select text in Calendar

I'm working on a calendar in Publisher.  I'm adding text into a cell by
spacing down 1 point, then typing in 8 points.  Doing fine until April.  At
that time, I can only select cells (whole days).  It will not let me select
the text.  Help is no help.  Any hints out there.  Did I accidentally select
something to do this?

Bonnie

Have you added a picture to the cell or a shape? If you have send it to the
back, make the cell no fill and try again.
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"GoBonnieGo" <GoBonnieGo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm working on a calendar in Publisher.  I'm adding text into a cell by
> spacing down 1 point, then typing in 8 points.  Doing fine until April.  At
> that time, I can only select cells (whole days).  It will not let me select
> the text.  Help is no help.  Any hints out there.  Did I accidentally select
> something to do this?
>
> Bonnie

0
mary-sauer (6479)

Added text to equations
I have a need to add text to a formula that references another cell. Say on one worksheet, I have a column of text from January to December Also, I have worksheets named from January to December. I hav multiple cell references for each worksheet, but they are always th same cell for each worksheet, i.e. January!A1, February!A1, etc. How can I reference these cells without typing in the January! part (o selecting them from each sheet). Ideally, I would like to be able t point to a cell and effectively say add a cell reference to it and hav it return the value of that cell -- AT ----------...

Run report on multi selected records.

Check boxes to text 05-10-10
Is there any way to take information from check boxes that were selected and turn it in to text? I want to have multiple checkboxes to select, and add those selected values to the destription line. ex. checkboxes: red, blue, green Once you have selected, it would add to the header: "Order for lables: red, green" It is not clear what you are trying to do. A check box is simply that - a box which can be checked. If you want to insert some text based upon whether a check box in a protected form is checked, then see http://www.gmayor.com/SelectFile.htm -- <>...

Fast way to search many cells by column for text strings
Am looking for quick way to search for and list, a specified, given text string in all cells in a column, e.g. look for text string " E/G " Assume the target col is col A, data from row2 Put in B2: =ISNUMBER(FIND("E/G",A2)) Put in C2: =ISNUMBER(SEARCH("E/G",A2)) (FIND is case sensitive, SEARCH is not case sensitive) Select B2:C2 and fill down Put a label into B1:C1, then do an autofilter in B1 (or in C1) to filter out the rows with: TRUE, depending on whether search is to be case sensitive or not. -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xd...

Can't select objects in Excel 2007

Need Outlook Calendar ONLY
I am using 2002 Outlook, but ONLY for the calendar, only user on desktop, no internet cocnnectivity required. In order to upgrade, I would have to purchase the the whole Outlook program afaik --- is there a cheaper way to obtain the calendar portion of Outlook? I have tried using the google and hotmail calendars, I prefer Outlook. tia No cheaper way, the calendar is an intrinsical part of the whole program <shel123@DELETETHISjuno.com> wrote in message news:iuaj85dbkiq2doul48n2pku7jg78kiuc5i@4ax.com... >I am using 2002 Outlook, but ONLY for the calendar, only user on > desktop, n...

Select contact then hangs

Nudging Text Boxes in a Chart
Has anyone found a way to "nudge" data labels in a PPT chart? I know I can move them by clicking and dragging but when I try to use the arrow keys (as I do for objects) the cursor tabs to other areas in the chart. And when clicking and dragging the labels they seem to snap to a grid and I have very limited control over them. Thanks for any insights!! -- Trisha H No one has to "find a way", there are already several standard ways to accomplish that. :o) Turn off the "Snap Objects to Grid" (in 2003 View, Grid and Guides) or in that same loca...

Selecting rows from various sheets

numbering text boxes?
Is there a way to number text boxes in a document? I'm trying to create coupons that I can number, putting 3 to a page, so I'd need to number the text boxes rather than the pages. Mail merge... Setup a data base list with numbers. Lots of help here Mail merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH010504371033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D77331E-3B4A-47B4-BC9B-50FA4E883555@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to nu...

Vista's Calendar Notification not Working
It used to be that when I created an event in Vista Calendar it would pop up a notification for me at the designated time whether I opened up Calendar or not. Now the notification only pops up if I actually open Calendar itself, and that could be days after the event has expired. How can I correct this problem? Ted Smith ...

Issue Copying Merged Cell Text
Does anyone know why copying text from a merged cell into another application (ie: the password field of a web site) copies additional blank characters. Is there a way to copy only the actual contents of the merged cell? CinCode5, You can save time when working with merged cells: 1. Get angry first. 2. Don't use them. The second is the option that most folks have come to use. Merged cells cause some problems, and often down the road when you don't suspect they're the cause. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net --------------------------------------...

Replace text
I have a column of names. On any cell that ENDS with a space followed by a single character (regardless of what it is)I want to remove the space and character. Ex: Williams, Henry B would change to Williams, Henry Hi! =if(mid(A1,len(A1)-1=" "), left(A1,len(A1)-2),A1) Al -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Assuming your data in Col A, in cell B1 put the following formula and copy down =IF(ISERROR(SEARCH(" ?",RIGHT(A1,2))),A1,LEFT(A1,LEN(A1)-2)) Then copy the data in Col B, paste special as values over A and delete Col B -- Regards Ken...

select text in Calendar

Link select with a blast

My Calendars
Hey... would love to get rid of "My Calendars" in Calendars Navigation Pane so I can see more months of the year. How do I do this if at all. ...

Outlook displaying HTML weirdly and attachments as plain text?? Help.
Hi, All of a sudden my SBS 2003 box is passing me emails from people who are sending me email in HTML format but I see it like this: This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C89B01.1EE51FF9 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----_=_NextPart_002_01C89B01.1EE51FF9" ------_=_NextPart_002_01C89B01.1EE51FF9 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Attachments appear like this: ------_=_NextPart_001_01C89B01.1EE51FF9 Content-Type: application/vnd.ms-excel; name="ACCORD 2007-8....

Select Case in a Change Event

Why won't my text shadows show up when I print?
I'm using PPT 2007 and I have placed a drop shadow on some of my text. I can see it in the PPT file and when I view in slide show mode, but when I print to my printer or Acrobat to make a PDF, the shadows don't show up? Any ideas on why this is happening? Go to Office Button | PPT Options and check the option for High Quality Printing. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx ...

how to i creat page with text "this page is intended to be blank"
I want to make the page with taxe " this page is intended to be blank" but when I print this page, i want it blank, pls help me and, I have an document with some section, i want some section with setting difference odd and even page in page settup, but it not work, how to do See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/InsEvnPgEndChap.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Mal" <Mal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2FFE0A4-7805-43A6-B458-5161DBBF0ABF@microsoft.com....

OL2002: Problem with Calendar Folder Size
I am having a problem with the size of my calendar folder size having grown out of control. This probably began with syncing to my Palm. If that is the REAL problem, how can we clean our calendar folder and retain some of my historical Calendar information? Is it possible to somehow archive the information/appointments from the Calendar folder that can be re-accessed if we need to see it? Thank you in advance for your assistance. MJ set up autoarchive to clean it out - it'll move them to a new pst. Also, there are some duplicate removers you could run to get rid of dups. There i...

Select Records based another table...