Reinstall Microsoft Office Imaging as printer??

Do not know exactly what happen but Office Imaging Writer has been removed
from my printer options.  How do I go about reinstalling it to use as a
printer?
0
Tammy (89)

Tammy <Tammy@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
utter:
> Do not know exactly what happen but Office Imaging Writer has been
> removed from my printer options.  How do I go about reinstalling it
> to use as a printer?

Try Help > Detect and Repair...

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6344)

Printer problem
Why does my printer ask me to "print to file?" What can I do to just get it to print a regular copy? Hi have you checked your settings in 'file - Print'. Make sure your printer is selected and 'print to file' is unchecked -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "miss piggy" <miss piggy@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4299E911-251B-4161-BCF1-8118BAC9D7FD@microsoft.com... > Why does my printer ask me to "print to file?" What can I do to just get it > to print a regular copy? ...

I can't reinstall the Personal Folders Backup
M=E9xico DF January 11 of 2003 After I reinstall Office 2003 Professional I can't=20 install the Outlook 2003 add-in: PERSONAL FOLDERS BACKUP. I download the installer plbackup and when I start I see=20 setup has detect that you already have a version of=20 Personal Folders Backup installed on the machine. Before=20 this download can be installed you must uninstall the=20 previous version, to uninstall please answer YES to the=20 next question. Are you sure you want to uninstall the product? I answer YES I see this action is only valid for products that are=20 installed. SETUP ERRO...

MS Office 2008 home version with Pro for entourage
Hello and thanks for any help you can provide. I have MS Office 2008 Home & Student edition. I want to install only word, excel and powerpoint and then separately install Entourage 2008 Pro (as provided by my hosted exchange co.) in order to connect to my exchange server. I have done this before and remember some convoluted errors but it eventually worked. My latest attempt did not. Has there been a change to prevent this from working? ...

changed from express to office. can't find second email account!
We changed from Express to Office and now my email looks very different. I am having no problem with that, but my husband has a second email address. In Express we just clicked on "switch identities" to get his mail. Now we can't figure that out. Thanks for any help. In news:19A664BE-931F-4865-B653-BF18E267F334@microsoft.com, kathyandjim <kathyandjim@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > We changed from Express to Office .....Outlook, I think you mean :) > and now my email looks very > different. I am having no problem with that, but my husband has a &g...

Reinstall " framedyn.dll "
I've been to Google for this but I still have not had any success . Might there be a solution without paying for this supposed fix ? I'm running XP SP3 , OE 6 . TIA , D. "Application Has Failed to Start Because Framedyn.dll Was Not Found" Error Message When You Open the System Properties Dialog Box http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319114 D. wrote: > I've been to Google for this but > I still have not had any success . > Might there be a solution without > paying for this supposed fix ?...

IMF
We had a problem with IIS which meant we had to remove and reinstall it. Since we have it back up and running IMF seems to no longer work. when trying to reinstall sp2 for exchange 2003 it is saying a previous version of imf exists. This is definatley not IMF v1 as we have had SP2 installed for a while and no problems. Any ideas how i can workaround this problem? Just as a side note OWA has also stopped working, when inputting your username and password you get a message saying: "HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden". Not sure if they are related as of yet. Cheers in advance for any he...

Microsoft Outlook
Hey guys! Maybe one of you could be a sweetheart and help out a girl who made a mess of my computer. I recently uninstalled a program and I think I accidentally deleted some common files called DLLs. Now my Norton is corrupt along with many other things. Also, my microsoft office keeps trying to install something and always fails and on top of it all my Outlook inbox on the left side shows bold new messages, but they messages do not show up in the reading plane or anywhere. What can a poor girl do????? :( Thanks for your help! -Christy ;) "Christy Collins" <chrisxxoxx@a...

Can you forward multiple email addresses to the same queue in Microsoft CRM 3.0?
I currently have my CRM queue setup properly. However, I was wondering, if I have a queue called support@test.com, i seem to only be able to process email in the queue if the email is addressed to "support@test.com". If i want to use another forwarding address such as "support-client@test.com" forwards to support@test.com the email doesn't get processed into the queue. I noticed that the only difference is that in the "to" box, the address is actually support-client@test.com since the message was forwarded or this address is a distribution list and this seems...

microsoft word 04-16-10
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Everytime i save a file in word or any other office application my computer seems to create another file of the same document. Therefore I have a bout 10 files which are the same and in oredr to open the right one zi have to sort out by date. Are there any changes which have to be made to my preferences on the application or computer? Hi Kevin; There's nothing about the typical individual user settings for Office or OS X that would cause what you describe. The only thing that even comes close is a Preferences setting in Wo...

Microsoft Office Mac v.x Product Key
I'm reinstalling all software on my imac to include Office v.x. Upon trying to open the Office applications I am being asked to insert my product key, which generates an error. I called customer support who told me that my version is no longer supported. Does anyone have any suggestions for me to get my product key to work? Right now my Office applications are useless to me. Wayne On 2/28/07 12:35 PM, in article 1172684143.390819.326530@z35g2000cwz.googlegroups.com, "Wayne" <wayne.sr@comcast.net> wrote: > I'm reinstalling all software on my imac to include Of...

Reinstall of IE8
How can I reinstall IE8? The IE8 download site recognizes that I already have IE8. -- Bob M Hi Bob, One would ask why you want to re-install IE8. What is broken so much that you cannot fix it? Apart from that you can only re-install IE8 on XP/SP2-3 machines by first uninstalling it an reverting back to your previous IE version and then downloading and installing the latest version from the IE site. To repair IE 8 go Start>Control Panel>Internet Options - Advanced tab, click the "Reset" button. Regards. "BobM" <BobM@discussions.micros...

Can PUblisher 2003 send email using Office 2002?
I have Office 2002 and am trying to send a Publisher 2003 doc as an email. The file menu/send email doesn't have "send this page as email". It only gives "send as attachment" option. Embla5 <Embla5@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I have Office 2002 and am trying to send a Publisher 2003 doc as an > email. The file menu/send email doesn't have "send this page as > email". It only gives "send as attachment" option. Publisher 2003 requires Outlook 2003 or Outlook Express 6 to be the default email ...

Office crashes on launching.
Macbook with OS X Leopard, 1.83Ghz Intel; Microsoft 2004 Student & Teacher. Whenever I launch any Office program, it crashes immediately, this includes all office programs, even "Remove Office" and "Update". I tried to download an update directly from the Office site, but that crashed when I opened the .dmg file. I also removed all of Office and reinstalled it, but again, it crashes. Would that mean it's a problem somewhere else? Any thoughts on what the problem could be, or how I could solve it (ie completely removing office...) Thanks. Have a look at the first...

My Places in Office 2007
I just moved from Office 2003 to 2007. I can't find an equivalent to My Places in the Open and Save dialogs; all I see is a navigation bar. Is there some way to add My Places or its equivalent? And once I have it, how do I edit it? That is the "My Places", select a folder in the large window and then R-click in the "My places" area. JohnC wrote: > I just moved from Office 2003 to 2007. I can't find an equivalent to My > Places in the Open and Save dialogs; all I see is a navigation bar. Is there > some way to add My Places or its equival...

Line Chart from office 2003.xls not formatted properly in 2007
I have a reporting tool that creates Office 2003 formatted .xls files that contain line charts. If I open them in Office 2003 they look fine. If I open them in Office 2007 they are not formatted properly. I can alter the chart by changing the chart type to the default line chart and then formatting the axis. but I don't want to do this for every report that is created by my reporting tool. Is there a way to setup 2007 to honor a 2003 style chart? ...

Microsoft Money UK VAT enhancement
hi is there any chance that a developer might look at MS Money UK version and add an enhancement for VAT offering a drop down box for multiple VAT rates. This would give the product an extended life and save us migrating away or creating multiple vat/non vat catergories/subcategories. i'm so sad to see Money languish on the shelf as i've been a user since it first appeared. Anyone out there any ideas? No chance. Have you considered TAS http://www.tassoftware.co.uk/site/tas_accounts_software/firstbooks teabag "Steven Thomson" <StevenThomson@d...

Microsoft Excel #10
I have microsoft worksuite 2004 for XP and task(which has a limited excel like program) however I would like to have the full capabilities of excel. Do I need to purchase the entire Excel program or is their a download that would upgrade my system to similar capabilities? "Sir Knight" <Sir Knight@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote... >I have microsoft worksuite 2004 for XP and task(which has a limited excel >like program) however I would like to have the full capabilities of excel. >Do I need to purchase the entire Excel program or is their a download that >wou...

How can I reinstall my mouse by keyboard?
Windows XP Pro. SP3 My mouse stopped working for no apparent reason. Device Manager -> PS/2 Compatible Mouse Properties -> General [tab] -> Device Status says, "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19) Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device." Troubleshooter says, "Uninstall and then reinstall your device." To do this I must right-click the device in Device Manager and then click Uninstall -> Confirm Device Removal -> OK. However, I c...

how to make spell check work in office 2007
My work recently updated us from Microsoft 2003 to 2007. However, the spell check does not work in hardly any of the applications, word, outlook, excel? I have went to the options and proofing sections in all of them and turned on the spell check, but it doesn't catch hardly anything or underline misspelled words in red or use green for punctuation. How do I fix this? I encountered this problem myself a while ago and solved the problem by deleting the registry key KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Word. Then I reopened Word and it recreate the key and subkeys and...

Out of office auto reply #3
How can I change or eliminate the words "Out of Office Reply" from the message that automatically replies to mail upon placement in my "Inbox"? [Step-by-step please.] Step 1. You can't. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After a lot of head-scratching, bcooper@seyfarth.com asked: | How can I change or eliminate the words "Out of Office | Reply" from the message that automa...

Loosing Microsoft Equations
A plea for help! I'm using WORD 2008 on a Mac running Leopard 10.5.2. I have a 160 page document that has lots of Microsoft Equation Editor equations in it. After a significant editing session (with auto-backup switched on) they have all been trashed. They are all now just low-resolution pictures. I can't even visit them to 'convert' them back to equations. All knowledge of them being equations appears to be lost. There is also significant memory leakage. After two hours of work, it claims it can't save . All help gratefully received! Martyn Well, I don't think we ...

Images don't appear
When adding images (.jpg, .gif. .tif and others) the images do not appear until you "wife" another window accross the page you are working in. After sizing, resizing or adding text or other images, I loose the image again until I swipe another window, or other item across the screen! Have run detect and repair, uninstalled and re-installed Publisher. Could it be an issue with Publisher and my ATI Radeon 800 PCI Express card? Running Windows XP Pro SP2; with MSI MB and Athlon 64 +4000 CPU. 2 GB of DDR RAM. I am not having this problem on any other three other systems I own....

Reinstall Publisher 2002
Due to drive limitations, had to install new drive. Reinstalled Windows XP/SP2 and Office XP/SP3. 1) Can I either run Publisher 2002 directly from the disc, or install on an external USB drive to conserve C drive space? or must I do a reinstall on C? 2) If I do install on C, can I later remove using Add/Remove and then later reinstall? I don't think you can completely run Publisher from the disk. I could be wrong but I think those days are pretty much gone. I don't think installing it on a removable drive will work either. Same caveat as before. If you install/uninstall/re...

Spell Check in Microsoft Office Word 2007
When trying to use the spell checker function I get the following message: "Cannot find proofing tools for English (United States). If you have the proofing tools, try installing or re-installing them. Contact your local reseller to obtain Office Proofing Tools. For more information see Microsoft Office Site." I had to change to OS to Vista Business and have been getting this since I made the change. Any help would be appreciated. What language is your Office Suite? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ...

Microsoft publisher 2002 Error 1706
I have a error message 1706 from msi installer that says: Set up cannot find the requested files office10\1033\setup.hlp Anybody knows anything about this?Is it possible to do some registry key modification to get rid of this error message box? Thanks in advance. OFFXP: "Error 1706...", "Installation Ended Prematurely..." When You Try to Run Setup http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298021 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://dgl.microsoft.com/ http://mvps.org/msauer/ "ben" <benS21@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:69919abe.0307121025.3ff904...