Shopping Cart from Publisher?

I would like to build a selling site using Publisher. I would like to know if
I can link the products I show what customers have order to a shopping cart?
Please advise.
0
INW (5)

I have no clue but could you tell me how to put html codes into
publisher? I have a paypal cart and I need to know how to put that
code into the publisher. I know how to do it in Dreamweaver but not in
Publisher. If you know, please email me ellochka@gmail.com thanks.

0
Ellochka (5)
9/10/2007 2:19:39 AM
On Sep 9, 10:19 pm, Elloc...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have no clue but could you tell me how to put html codes into
> publisher? I have a paypal cart and I need to know how to put that
> code into the publisher. I know how to do it in Dreamweaver but not in
> Publisher. If you know, please email me elloc...@gmail.com thanks.

oh I see our emails get scrambled. I guess I"ll check back here

0
Ellochka (5)
9/10/2007 2:21:08 AM
Use the Insert html code fragment tool.

DavidF

<Ellochka@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have no clue but could you tell me how to put html codes into
> publisher? I have a paypal cart and I need to know how to put that
> code into the publisher. I know how to do it in Dreamweaver but not in
> Publisher. If you know, please email me ellochka@gmail.com thanks.

0
Nope8657 (939)
9/10/2007 11:54:04 AM
On Sep 9, 12:48 pm, INW <I...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I would like to build a selling site using Publisher.

You're a moron.

Go fly a kite.  You'll be much more successful... maybe.

0
pauld1943 (45)
9/11/2007 11:27:49 PM
Would you care to be more specific on this issue?

"Uncle Grumpy" wrote:

> On Sep 9, 12:48 pm, INW <I...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > I would like to build a selling site using Publisher.
>
> You're a moron.
>
> Go fly a kite.  You'll be much more successful... maybe.

0
ampozdol (1)
10/28/2007 1:39:00 AM
I'm going to assume you don't want more information for flying kites. If you
do mean that, visit  http://www.ehow.com/how_1289_fly-kite.html.

I would suggest using a program specifically for creating websites, such as
FrontPage or Expression Web. It's one thing if it's a "All About My Cat"
type of site but you're dealing with a commercial site and that means you
should be using the proper tool. (Remember that Publisher is a desktop
publishing program.) If you choose to ignore that advice, post your
questions in the publisher.webdesign group.
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"ampozdol" <ampozdol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Would you care to be more specific on this issue?
>
> "Uncle Grumpy" wrote:
>
>> On Sep 9, 12:48 pm, INW <I...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I would like to build a selling site using Publisher.
>>
>> You're a moron.
>>
>> Go fly a kite.  You'll be much more successful... maybe.

0
jl_paules (2767)

Saving to previous versions of publisher
Have a Publisher 2002 file that I am trying to save as a Publisher 2000 version. Get message box that states there is a picture that is too large to be saved to previous versions of Publisher. The problem started after installing SP2 for Windows XP. After uninstalling SP2 for Windows XP was again able to save Publisher 2002 file as Publisher 2000. The problem still happens on other computers that have Windows XP SP2 installed. Other posts regarding reducing the size of pictures or disabling Norton AV did not work. Even with all pictures removed and AVG installed, still rece...

Can't get Publisher to install on new computer
My old hard drive has crashed, and I'm trying to install Publisher on the new computer. I keep getting messages telling me I must verify that I have permissions to do this. I don't understand how to get this handled. mayaluga wrote: > My old hard drive has crashed, and I'm trying to install > Publisher on the new computer. I keep getting messages > telling me I must verify that I have permissions to do > this. I don't understand how to get this handled. ====================================== What version of Publisher are you trying to install? Are you the S...

Help! Sharing a publisher document with different printers
Hi all, I was wondering if you can provide some tips. I am editing a newsletter for a Border Collie rescue organization. While putting each issue together, our groups's director and I often email incomplete versions back and forth to each other. The problem is that because we have different printers, the spacing is often changed when I send her a document. Articles that fit perfectly fine in the document that I send to her are missing multiple sentences when she receives them. Is there a method for disabling the conversion of the document when it gets sent to machines that ...

Making a shopping list #2
Thanks for all your replies. I'll try the first one first and then mov on if needed. AlfD. Sorry to say m8, I didn't really understand your answer :D ANyway, about time you emailed me again, just to say hello, y miserable git : -- EARTHWALKE ----------------------------------------------------------------------- EARTHWALKER's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=493 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26586 ...

Implication of setting the Publish Task field to No
Hi all, Can anyone pls advise of what the implications are on setting the publish task field to no in terms of reporting. For example if using reports from the resource centre to review actual work by resource will non published tasks be included. Or if running a report through the OLAP cube? Further should fields like total project costs displayed in the Project Centre or OLAP reports display the total minus the non published tasks? We are currently setting a number of project tasks to publish No to simplify the timesheet experience for resources but are noting a number of ...

Avery Labels in Publisher
I want to print some Avery L7166 labels in Publisher, but it doesn't come with built-in format templates for this type, just a limited selection of other label formats. Can I download some patch or update which has a wizrd for the Avery L7166 label size? Many thanks ~ Yes! They are A4 sheets, 6 labels per sheet for=20 UK/European page sizes, not Legal or US size. >=BB equivalent to Avery L7166T, J8166T So if Publisher has these, I can use them instead? I don't=20 think it has L7166T - I'm sure I'd have noticed. You have=20 the dimensions correct, so is there anythin...

publisher settings
I have windows 2000 and when I receive an adobe attachment by email, my computer receives it as a publisher file and I'm unble to open it. But if I forward my attachment to a coworker who is using Windows XP, she receives it correctly as an adobe file and has no problem opening it. Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to correct this seeming incompatibility issue? Thanks! Just guessing...are you referring to a .pdf file? Do you have Adobe Reader Installed? http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html Also you might try the following steps: copy the attachment to your d...

income/expenses spreadsheet for small shop
I need a simple spreadsheet to keep a log of daily takings and expenses for a small hairdressing salon Try to look at some of these to see if there are any that will fit you http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "Trims" <Trims@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD640E42-FD82-4E94-AA9E-4DB678F2489D@microsoft.com... >I need a simple spreadsheet to keep a log of daily takings and expenses for >a > small hair...

How to open MS publisher in an e-mail if you do not have Publisher
I have received an e-mail (in lotus Notes) with a MS Publisher attachment. How can I read the doucment / print it? -- sippy Sippy You can't.. there is no Publisher file viewer.. get the sender to convert the file to .pdf format, and then you can open it in Adobe Reader.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User "Sippy" <Sippy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7AEE473-6811-4362-B47D-F8B11185A470@microsoft.com... >I have received an e-mail (in lotus Notes) with a MS Publisher attachment. > How can I read the doucment / print it? > > > ...

Publisher Merge
Can I merge photos into a publisher merge document? Read this article, the catalog merge is valid in Publisher 2003-07 Catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH010504381033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Rodster" <Rodster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07F03FDA-9365-45EC-B17C-EB6641052CB2@microsoft.com... > Can I merge photos into a publisher merge document? Publisher 2007? Yes. Click F1 key, search on merge, Click on Insert merge fields into a merge ...

Shopping Made Easy
This site helped me during the holidays.Check out http://www.christmasplayland.com which offers some great resources and tons of deals.I definitely saved time shopping for deals online at this site. ...

Is there a Compatibility Mode in Publisher 2007?
I am trying to send a 2007 Publisher format to a person who has a Publisher 2000 on their computer. They can't open it. What can I do for her to be able to open it? JoAnne wrote: > I am trying to send a 2007 Publisher format to a person who has a > Publisher 2000 on their computer. They can't open it. What can I do > for her to be able to open it? =============================== Try...File / Save As / Publisher 2000 Files -- John Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may ...

How can I keep the format change in a publisher calendar?
I create a calendar for school and divide a cell, shading the half and enter text. When I come back to that month the shading is gone and the text is overflowing. How can I stop that from happening? What version Publisher? I can't duplicate this. Are you using a wizard or creating the table manually? Are you manually dividing the cell or using the cell diagonals dialog under the table menu? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "missspider" <missspider@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

Printing in Publisher 2007
When I print my Publisher 2007 files, the printer consistently quits printing after 7-8 pages. I have not encountered this problem printing multiple page documents out of Word or Excel. I have a brand new HP cpu and HP printer - running Windows Vista and Office 2007. HP Tech Support is at a loss (everything is brand new - all drivers updated) and they've led me to believe there is a defect with Publisher 2007. I have read other postings here of a similar nature - specifically a posting from someone with an HP OfficeJet Pro L7680 - I have a L7580. Any ideas? When you are rea...

publisher and brochure
I can not find the publisher button on my microsoft word 2007 and I needed to make a brochure Publisher is a separate Office program. Take a look on the Start, Programs list. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "jen" <jen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A362EE0F-BCBB-4EF9-9E67-2F8D979317E3@microsoft.com... >I can not find the publisher button on my microsoft word 2007 and I needed > to make a brochure Are you sure you have Publisher? Did you buy it or are you assuming you have it? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Edito...

Publisher 2003 Catologue Merge #2
I thought I posted this the other day, but cannot find it. If I did, here it is again! http://home.a03.itscom.net/tsuzu/programing/en/ Here is a real winner that popped up today on www.nonags.com This is the perfect tool for the Publisher 2003 Catalogue Merge. This program will automatically list all the picture files in a folder to use with a Publisher 2003 Catalogue Merge. Does exactly what you want, has all the options you need, including sort, file extension you want etc. etc. Just a magic little program with all the needs and requirements. It will be so easy for users just to copy ...

How do I open a file from Publisher 2002 using Publisher 2000?
I received a file attachment via e-mail that was created with Publisher 2002. I have Publisher 2000, and I get an error message that I can't open a different version. How do I open the file? Allanteguy <Allanteguy@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I received a file attachment via e-mail that was created with > Publisher 2002. I have Publisher 2000, and I get an error message > that I can't open a different version. How do I open the file? You find someone with Publisher 2002 or 2003 and get them to go to File > Save As, and select ...

Length of time to publish
Does anyone know why it takes a very long time to publish my websites ? Is it something I'm doing wrong or is my computer slow ? Many variables. The speed of your internet connection. Traffic on the internet. And, the host may have it throttled to a certain amount. -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 --------------------------- "mousey" <mousey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90A5062A-42EB-4039-8E24-20D26F260CB7@microsoft.com... : Does anyone know why it takes a very long time to publish my websites ? : Is it someth...

How do I find where a particular font is used in a Publisher docum
Using Publisher 2003, the document is a small book consisting of many text, image and caption boxes. The document shows that there are four diffrent fonts being used. It is the intention that only be so. How do I locate the other three fonts and change whatever is using them to the one 'master' font? Thank you By looking for it. Which fonts does the document use and which one are you looking for? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Colin" <Colin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75D37C29-BCD1-45AF-B919-8E74883A9FA2@microsoft.com... >...

publisher #18
if you have a small business with several computers that are on a network, do you have to purchase a seperate copy of ms office for each computer in the same office? We need to know this because we need it on all the computers but can not afford to pay 2000.00 for software. thanks! Publisher doesn't like being used on a network. Have you tried contacting MS and asking about multi-seat licenses? Also, didn't you say you belong to an NPO? If so, you could ask if MS has a special rate. The worst that they will say is no. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "April"...

publisher version trouble
I am unable to open a publisher file i received through email. I have MS publisher 2000 version 6. How can I open this file? How do I know what publisher version they used? I saw somewhere that you can also open publisher files with adobe pagemaker? Is that correct, if so which version? I only want to view and print the file, i do not want to make alterations to it. Any help appreciated. Thanks Have your sender send as a Publisher 2000. Newer versions of Publisher can "save as" 2000. If this is impossible, send the file to me and I will convert it to a PDF if all you want is t...

Hyperlinks in Publisher 2000 #2
I still have Publisher 2000 on my office computer, and cannot currently have it upgraded. Is it possible to insert a hyperlink into a Publisher 2000 document? If so, how do you do it? Or does Publisher 2000 flat out not let hyperlinks be inserted. Thanks! Hyperlinks can be inserted when you convert the Publisher 2000 document to a web page. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "NancyH" <NancyH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B66623E8-5630-4853-B6F0-9FF0C1E216C9@microsoft.com... >I...

Publisher #46
when working in publisher (office 2003)and trying to insert a picture the picture box goes in but you cannot see the picture, if you click on where the picture is supposed to be it brings up the insert box and you can see the picture you have just inserted . I f I try and print the document it prints ok . I have tried a clean install of office and this has made no difference could the problem lie with XP itself I need immediate help on this as im trying to do a business document any suggestions would be most appreciated Try View > Pictures > Detailed Display. If this fails, thi...

"Publisher cannot open the file" error
When I try to open a Publisher 2003 file in Publisher 2007 I am getting a "Publisher cannot open the file" error message. I've seen all the comments about SP2 and the Hotfix but I've tried the Hotfix and uninstalling SP2 but neither helped. I can open some 2003 but not all and the weird thing is that I used to be able to open the files without any issue. Any suggestions would be welcome. I had the same issue (you may have seen my previous post) and ended up submitting a paid incident to Microsoft. In short, if you open certain publisher files from previous versions be...

How do i smooth jagged circles in publisher
Circles drawn in publisher for use on a webpage look v jagged roud the edges - how can i smooth them off? You are taking a vector and turning it into a bitmap. Keep your outline weight as small as possible. There are web elements available on the Office clipart site that may look better. http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/results.aspx?lc=en-us&Scope=MC%2CMM%2CMP%2CMS&Query=circle&CategoryID=CM790019441033 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "paulsmith888" <paulsmith888@discussions.microsoft.com&...