Sending Publisher Files

Just got this software last week with no manual, so Im
kinda flying by the seat of my pants here.

The question is Ive put together some promotional flyers
I need to send to my customers, but I feel confident that
most would not have publisher to read them.

Can I format them another way and still keep the flyer
looking like it should?

0
ggrooms (1)

Check out the following link on sharing Microsoft
Publisher files:

http://www.mvps.org/publisher/sharing.html

Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP
http://www.kvalheim.org

0
publisher (1245)
7/22/2003 7:08:02 PM
You can get a few free PDF files made at www.adobe.com

Free Download of File Conversion Software
Free 60-day trial download of ConvertMyFile, a Windows program that lets you convert your files into alternative formats. �ConvertMyFile will transform Word Documents (in RTF format) to PDF Files. �ConvertMyFile will convert Excel Spreadsheets into PDF format as well as into HTML pages. �ConvertMyFile will also take your pictures (BMP or JPG) and convert them into PDF files. Only $9.95 to license. Quantity discounts and site licenses available. www.geocities.com/conversionsoftware http://www.cutepdf.com/ Freeware PDF file maker. - Jon Boba Fett wrote: > Free 60-day trial download...

No message in outbox

Recovering .pst file
I've posted a few queries about this - I'm getting closer but still not quite there. I had to re-build my computer from a "format c:" on up (after doing a backup). Everything rebuilt OK, applications re-installed, docs restored. All works great now except that I cannot seem to get Outlook 2002 (on Windows XP Pro) to recognize the 100+MB of saved e- mails, contacts, etc. from the backed-up pst file. I've tried most everything suggest here in similar problem reports - opening the backup version from the file menu, scanpst, and importing it. All seemed to work -...

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Sending mail from remote location

notebook file locations
i would like to set up a notebook for each of my clients (estimated 500 notebooks) and put them on a server so other staffers can access and share. Is it possible to still use search functions or do all of the notebooks have to be open to search the files. edwhicks wrote: > i would like to set up a notebook for each of my clients (estimated > 500 notebooks) and put them on a server so other staffers can access > and share. Is it possible to still use search functions or do all of > the notebooks have to be open to search the files. The search only works for files whi...

e-mail attached files: asks for administrator approval? my lapto
In using e-mail with attachments: clicking on the attachment, asks for administrator approval????? my single laptop at home, no connection with anyone else???? -- retired jwb "jwb" <jwb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:843441C1-CC67-4F0C-90D3-6D8D1BA20347@microsoft.com... > In using e-mail with attachments: clicking on the attachment, asks for > administrator approval????? my single laptop at home, no connection with > anyone else???? Since you don't state the exact error message. I can only guess, but I guess this: http://www...

Publisher insert picture help
Hi, I'm sure this is a very basic question, but when I insert a jpeg, it appears black and I can't get the image to appear. There must be something basic I am forgetting. Please help! Thanks. Lori H wrote: > Hi, I'm sure this is a very basic question, but when I insert a jpeg, > it appears black and I can't get the image to appear. There must be > something basic I am forgetting. Please help! Thanks. ================================= Maybe you need to update your video driver. Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/ lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.o...

Send and Recieve Fix

How to insert reverse logo (eps) into Publisher doc?
I'm having trouble inserting an eps (reverse logo) into a Publisher document. I've inserted other eps files with no trouble. When I attempt it, I see the box but no logo. It will depend many times on the header. PUB: Importing and Printing an .EPS Graphic http://support.microsoft.com/kb/92485/en-us Pieces of an EPS graphic may appear to be missing on the preview screen in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827303/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Erin" <Erin@discussions.microso...

Unable to send?

Sending messages in Outlook

How do I merge two files in Excel?
How do I merge two Excel files, each with a different name and different data? Thanks...Mike Hi you may provide some more details: - data layout - HOW you want to merge them - etc -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Chem303" <Chem303@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:BACC8208-C906-4B80-A3B7-6DFD260C00A4@microsoft.com... > How do I merge two Excel files, each with a different name and different > data? Thanks...Mike ...

Open/Import mny file from Money 2004
I purchased Money Essentials without first testing it against my Mny file created with Money 2004. I get the following message on Vista when attempting to open it --------------------------- Microsoft Money --------------------------- Money Essentials is unable to open files from other versions of Money. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Is there a way I can import those transactions? I'm assuming there's no way for me to return the software either. THanks -- Dev In microsoft.public.money, Dev Ashish wrote: >I purchased Money Essentials without fi...

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Publisher Mail Merge Stapling Printer Problems
Problem: When printing a mail merged document and collating / stapling it, it puts 2 merged documents together rather than printing / folding 1 and then the next record. In Publisher 2003 / 2002 we were able to use KB article #891904 to put a registry value in to solve the problem. In Publisher 2007 however, there is not a fix posted and the previous fix does not work - at least not one that I know of. I have tried all of the usual searches, GOOGLE, MSFT KB, etc. but the articles that do acknowledge 2007 is on the market do not have a fix for it yet. Even KB891904 does not have ...

Can't find my pab file in outlook 2002
I can't find my pab file so I can copy my contacts to another computer. I don't know that Outlook uses a PAB file unless you specified it when you set that version of Outlook up. If you did, do a file search for *.pab. If not, then it should be located in a .pst. Are you using Outlook via POP3 for mail, IMAP, Exchange (usually a business environment? -- K. Orland Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny "Kathy" wrote: > I can't find my pab file so I can copy my cont...

Send Do Not Send

Deleting Files in Content.IE5
I have over 300 MB's I the content.IE5 folder (normally invisible). Can I just manually delete the files in this folder? What purpose do they serve? Thanks, Oreally "OREALLY" <oreally@comcast.net> wrote in message news:u7SSO97cKHA.2184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > > I have over 300 MB's I the content.IE5 folder (normally invisible). Can I > just manually delete the files in this folder? What purpose do they serve? > > Thanks, > > Oreally One, why are you still using IE5? Have you started using fire yet? You own a couple fo...

Anyway to repair corrupt Publisher 2007 file?
I've searched and can't find a solution. Any ideas? How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/kb/198256/en-us Is your anti-virus software current? An out-of-date antivirus program may cause errors when you try to open an Office document or to start Outlook http://support.microsoft.com/kb/835404/en-us Error message when you try to open a publication in Publisher: "Publisher cannot open the file" or "Publisher has detected a problem" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928890/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micr...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

opening Windows Excel 2003 files with my Mac Excel 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I cannot open the Windows Excel 2003 files sent to me by my accountant. I have Mac Excel 2008. It defaults to the Numbers program, part of Iworks. I need the full functions of Excel to work on the files...not Numbers. thanks I suspect that this is the same problem I have found with Keynote/ PowerPoint. Hold the control key down while you press the mouse on the file you are trying to open. Then pick "Open with" and choose Excel. If you have a two (or more button mouse you can also use "right click" ...

appending data from text file with different column orderings
I'm interested in appending data to an Access table without having tobe constrained by the order of the columns in an external file. Forinstance, if I have a table with 4 fields - A, B, C, D - I would liketo be able to have my external file in any column order, say D, C, B,A. Is this possible without programming?>From what I've seen, it seems that I would have to have my externalfile ordered the same as the table - A, B, C, D - and I'd like to haveindependence of the table ordering.Denis On Mar 14, 4:37 pm, John Nurick <j.mapSoN.nur...@dial.pipex.com>wrote:> Hi Denis,...