Service Provider Program

Hi,

Does anyone have any current information re the Publisher Service Provider
Program?
I've tried and found links that lead to no information. Also found lots of
old information. MS doesn't appear to have any info on their web site,
unless it's very well hidden . . .oh there's a couple of URL's that say 'go
here to find out more and how you can enroll' etc. They're dead ends.
I was/am enrolled from about the 2003 version. I received the 2007 version.
I'm wondering about the 2010 version?
If the program still exists I don't know if I need to update my info and if
I do, I sure wouldn't know where to do it. I've spend awhile looking.

I had posted this to another Publisher group before noticing it was an
outdated group - all posts were old.

Thanks much,
Keith

Filters freezing program
I have a Inventory spreadsheet with filters. I have used it for a couple of years now with no problems. Now every time i use a filter it freezes Excel and I have to close it and lose any changes. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I had a similar problem a few months ago. I surmised that Excel uses an internal counter to track shapes. Each time that you AutoFilter, this counter ratchets up until it hits approximately 65,500, whereupon an out-of-bounds error occurs. To test my theory, I created a new workbook with junk data. After each Autofiltering, I ran a subroutine that checked t...

getting reporting services web service to work
The error I am getting is 'The selected report is not ready for viewing. The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)'. There are lots of answers on the web and I have tried alot of them including obtaining extract space. The error I am getting is: " The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)". I am using using windows-authentication to the datasource, and I am wondering if I am not setting up the pass-through properly on the web-service.? Thus to correc...

sites and services servers
Hi I recently went into our AD site and services and noticed under servers there are about 4 servers that havent been online for months. Is it safe to just remove/delete them here? Also our licensing server is listing a dead server? Wondering why it never showed anything in event log. This is a 2003 sp2 server in a small domain with 2 other DCs Thanks Shem You need to perform a metadata cleanup. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc736378(WS.10).aspx You can follow this article to change the licensing sever http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc...

CRM services (help!!!!)
I have CRM installed on a W2K3 SP1 box, member server The CRM was installed to have the accompanying services run under the Domain Admin acct. I know that in someway the authentication is tied into to AD, from doing some reading up on CRM. Can I switch the services to run under the 'Local System' acct. without any problems. Reason being is that I have some KDC event ID 11 errors showing on my DC, which state that there are duplicate SPN name associated with the server running the CRM, and with further research found that the SPN names for the server were also attached to the A...

Services don't start when server restarts.
The information store and MTA stacks services do not start when server is restarted. How do I fix this problem? Check your Event Veiwer, any errors? What are the associated event id #'s. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Micah Pokorney" <micah@primeadvantage.com> wrote in message news:137f01c3df7d$df537300$a501280a@phx.gbl... > The information store and MTA stacks services do not > start when server is restarted. How do I fix this > problem? ...

Resolution for the compatibility issue in Microsoft Dynamics Retail Products after Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is installed
------=_NextPart_0001_EC57D3FB Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good afternoon, Microsoft has released a fix for the compatibility issue in Microsoft Dynamics Retail Products after Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is installed The Microsoft Dynamics Retail Development team has identified problems when Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Windows XP SP3 is installed. Running these service packs, without the below fix installed, may cause data loss in Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System or Microsoft Dynamics - Point of Sale datab...

MTA Service
Hello, we are having exchange 5.5 server, its hard drive fails. i have installed new server and restoed the backup but MTA service is not starting. other Exchange Dirtocory, IS sA is working anybody can suggest. regards "azam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >we are having exchange 5.5 server, its hard drive fails. i >have installed new server and restoed the backup but MTA >service is not starting. other Exchange Dirtocory, IS sA >is working anybody can suggest. >regards Check the application event log. There will be some ev...

Great Plains MFG needs to provide a Reverse MO Receipt Transaction
Great Plains provides a “reverse” [check box] entry for Labor Transactions and also provides a “reverse issue” transaction capability. However, if a user accidentally over receives a quantity against an MO, there is no apparent way to cleanly “undo” that transaction and re-enter it correctly. The suggested “work around” of performing a negative inventory adjustment is unacceptable because, although it corrects the Finished Goods inventory balance it leaves the MO variances in an uncorrected and very misleading state. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Micro...

Service Scheduling MS CRM
Guys There are some extremely knowledgeable people in here I am hoping some one can help me. Any help you can give me is appreciate. We will not mind paying for your help if you are a freelancer and would spend time getting this to work for us. We have an implementation of Microsoft CRM 3.0 and would like to use the Service Scheduling to help us run our fleet of buses. We have a fleet of 8 buses, 6 drivers and need to schedule them for a variety of jobs. Each bus has a capacity of 20, 30 or 50. The buses can be out of order and drivers can be on holiday or off sick. We want to able ...

Default automatic start Exchange Services
I had to do some work on my Exchange System and disabled some of the sevices. I just want to double check on the default MS Exchange services that get started "Automatic". Thanks. Hi, It would help if you posted which version of Exchange server you are using :-) Leif "AllenM" <ghost@nodomain.com> wrote in message news:e$yvgFfcGHA.1264@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I had to do some work on my Exchange System and disabled some of the >sevices. I just want to double check on the default MS Exchange services >that get started "Automatic". Thanks...

Removing Personal Folders in Services
Hello I have a problem in removing my other Personal Folder (2003 and 2004 folders) in my Folder list, I already change the Delivery to another Folder (2005 forlder) then I want to delete the other personal folders. I used the Close "Personal Folders" to close the old personal forlders but the folder still exist in my Folder List and when I open the Services then the Delivery tab the old folder still exist. How can i remove that? Can you help me with this, is there something i can do to the registry, something like that pls helppp.... Hi You may want to create a new profile ...

Problems installing a program
Trying to install Adobe reader on my Vista Home Premium (SP-2) system, I encountered numerous "privilege" problems. UAC is disabled, I R-Clicked on the installer and selected "Run as Administrator". The installation was interrupted numerous times, saying the installer lacked privileges to write to various different folders, mostly under the Program Data folder, and also in the Start Menu folder. On each occasion, I had to open Explorer, R-Click on the folder in question, and "Take Ownership" of it. I am the sole user of this system, so if I don&#...

The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service service failed to sta
Several error messages in the System event log as follows: Event Type: Error Event Source: Service Control Manager Event Category: None Event ID: 7000 Date: 5/12/2004 Time: 3:18:56 PM User: N/A Computer: CRM01 Description: The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service service failed to start due to the following error: The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Hi Brian I have had same hassle at one of ou...

Printing settings affecting all office programs!
I was printing in my Publisher 2000 and a box popped up about saving printing settings. It has now changed the default number of pages to 2 instead of 1. This is now affecting my Word 2000 as well. I try to select factory settings but as soon as I fully close and reopen the program its right back to 2. How can i reset these defaults and why does Publishers printing settings affect Word?! Please help! Thanks Open the Printers and Faxes folder in the control panel, right-click your printer, click printing preferences, change the 2 to 1. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.co...

GP 8 Service Pack 5 Service Advantage
Hi, I am upgrading from GP 8 to GP 9 as the first step I installed GP 8 SP 5 and getting error message about SVC00951 (invalid object), which is a ServiceAdvantage table. There are no ServiceAdvantage tables in the company database. any ideas ? thanks Syed ...

program with capture card
Dear all I want to know how to program with capture card. Do I need to use any DirectX SDK for development? If so, how to use DirecX in VC++ ? if not, any other tools or API or OCX available for use -- Best Regards, Eric Yum what do u mean by capture card? is that image grabbers ? If it is image grabber, each image grabber usually has a special api or lib that gives u plenty of functions to work best behzad "Grey" <ericyum@i-cable.com> wrote in message news:ebRcmIzZDHA.1580@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Dear all > > I want to know how to program with capture card...

Service Management Equipment Inquiry
Would like the ability to grant users view-only access to Equipment Records. There is no read-only window for Equipment. The users would need to see the same information that exists on the Equipment Maintenance window, but not have the ability to make changes. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then cli...

Windows service with web service interface
Hi Friends, I want to design a windows service that also has web service interface. Any tips for that ? Thanks Ashish I think this is the wrong newsgroup for this type of question. You are better off finding a more appropriate newsgroup. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ashish" <asdd@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#nj3aTuXDHA.3232@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi Friends, > I want to design a windows service that also has web service interface. Any > tips for that ? > Thanks > Ashish > ...

Messenger Service Not Installed Error
I recently deleted then reinstalled MSN. Now every time I try to sign into my MSN explorer account I get the following error: "Messenger Not Installed MSN Messenger Service is not installed on this machine. It is a critical part of MSN Explorer and must be repaired before you can use MSN Explorer again. We'd like to repair it for you." When I allow MSN to "Repair Now" I get a notice that MSN has experience an internal error and must resart. When I go through the process of reporting the error, this is supposedly what is error signature sent: AppNa...

adding button on edit.aspx and calling external .net web service in event handler
Hi, In the case section in Microsoft CRM Server if I open through web site in iis,I go to the edit.aspx and try adding a button server control or html control button,asp.net control addition gives error,because perhaps the formbase is a custom control refrenced through assembly,so I am looking to add a button on the page from where I can call a web service to send a fax,is it possible through isv config file,this is my first day in office with this server,I get errors in the case screen when i add aspx button to edit.aspx,the whole form seems to be made from 3 custom controls thru 3 assembly ...

Recipient Policy Update Service
When does the Recipient Policy Update Service run, outside of the scheduled intervals? Does it also run when you add an Exchange enabled-object to AD? Q253838 makes it sound as if that is the case. Besides, if not, how would the attributes it mentions be populated (specificly msExchHomeServerName, legacyExchangeDN, and msExchMailboxGuid)? -Chris The default setting for RUS it to "Always run", which is at 1 minute intervals, but is configurable on the General tab of the RUS Service properties in ESM. Adding mail-enabled or mailbox-enabled objects to AD won't trigger RUS to ...

Dynamics GP Service Pack 1
Does anyone have the latest release date for GP 10 Service Pack 1? All I could find on CustomerSource was November 2007. We want to put together a roadmap but must await this release. Thanks! Work on mid to late November. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions) http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics mailto:David.Musgrave@online.microsoft.com Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft Business Solutions poli...

How to stop a service and wait until service stopped?
I want to stop a service and wait until it has been stopped, then do something, but the code below did not work? //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Dim a As New ServiceController("cryptsvc") a.Stop() Do Until a.Status = ServiceControllerStatus.Stopped Application.DoEvents() Loop MessageBox.Show("Stopped!") ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Could anyone tell a method to detect the service has been stopped? Thank you yxq schrieb: > I...

strange Error and program can't exit() normally
I have a console project and contain only simple code int main(void) { printf("1234567\n"); return 0; } but when the program execute to the end it will pop-up a window like this http://tw.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/askqq9898/detail?.dir=/ac2b&.dnm=3dba.jpg anybody meet the same problem? At first, I should delcare that I also inculde the other *.c and *.h in the project but the main only contain the simple code as above. The error message like follow Debug Assertion Failed! Program: E:\Sock\debug\sock.exe File: Sockcore.cpp line: 177 "Jove" <jove...

Calling Web Service
I have created some add-ins in VB.Net. I want to call some of the webService methods which is also created in VB.Net. Currently I am getting an error Object reference not set to an instance, when I call the WS method :-( Can any one help me out plz and also tell me if its possible to use WebService for RMS ? Waiting for ur reply... :-( Thanks in advance Vicky.... :-) Once you are into your Process() method, you have already done everything that is specific to RMS. I can't think of any reason that you wouldn't be able to call a webservice. You're not trying to pass any RMS...