resetting defaults

I don't know how it happened, but my defaults have been
changed for my text boxes.  When I create a new one, the
margins are different, the line spacing is different, the
font is different, the font size is different, etc.

I think you get the picture.

How do I reset the default to what it was originally?  I
have made a few modifications to it, but don't remember
them all.  Whatever was present originally will be a lot
better than how it is now.
0
tmiles (2)

Why does a default signature not get attached?
In Outlook 2003 I have selected a signature to be used for new mail with a particular pop3 account. The signature does not appear in the mails I am sending but will paste in the email before sending if I manually select the signature. How can I fix this? Beemer Is that account your default account? If not, Outlook can only switch signatures when you change accounts if (a) you have a signature set for the default account and (b) you're using WordMail. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Devel...

Account defaulting
Hello all, I would just like to confirm the account default hierarchy I observe in Great Plains 8.0. It appears that the hierarchy goes: Card level > Class Level > Company Posting Accounts For instance, to determine the account used for defaulting a customer Accounts Receivable account, GP will first look at the customer card, if no account is setup there, it will look at the class id, if nothing is setup there, it will go to the posting accounts setup. Is this correct? What if different accounts are setup at different levels? Thanks in advance, Jason Hi, Card level > Compan...

File\Send To\Mail Recipient\Error using Outlook (Default) Mail Client
I am using Office/Outlook 2003 > > | I have WinXP w/Outlook 2003. When I right click a file and choose Send > | To\Mail Recipient, the feature does not work. I have got it to work > | one time by going to Control Panels\Add Remove Programs\Set Program > | Access and Defaults. There I select Microsoft Windows, (instead of > | Custom), restart the computer and I can then send to mail recipient, > | but only one time. After that I get the Error message, Microsoft > | Office Outlook, The operation failed. This feature works when I > | select Outlook Express as my default...

Reset list
In Outlook2002 I can go to File, Open..., Other users folders... How can I reset that list so that it is empty? I have tried to delete the nk2-file but that didn�t seem to have any influence here. Regards Anette Open a lot of folders from someone else untill they are starting to fall of the list ;-) By recreating your e-mail profile the list will be gone. All info regarding this is kept in the registry; [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles] Note that this key has never been created for manually editing so back-up the ke...

Outlook 2003 Message column headers keep resetting
I keep seeing the column headers in the messsages pane reset to their Inbox defaults. This is really frustrating when I want to find an email I've sent as the To & Sent fields keep disappearing, to be replaced by the From & Received fields! Changing these back via the field chooser is both annoying & tedious - is there anyway to fix this issue? Create a new custom view with the layout you desire and switch between the default and the new one to change the view. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Wi...

Changing Comment Defaults
Hi Folks: My comments default to an 8 point Tahoma Bold Looks more like an eye test, and I'd like to change it. I'm guessing I need to change the normal.dot template, but i don't remember where it is, or what to do when I find. Any help appreciated. Thanks Steve Hi Steve See Debra's site http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "s boak" <sboak.ele@noritake.com> wrote in message news:enPWwgKrEHA.2856@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi Folks: > > My comments default to an 8 point Tahoma Bol...

reset a combobox
hi i'm kinda new on excel. i want to create a button command linked to combobox; so that when i click on the button, it reset the combobox to nil. thxns in advance Girlie Set the Listindex property to -1 -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "girlie" <pris1_lee@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:1159246903.687630.171770@d34g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > hi > > i'm kinda new on excel. > > i want to create a button command linked to combobox; so that when i > click on the button, it reset the co...

Format Commets by Default
Is there a way to set the comments font by default? Thxs! To change the default font size (this will also change the settings for tooltips in Excel and other programs): Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK, click OK (Note: selecting a font type here will not affect the default font used in Excel's comments) To insert a comment with a specific font, you can use a macro: http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Formatted Emece wrote: > I...

reset
the mail incoming to irene ...

chart default colors
Are there any other suggestions for changing the default charting colors when a pivot chart is made? I am frustrated by changing the colors on one chart, only to have them change back to defaults when the chart is switched. Please help. If it's just the colors, go to Tools menu > Options > Colors, and adjust the bottom two rows of colors. You could also format a chart, save it into a user defined type, then reapply it to a refreshed pivot chart: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/CreateCustomTypes.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technic...

Workbook reference is reset to [0] in chart data source spec

default mail client???
I just recently wipped my computer clean. I had a virius. so now i am trying to send a message through craigslist, and it wont let me and i dont know what to do to let it through. would someone please help me.thanks. I have windows vista, and i use yahoo mail. Stephanie wrote: >I just recently wipped my computer clean. I had a virius. so now i am trying >to send a message through craigslist, and it wont let me and i dont know what >to do to let it through. would someone please help me.thanks. >I have windows vista, and i use yahoo mail. > > You just ...

Outlook 2003 default font for HTML emails
Can someone please advise where the settings are to change the default font for HTML emails in Outlook 2003? I've checked Outlook and Word, can't see to find it. At the moment it's set to Times New Roman 10, but 10 is a bit small, want to make the default 12 or even better still Arial 12... As always, thanks in advance! On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 04:59:06 -0700, "Ivan T. Williams" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can someone please advise where the settings are to change >the default font for HTML emails in Outlook 2003? > >I've checke...

Add a default location for print to file in Excel.
Need to know how to change the deafult location of print to file in Excel. It does it in Word no problem but it asks me for a file location every time I want to print to fiile in Excel. Would rather have it print to the same location each time and then I can just give the file a name - similar to how I do it in Word. ...

Resetting
When ever I type an eMail it always comes out in red. How do I reset the color so that when ever I start to type it is in black. Thanks for your assistance. Stephen Reinstein SteveR7138@msn.com in outlook -- go to tools menu and select options click the mail format tab click the fonts command in the stationery and fonts section adjust to suit yer needs. "Steve Reinstein" <SteveR7138@msn.com> wrote in message news:usPEDdZfFHA.2644@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > When ever I type an eMail it always comes out in red. How do I reset the > color so that when ever I sta...

Default Website folder
Can anyone help me with this? The CRM website didn't show up when I installed MS CRM. Tech support helped me change the port number so that it would display. But, now my company website doesn't come up on the CRM server. How do I reinstall CRM website into a different default folder. Thanks, David David, MS CRM requires that it is installed under the default website of the web server and that it run under port 80. At this point, there aren't any supported options to change this. "David" <davidtolleson@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:18f501c38d31$27bc...

Changing the default directory for Save Query
Right now the save is to the C drive and I want to change it to the LAN server so it will be backed up. How do I change this? Tools|options|General Tab There's a box for Default file location. (If you ever use excel when that server isn't available, then you'll have to reset it again when it is available.) Don Ferris wrote: > > Right now the save is to the C drive and I want to change > it to the LAN server so it will be backed up. How do I > change this? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

how to open excel 2003 by default?
I have both 2007 and 2003 installed. I need to open 2003 by default. Even if i choose open with and browse to excel 2003 - when I double click the excel file - excel 2007 opens. Very annoying. How can i fix this? Stacey This may not have the effect you want as it is seldom possible to get side by side installations working perfectly. Particularly things like help. Try running detect and repair from XL2003 help and supply the CD if asked, making sure you select 'restore my shortcuts' in the start-up dialog -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodge...

how to reset up mail
i can not get or send e-mail .comes up pop3 and http sends error My crystal ball is broke. Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "confused" <confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2E8E673-5DEE-4A5F-B7D5-552ED26FA058@microsoft.com... >i can not get or send e-mail .comes up pop3 and http sends error Please provide the name of your email provider (a...

Default email address for all users
Hi, Does anybody know of a way to export a list of all users within active directory and their default email address? When I say default email I mean their outbound or primary address (not sure of the correct terminology) We have multiple addresses against each recipient. eg matt@domain1.com or mattw@domain2.co.uk etc etc I have tried running a search from AD Users & Computers but I cannot export the results. Not sure what else to try other than an LDAP query? Can anybody help? Thanks Matt On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:28:40 +0100, "MJW" <mjw@nospam.postalias> wrote: ...

CFileDialog Thumbnails by default
I am interested in displaying a CFileDialog where the default view is Thumbnails view. A method to set the default method to "detail" has been suggested at:- http://www.codeguru.com/dialog/detailvwdlg.html This appears to work however I am interested in Thumbnail view by default. The key to this appears to be in identifying the ID of the view control drop down box. Any comments would be appreciated. Bernie ...

default setting of zoom slider in Outlook 2010
Love the new Outlook, but for some reason my default reading pane zoom slider setting is now at 170%. While I can change back to 100% to read message, each new message reverts back to 170%. Where can I change that globally? Thanks. JIM in Fla I would LOVE to figure this one out too! It's either 170% or 210 %, and I set it and it keeps resetting! Found the solution: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/office2010/thread/f8e2b566-593a-4ebf-833a-f7ae95d48bd9. You have to start a new mail message and changed the zoom in it to whatever zoom level you want to be the default (1...

Reset Window
I have a dialog app with a welcome window, then the main window. I want to be able to have a button on this main (second) window that resets everything in that window to its initial state. How can I do that? Somehow call the InitDialog? Thanks, Matt matt wrote: > I have a dialog app with a welcome window, then the main window. I > want to be able to have a button on this main (second) window that > resets everything in that window to its initial state. How can I do > that? Somehow call the InitDialog? > > Thanks, > > Matt Make your own Reset function and ca...

Outlook Reset
I just installed Microsoft Office. One of my children entered something in the username, password, domain name fields unknown to me. How can I reset this to enter new usernam, password and domain name? I cannot use the program at this point. I have tried deleting the program and reinstalling, but it keeps giving me an incorrect login message. 1. Delete the profile under Control Panel->Mail Icon->Profiles. 2. Create a new one. 3. Teach children to not play on YOUR computer. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to th...

default profile
I only have 1 profile. When you open up outlook, is there a way to bypass the screen where it asks you to select the profile. Control Panel>Mail Applet>Data management.......always use this profile (or similar) "dawnnolan" <dawnnolan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15482B6F-858D-4421-B876-B5503BBE0D52@microsoft.com... > I only have 1 profile. When you open up outlook, is there a way to bypass > the screen where it asks you to select the profile. ...