Sending Multi-page e-mails out of Publisher

My wife has a 4-page resume and cover letter that she is trying to send as
one continuous (scrollable) document in an e-mail. So far, we have only been
successful at sending one page at a time.

Does anyone know how we can send the entire 4 pages as one long e-mail? She
thinks she has to reformat it all over again into one large page, but if
there's a way to save doing all that work over again, it'd sure be nice to
know about it.

Thanks,

Jim Carruth
0