Sending Multi-page e-mails out of Publisher

My wife has a 4-page resume and cover letter that she is trying to send as
one continuous (scrollable) document in an e-mail. So far, we have only been
successful at sending one page at a time.

Does anyone know how we can send the entire 4 pages as one long e-mail? She
thinks she has to reformat it all over again into one large page, but if
there's a way to save doing all that work over again, it'd sure be nice to
know about it.

Thanks,

Jim Carruth
0
jcarruth (3)

http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/multipageemail

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

Jim Carruth
0
jcarruth (3)

Resolution to printing mail merge 4 up
Here is what I had to do in order to print postcards 4 up mail merged properly so that each name is on their own card. I am using Publisher 2003 so I don't know if this will work in other versions. Using the Tools>Mail Merge Wizard, Set up the mail merge the way you want it to appear (steps 1 thru 4). Only stop at step 4 DO NOT continue to step 5. Go to File>Print Merge At this point you can select the printer, properties etc as well as change copies per sheet and print range or all. This seems to work and will place a different name/address on each card on that page. I ...

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Word as Outlook e-mail editor
I'm using Windows XP and Microsoft Office XP standard, 2002 version. Word has always been my e-mail editor, but today when I tried to respond to an e-mail I got the following message: "This form requires Word as your e-mail editor, but Word is either busy or cannot be found. The form will be opened in the Outlook editor instead." After a delay, the form opens, but when I click "Send," Outlook crashes. Any suggestions? ...

Sending mail from remote location

Send and Recieve Fix

Unable to send?

mail size restriction
how to restrict the maximum size of message is 2MB for all user to send through my exchange server 5.5 both local and ims You can set restrictions on the IMS,. Local user restrictions in 5.5 are a bit more tricky. However, by forcing messages through the MTA and applying the limits on the MTA, you can accomplish that as well. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\ParametersSystem Value : No Local Delivery Type: DWORD Value: 0x1 Test of course! On Sat, 1 May 2004 22:37:43 -0700, "jameel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >...

Full Page X-Report
Hello, Does anyone out there have a full page X-Report? I looked around on the Dynamics site and others, but I didn't find. I wound up just modifying the X-Report to be a 2 columned fullpage report. However, I would like to see if anyone else out there has done it differently. Yeah, Mine hasn't been tested extensively. I also removed the hourly sales in order to make it all fit on one page. Mine is on my website here <a href="http://www.nicholausmalone.com/">www.nicholausmalone.com</a>. Incase anyone wants to see it. "Jeff" wrote: >...

Sending messages in Outlook

Good practise
THanks for your reply. Wil this be fine even if my users have mailboxes round about 1GB. My GM's mailbox is 4GB. Can i start moving the mails back to the exchange DB and how will it affect the performance of my exchange box.Thank you craig >I suggest applying Exchange SP2, editing registry to allow DB size to >accommodate your storage needs and increasing storage limits. >After all, .psts are kept on the server too, taking space. Message in >.pst needs the same or more disk space than in Exchange DB. Also the >same message sent to many recipients stored in Exchange DB...

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Anyway to repair corrupt Publisher 2007 file?
I've searched and can't find a solution. Any ideas? How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/kb/198256/en-us Is your anti-virus software current? An out-of-date antivirus program may cause errors when you try to open an Office document or to start Outlook http://support.microsoft.com/kb/835404/en-us Error message when you try to open a publication in Publisher: "Publisher cannot open the file" or "Publisher has detected a problem" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928890/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micr...

Clicking on new mail notification does not open email
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0053_01CACB73.FC871830 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I finally upgraded from WLM 2 to 3 (14.0.8089.0726) this afternoon (Win = XP SP2). When I get a new mail notification via Messenger and click on = it the email does not open. I have to go to the inbox to open it. Any = ideas? Kevin ------=_NextPart_000_0053_01CACB73.FC871830 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTY...

Send Do Not Send

Forwarding Mail to an external Address
I receive email as I am a member of a distribution group. I want to set a rule up in Outlook to automatically forward items addressed to that distribution group, to an external email address. Is this possible? I tried to set up the rule, but could not get it to work. Thanks On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:17:01 -0700, RayRedSoxFan <RayRedSoxFan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I receive email as I am a member of a distribution group. I want to set a >rule up in Outlook to automatically forward items addressed to that >distribution group, to an external email address. Is this p...

What was Outlook sending?

master pages #2
I have a two-sided Master Page in a booklet publication that I am using for the cover page. In Master Page view, both sides of the page appear just fine. But when I exit Master Page view, the publisher page only shows up as one page. I am not using a Web publication, and I have selected two-page master when I created the page, and I have applied the master page to the publication. Why does the two-sided master page only show up as one page in the published pages? Hi - Try adding two pages. You must have four pages for 2 facing pages to "work." The front "cover" sh...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

Any news when new version of MS Money comes? (e.g. 2009)
I'm about to purchase MS Money Deluxe. But I think it's not the best time as MS always releases new version at the end of the year. Do you have any news about new versions? Any announcements were made? Thanks!!! Exactly the same question was posted on 12th Nov. Dick Watson posted the following in reply! Annual Release Change - Microsoft Money Plus continues to be a valuable tool for our customers; however the feedback we are hearing is that the incremental updates to the software don't merit a new product every year. Given this, we have decided against releasing a 2009 ver...

Publisher 2002 #17
I am trying to create a booklet for our senior night and cannot figure out how to get the pages to print back to back. Counting the front and back cover I have 7 pages. I would also like to print on the inside of the front and back cover. HELP-this has to be completed by 5/19! You can't have 7 pages - unless one of those pages are blank. Alos, if you are talking about making your printer print on the front and back of a piece of paper, your printer has to be capable of printing duplex. Have you talked to a printer about doing the job? If so, does he accept Publisher files? Ask for advice...

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Outlook Can't Send Messages