Send Brochure Electronically like It appear as if in print

I am re-posting this because someone replied to send as an attachment, but
that doesn't have it appear as a 3 page panel brochure-
does someone know how to do this (see below)
I want to save my brochure so that it is not just 2 pages but looks like a 3
panel brochure that I would print -but I want to include it in an email and
have it look like a 3 panel brochure is that possible.
I was having trouble publishing to web-put I don't want to publish to a web
page, just have someone who I want look at this brochure in electronic form
but look at it as it would be if they received it if I handed it to them, and
it wouldn't be like a regular page, it would be like a brochure-can I do
this digitally for them to see like in an email? How to do?
thank you!!
0
sue (191)

As Mary suggested in your first post - use a .pdf attachment.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sue" <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am re-posting this because someone replied to send as an attachment, but
> that doesn't have it appear as a 3 page panel brochure-
> does someone know how to do this (see below)
> I want to save my brochure so that it is not just 2 pages but looks like a
> 3
> panel brochure that I would print -but I want to include it in an email
> and
> have it look like a 3 panel brochure is that possible.
> I was having trouble publishing to web-put I don't want to publish to a
> web
> page, just have someone who I want look at this brochure in electronic
> form
> but look at it as it would be if they received it if I handed it to them,
> and
> it wouldn't be like a regular page, it would be like a brochure-can I do
> this digitally for them to see like in an email? How to do?
> thank you!!

0
jl_paules (2767)

In Publisher 2000, text double-prints with a picture
In Publisher 2000, when a pictgure appears on a page, all text prints fuzzy--it double prints like a TV 'ghost.' This occuirs only when there is a graphic along with the text. If the objects look okay on your screen, it is no doubt a printer issue. Go to the manufacturer's web site of your model printer and look around for an updated driver. Maybe re-installing your present driver.. It is always advisable to completely remove a driver before installing/reinstalling. Bruce Sanderson's Windows Web How to clean up printer drivers http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/CleanPrinter...

E-mail Formats and Send Address
Thank-you to whoever answered my last question, as a result of which I've gone back to the "Internet" e-mail option. I've also elected not to use RTF as my e-mail format, reverting to plain old Text. However, I would like to use Word as my e-mail editor but.... I would also like to be able to click on the down arrow by the send button to select the e-mail's from address, and..... ....the down arrow only appears when Word is turned off! I've tried the HTML option too, and the same applies. I could've sworn this worked the day before yesterday. Is there any w...

How can I view images on Outlook 2000 like Outlook Express ?
How can I view images on Outlook 2000 like Outlook Express ? When I've received the file on OE the images show on "body" of email, on the Outlook 2000 doesn�t show like this only the images appears like attachment. Outlook can only display images "inline" if the sender used HTML or Rich Text format for the message and embedded the image into the body. If the image was sent as an attachment, you will always receive it as an attachment. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgrou...

Can I print 2 A5 side by side on A4 landscape
Using Publisher , how can i produce two identical A5 text layouts , side-by-side on a sheet of A4 landscape paper Setup your printer first, select A4. In page setup select custom, landscape, input 14.8cm width and 20.997cm height. The dialogue on the page setup will say "Prints 2 copies per sheet, 2 columns of 1." -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Molly" <Molly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12E49428-863F-4657-92FE-0263BBA164C2@microsoft.com... > Using Publisher , how c...

Sending messages in Outlook

Got bounce back message when accept meeting request and send respo
Hi, Our company is using Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. There is one user, we call it userA, sent meeting request to userB, when userB accepted userA's request and sent the response, userA got the response back, but at the same time, userB also got bounce back message regarding undeliverable to userC, who is gone for long time, userC's mailbox and account has been completely deleted. It only happens when userA sends meeting request to others, userA doesn't has any problem with other email communication. I am wondering why the response message sent to other user as well as ...

Send Do Not Send

onlineyearbooks-books printing
Title: Printing, Publishing Onlineyearbooks is a trading style of OS Print And Publishing Limited. We have: =B7 an international pedigree, =B7 strong internal controls and =B7 carefully managed costs For more enquiries visit us as www.onlineyearbooks.co.uk or Email us:marketing@onlineyearbooks.co.uk Kind Regards Michael Bamford (Business Development Manager) Keywords: Books Printing , Brochure printing ...

sending excel
When I tried to send the program excel from one of my computers to my other computer by email. It was opening when all of a sudden, it said one of the components was missing. ms097.dll Can I not email the program excel. I own it and I was sending it to another computer. You can send Excel workbooks from one computer to another, but not the Excel program. Check the licence that came with your copy of Excel. You can use the CDs to install the program on one computer, and perhaps another copy can be installed on a laptop computer. mike wrote: > When I tried to send the program excel fr...

Send as email greyed out
Hi, I am still unable to get an email merge to work. I've done everything I can to ensure that Outlook 07 is my default mail client (and it is). I've also added the "send as email" button to my MS Word tool bar. However, this is greyed out, which makes me think there is something not quite right in my setup. I looked at this page: http://help.lockergnome.com/office/Word-2007-greyed--ftopict938539.html and they refer to a registry addition - would it be a good idea to try this in Vista Business? Grateful for advice as I can't get mailouts to go till this is sorted. Tha...

Can't Edit Send/Receive Group
Unable to edit the "all account" group. Additionally, an "operation failed" message is received when an attempt is made to edit the group. The symptoms equally apply when a new group is created...Appreciate any advice ...

Lost options in Explorer like "create new word document"
Hello Some users have lost options in the "mouse right-click" in the Windows explorer as "Create New Word Document". I have tried some solutions as this one : http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/add-word-97-2003-entry-to-the-new-menu-after-installing-word-2007/ Adding Word 97 ? 2003 entry to the New menu 1. Start Regedit.exe 2. Navigate to the following location: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.doc\Word.Document.8\ShellNew 3. From the Edit menu, click New, String value. 4. Name the new String value as Nullfile 5. Exit the Registry Editor. But the option does not appear...

Cannot send to newgroup?
Why not? Seems to work as you posted here. If you have issues posting via Outlook Express to this newsgroup, ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup as Microsoft Office Outlook isn't an newsreader. Here is the link for the right forum http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- ...

Send Later sends email to outbox
When I make an email and want to save it in the Drafts folder, how do I do this? In OE as I recall I could click the "Send Later" option and it would file the email in the drafts folder. In WLM it saves the email in the Outbox, then I have to manually move it to the drafts folder. That combined with the fact that the unchecking the option to send/receive messages doesn't actually work, kind of sets you up for sending emails that are not ready for prime time. GC "Chips" <chips1@reliableins.nospam> wrote in message news:O6bOPeBULHA.620@...

Cannot get Outlook to send or receive
I have been using Outlook Express for several years.\ Now with Outlook from OfficeXP, I cannot get messages or send any. I have checked to connections in the SMTP and they are, as far as I can see they are correc. I cannot find the Outbox to see if anything is trapped in there but nothing got sent out. ...

Sending Case email updates to Contact.
I want to be able to send email updates for cases to not just a client but a specific contact within the client. I see that the email action supports a contact as a recipient, however, I cannot see how to add a contact to a new case. The only close field is "responsible contact", and this is not listed as an email recipient. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Vendor Sending Us a Check
We inadvertantly received and paid a duplicate invoice to a vendor. The vendor has already cashed our check. To fix the issue, they have sent us a check. We do not have the Customer/Vendor Consolidation function. How can we process this through on the Payables module? We are interested in Vendor History and 1099 amounts. Hi Jav, You can create a Return Transaction and at the same time apply the check you received using the PM Trans Window Return and Cash or Checque field. This way you have the record of the transaction within Payables Management. Cheers, Ems "jav" wro...

Sending Blank Email
Hello, we are having an issue were some email recipients are receiving the emails from out exchange server but the body of the email is blank. This is not an issue with most recipients but a handful of people are recieving email with blank message body from our exchange 2003 server. We recently applied SP2 and we are using Trend Micro's Messaging Suite 3.0-SP1. Anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks in advance Aaron Are the users with this problem consistently the same? Anything consistent about the types of email, for example are they formatted as HTML? Have considered disabling...

Lookout search box no longer appears in my Outlook Session
I installed Lookout as a search engine. Worked great for about three months then it just disapeared from my outlook session. I have uninstalled and reinstalled "No Joy" How do I get the Lookout Search engine box to re-appear? have you tried view > toolbars and checking the lookup option? "DonG" <DonG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0CCED2DC-C81E-4FF4-8E89-DB4C24A0215E@microsoft.com... > I installed Lookout as a search engine. Worked great for about three months > then it just disapeared from my outlook session. I have uninstalled a...

Enter 1 but appears as 0.01
I'm having a problem entering data (numbers) into cells. If I type in number, say 1, it appears as 0.01. 100 appears as 1, 1000 as 10...an so on. I've tried going to format then cells, then on the number ta and clicking on general but that doesn't work. Perhaps there's a simple solution but I can't seem to find it. Pleas help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Try tools|options|Edit uncheck the Fixed Decimal checkbox. "Jane <" wrote: > > I'm having a problem entering data (numbers) into cells. If I type in a > number, say 1, i...

booklet looks ok in preview but copier prints in wrong orientatio.
I have set up a 16 page booklet in MS Publisher 2003. We have a Toshiba e350c copier on the network with apropriate drivers. When I select print preview in publisher, the view looks perfect, pages just right for printing full duplex to landscape 8.5 x 11 with 2 staples in the binding center. When I send to the printer I get a 4 page document with each page containing two small pages in the wrong orientation. No amount of adjusting settings gets it even close to right. I need help please! Maybe sending a PDF to the printer could solve this. How about using a different printer driver, t...

Send, Send/Receive, Forward
Hi and thanks for reading my appeal. I have just loaded Outlook using Windows 98 and there is no Send, Send Receive or Forward button to be found anywhere. I have spent all day with Outlook Help going through Tools and Customise and Options etc and zilch. Thanking you in anticipation. Maggie While in your inbox, click on View, Toolbars, Standard....does that help? maggie evans wrote: > Hi and thanks for reading my appeal. > > I have just loaded Outlook using Windows 98 and there is > no Send, Send Receive or Forward button to be found > anywhere. > > I have spen...

Print custom task list with notes
I need to print a project list. I would like to be able to print out an outlook task list with the text I type in the notes area (that white text area in the task tab, not sure of name) beneath the subject. So for instance I want to be able to print all the tasks in a list but between each task I would like the notes relating to that task. I've seen ways of doing this, but they restrict the length of the text it shows, and I would like the text to be multi-lined, as long as possible, and even italicized so it stands out from the subject heading. I know that memo printing does this but I wo...

2nd Attempt
I have recently been having difficulties with sending emails. When I make a reply and hit send the email saves to the outbox but does so in bold normal type and refuses to send. Sometimes if I make a new msg, copy by pasting everything and then save, the email saves to outbox in italics. This is "normal" I believe. The email goes out OK then. This seems to have started spontaneously. Anyone know what is happening and why. Perhaps more importantly how do I fix it? -- Jerry ...

unwanted sending/receiving (sync)
Outlook is sending/receiving messages when I do not want it to. The sync box will appear when I am offline, working other programs, etc. How do I change this so that it will only send/receive (sync) when I want. I have tried changing the send/receive settings to no avail. did you uncheck the option to receive mail every xx minutes and uncheck send immediately? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: htt...