separate pages rather than spreads?

Hi
Using 2007
I created a .pdf of an A5 booklet with 80 double sided pages and sent
it to an outside printer.  They replied asking

"Would it be possible to send in the inside pages as separate pages
rather than spreads?
That is a pdf with the pages A5 size in number order 1- whatever."

Anyone know how to do that please ??
--
Martin
����

0
Martin

Martin ���� @nohere.net wrote:
> Hi
> Using 2007
> I created a .pdf of an A5 booklet with 80 double sided pages and sent
> it to an outside printer.  They replied asking
>
> "Would it be possible to send in the inside pages as separate pages
> rather than spreads?
> That is a pdf with the pages A5 size in number order 1- whatever."
>
> Anyone know how to do that please ??

Assuming you used the MS pdf generator plug in, select 'commercial
press' from the generator dialog.

Geoff
ExploitEd

Wisdom and experience come with age, they say, but I do wish I could
remember the darn question

0
JacobH
12/11/2009 9:33:40 PM
Re-setup your booklet as A5. Publisher will maintain the correct page order.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Martin ���� @nohere.net" wrote in message
> Hi
> Using 2007
> I created a .pdf of an A5 booklet with 80 double sided pages and sent
> it to an outside printer.  They replied asking
>
> "Would it be possible to send in the inside pages as separate pages
> rather than spreads?
> That is a pdf with the pages A5 size in number order 1- whatever."
>
> Anyone know how to do that please ??
> --
> Martin
> ����

0
Mary

How to create a single line separated by commas from a matrix?
Hello, I've the following problem. I've a table made of several columns. Each colum represents a characteristic regarding to a subject (e.g. Name, Surname, Home Street, etc...). In the rows I put the different people. I need to export these info to a format compatible with other program - an email program-, which requires the information to be arranged in a different way. The program needs all these data to be ordered in a single row, with each characteristic between quotation marks, and separated by commas, following this pattern: "characteristic 1","characteristic ...

Master image to use in separate sheets?
Hello All, Does anyone know if there is a way to tell Excel to use the same image/background for each sheet, instead of needing to import for each one? Or is there a way to set up a (similiar to Power Point/Master slide). Thanks in advance, drew If it's just for one workbook, I'd have a master worksheet in that workbook that I could just copy. If it's for lots of workbooks, I'd set up a workbook with one sheet that had that background the way I wanted it. Then save this workbook as a Template (let the folder default to excel's favorite). Tnen when you rightclick on...

print headings at the top of each page
When I go to the Sheet Tab, the Print Titles option is not acive. These options are greyed out. How can make them active? I think you mean the sheet tab of the File - Page Setup dialog. If you've come from a print preview, those boxes are not available. You have to have gone directly from a sheet with File - Page Setup. There has to be a sheet in the background, not a print preview, because the Print Titles boxes are RefEdit boxes, boxes you can click in a cell to put in the reference you want. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "onemanhattanrebel" <onemanhattanr...

Copy Page Setup from Sheet to Sheet?
Is there a simple way to copy the page setup (eg margins, page orientation) or must I continue to go through the whole process for each sheet? Right click on any one sheet and then click select all sheets Now go to page setup This will change settings on all the pages "blank" <blank@void.net> wrote in message news:428de82a$0$7136$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au... > Is there a simple way to copy the page setup (eg margins, page > orientation) > or must I continue to go through the whole process for each sheet? > > Depress the right mouse b...

Separate inboxes for separate accounts
How can I separate incoming e-mail from separate e-mail accounts into folders so I can tell where incoming mail came from? Using Outlook 2000. >-----Original Message----- >How can I separate incoming e-mail from separate e-mail >accounts into folders so I can tell where incoming mail >came from? Using Outlook 2000. >. > I'm a novice but I just ask that question and dl@spoofmail.com gave me the following advice: It is done with rules. 1st create your folders (sounds like you've done that.) Then select Tools / rules & alerts / New Rule... This brings up...

My excel spread sheet will not calculate automaticlly
In excel when i put in my formula it does not auto calculate the sum at one time it did then it stopped. How do i get it to do auto sum Tools > Options > Calculation > Automatic? -- Wigi http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music "Tina" wrote: > In excel when i put in my formula it does not auto calculate the sum at one > time it did then it stopped. How do i get it to do auto sum ...

Separating a comma separated list
Not having a great deal of experience with macros, I thought I might see if I could pick the brains of the group. I have to essentially break out a comma separated text string in a single cell into a vertical list, with a reference number thrown in for good measure. Example. Data I have: A B 1 NUMBER RESOURCE 2 101 Smith John,Jones Adam,Brown Philip,Greene Thomas 3 102 Smith John,Jackson Arthur Needs to look like: A B 1 NUMBER RESOURCE 2 101 Smith John 3 101 Jones Adam 4 101 Brown Philip 5 101 Gr...

How do I change "PAGE 1" characteristics in page break?
The page break generates the "PAGE 1, PAGE 2", ect., as big, grey letters in the middle of the page. How can I change the look and placement of them. I find it hard to read what I've typed when the "PAGE 1" letters and numbers appear over the text. Hi d- What you are referring to only appears when you are in Page Break Preview. Go to View>Normal for working with your content. HTH |:>) "dmtaurus" wrote: > The page break generates the "PAGE 1, PAGE 2", ect., as big, grey letters in > the middle of the page. How can I change the...

Publisher 2003 won't print part of a page
I have been printing a newsletter for my garden club for 2 years; today, it prints everything on 3 pages except for a portion in the right column and under the heading on page 1. Any suggestions? Printer driver update? Are you using the same publication over and over? Might start from scratch, copy/paste from the old into the new. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "capri" <capri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0549BBC-BC3F-4DBF-96AD-198CDAB91AFE@microsoft.com... >I have been pri...

How do I keep page breaks for each page in a sheet without the co.
I have vertical pages with page breaks in between. Every time I open the document the content has gone outside the page breaks. So I either have to move the page break or re-cut and paste the content. I want to set the content inside each page without it going out of the page. ...

REARRANGING PAGES
i HAVE CREATED A SIX PAGE DOCUMENT, BUT I NEED TO MOVE THE PAGES AROUND. PLEASE HELP Please turn cAPS lOCK off, and tell us which version of Publisher you are using. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm Hi SHELL (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || i HAVE CREATED A SIX PAGE DOCUMENT, BUT I NEED TO MOVE THE || PAGES AROUND. PLEASE HELP Please help us help you: 1. Don't use all caps when posting 2. Please tell us wh...

page numb. in margins?
Is it possible to print page numbers in the margin of printed pages. thanks Bruce Hi, in excel 2007 go to page layout, page setup, heather/footer, custom heather or footer, 2nd option is insert page number, ok,ok in 2003, print, page set up, then as above "brucefl" wrote: > Is it possible to print page numbers in the margin > of printed pages. > thanks Bruce No. Only in headers, footers or a cell. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:21:01 -0700, brucefl <brucefl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to print...

Separating strings in a field to separate fields
Hi, I have a field that consists of a string value that looks like Item1, Item2, Item3, each item is separated by commas. I want to separate that string value so that each item has its own field. Is there code that will easily do this? Thanks, Jaime On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 12:08:57 -0800 (PST), jseger22@yahoo.com wrote: >Hi, > >I have a field that consists of a string value that looks like Item1, >Item2, Item3, each item is separated by commas. I want to separate >that string value so that each item has its own field. Is there code >that will easily do this? > >Thank...

unable to do 1/4 page landscape postcard in publisher 2007
I am trying to do a 1/4 page LANDSCAPE layout in publisher where I can print 4 postcards per page in the landscape mode. I have done this for years with 2003, but now with the new 2007, I can do it in PORTRAIT mode, but not landscape. I do not like the looks of in portrait, but everything that I have tried, will not work. If I try to print in landscape, it will only do 2 per page, not the 4 needed. I have done custom pages, with multiple pages per sheet, but I cannot get it do in landscape. Help please! Use one of Avery's US postcard templates in page layout. They work every ...

Start page number on second page
How do you get page numbering to start on the second page? Take a look here: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/subs/firstfooter.html In article <AD16727A-B11C-4D19-8062-6195D489266E@microsoft.com>, "Jess" <Jess@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do you get page numbering to start on the second page? ...

How to take master page control value in .aspx page
Dear friends, Please tell me how to take master page control value in .aspx page. I have a master page name master1.master, which holds one drop down <asp:DropDownList ID="ddlName" runat="server"> <asp:ListItem>Vinod</asp:ListItem> <asp:ListItem>Manoj</asp:ListItem> <asp:ListItem>Alok</asp:ListItem> <asp:ListItem>Amit</asp:ListItem> <asp:ListItem>Osho</asp:ListItem> <asp:ListItem>Ganesh&l...

How do I make a single pdf page out of 4 publisher pages?
I would like to be able to send this newletter in pdf format by email. The people who receive it would like to scroll through the 4 pages. So far all I have been able to do is make a pdf out of each page and attach ~ as an attachement. They have to open each attachment to see the next page. Any help appreciated!! As you save to pdf look for a statement that says, "Append to existing file". This way all four pages will be in one file. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Cody" <Cody@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0855587A-6DA5-410...

how to add pages with different orientations
I am making a publication in which I need some pages to be in a portrait orientation and others in landscape. How can I do this? On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 01:14:26 +0000, Ebony wrote (in article <C7935245-3680-4BE4-BAE5-2B714ED5AD1B@microsoft.com>): > I am making a publication in which I need some pages to be in a portrait > orientation and others in landscape. How can I do this? Ah another pathologically lazy fuckwit who cannot be arsed to STFW before posting. Just by posting this you have proved that you cannot be bothered. This question has been asked - and answered - a...

Default page setup
Is there a way that I can set the default page size and orientation in Visio 2002 ...

Launch Oulook Express Newsreader separately
Hi I use Outlook Express as my newsreader. My problem is that in order to access it, I need to first launch Outlook. Is there some way I can launch the newsreader portion of OE without launching Outlook? A command line switch or something I imagine. I'm using Outlook XP with OE 6 on Windows XP pro. Thanks I believe the command-line switch is /newsonly. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "aJax&...

Problem opening web pages with mouse
Hi I am using vista home premium 64bit. All updated, and wireless HP mouse battery is brand new and shows 100% remaining. When I am on a webpage and want to open something, I used to be able to double click on the left side of the mouse and it would open, all of a sudden this am, it doesn't work I have to click on the right side, then click on open.... to open anything, I am not sure where else to look, I checked the control panel but didn't find anything unusual under mouse. Can someone please help me. Thankyou Curleecues "curleecues" <m...

separate pages rather than spreads?
Hi Using 2007 I created a .pdf of an A5 booklet with 80 double sided pages and sent it to an outside printer. They replied asking "Would it be possible to send in the inside pages as separate pages rather than spreads? That is a pdf with the pages A5 size in number order 1- whatever." Anyone know how to do that please ?? -- Martin ���� Martin ���� @nohere.net wrote: > Hi > Using 2007 > I created a .pdf of an A5 booklet with 80 double sided pages and sent > it to an outside printer. They replied asking > > "Would it be possible to se...

Need to Separate
Hello All, I was wondering if there is a way to separate the following: I have the following: TX;CA;NM;VT;NY;MI;OK;FL I need it to be: TX CA NM VT NY MI OK FL Thanks, Charles Data>Text to Columns>Delimited by ; will get it into columns. Then copy>paste special>transpose will get it into one column. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:02:46 -0500, "Charles Reid" <creid@satx.rr.com> wrote: >Hello All, > >I was wondering if there is a way to separate the following: > >I have the following: > >TX;CA;NM;VT;NY;MI;OK;FL &g...

GPO for IE home page
Is there a way to configure the User home page setting, based on membership in a Security Group? We have a mixed bag of users that have to have a specific existing home page. And some are in the same department(s). I don't want to change those. Hello JohnB, You can configure a logon script which contains the IE main page with a registry key for the security group a uuser belongs to. With KIX http://www.kixtart.org/, it would look like this: if ingroup("securitygroup") writevalue("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main"...

Synching 2 iPhones to Outlook on one PC for separate calendaring
I want to use Outlook on our new PC to synch calendars for two iPhones belonging to my wife and myself. How do I go about this to keep the calendaring info separate; how does the iPhone know which calendar to synch with? Do I have to open Outlook to the right calendar somehow before I synch with the appropriate iPhone? Or is there some automated way of doing this so that I can just synch my iPhone without opening Outlook, and the system will know which iPhone gets synched with which calendar? Thanks -- Bob You'll need to configure the sync to use the correct profile and outlook w...