Saving default tabs

I can't seem to get a change in the default tab setting to
save.

When I reopen  publisher the tab setting reverts to .5
which was original default.

I'm I the only person who is having this problem?  I'm
using the 2003 verson but had the same problem with 2000.
0
anonymous (74717)

Why not take the default page, set the tabs you want and save it as a
template with a file name of,

"My Very Special Tabs Settings for Future Files.pub"
(jerking your chain a bit<G>)

Then when you want to create what you want, use your created template file
and when your pub file is what you want, do a Save as whatever.

--
Don
--------

"Tye" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I can't seem to get a change in the default tab setting to
> save.
>
> When I reopen  publisher the tab setting reverts to .5
> which was original default.
>
> I'm I the only person who is having this problem?  I'm
> using the 2003 verson but had the same problem with 2000.

---

Engineer1 (288)

Tab-delimited or CVS report output
If I recall in a previous version of Money I was able to "print" a report to a tab-delimited file. I'm looking into Money 2007, and cannot find that capability. Is there a way to print out either a tab-delimited or comma-delimited Account Balances report in 2007. Thanks, JimW Yes. Be sure and use Advanced Reports. Get the report customized the way you want. There's an Export to Excel choice over to the left. It'll generate ..CSV. There's also a Send to... pullout over there that offers some other choices. There's also an Export and Export to Excel cho...

how can I make one DocTemplate as a default open?
Below have two group DocTemplate, as normal, we Open New File, System automatically pop up a dialog with listbox for us to select one of them as open format. How can I set something to make m_p1Template as default open. I don't hope pop up this choice dialog. m_p1Template = new CMultiDocTemplate( IDR_LATYPE, RUNTIME_CLASS(C1Doc), RUNTIME_CLASS(C1Wnd), // standard MDI child frame RUNTIME_CLASS(C1View)); AddDocTemplate(m_p1Template); m_p2Template = new CMultiDocTemplate( IDR_MAINFRAME, RUNTIME_CLASS(C2Doc), RUNTIME_CLASS(C2Wnd), // standard MDI chi...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

chart fixed as default
I know about using "Format Chart Area" -> "Don't move or size with cells" to make my charts stay fixed. How do I make this the default behavior? Thanks, Ajit ...

Save and save as

how do I change the default name of a column from numbers to lett.
my default used to be column a, column b etc, somehow it has been changed to column 1, column 2 etc. how do I change it back? Because of the default change it changes my formulas to sum(R[1] - C[2] etc. In EXCEL 2007 try the following:- Office Button / Excel Options (lower right hand side) / Formulas (2nd option down on left hand side) / Working with formulas (2nd option down on right hand side) / make sure that R1C1 reference style is not selected (that is, it does not have a green tick in it) If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks! "mac" w...

Saving Images

tab textbox by a macro
I have some textbox in a user form... I start on textbox1 and then once it is filled in a click commandbuttom1.. This click will populate some data then I then would like the cursor to move to textbox2... How do I do it with a macro and not expecting user to hit tab or enter? Hi alberto, At the end of the code run by CommandButton1 insert the following. Me.TextBox2.SetFocus -- Regards, OssieMac "Alberto Ast" wrote: > I have some textbox in a user form... > I start on textbox1 and then once it is filled in a click commandbuttom1.. > This...

"Unattainable" savings goals

Saving default tabs

Outlook 2003 keeps setting itself as my default e-mail client
Hello Outlook 2003 - I have unchecked the box in Tools --> options --> other that says "make outlook the default program for e-mail, contacts, and calender" Still every time I open outlook it resets itself as my default email client... Anyone know how to resolve this problem? Thanks manish500@hotmail.com <manish500@hotmail.com> wrote: > Outlook 2003 - I have unchecked the box in Tools --> options --> other > that says "make outlook the default program for e-mail, contacts, and > calender" > > Still every time I open outlook it resets ...

Save to unProtect a Document?

Save csv format to dbf format

Daylight Savings Time #2

Data validation and default values
I'm using data validation with dependent dropdowns (thank you Debra Dalgleidh) where if I choose from a dropdown in one cell, the choices available in the adjacent cell's dropdown automatically limit based on the first cell's value. OK. Now I need one step further. Can I have that second cell's value get a default value based on what I choose in the first cell? For example, my first cell is country, the second is state. I can choose in the first cell from a dropdown a list of countries, and if I choose "USA" in this list, then the second cell limits its drop...

Automatic save of all messages from a known contact
Hi, I'd like to store automatically all messages from a known CRM Contact. If for example my customers email-address is somebody@somhow.com, I'd like to store automatically all his emails via the Exchange<->CRM Connector regardless to who they are sent to. Is that possible? regards Juergen Tolksdorf Hi Juergen. My company has a product called Effective Email that does exactly what you are asking for. There is a sync event that gets installed on the users inbox. When emails come in, it checks the senders address against the CRM database, and if a match exists, it creates a...

How to get saved old saved work that was saved over?
I typed up some History notes and saved it. I wanted to use the same format from those History notes for some new History notes and I saved over on my old work. How can i retrive my old saved work? My work was in Word not Excel But I could not find a place to ask a question in the Word help section. If you saved over the original file, it is gone forever. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Maral" <Maral@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0ADFEF9-6A46-4589-8923-4BFC07D9C61F@microsoft.com......

How do you select a specific Visio tab when 'Inserting Object' into Word doc?
I am inserting an object (Visio diagram) in my Word document so that updates to the Visio diagram are automatically reflected in the Word doc. I clicked Insert > Object > Link to File, and used it as a workaround to the bug found when you copy the Visio diagram by clicking Edit > Paste Special > Paste Link (bug is found if the Visio diagram is on a file share; you can't insert it - the option for Paste Link is grayed out). This Insert > Object workaround works fine, HOWEVER, my Visio file has multiple tabs on it. How do I distinguish which tab I want to embed? ...

control recording saving
I designing a form the feilds are bound. the form will be used by other workers i want the form to update records using a update button but if the user enters data and then decides that they don't want to update the information. hqw can i prevent the update of the information entered on the form when the user closes the form using the close button "904allen" <904allen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > I designing a form the feilds are bound. the form will > be used by other workers i want the form to update > records using a update button but if the user ...

auto save email address's
In outlook 2007, how do I set it to auto save email address's that I send out? No full versions of Outlook ever had the ability to add recipients automatically to your Contacts Folder. Only the long abandoned IMO mode of Outlook 98/2000 did that. To automatically add the email address of people you respond to to your Contacts Folder requires code: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Johnfli" <john@ivhs.us> wrote in message news:%23t7Bb82DIHA.1164@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... &g...