gallery Object and copying it to each page would work for you. http://www.windowlight.co.nz/ontarget/publisher/tutorial11.html "JR" <jrich12105@aol.com> wrote in message news:0d1901c34730$a36b33e0$a001...

Printing Previous & Next Month's Calendar on Current Month
This issue is for Outlook 2000. When I print my monthly calendar on 8 1/2 x 11 paper, mini calendars print at the top, right for the current month and the next month. A mini calendar of the current month is useless! How can I include the previous month and the next month mini calendars on the current month? Thanks. Sue Mosher's "Slipstick" site has a great calendar printer that is a Word template that prints the calendar thumbnails the way that you would like... http://www.slipstick.com/addins/gallery/index.htm#myolcal "My Outlook Calendar: Customizable Word templ...

Showing regarding on calendar appointments
We use the outlook client and want to see the Regarding (Client) on our appointments. Can anyone tell me how to configure the outlook calendar to do so? If you have appointment syncing turned on, then your appointments should be syncing to Outlook. When you open these appointments in Outlook, you should see the Regarding value on the CRM toolbar. Let me know if you are not seeing this and please provide detailed repro steps. -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Jerry Haynes" <JerryHaynes@discussions.microso...

In Bill Calendar, why doesn't epay show up earlier than the due da
In Bill Calendar, why doesn't epay show up earlier than the due date? Example: Credit Card due on 10th, but epay takes 8 days to process so Bill Pay Calendar should warn me on the 2nd that I must pay that day or payment won't get to CC on time. Is there a setting? Perhaps red words to equal pay this by this date to allow for epay processing days. I realise that the Bill Summary says its due in __ days. There's not enough time to send it electonically. If I pay off the Bills Summary Page I have to look at the page constantly. -- ads "ads" <ads@discussions.mic...

Give remote access to just a users calendar
Hi, I would like to give someone outside our company access to (just) the calendar of an employee. I would be interested to hear recommendations on this? Perhaps using Outlook Web Access or Outlook over HTTP? Thanks in advance, H OWA would be by far the easiest way to go although it does offer less functionality. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/821900/en-us Nue "Hoopla" <cymru@mbyth.com> wrote in message news:uEJ7d7SZGHA.1192@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I would like to give someone outside our company access to (just) the > calendar of an employe...