saving publisher file to PDF file format #2

after creating a page in publisher i need to save it as a pdf file and send
by email to a publishing house
0
Eddie1 (114)

"Eddie" <Eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> after creating a page in publisher i need to save it as a pdf file and
> send
> by email to a publishing house
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat (not the Reader), download either of these:
http://www.win2pdf.com or http://www.primopdf.com

0
Chuck

Code Bloat/Growing Excel files?

Test file needed quickly
Does anyone know where I can get a very large testt excel file that has a running macro? What I need to do is to run several apps that will "drain" most of my resources. I need to test another app in how it will handle low resources. I was thinking someone might have a test file just for this reason. A large spreadsheet that has a macro doing some calculations, at the same time while other apps are running. Thanks ahead for any help or suggestions. You realize if you fill a cell and then copy it to the rest of the sheet, it get really big, really fast? Dave wrote: > Doe...

How can I update my "Publisher for Windows 95"?
I have "Microsoft Publisher for Windows 95," and I'd like to update it to a more recent version. Currently, my OS is Windows XP. How can I do this? one_thing_303 wrote: > I have "Microsoft Publisher for Windows 95," and I'd like to update it to a > more recent version. Currently, my OS is Windows XP. How can I do this? The current version of Publisher is Publisher 2007, available at most software stores as well as online. Check that your computer meets the system requirements before purchasing. Publisher has undergone rather a substantial number of chan...

Publisher File #3
When I insert aphoto into a publisher file it looks "mosaic" not all photos only some what kind of image file? how big is the file? does it look normal if you look at the image with an image editor/view = outside of pub? could be a lot of things...need more info. "Chloe" <Chloe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:11CC693A-D976-487E-A76E-EEE051D67B32@microsoft.com... | When I insert aphoto into a publisher file it looks "mosaic" not all = photos=20 | only some ...

mail problem #2
i used sbs03. i had an external pop3 server. i used pop3 connector for connecting to external pop3 mail server and routed that mails to local exchage mail boxwes. it working fine when i retrieve mails. i registered an domain name as example.com my exchange server domain is ns1.example.com when i registered domain i got email address like. sujith@example.com in my exchage i had the mail id as sujith@ns1.example.com when i am sending mails from my exchange outlook it is going as sujith@ns1.smartsoft.co.in address. then when a person who got my mail replies me. my emailid is sujith@ns1.sma...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

sorting by date #2
I am having trouble sorting a table by date. When I choose to sort th column by date - it sorts it alphabetically by date - i.e. with Augus coming first. How can I have Excel sort chronologically, when the date include month, day, yea -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com It sounds as if the dates are formatted as text. You can change this to an Excel date value by inserting a helper column and using the following formula (assuming your dates are in column A: =DATEVALUE(A1) and copying down. Excel will then recognize the values as date values, not text, and will sort chronol...

money file extraction: virus or worm
hi, i opened MS Money 2002 last night, and instead of starting the program, a screen opened in MS-DOS, and it started extracting a bunch of files. then that screen closed. now the program will not work. is there a worm or virus targeting people's MOney files? travis johnson lafayette, oregon In microsoft.public.money, travis johnson wrote: >hi, i opened MS Money 2002 last night, and instead of >starting the program, a screen opened in MS-DOS, and it >started extracting a bunch of files. > >then that screen closed. > >now the program will not work. > >i...

Save and save as

Publisher 2007 #35
Why does it keep crashing when I minimise it? Is your video/graphics driver current? Are you getting an error message? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "comicool" <comicool@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BAA1E8A-1A18-4C5A-8652-C7A3F3E30F1B@microsoft.com... > Why does it keep crashing when I minimise it? ...

Saving Images

vba to check if a file on a server is currently open or in use by someone.
How can I use vba to check if a file on a server is currently in use o open by anyone on the network - and is it possible to see which use has the file open???? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com MS has code here that checks to see if any file is open: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q138621 XL: Macro Code to Check Whether a File Is Already Open (Q138621) And take a look at WriteReservedBy in VBA's help. I've never used it. Some people say it works ok for them--others say it doesn't. "dovrox <" wrote: > > How can ...

HELP I havbe been moved to Publisher from Printshop Help Convertin
How can I get MS publisher2003 to open my Printshop.sig files ??????please help I believe you are out of luck. Do you still have PrintShop? Copy and paste. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Chris Atwell" <ChrisAtwell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2D44049-4B39-4C6B-B0C3-3B9A8662B5EA@microsoft.com... > How can I get MS publisher2003 to open my Printshop.sig files ??????please help Is there no way of converting printshop files like .biz to publisher? "Chris Atwell" wrot...

Publish Survey
I created a survey in Sharepoint but can't figure out how to get it to display on a page/part. Whe i pull it over from 'design page' i only get a section but no link or survey questions. Hope someone can help (survey function is very new to me). -- Thank you ------=_NextPart_0001_B4CABC24 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit http://vspug.com/ssa/2006/11/01/creating-a-survey-in-moss-2007/ http://vspug.com/ssa/2006/11/03/creating-a-survey-in-moss-2007-programmatica lly/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6OFlk8X-Yc&feature=related Hope this ...

"Unattainable" savings goals

can publisher increase gift certificate numbers
Is it possible when using Publisher 2003 to create gift certificates, to have the number on the gift certificate automatically increase by 1? Thanks Chris Sure can. Check out the following link: http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=95 -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "chris turner" <chris turner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1D3E690-6F0E-4090-9DEB-967FC5C48D11@microsoft.com... > Is it possible whe...

Saving default tabs

lost pictures in a Publisher document
I recently opened a document created in 2006 and found that all of the pictures I inserted are missing. The correct spacing is there, but no picture. How do I get them back (if possible). Thanks Read the third FAQ here Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Cidmar" <Cidmar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B89472C-BE72-4F62-BC65-81BA0F761652@microsoft.com... >I recently...

PST file import to windows mail
I have chage my PC and I cannot import the PST outlook file in to my new windows Mail so far A error message appaer when I try to import a outlook message. Is someone have an idea regarding this issue Thanks Philippe You need outlook installed and configured on the Vista PC before you can import There is a workaround, assuming the old pc with outlook on is still available. You export your mail to outlook express, then copy the outlook express msg store to the Vista PC, then Mail can import it. Or you download the Office trial, with outlook, connect your pst as default to outlook, ...

Save to unProtect a Document?

Save csv format to dbf format