Script Fonts are not registering when I print

When I print Kunstler Script (true type), part of the text is missing, although I can see the text is completely there in the layout of the text box.  This is publisher 2000 and I am printing to an epson printer.  I would appreciate any assistance with this problem.

PUB2000: Some Fonts in the Font List May Not be Used in the Publication
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;218639&Product=pub2000

Have you installed all the service packs?
PUB2000: Enhancements and Bug Fixes in SR-1
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;255526&Product=pub2000

See if there is an updated printer driver on the Epson web site. Deleting the font
and reinstalling maybe a solution too.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"BBGDesigner" <BBGDesigner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I print Kunstler Script (true type), part of the text is missing, although I
can see the text is completely there in the layout of the text box.  This is
publisher 2000 and I am printing to an epson printer.  I would appreciate any
assistance with this problem.

0
gsauer (5094)
7/29/2004 8:39:22 AM
Thank you for your help.
--
BBGDesigner

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> PUB2000: Some Fonts in the Font List May Not be Used in the Publication
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;218639&Product=pub2000
>
> Have you installed all the service packs?
> PUB2000: Enhancements and Bug Fixes in SR-1
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;255526&Product=pub2000
>
> See if there is an updated printer driver on the Epson web site. Deleting the font
> and reinstalling maybe a solution too.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MS MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://www.mvps.org/msauer/
> "BBGDesigner" <BBGDesigner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I print Kunstler Script (true type), part of the text is missing, although I
> can see the text is completely there in the layout of the text box.  This is
> publisher 2000 and I am printing to an epson printer.  I would appreciate any
> assistance with this problem.

Print Macro
I would like to write a simple macro that would open and print all the emails in a folder. How do I write and execute it? Seems like it should be simple. Thanks in advance. ...

Reject script in pass through san script not working
I have a scenario that i had to check for dependencies of divisions(Human Resources) before their deletion and decide whether to let deletion proceed or not, i had done this for many entities like department(Dynamics) in my development dictionary, i registered a focus trigger before delete button of department form and checked dependencies for it on triggered script and allow or prevent deletion successfully. Now for division that is in the human resources dictionary i registered a cross-dictionary focus trigger to run before delete buttons change event as result = Trigger_RegisterFocus...

Font not displaying...
I downloaded some free true type fonts from a site that I wanted to use in some publications. When I select the font in Word or Publisher the font is substituted for another font. Notepad, Wordpad, and a number of other programs dont have this problem and allow usage of the font with no problems. Just select applications replace the font with another. What causes this, and is there a way to fix this problem? Email me if possible (I can send the font if needed). Thanks in advance. Geoffrey W. Curtis defiance@pipeline.com Firstly, we DON'T do e-mail. Freeware TrueType fonts ...

Font and Size
When I hit enter at the end of a sentence, the next sentence is in a different size and font. I changed the default font and size, but this did not help. Any suggestions would be appreciated. -- RC Some styles (notably heading styles) have a different style defined as the "Style for following paragraph." When you press Enter at the end of a Heading 1, paragraph, you get a new paragraph in Normal style. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Worknhard" <Worknhard@discussions.microsof...

2003; fonts changing to windings
Using 2003 beta. At random, text changes to winding-like font, although 'format font' still shows Lucinda Sans. Happens almost while watching, and progressively worsens. Can't save, hangs, then need to do three-finger salute. Thanks from Australia. No virus present. Maggie, you are pretty talented.- how are you managing to do this? Don't be shy, we can take it on the chin <g> Do you have the update from the Office website for the Publisher 2003 Beta Refresh? http://office.microsoft.com/productupdates/mainCatalog.aspx Is this an original as in you typed up the info...

how do I count cells with only red font?
I only want to count the cells with red text, and I have tried everything and can't figure it out. See http://cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm In article <83D38511-286F-4EA7-B599-2C47D56C04D8@microsoft.com>, "wayne" <wayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I only want to count the cells with red text, and I have tried everything and > can't figure it out. ...

Sort Column Script
I need to have a script in Excel that would allow the sorting of columns from column "D" to the column before the last column with data. I do not want the last column sorted. The criteria for the sort is in row 1 (Name of an employee). Additional columns will be inserted between column "D" and the last column so they need to be sorted. I hope this is clear. Can someone please assist me? Thank you! Bernie Bernie How can someone named Bernie NOT know how to do this? ;-) Sub BernieSort() Range(Range(Range("D1"), Range("D1").End(xlDown)), _ ...

Print preview-hide dotted lines.
After I do a print preview and go back to normal view, the dotted lines show the page layout over my spreadsheet. How do I hide them without changing the print area? They are annoying! joe Hi Joe Try Tools / Options - View tab and unclick Page Breaks Hope this helps Cheers JulieD "lunker55" <joec@shipwaystairs.com> wrote in message news:eEMca5rAEHA.3256@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > After I do a print preview and go back to normal view, the dotted lines show > the page layout over my spreadsheet. How do I hide them without changing the > print area? > They are an...

Script error found during opening Dynamics
I just upgrade to the latest Canada Payroll tax update, when one of the user who sign on to Dynamics after upgrade, she got the "Internet Explorer Script Error" window pop up and saying "An error has occurred in the script on this page" Line: 335 Char: 6 Error: The data is invalid Code: 0 URL: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/UserA/Local%20Settings/Temp/tmpAD1.tmp I tried to clear all the temp file in this folder but still no luck to get rid of this message during loading Dynamics. I asked the user to click on "Yes" button to continue "D...

Email Printing Issue
Office 2003. Outlook. Windows XP. SP3. HP 990 Printer. When I print email (and this is only true for email), I always get a rarely used email address printed at the top of the page and a date at the bottom. I can't seem to figure out how these got added or how to delete them. Thoughts? Thank you. ...

Print Preview does not work
I am running Windows XP Pro and Publisher 2003. Today I had to install a new printer driver. Having done that, I cannot use Print Preview. It does not detect the presence of a printer. Yet I am able to print from other programs. Print Preview works in Word. Why not in Publisher? This is definitely a printer issue, not a Publisher issue. Did you completely remove the old driver before installing the new? It is always wise to completely remove a driver before installing/reinstalling How to clean up printer drivers. http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/CleanPrinterDrivers.htm -- Mary S...

VBA script help..Please !!!!
I have been given the script below by Ron De Bruin - and I can't thank him enough, however I'm still scratching my head as it doesn't EXACTLY what I want. I want ALL the built in command bars/toolbars etc that are shown in a normal excel sheet to be hidden when I open my 'Log' - EXCEPT my own personal toolbar named 'LOG' and the 'Worksheet Menu Bar'. 2 problems arise from the script below :- 1) The Worksheet Menu Bar is displayed, but my 'LOG' toolbar is not. 2) If I open another seperate excel sheet, all the same commands have been copied to...

Order Name J Script
Hi I want to automatically populate the order name to customer name + date. This is the script I have but it shows the dayand time etc. I want to format the date such that it is dd-mm-yy format. How do i go about this please? var lookupItem = new Array; lookupItem = crmForm.all.customerid.DataValue; var d = new Date(); if (lookupItem[0] != null) { crmForm.all.name.DataValue = lookupItem[0].name +" : " + d; } You might want to take a look at the snippets below to munipulate datetimes. http://snippets.dzone.com/posts/show/932 Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.cro...

not enough memory to print excel ws in 7
other office files will print as well as other excel files, but this one says there is a problem with the printer, or maybe memory. Everything else is closed. ??? mrdave wrote: > other office files will print as well as other excel files, but this one says > there is a problem with the printer, or maybe memory. Everything else is > closed. ??? How big is the Excel file? How much memory do you have? Are printer drivers up to date? Need more info. Bill ...

Script running other scripts return values
hello I've got series of VB scripts that I run manually buy clicking on them, Can't I have one script that runs all of them? I would want to check a returned variable to is one script has a failure, the later one won't get executed. Can't I just use the .Run method? How do I return a value from one script, and read it in the other script? Thanks "Bill" <someplace@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:e72gZtg7KHA.5644@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > hello > > I've got series of VB scripts that I run manually buy clicking on...

Excel printing problem #4
Recently I was working on an Excel file with over 15 worksheets (from different contributors). I encountered problem with the print preview and actual printing: the image shown on the computer screen and then on Print preview (subsequently on the printed documents) was so different. After I finished with checking my data, I adjusted the column widths and row heights on all worksheets, set page margin etc... so they could be printed nicely. But when I switched to print preview, all rows and columns got screwed up, some text in a single line in the cell were cut off, while other text were...

How to print screen a form?
Hi I need to know how to print all the form like print screen does (even if you see the part of the form on the screen). Thanks File Menu >> Print >> Selected -- hth, SusanV "Chipcom" <bz1977@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182356067.826410.176770@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > I need to know how to print all the form like print screen does (even > if you see the part of the form on the screen). > > Thanks > I guess you could maximize it and do so. Forms are not designed for printing. If you need to print, create a repo...

vba Search Script for outlook?
I'm looking for some way to script a search for approximately 35 keywords within a PST file... I would like for the script to create a subfolder for each key word, then place a COPY of any message found withing the PST into the associated subfolder.. Anyone ever do anything like this before?? Troy ...

Setting font defaults
I would like to set the defaults for my text box and label controls to Arial. I have it set in the options for the forms and queries, but I can't find how to set it for the controls. Everytime I start a new one the Calibri font is in the default. Is there a way to change it. Hi Open any form in deign view Show tool box Select the text box icon (but don't click the screen to actually create one) Select the text size and font you want all future text boxes to be Save From now on all text boxes you create will be in the text and size you set. Hope this helps -- Wayne Manchester, ...

Business Portal Script Error
I've got Business Portal v1.2 and I have a user trying to add a new page. When he runs the wizard to create the new page, he gets a script error. The error is: A DLL initialization routine failed. http://server/BusinessPortal/UI/ClientCommon/Scripts/mbftreeview.htc He can't finish the wizard. Do I need to re-install something on the server? Thanks, John Does the user have the correct permissions? Click on Site settings and see if the user has te correct permissions. Might be worth adding the page as a user who is a administrator in BP. James "AnytimeAnywhere" <...

ANy script for this?
Hi all, I need to run the script on our file servers to get Last Acesses Date more than 180 days. It should search the sub-folders too. Windows 2003 server. Thank you. "ed" <ed@discussions.microsoft.com> said this in news item news:4FF557C4-643F-4EB1-9738-AF22E0F1693E@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > I need to run the script on our file servers to get Last Acesses Date more > than 180 > days. It should search the sub-folders too. > Windows 2003 server. > > Thank you. Use the code you received in the Server group, leaving &...

Printing Table headings at the top of every page
This is frustrating me to no end. I have a simple table with column headings and I wish to re-print the column headings at the top of page 2 and page 3. I even see a place in the set-up dialogue box to enable me to do this, but it is greyed out. Why? And, more importantly, how do I tell Excel about the two rows I have devoted to column titles? Do it in File=>PageSetup, not in print preview. then entry would be $2:$3 which you can enter by selecting in the sheet if you do it through page setup under the file menu. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "jayceejay" <jayceejay@dis...

Backup Script
http://www.mvps.org/money/backup.htm I am trying to implement the advanced backup script for Microsoft Money that Cal posted a link for a few days ago (see link above). I work with batch files all the time so don't respond unless you have an intelegent answer to my question. In the script below, does anyone know why "attrib -r ..." line is there? As far as I know, that would only show you the attributes of the file. If the file isn't there, it just causes the batch to fail. I am going to remove it from my batch file so it will run, but I am trying to find out if there is...

Which service-start-type is correct to register a non-PnP device service.
Dear everyone: I want my app to get a handle of a service for a non-PnP driver like a memory I/O on windows. The service is registerd SERVICE_AUTO_START in the device manager and my app is in the StartUp program. Sometimes, my app doesn't get a handle at first but after several trial in loop, that's OK. I'd like to know what's wrong. The handle is as follows. hDevice = CreateFile("\\\\.\\SERVICE",GENERIC_READ | GENERIC_WRITE,0,NULL,OPEN_EXISTING,FILE_ATTRIBUTE_NORMAL, NULL); Sincerely Yours YoungHun Kim You don't do CreateFile on a service; you do Cre...

SendKeys in VB6 (and Windows Script Host)
Microsoft has committed to support VB6 applications in Vista and Windows 7. However, it appears that support for VB Sendkeys is still lacking. The latest updates for Windows Vista and Windows 7 appear to support Sendkeys ONLY if UAC is turned off. For customers who use an older (VB6) version of our product who still insist on installing Windows Vista and Windows 7, currently the only solutions we can offer is to turn UAC off--which is unacceptable for some. This prevents users from potentially updating thousands of workstations. I hope to discover if and when Microsoft w...