REVERSING TEXT

HOW CAN I REVERSE TEXT AND PICTURES ON PUBLISHER TO PRINT ONTO T.SHIRTS
0
Spike (23)

spike <spike@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
utter:
> HOW CAN I REVERSE TEXT AND PICTURES ON PUBLISHER TO PRINT ONTO
> T.SHIRTS

YES.  PLEASE READ REPLY TO YOUR FIRST POST.

Please do not talk in all caps.  It is considered shouting and makes your
post difficult to read and is rude.

Your first message ("how do i reversie pictures and text for printing to
t.shirts") is directly below this one and has been answered by yours truly.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6345)

Dual boot in reverse
Hello, I have dual boot system: driveC --> WinXP driveD --->Vista Now, I do not need WinXP anymore. I want to have only Vista and combine C & D into one, single partition. How to do that without reinstalling Vista? Your thoughts appreciated, Claire On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:00:12 -0500, "Claire" <replyto@fra> wrote: >Hello, > I have dual boot system: >driveC --> WinXP >driveD --->Vista >Now, I do not need WinXP anymore. >I want to have only Vista and combine C & D into one, single partition. &...

Finding Duplicated Text within Columns
I'd be grateful if anyone could help me with the following: I have 2 columns, both contain a number of items, some the same, some not; eg: Column A: Column B: Row 1: apple pear orange apple orange Row 2: orange banana banana orange Row 3: peach banana melon grape apple orange I need to compare the columns and find which rows are NOT exactly the same and, preferably, to identify the differences. For instance, in the above example, I would ignore Row 2 as the cells contain the same items (albeit in a different order), but I w...

Formating Text in a List Box
How do I increase or format the text in a list box? Thanks! In the Properties Box you can set the Font, Style and Size. PC "PSTEWART" <PSTEWART@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C26CF8F6-8C68-4809-9F49-54041CCCE9B1@microsoft.com... > How do I increase or format the text in a list box? Thanks! Thanks for your post. When I create a "list box" from the Forms toolbar, the properties box does not have any options to change the font size. I am assuming that the text size is set to the default text (font and size) of the workkbook.. "PC&...

vertical text not drawn at correct location
The code below illustrates the problem I am having. A rectangle is drawn in the center of the display. Text is suppose to be drawn at a 270 degree angle and centered in the middle of the rectangle. Instead, the text is always drawn to the far to the left of the rectangle. If I change text escapement to 0 degrees then the text is correctly centered. Can someone suggest what mistake I am making? Thanks in advance. Ian CMyView::OnDraw( CDC *pDC ) { // create font CFont oFont; LOGFONT oLF; memset( &oLF, 0, sizeof(oLF) ); oLF.lfHeight = 25; oLF.lfOrientation = ...

Converting Numerical Values Into Text #2
Genius! I've just tried it, and it worked (I had to copy and past special into a text formatted column before it would import into custom list, but it worked). Thank you so much! Cle -- cleadavi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cleadavis's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1658 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31446 ...

REVERSING TEXT
HOW CAN I REVERSE TEXT AND PICTURES ON PUBLISHER TO PRINT ONTO T.SHIRTS spike <spike@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > HOW CAN I REVERSE TEXT AND PICTURES ON PUBLISHER TO PRINT ONTO > T.SHIRTS YES. PLEASE READ REPLY TO YOUR FIRST POST. Please do not talk in all caps. It is considered shouting and makes your post difficult to read and is rude. Your first message ("how do i reversie pictures and text for printing to t.shirts") is directly below this one and has been answered by yours truly. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Text Formatting when using CONCATENATE
I have several columns of data and I'm using the CONCATENATE function to combine the data into one column on the right, which is simple enough. But I need to extend on this by keeping the formatting of the text as it appears in the original columns. For example, if Column A is Bold (*ONE*), but Column B is italic (-TWO-), how can I have the text in the result column keep the original formatting (*ONE* -TWO-). This is a problem which has had me lost for ages, so any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Steve --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Steve, You ...

CTreeCtrl text backwards
Hi, I am using a CTreeCtrl, and setting the text for a tree item as follows: SetItemText(hTreeItem, "AAA BBB !!!"); Unfortunately, when the tree item is displayed, the exclamation marks appear at the beginning of the string, instead of at the end of the string ("!!! AAA BBB"). What's going on? Thanks. Don Works fine here.. show us the surrounding code. Rail -- Recording Engineer/Software Developer Rail Jon Rogut Software http://www.railjonrogut.com mailto:rail@railjonrogut.com "Don Gurr" <__dgurr@veriteq.com__>...

Importing text file corrupts my database
I'm running Entourage in Office for Mac 2008 on a MacBook under Snow Leopard 10.6.2. First I cleared out a lot of old emails and folders but there were three emails I could not delete. This then linked to the database being or becoming corrupted and rebuilding it failed every time very near the end. I eventually resolved that by manually dragging every folder to make mbox files and constructing a new identity - never done that before. The new database is fine and uncorrupted, BUT, every time I import my list of contacts from a delimited text file the database corrupts again ...

Formulas reversed
Using Office 2007 and windows XP. The back slash has become "multiply" and the star has become "divide". In other words, these two symbols are reversed. Have no idea how this happened. How can it be reversed back to normal? thanks. Please give an example of formula, values of input cells and result of formula -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "RENEE" <RENEE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C56D666E-70CD-4E8F-97F9-1FAD9CE92024@microsoft.com... > Using Office 2007 and windows XP. The back slas...

How to display a text field of numbers as text?
I have a table in which data are entered and categorized according to a cost code, e.g., 14.2, 21, 14.2.6.4, etc. I created a combo box (I also tried a text box) so the user can only enter in the correct cost codes. The data type of the cost code is text because a number with multiple decimal points will not work The problem is that when I run a query to gather records, the resulting table does not conatin the text of the cost code but rather a number of which I know not where it comes from. I tried format properties indicating that a character is not needed but that did not work. ...

INSERTING ROWS OF TEXT
HOW DO YOU INSERT ROWS OF TEXT BETWEEN ROWS WHEN YOU NEED T O ADD LINES FOR EXAMPLE IF I NEEDED TO 2 MORE ROWS BETWEEN 6 AND 7 Joe, Please don't post in all caps -- it is considered rude and is hard to read. You can add add two rows between rows 6 and 7 by selecting selecting rows 7 and 8 and choosing Row from the Insert menu. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "JOE" <PLAN@SBSGLOBAL.NET> wrote in message news:03a201c38e8d$dff368b0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > HOW DO YOU INSERT ROWS OF TEXT BETWEEN ROWS WHEN YOU NEED &g...

Count Text Data
Using 2007 on Vista If I've got text data which in some columns either has data or there is a blank, what formula do I use to count how many cells have text in them per column? Many thanks =COUNTA(A2:A200) will count everything except blanks post back if you have numbers as well that should not be counted -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom <weewillie@anon.com> wrote in message news:lfm764d39m4prld1iiqllpjuen7a1eptoq@4ax.com... > Using 2007 on Vista > > If I've got text data which in some columns either has data or there > is a blank, what formula do I use to count...

Possible to reverse a row of entries?
Is there a command or format command that will let me take a row of entries and reverse them? In other words if I have rows #1 through #10 top to bottom, I now want them to go #10 to #1 top to bottom. thanks Rick Hi in B1 enter =OFFET($A$10,-(ROW()-1),0) and copy down for ten rows -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany rs wrote: > Is there a command or format command that will let me take a row of > entries and reverse them? In other words if I have rows #1 through > #10 top to bottom, I now want them to go #10 to #1 top to bottom. > > thanks > > Rick Ric...

Reverse arrow for hyperlinks

Reverse engineering
I have to document an Access 97 that has grown like wild blackberries. The database's creator has left us no documentation at all and I would like Visio to extract as much information as possible. So far I have extracted a good UML of the tables. Currently I am doing screen dumps of the forms to show what the screens look like - then pasting them into Visio. What else can I do? Can I extract the queries, forms, reports, macros and modules also - and save and print these out from Visio? Please advise. As I remember there was a "database documenter" with Access. I don...

Can I reverse the order of data in a set of cells?
I have a column of cells filed with data. I know I can transpose the data 90 degrees, but is there a way to cut or copy the data in the cells and paste it so the values are in the opposite order, i.e. a 180 degree difference? Thanks to anyone who can help. I am using Excel 2003. One way, insert a new column or use an existing, number it from 1 - n (where n is the last index value you want to reverse the order of, so if your column is 100 rows number the help column 1, 2, 3 - 100) select both columns and sort descending on the help column -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "salwitt"...

Text import Wizard
Hi Guys Can someone help? I have an excel spreadsheet that when originally opened automatically activated the Convert Text to Columns Wizard. But now when opened it doesn't activate the Text Wizard even though the text is still in one column. Is it because Excel senses that the spreadsheet has already been through the conversion? Is there a way I can get Excel to automatically start this wizard when I open my spreadsheet. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank U 1. To activate the Convert Text-to-Col wizard manually: a. select the column b. click Data > Text to Columns ...

Inserting Text Box within a Text Box
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Hello, <br><br>I am doing a newsletter (my own template) and would like to &quot;pull out&quot; a quotation. How do I get this smaller text box within the larger one and formatted so that the original text wraps around that box? <br><br>Thanks so much. You can't � Text Wrap is a property which affects only how the main text of the document flows around an object. It has no effect on text within objects. You can attempt it in a Publishing Layout document but still may not get the result you'r...

Text value type is calculated on INSERT
Hi I think this is the right group for my question. I have a macro in Excel VBA that inserts data into Access accdba database. The code snippet that inserts the data is: Public Function InsertPhotoMapNumbers(ByRef miMaxMapNo As Integer, ByRef miApplicationYear As Integer) As Long Dim msMapNo As String 'Some code here msMapNo = CStr(miMapNo) + "/" + CStr(miMaxMapNo) mobjCommand.CommandText = "INSERT INTO tblMaps(PhotoMapNo, ApplicationYear) VALUES (" & msMapNo & "," & miApplicationYear & ")" 'Execute the SQL stat...

Displaying rich static text
Hi, What would be the simplest thing I could do to display static text (rich) in a dialog? Looks like a simple static control would not support this.Do I have to use a CRichEditCtrl? TIA, JY >What would be the simplest thing I could do to display static text (rich) in >a dialog? Looks like a simple static control would not support this.Do I have >to use a CRichEditCtrl? For anything more than a single font you will require either a rich edit or HTML control (the former is probably the simplest solution here). Dave As pointed out, you have to use a rich edit ...

Reversal encryption
Hello, I need a good algorithm for encrypting some vital information about my app in an INI file. I have a class for MD5, but it's not reversible. I'd like to use a private or public key to decrypt the text. By the way, what's the difference between private and public key when we talk about encryption? Sugestions, please? I have googled about the public key encryption and found that CryptoAPI is used frequently. Is this API part of the Windows? If not, what I need to use it? "Jeova Almeida" <jeovaalmeida@yahoo.com> escreveu na mensagem news:e1uwDhuTJHA...

Reverse List?
Greetings! What's happening with the reverse list as of late? It seems like it's not updating anymore since the contacts that I add are never displayed. I have tested this by using my primary account to add my secondary account and then accepting the invitation on the secondary account, my secondary account (target) could see my primary account (source) in the list, but my primary account could not see my secondary account, and both had each other in their contact lists. Thanks in advance; -- jps Greetings jps, I have no real fix for you, but I can confirm...

Hidden text in a document
Can anyone please tell me how to make text hidden in a document and it should appear the same if the file is viewed on another computer wich is on network. "Hidden text" is a font format, just like bold or italic. You can select any text, go to the Font dialog, and check the box for Hidden; or you can use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+H. If you want to see the hidden text temporarily, you can click the � button and the text will appear with a dotted underline. There is no way you can guarantee that someone on another computer cannot see text you've marked as ...

referencing text in an IF statement
I am trying to use an IF statement to look for text in range of cells but cannot get it to return the value I want I think because I'm searching for text not a value. If any cell in a column contains the text "Error" I want the cell I'm in to also read "Error". Here's the formula I have but it won't work: =IF(OR(A122:A457="Error"),"Error",""). Any suggestions? Hi, try =if(COUNTIF(a122:a457,"Error")>0,"Error","") "Michelle Thompson" wrote: > I am trying to use...