save to email

I just used microsoft publisher 2007 and made a seven page 8.5 x 11 document
with pictures in it. It only saves it in publisher if I try emailing it it
emails the whole publisher program with the page.  The text just saves with
no pictures in my documents.  I am trying to email the document.  I have
downloaded everything I can find on the internet.  When I click email nothing
happens.  I have tried to save it as a pdf as a picture and it only saves the
text.   Please help....thanks  Joy

what email client are you using?
you can't have a 7 page email - emails are not paginated they are single
pages only.
I can't believe it tries to email the publisher executable...that would
never happen

please clarify exactly what you have done...step by step.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"Joy H" <Joy H@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I just used microsoft publisher 2007 and made a seven page 8.5 x 11
> document
> with pictures in it. It only saves it in publisher if I try emailing it it
> emails the whole publisher program with the page.  The text just saves
> with
> no pictures in my documents.  I am trying to email the document.  I have
> downloaded everything I can find on the internet.  When I click email
> nothing
> happens.  I have tried to save it as a pdf as a picture and it only saves
> the
> text.   Please help....thanks  Joy

0
Rob

Deleting Users Email
Before I start off, I just want to let you know that I have the blessing of the COO of our bank to do this. In fact, it's an order. He wants me to go into Users email and move any attachments to their home network folder. He wants me to do this without having to interrupt their work. In my previous job I was able to go to File-->Open-->Other Users Folder and make those changes. It won't allow me to do that here. Is there a way to move the files directly in Exchange? I need to do this ASAP, as we need to free up some space in the database. We're approachin...

Outlook 2003
I have just installed Outlook but when attempting to send a message I get two error messages Ox8004210A and B. Both indicate timeout in connecting to the server. I have at other times had messages indicating a failure to connect to the Internet. However, I am using the same PC to connect to the Internet with Internet Explorer and Outlook Express quite successfully. I have checked the setup for email within Outlook several times. I can see no error. We have two PCs linked by Ethernet cable. One is the ICS host and the PC with the problem is the ICS client. Windows Firewall is active on t...

Undeliverable Email #2
A co worker of mine did a Exchange migration to a new server. The server name was changed and the user accounts were recreated from scratch. The Exchange emails were imported into the new user accounts. Any time a users replies to an email received internally prior to the move to the new server it is undeliverable. The problem is that the old email address has the old server name /o=wafsbs06 instead of the new server name /o=waf1sbs. The complete old address is: /O=WAFSBS06 /OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP /CN=RECIPIENTS /CN=ADMINISTRATOR Is there a way on the new exchange server to fix...

Shut down when saving a form
I'm using 2002. The problem has just recently started. In updating a form, moving from Design View to Form View, or just saving the form, Access will just shut down with no warning. Everything was running fine around Monday of one week, but later that same week is when the issue started. It only happens on that one form. I've gone back to several previous backups that never had this problem, and they are suddently doing the same thing on this same form. I had another person try it on her machine, and the same thing happened. No warning, no error message, just full a...

How do I delete attachments from received emails in Outlook 2007?
In Outlook 2003 you can click on an attachment in an email that you have received and delete or remove it. It doesn't seem that this is possible in Outlook 2007. It still works in 2007. Open message, right click on attachment. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM How ...

Saving Into Columns ?
Hello: I have copied the following data from a web page that has it listed as shown below: 311.000 AM STRATCOM primary 321.000 AM STRATCOM secondary 243.000 AM Distress/guard However, as expected, if I just do a copy (I can only highlight complete rows) on these columns that I've highlighted, it wants to put them all in a single column in Excel. In other words, 311.000, AM and Stratcom would be all in one cell. What I would like is to put the column data from the page I've copied into three separate columns in Excel. (311.000 in one cell, Am in the ne...

Email Macro
Hi I am a real newbie so please bear with me if this is a simple question. I have worked out how to put an email macro into a spreadheet: ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients:="me@nonesuch.co.uk" but I can't work out how to send it to more than one recipient! Any ideas please Dave Hi Dave, See Ron De Bruin's SendMail page at: http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm --- Regards, Norman "Dave" <dave@nonsuch.com> wrote in message news:Ow2WuUmfFHA.3788@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I am a real newbie so please bear with me if this i...

How to retrieve old email after formatting pc
since windows vista infected virus that crash the windows system, i format my laptop and use windows 7. But i forget to backup my ms outlook 2007 email. Can anyone expert in here give an idea or any software that can retrieve back all my email, because it really important email its related with my work. for your info i use company email that out souce to webmail provider. Thank You. Do you have an older backup? Were copies of the mail stored on the server? Recovering it after a reformat is very tricky (and expensive) business and there's no guarantee it'll even work. ...

Email Attachments #18
I have Windows XP and Office 2002 SP2. When I send an email everyone receives two attachments: Blank Bkgrd.gif (223B) and image001.gif (223B). Why? How do I stop this? Thanks. Izzy <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have Windows XP and Office 2002 SP2. When I send an > email everyone receives two attachments: Blank Bkgrd.gif > (223B) and image001.gif (223B). Why? How do I stop > this? Thanks. Are you sending Rich Text or HTML messages? Are you using staionery? Are you using Word as your email editor? Are you including a signature? -- Brian Till...

After compaction
Hi everyone! After standard compacting I have some emails shortage, sent emails from date1 to date2 have disappeared. I do not have the bakup and wondering if there is a chance to get this back? The system is Microsoft Outlook 2002 Any help much appreciated, Tomek "tob" <informatyka@mzk.zgora.pl> wrote in message news:u7DdsCurKHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > After standard compacting I have some emails shortage, sent emails from > date1 to date2 have disappeared. I do not have the bakup and wondering if > there is a chance to get this back? ...

email with picture attachement
when I send e-mail with picture attached it always comes back reporting like address not found, when I resend the same email but without the attachement it works fine. ...

OWA User can't see text in email body (rights issue??)
Hi, I just implemented OWA, and it is working great for MOST users. I have 1 user, when she logs in, and opens an email, the body of the email is just blank (no text). When she logs in on her computer (not owa login, Win2000 login) no one can see text. It almost seems like it's something in this user's profile or something. She can log in to OWA on any other computer we've tried, and she get's text. It will even work on her computer if another user logs on to the computer (windows 2000 login). The problem just seems to happen when she is logged on to the computer. Thank...

Sending An Email
Can someone please tell me why this won't work? I have a spreadsheet that feeds from an Access database. It refreshes every minute. When certain conditions are met, cell G12 changes from "NO" to "YES". I don't understand why the following code won't work. The cell CHANGES from NO to YES, but it doesn't trigger the email to be sent. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Range("G12").Value = "YES" Then ActiveWorkbook.Send Recipients = "gretafree42@hotmail.com" Subject = "NOC AGING" & Form...

can't receive email in Outlook
I have set up a new email account from W Africa in Outlook. I can send but not receive. Error message 0x800ccc92, asking for password. I try the same account in outlook express and it sends & receives. My server said it is an Outlook problem. I deleted the entire email from Outlook, rebooted the computer and put it back in but it still will not receive, I get the same error message. I am using 2003 Outlook, sp2 (11.6568.6568z0 version 5.1.2600 service Pack 2 Build 2600 ...

my emails are multiplying & can't be deleted!
Something happened on April 3rd, when all of a sudden every email i get comes in multiples- 3 of each, then 4 of each; when i tried to delete them, they came back in at 6 each or 7 each. It is now up to 10-15 of each email & it won't let me delete them. It's just crazy! Whatever it is is only effecting my Windows Mail. Can someone PLEASE head me in the right direction to fix this? I'm not exactly fluent in 'computer-ese' & it is driving me nuts. Thanx. -- peteywhy Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com Do the multiple copies come all at once, or is...

Saving as...
I used to have "saving as" on my old Office. Now it's all gone. Even so the spelling checker and I seem not to be able to find "EXTRA" Please help. Piet ...

Email Templates should have option for attachments
There should be an option to attach a file (or files) to a template email. Many of my clients want to use bulk email not just for marketing activities but for things like RFPs, questionaires, newsletters, etc. I understand that this could cause issues by attaching a large file to thousands of email activities, but the option would be nice. Thanks -- Nick ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the butt...

Outlook 2003: How to read emails in HTML, Rich Text or Plain Text?
Gurus, Some of my users are running Outlook 2003 and others Outlook 2007. Where do I tell them to go if they want a choice to read emails in HTML, Rich Text or Plain Text while NOT using Word as an email editor? -- Spin You typically read email in whatever format it's sent in (unless you actively choose to read the items in Plain Text). "Spin" <Spin@invalid.com> wrote in message news:6rc6vnFillqU1@mid.individual.net... > Gurus, > > Some of my users are running Outlook 2003 and others Outlook 2007. Where > do I tell them to go if they want a choice t...

Displaying identity of sender in email -
All I see is the size of the file - Huh? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Janet" <Janet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61262870-AE8B-4BB0-AC74-BDC1F250F397@microsoft.com... > All I see is the size of the file - Where are you looking? The message list pane in Windows Mail normally displays: From, Subject, Received. Additional information columns can be added by right-clicking on any column header. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ------------------------------------------------------...

Need advice re importing email address book from AOL to Outlook
How can I import the address book and saved emails from an America Online account to Outlook? I know how to use the import function in Outlook but it doesn't appear to list the format AOL uses for its address book. I am trying to migrate a small home office from the owner's personal AOL account (email and web browsing) to use Outlook and Explorer but there is too much data (addresses and emails) to manually retype. See http://www.slipstick.com/config/convaddr.htm and http://www.slipstick.com/config/convmsg.htm for ideas. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent t...

Emailing contacts
Whoops forgot email address! I need help with emailing contacts from 2000 to 2002 On 13 May 2004 09:15, "Susie" wrote: >Whoops forgot email address! >I need help with emailing contacts from 2000 to 2002 When you say "e-mailing contacts" what do you mean? You want to transfer contact items from one to the other? Or you want to send e-mail to contacts? Or ? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm SchorrTech Blog: http://www.thespoke.net/MyBlog/bschorr/MyBlog.aspx ...

No java(?) and email problem after removing 2 trojans
I got a security notification from WIN about a virus/trojan and ran a full Norton scan to successfully remove the trojans. The WIN notification went away however, I am no longer seeing anything about javascript in my taskbar or anywhere else. In addition, in my email, OUTLOOK EXPRESS, in an email from, say, amazon.com, the pics are no oonger in the message body till I open the email. Then they all appear correctly. Before the initial problem, neither of these things were problems. Finally, in attempting to access IE, I am getting the message of "not found", etc. I rea...

Email automatically redirected when user logs off??
Brand new install of Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 Server RC2. At first we thought all mail for @client-domain-name.com was being directed to a particular user - Peter, but have since seen that when a user logs out of the domain all new email gets directed to the user that has just logged out gets directed to Peter? Have I missed something here - it's like Peter's mail box is the "stray mail" account and when ever users log off the domain their emails get automatically directed to Peter. Please provide more details, like mail client and it's settigns etc. Craig Mi...

Saved to invalid directory-is there a way to access the document?
Hi There I'm using Word 2007 and attempted to review an interview document only to find I had saved it to an 'invalid directory'. The document I need was saved to a document I had been reviewing previously so now the file name has both ..doc and .zip listed in the file name. Has anyone ever had this happen before? Do you know if it's possible to change the name of the file so I can access it? Any help you can provide would be appreciated more than you know. LaniesMom wrote: > Has anyone ever had this happen before? Do you know if it's possible to ...

emails being lost
Hi we run an SBS2003 server with exchange. We also have GFI Mail essentials One student is sending us an email with an attachments. I can see that GFI are receiving the email and processing it OK if I then look at Exchange Tools > Message Tracking Centre, I can see the email. there are 5 entries: SMTP: Message submitted to advanced queue SMTP: Started message submission to advanced queue SMTP: Message submitted to catagorizer SMTP: Message catagorized and queued for routing SMTP: Non-delivery report generated. Can some tell me what is happening please? This student can send messag...