Save a Publisher ducument as .htm - only saves p.1

I have a leaflet that I print using Publisher. It is in Booklet format with 4
pages (2 from, 2 back).

I want to display all pages (1-4) as a webpage, but when I 'Save As'
webpage/.htm only Page 1 is saved. How do I get the entire document saved?

Thank.

Mike

Chances are you created the other pages, but didn't notice that they are in
supporting folder that also contains all the graphics for your site.

Generally, for reasons beyond the scope of your question, you do not do a
'Save As' to create a website using Pub 2003 and 2007. Instead do a 'Publish
to the web'. When you do you if you use the default settings, then you will
get an 'index.htm' file (your home page) and an 'index_files' folder that
contains the other pages and graphics.

If you do not put all the content on one page before you convert to a web
publication, you will also have to add a navigation system to get to the
other pages.

Reference: Convert a print newsletter for use on the Web:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA100676441033.aspx

If you have a follow up question or other questions about Publisher webs,
then in the future please post in the web group and we will try to help you
there:
or
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&lang=en&cr=US

Please always include the version of Publisher you are using, the URL of
your site and as much detail as possible.

DavidF

"MichaelRobert" <MichaelRobert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a leaflet that I print using Publisher. It is in Booklet format with
>4
> pages (2 from, 2 back).
>
> I want to display all pages (1-4) as a webpage, but when I 'Save As'
> webpage/.htm only Page 1 is saved. How do I get the entire document saved?
>
> Thank.
>
> Mike

0
DavidF

How can I update my "Publisher for Windows 95"?
I have "Microsoft Publisher for Windows 95," and I'd like to update it to a more recent version. Currently, my OS is Windows XP. How can I do this? one_thing_303 wrote: > I have "Microsoft Publisher for Windows 95," and I'd like to update it to a > more recent version. Currently, my OS is Windows XP. How can I do this? The current version of Publisher is Publisher 2007, available at most software stores as well as online. Check that your computer meets the system requirements before purchasing. Publisher has undergone rather a substantial number of chan...

ASP.NET 1.1 Website migrated from IIS 6 to IIS 7
Hi all I don't know if this is the correct forum to pose this question. I have an ASP.NET 1.1 web application that I'm required to migrate from an IIS 6 environment (Windows Server 2003) to an IIS 7 environment (Windows Server 2008). I'm experiencing problems with the DHTML menus. In IIS 6 they display the text and the link whereas in IIS 7 it only displays the text, not the link. Is there a patch that I need to install on Windows Server 2008 to rectify this problem? What am I missing? Has anyone else experienced this problem? :confused: I am most confuzzle...

Publisher File #3
When I insert aphoto into a publisher file it looks "mosaic" not all photos only some what kind of image file? how big is the file? does it look normal if you look at the image with an image editor/view = outside of pub? could be a lot of things...need more info. "Chloe" <Chloe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:11CC693A-D976-487E-A76E-EEE051D67B32@microsoft.com... | When I insert aphoto into a publisher file it looks "mosaic" not all = photos=20 | only some ...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Save and save as

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 11-21-09
message telling me this application failed yet wont let me update it and keeps telling me to update then says failed again...this has gone on for about a week now... ...

Publisher 2007 #35
Why does it keep crashing when I minimise it? Is your video/graphics driver current? Are you getting an error message? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "comicool" <comicool@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BAA1E8A-1A18-4C5A-8652-C7A3F3E30F1B@microsoft.com... > Why does it keep crashing when I minimise it? ...

Saving Images

HELP I havbe been moved to Publisher from Printshop Help Convertin
How can I get MS publisher2003 to open my Printshop.sig files ??????please help I believe you are out of luck. Do you still have PrintShop? Copy and paste. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Chris Atwell" <ChrisAtwell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2D44049-4B39-4C6B-B0C3-3B9A8662B5EA@microsoft.com... > How can I get MS publisher2003 to open my Printshop.sig files ??????please help Is there no way of converting printshop files like .biz to publisher? "Chris Atwell" wrot...

Publish Survey
I created a survey in Sharepoint but can't figure out how to get it to display on a page/part. Whe i pull it over from 'design page' i only get a section but no link or survey questions. Hope someone can help (survey function is very new to me). -- Thank you ------=_NextPart_0001_B4CABC24 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit http://vspug.com/ssa/2006/11/01/creating-a-survey-in-moss-2007/ http://vspug.com/ssa/2006/11/03/creating-a-survey-in-moss-2007-programmatica lly/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6OFlk8X-Yc&feature=related Hope this ...

"Unattainable" savings goals

Match (1 of 3 cell values) in a range?
Wondering if it's possible to achieve the following without using OR's (i.e. via array formula or similar) I have product information in a straight data dump from our point of sale, and a table of categories, suppliers or product groups to exclude from further reports (in a single column list). Such that: D4 = Category E4 = Supplier I4 = Product group I want a response: If the category, or the supplier, or the product group is in the list of exclusions, then response should be "DO NOT REPLENISH" I can do it easily enough with a IF(OR(MATCH(D4......) [3...

can publisher increase gift certificate numbers
Is it possible when using Publisher 2003 to create gift certificates, to have the number on the gift certificate automatically increase by 1? Thanks Chris Sure can. Check out the following link: http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=95 -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "chris turner" <chris turner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1D3E690-6F0E-4090-9DEB-967FC5C48D11@microsoft.com... > Is it possible whe...

Saving default tabs

copy different cells from 1 sheet to another
Is there a way to copy a range of non adjasent cells from one sheet to another without moving back and forth between the 2 sheets? i.e. copy D15 from sheet1 to K17 in sheet2 copy G10 from sheet1 to M17 in sheet2 copy range starting E21 until first empty line from sheet1 to colomn I in sheet2 starting the first empty line in that colomn. copy range starting C21 until first empty line from sheet1 to colomn F in sheet2 starting the first empty line in that colomn. try this Sub copyshttosht()'from source sheet With Sheets("DestinationSheetName") range("D15").copy .ran...

lost pictures in a Publisher document
I recently opened a document created in 2006 and found that all of the pictures I inserted are missing. The correct spacing is there, but no picture. How do I get them back (if possible). Thanks Read the third FAQ here Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Cidmar" <Cidmar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B89472C-BE72-4F62-BC65-81BA0F761652@microsoft.com... >I recently...

Save to unProtect a Document?

Save csv format to dbf format

Daylight Savings Time #2

P.Dijk@econ.hvu.nl
Piet, Ik moet volgens mij nog een examen JA2 voor de klas el2a (2 duale jongens plus een vierdejaars mevrouw die nog iets van het 2de jaar over moet doen) aan iemand kwijt.JA2 is recht van de Fysieke distributie. Nu meen ik dat jij voor deze lieden de Fysieke distributie doet, of is dat niet zo? Om een lang verhaal kort te maken, ik moet mijn ei bij iemand kwijt (die er ook nog het juiste voorblad bij maakt - weet ik niets van- en die het te bestemder plaats inlevert), wil jij die iemand zijn? Jack. ...