Removing white space around embedded picture

I'm sorry - I know there is probably a really simple solution to this and I'm
just not finding it, and no one else in my office seems to know either. And
unfortunately, I'm under the gun with this particular project.

I'm inserting a picture - a logo - into a Publisher document. Half of it
covers a broad purple band at the top of the page, and the other half 'hangs'
below that. I cannot figure out how to remove the white space around the logo
so that it doesn't look like a white box on the upper half, where the purple
band is.

Thank you if you can provide any enlightenment.

Liz
0
LizMcF (2)

I found a workaround... thanks anyway!

"Liz McF" wrote:

> I'm sorry - I know there is probably a really simple solution to this and I'm
> just not finding it, and no one else in my office seems to know either. And
> unfortunately, I'm under the gun with this particular project.
>
> I'm inserting a picture - a logo - into a Publisher document. Half of it
> covers a broad purple band at the top of the page, and the other half 'hangs'
> below that. I cannot figure out how to remove the white space around the logo
> so that it doesn't look like a white box on the upper half, where the purple
> band is.
>
> Thank you if you can provide any enlightenment.
>
> Liz
0
LizMcF (2)

Remove Excel Icon ??

Removal

Remove lines with +++

How to Remove SRS

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

Need to remove selected characters

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Removing password protection on a sheet

Cannot view single page, lots of space under the page
Ok I have a 7 page pub 2003 doc. For some reason now when I click on the pages, i am not just stuck on one page, i can scroll down and there is a bunch of extra space. So when I click on print preview, it shows my page, and 3 blank pages. how do i delete those? I have 7 pages complete, but each of them have all this extra space??SO confused! Please help if you can!!!! Sounds like it accidentally got changed to a web publication. From the File menu, click Page Setup and see what it says. -- Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash. i chaged it back, and it shows a pre...

How to access dataset from embedded into RDL code (urgent)
Hello, I have 2 datasets defiened in my RDL. I have a table linked to the first one. In an expression of one of the header fields I would like to lookup a value from the second data set through the following expression: =Code.GetColumnHeader("Book2") What would the GetColumnHeader() function look like in the embedded code? Lets say my second data set has 2 fields and I want to look up a record by the argument supplied to GetColumnHeader() and return the header field. //Misha ...

how do you insert pictures into tables?
I want to make a table with the first row being the "Header". On the next row, I want to be able to insert a picture in the cell that will automatically format the cell to the size of the picture. Does that make sense? I basically want a placeholder for the picture but I want it INSIDE the table and I can not get it to do that. Thanks so much for your help and suggestions! With your cursor in the cell, fill, fill effects, picture tab. This will put the picture in the cell, Publisher does not automatically format the image to the cell size. You can manually resize the cell....

Picture in signature HELP
Ho do I add a jpeg in my signature? I have added on to my signature file but when I add my signature to the email, I get a empty box with a red X in it. Is this some security setting. HELP -- Mike Crawford Mike <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Ho do I add a jpeg in my signature? I have added on to my signature > file but when I add my signature to the email, I get a empty box with > a red X in it. Is this some security setting. HELP See if something here helps: http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/signatures.htm -- Brian Tillman >-----Original Message-----...

Adding and removing removable drives

create a thin border around the selected cells
need information on excel 2003 Hi Chandra, on the Menu bar choose FORMAT | CELL | BORD hth regards from Brazil Marcelo "Chandra Lee" escreveu: > need information on excel 2003 ...

how to remove print option in a particular excel file
how to remove print option in a particular excel file You can do this Copy this event in the Thisworkbook module Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Cancel = True End Sub If you want to remove the print icon post back -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "excel" <excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7859E37-2534-4E83-8F71-B9C3CF5C37BA@microsoft.com... > how to remove print option in a particular excel file ...

Removing Synchronised Contacts
We've a number of client pcs that have been installed with the Outlook Client pointing to a user acceptance test (UAT) system. The Outlook client has synchronized CRM contacts into their Outlook Contacts folder. How can we remove the UAT contacts? I tried to do a Find in Outlook to find the CRM specific contacts, but you don't seem to be able to find the CRM user defined fields? Strange. Any thoughts? You can see the custom CRM fields on an contact view. Choose a contact view that lists the records in a table form, such as 'Phone List'. Then, choose to customize ...

Remove & Reinstall Outlook 2003
Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP Professional on my new computer. Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook 2003? Thanks. J J Kendel <jkendel2002@yahoo.com> wrote: > Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP > Professional on my new computer. Really? 2003? Office XP typically includes Outlook 2002. >Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook >2003? Go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs. Find Office and click "Change". Remove the Outlook part. Reboot. Go back to that point and add it back in again. -...

Removing BINS
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0072_01CA379C.F0CAF860 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have some thousand of BINS; creating so many problems while doing the = cycle counts because they have zero Qty. on Hand and Zero Beginning = Qty.. when I do the scheduling, I get hundreds of page of report with = zero on hand data. Now as per KB 874145, if there is ZERO on-hand and there is no un-posted = TRX and these bins are not assigned default BINS, these can be deleted. = Guess. No I have use...

Word 2007
In Word 2007, I adjust the text wrapping around a picture by right-clicking on the picture and then choosing Format Picture, Layout, Advanced, Through. I'll be very grateful to anyone who can tell me the Visual Basic code for this. Mary Fetsch On Mon, 31 May 2010 15:27:01 -0700, Mary Fetsch <MaryFetsch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Word 2007, I adjust the text wrapping around a picture by right-clicking >on the picture and then choosing Format Picture, Layout, Advanced, Through. >I'll be very grateful to anyone who can tell me the Visual Basi...