Save as publisher 2000

I am using Picture it! Publisher 2001 and I would like to save it for the
2000 version, but when I do a save as, I do not have that choice available.
The only choice I get it publisher document.

How do I save a file as for the 2000 version?

0
systemsgo (1)

I think you're getting your programs confused. Picture It! is not the same
as Publisher. Picture It! has it's own format and I'm not sure if it's
backwards compatible.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"MK" <systemsgo@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I am using Picture it! Publisher 2001 and I would like to save it for the
> 2000 version, but when I do a save as, I do not have that choice
> available.
> The only choice I get it publisher document.
>
> How do I save a file as for the 2000 version?

---

jl_amerson (3088)
8/31/2004 9:37:09 PM
MK wrote:
> I am using Picture it! Publisher 2001 and I would like to
> save it for the 2000 version, but when I do a save as, I
> do not have that choice available. The only choice I get
> it publisher document.
>
> How do I save a file as for the 2000 version?
===================================
The default format in Picture It! Publishing 2001
for paper projects is .php. If you need to view
a .php file in MS Publisher 2000 (a completely
different type of program) you would need to do
one of the following.

Open the file in PI2001 and...Copy / paste
the content into Publisher 2000.
(instructions below if you require them)

Open the file in PI2001 and...Copy / paste
the content onto a blank canvas and save it
as a .jpg...then open the .jpg in Publisher 2000.

(FWIW...the same instructions apply if you need
to open the .php file Picture It! 2000)

These work arounds will only produce an image
of the .php project and you will not be able to
edit the layers.

If you wish to share your .php file with someone
who does not have Picture It! 2001 or later...
the following info may be useful:

Try this...

Download and install the following free PDF Creator.

PrimoPDF
http://primopdf.com/

With your new program installed...open your project
in Publisher and go to...File / Print.

On your Print screen...open the drop window and
select PrimoPDF as your printer.

Click...OK...now you will see the PrimoPDF screen
and you can browse to a save folder.

When you click...OK..your .pdf file will be created
in your save folder.

==================================
How to create a blank in PI2001:

With your .php project on screen in PIPP2001...
go to...
Edit / Select All....
Edit / Copy...

Now create a blank...
In the 2001 version you go to...File / New / Blank
Picture / choose Portrait or Landscape, and in the
drop window...choose the size you require / Done.

Now, with your blank on screen...go to...Edit / Paste.
This should place a copy of your project on the blank.
You may need to reposition or resize your content
and then you can save it in any format you like.
==================================

--

John Inzer
return e-mail disabled

0
oobie (2069)

Outlook 2000
Please hear me out and I hope anyone has an answer. There is a guy who sends our company an email with a couple of attachments and at the bottom of the email he has a disclaimer that just says stuff like 'This email is intended for whoever and it is private or whatever' anyways I can open this message up fine and download the attachments or anything he sends. Same with everyone else except for one lady downstairs. She has Outlook 2000 and she can view everyones emails fine EXCEPT from this guy. What happens is the message is nothing more than that disclaimer then there is the...

How can I update my "Publisher for Windows 95"?
I have "Microsoft Publisher for Windows 95," and I'd like to update it to a more recent version. Currently, my OS is Windows XP. How can I do this? one_thing_303 wrote: > I have "Microsoft Publisher for Windows 95," and I'd like to update it to a > more recent version. Currently, my OS is Windows XP. How can I do this? The current version of Publisher is Publisher 2007, available at most software stores as well as online. Check that your computer meets the system requirements before purchasing. Publisher has undergone rather a substantial number of chan...

Publisher File #3
When I insert aphoto into a publisher file it looks "mosaic" not all photos only some what kind of image file? how big is the file? does it look normal if you look at the image with an image editor/view = outside of pub? could be a lot of things...need more info. "Chloe" <Chloe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:11CC693A-D976-487E-A76E-EEE051D67B32@microsoft.com... | When I insert aphoto into a publisher file it looks "mosaic" not all = photos=20 | only some ...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Save and save as

Publisher 2007 #35
Why does it keep crashing when I minimise it? Is your video/graphics driver current? Are you getting an error message? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "comicool" <comicool@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BAA1E8A-1A18-4C5A-8652-C7A3F3E30F1B@microsoft.com... > Why does it keep crashing when I minimise it? ...

Saving Images

HELP I havbe been moved to Publisher from Printshop Help Convertin
How can I get MS publisher2003 to open my Printshop.sig files ??????please help I believe you are out of luck. Do you still have PrintShop? Copy and paste. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Chris Atwell" <ChrisAtwell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2D44049-4B39-4C6B-B0C3-3B9A8662B5EA@microsoft.com... > How can I get MS publisher2003 to open my Printshop.sig files ??????please help Is there no way of converting printshop files like .biz to publisher? "Chris Atwell" wrot...

outlook 2000 and folders
Hi all. Is there a way to predefine how a new folder you are creating should look like? (Which colomns it should contain, size, from etc..) Would appreciate any help! Regards Oskar Rodriguez Yes, you can do this by editing the Messages View or even better; create you own custom View and select that view on first use of the folder. View-> Arrange By-> Current View-> Define Views... -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Oskar Rodriguez" <oskar...

Publish Survey
I created a survey in Sharepoint but can't figure out how to get it to display on a page/part. Whe i pull it over from 'design page' i only get a section but no link or survey questions. Hope someone can help (survey function is very new to me). -- Thank you ------=_NextPart_0001_B4CABC24 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit http://vspug.com/ssa/2006/11/01/creating-a-survey-in-moss-2007/ http://vspug.com/ssa/2006/11/03/creating-a-survey-in-moss-2007-programmatica lly/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6OFlk8X-Yc&feature=related Hope this ...

"Unattainable" savings goals

can publisher increase gift certificate numbers
Is it possible when using Publisher 2003 to create gift certificates, to have the number on the gift certificate automatically increase by 1? Thanks Chris Sure can. Check out the following link: http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=95 -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "chris turner" <chris turner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1D3E690-6F0E-4090-9DEB-967FC5C48D11@microsoft.com... > Is it possible whe...

Saving default tabs

lost pictures in a Publisher document
I recently opened a document created in 2006 and found that all of the pictures I inserted are missing. The correct spacing is there, but no picture. How do I get them back (if possible). Thanks Read the third FAQ here Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Cidmar" <Cidmar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B89472C-BE72-4F62-BC65-81BA0F761652@microsoft.com... >I recently...

Save to unProtect a Document?

Save csv format to dbf format

Money 2000 Upgrade
Anyone know if you can take existing data from Money 2000 Standard Edition and export/import it into any later versions of Money ? "export/import it into any later versions of Money"? No. Generally, within known parameters and constraints? Yes. Please note that "Export/Import" is NOT the right path. This is accomplished with File|Open from the new version of the back-level file. Money will recognize the back-level file and walk you through the file upgrade process. Examples: - Money Essentials won't upgrade anything. - Certain old versions (can't remember wh...

Daylight Savings Time #2

Money 2004 Standar can't convert Money 2000 Delux File
Hi all, I just installed Money 2004 Standar on XP. I just buy It. I used to have a Money 2000 Delux version. When I try to convert my data file (from Money 200), the program makes a copy of the file with the extension "MN8" and then stops with the error: "Money cannot covert the file. The older varsion is not supported" Is there any way I can convert my Money 2000 Delux file into a Money 2004 Standar file? Thanks, Fernando S. ...

Automatic save of all messages from a known contact
Hi, I'd like to store automatically all messages from a known CRM Contact. If for example my customers email-address is somebody@somhow.com, I'd like to store automatically all his emails via the Exchange<->CRM Connector regardless to who they are sent to. Is that possible? regards Juergen Tolksdorf Hi Juergen. My company has a product called Effective Email that does exactly what you are asking for. There is a sync event that gets installed on the users inbox. When emails come in, it checks the senders address against the CRM database, and if a match exists, it creates a...