Remove white space when printing brochure

Good day! I am creating a 3 panel brochure for our department. I am trying to
make a panel green. When I print preview it, there's always this white space
on my images.

How do I remove the white space? I wnat the whole panel to be my image with
no margins.

Thanks.

Could be your printer margin limitation. See here:
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"ditto917" <ditto917@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Good day! I am creating a 3 panel brochure for our department. I am trying to
> make a panel green. When I print preview it, there's always this white space
> on my images.
>
> How do I remove the white space? I wnat the whole panel to be my image with
> no margins.
>
> Thanks.

0
Mary
3/9/2010 8:00:20 PM
My margin guides are all set to 0 (zero).

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Could be your printer margin limitation. See here:
> http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag
>

> --
> Mary Sauer
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "ditto917" <ditto917@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Good day! I am creating a 3 panel brochure for our department. I am trying to
> > make a panel green. When I print preview it, there's always this white space
> > on my images.
> >
> > How do I remove the white space? I wnat the whole panel to be my image with
> > no margins.
> >
> > Thanks.
>

> .

Doesn't matter how your page is setup, if your printer cannot print to the edge
you are going to have a border.
If you have a borderless printer, save your creation as a picture; print the
file using your printer software.

--

> My margin guides are all set to 0 (zero).
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Could be your printer margin limitation. See here:
>> http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag
>>

>> --
>> Mary Sauer
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "ditto917" <ditto917@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Good day! I am creating a 3 panel brochure for our department. I am trying
>> > make a panel green. When I print preview it, there's always this white
>> > space
>> > on my images.
>> >
>> > How do I remove the white space? I wnat the whole panel to be my image with
>> > no margins.
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>>

>> .

0
Mary
3/9/2010 10:13:31 PM
Thanks Mary for assisting me and I apologize for being so fiddly. Our printer
can print to the edge. I cannot fill in the edge of the publication as it
only shows me my work area. When I go to print preview, I can still see the
white space.

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Doesn't matter how your page is setup, if your printer cannot print to the edge
> you are going to have a border.
> If you have a borderless printer, save your creation as a picture; print the
> file using your printer software.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "ditto917" <ditto917@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > My margin guides are all set to 0 (zero).
> >
> > "Mary Sauer" wrote:
> >
> >> Could be your printer margin limitation. See here:
> >> http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag
> >>

> >> --
> >> Mary Sauer
> >> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> >>
> >> "ditto917" <ditto917@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> >> .
> >>

> .

The only way I know that a borderless printer will print to the edge in
Publisher is to use one of the borderless photo settings. I understand this will
use more ink. If you are okay with that use that setting in your print setup.
Otherwise the suggestion saving as a picture and printing with the printer
software may be your solution.

--

> Thanks Mary for assisting me and I apologize for being so fiddly. Our printer
> can print to the edge. I cannot fill in the edge of the publication as it
> only shows me my work area. When I go to print preview, I can still see the
> white space.
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Doesn't matter how your page is setup, if your printer cannot print to the
>> edge
>> you are going to have a border.
>> If you have a borderless printer, save your creation as a picture; print the
>> file using your printer software.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "ditto917" <ditto917@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > My margin guides are all set to 0 (zero).

>> .

0
Mary
3/10/2010 6:05:08 PM
make a backup of the file.

set the page up for a bleed, make a custom page size 1/8" bigger on all
sides, keep your content within the safe area but extend your background to
the edge

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"ditto917" <ditto917@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thanks Mary for assisting me and I apologize for being so fiddly. Our
> printer
> can print to the edge. I cannot fill in the edge of the publication as it
> only shows me my work area. When I go to print preview, I can still see
> the
> white space.
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Doesn't matter how your page is setup, if your printer cannot print to
>> the edge
>> you are going to have a border.
>> If you have a borderless printer, save your creation as a picture; print
>> the
>> file using your printer software.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "ditto917" <ditto917@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > My margin guides are all set to 0 (zero).

>> .

0
Rob

Remove Excel Icon ??

Removal

Remove lines with +++

How to Remove SRS

Macro to filter dates using Userform1 & printing
I have a speadsheet that has 5 columns. (Headings are in row 2 and are: Cell A2=Date, B2=Name, C2=Paylist, D2=Cycle, E2=Action). Data starts in Row 3 and will go down to row 5000. The dates would start 01-Jan-2011 and could go up to 31-Dec-2011. Right now I have 2 macro's to sort by date and paylist but what I also need is a macro to allow the user to sort by the user inputting a from date (I think I can use a calendar to pick from) and a to date (option of => and =<) in a form. The next piece is how to display and be able to print this filtered info. I am not sure ...

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

Need to remove selected characters

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

Print view of the task pad from multiple employees
Hi, I am looking for a way to print the all tasks in the task pad from all emplyoees. All of them have granted me access to their task pad. Unfortunatly Outlook allows me only to print (or view) the tasks of a single employee. The print out should look like the following: Tasks of employee 1 ... Tasks of employee 2 ... Tasks of employee 3 ... Tasks of employee 4 ... Thanx in advance. :-) Or is there a plugin to do so? Frank ...

Printing things...
Hi, I have a SDI application, and I'm wanting to print some stuff, but I only seem able to print what's onscreen (in my view). void CMyPrintTestView::OnPrint(CDC* pDC, CPrintInfo* pInfo) { CScrollView::OnPrint(pDC, pInfo); } How do I not print what is on screen in the view, and print what I actually want to print (a series of lines, and text)? This is a poor explanation, but I'm hoping you know what i mean. You can override OnPrint(): http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/adk64zzb.aspx http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLG%2CGGLG%3A2005-40%2CGGLG%3Aen&...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Slow color print speed
I have a Kyocera 5016 color LED Network printer with 256Mbs of RAM installed, when I try to print a booklet about 16 pages the printer prints about 4 pages then stops for a while to process then will start back up and continue this until the job is done, does the booklet mode use a lot of system resources?, I've been told even maxing the RAM to 512 plus the 96 standard will not help. Is there a work around for this?? Thank you very much... What you are experiencing is normal for Publisher documents. It is not so much the Booklet mode, it is the content of the book, and especially...

Cannot view single page, lots of space under the page
Ok I have a 7 page pub 2003 doc. For some reason now when I click on the pages, i am not just stuck on one page, i can scroll down and there is a bunch of extra space. So when I click on print preview, it shows my page, and 3 blank pages. how do i delete those? I have 7 pages complete, but each of them have all this extra space??SO confused! Please help if you can!!!! Sounds like it accidentally got changed to a web publication. From the File menu, click Page Setup and see what it says. -- Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash. i chaged it back, and it shows a pre...

Removing password protection on a sheet

print chart on full page in Excel 2007
In past versions of Excel, it seemed automatic that you could select a chart and then print it to a full page. This doesn't seem to be the case with 2007. Maybe, I'm not finding the appropriate menu. Hi JSC, The option I believe you are looking for has been removed. -- Sorry, Shane Devenshire "jsc bozeman" wrote: > In past versions of Excel, it seemed automatic that you could select a chart > and then print it to a full page. This doesn't seem to be the case with 2007. > > Maybe, I'm not finding the appropriate menu. ...

'Rollout' customised Outlook print style
Hi all, This is likely to be a little beyond the capabilites of Outlook, but I will ask anyway. Out of interest, while the default style of printing (memo style), is there a way I can change every user's default setting based on a new style I create? I realise this is easily done per user, but if I can rollout a new style universally that would be alot less legwork. Look forward to getting some responses Thanks Steven ...

Adding and removing removable drives

Removing Synchronised Contacts
We've a number of client pcs that have been installed with the Outlook Client pointing to a user acceptance test (UAT) system. The Outlook client has synchronized CRM contacts into their Outlook Contacts folder. How can we remove the UAT contacts? I tried to do a Find in Outlook to find the CRM specific contacts, but you don't seem to be able to find the CRM user defined fields? Strange. Any thoughts? You can see the custom CRM fields on an contact view. Choose a contact view that lists the records in a table form, such as 'Phone List'. Then, choose to customize ...

Excel Print Preview
In older versions of Excel, after going to the Print Preview screen and then returning to the main page, there is a line that shows up to tell how many columns will fit onto one page. From this I could adjust the column witdths to fit the data on the page that I wanted. In Excel 2003, I go to the Print Preview page, and then return to the main page and no line shows up. How do I make that very useful line appear? I don't use xl2003, but there's an option under: tools|options|view tab|Page Breaks You may want to try View|Page Break Preview. Sometimes that's easier to see. Jus...

red border black printing
I want to have a black title and a red border or red underlining Ed - Select the cell with the black title. Go to Format, Cell, Border. Select Color - Red, and the style. In the Text portion, click on the border lines you want colored red. Have fun! Carole O "ED" wrote: > I want to have a black title and a red border or red underlining ...