Recurring events

I am creating a 12 month calendar that needs to have recurring events on
specific days of the week.  Is there a way to do this other than copying and
pasting each month?  Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Exchange 1221 event getting smaller
In the past month I have moved a 2 gig mail box to another server and removed about 500 megs from othe people's mailboxes. The number in the 1221 event went from 3000MB to 2264MB and its constantly getting smaller. I do not know why I did not get the 2 gigs from moving that mailbox back or the 500 megs? Its exchange 2000 SP3 on Windows 2000 SP4. Does anyone have any suggestions? thanks in advance, J.R. On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 06:39:35 -0800, J.R. Dobyns <JRDobyns@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In the past month I have moved a 2 gig mail box to another server and removed...

Delegates and Events
The next part of C# I`m trying to get my head around is Events. I`m a bit confused why in some examples it says you declare an Event thus: public event EventHandler MyEvent and some have a delegate as well: public delegate void EventHandler(Object sender, EventArgs e) public event EventHandler MyEvent. If the first one works (and it does) why use the second. Clearly I`m missing something. Can someone give me a nudge in the right drection. TIA, mick mick wrote: > The next part of C# I`m trying to get my head around is Events. I`m a bit > confused why in some examp...

Recurring Billing
Looking for suggestions/ideas or 3rd party applications that would provide recurring billing functionality for Invoicing or SOP in Great Plains Standard similar to the functionality found in Receivables Transactions Nolan Computers has such a product: Advanced SOP with Recurring Invoices http://www.nolancomputers.com/greatplains/asop.aspx "Michael Bloom" <MichaelBloom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE694EB9-17BD-45FD-87A1-25AA4AF0E1B2@microsoft.com... > Looking for suggestions/ideas or 3rd party applications that would provide > recurring bill...

2003
Encountered the subjected event in a newly upgraded Exchange 2003. The resolution based on KB Article - 271410 suggested: >>In Exchange System Manager, locate the administrative group, and then reset the service >>account password to encrypt it for the Exchange 2000 server. Can someone give more details on how to check the service account password encription in Exchange System Manager ? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- - - Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 271410 SYMPTOMS The following error message may be logged in the Application eve...

Problem with recurring deposit
Hi, I set up my direct deposit paycheck as a recurring deposit. Because the every other week direct depost may vary by several hundred dollars, the amount is entered as an estimate. Money 04 never recognizes each subsequent downloaded deposit as being the recurring deposit, even though the name (ie "Hospital OPay") is the same, and the dates match exactly. Any ideas? Thanks... In microsoft.public.money, Lee Miller wrote: > >I set up my direct deposit paycheck as a recurring deposit. Because the >every other week direct depost may vary by several hundred dollars, th...

Anniversary/Event vs. Appointment
I don't see how to create anniversaries and holidays and such, as opposed to, appointments and making them last all day. Doing the latter displays as a two day appointment on some calendars. ...

NewMail Event
Hi, Im looking to read information from emails as they come into the inbox using the itemadd event, however if the user has to click yes on the security prompt emails are missed. To try to combat this, i want to store the entry ID, and then when the send and receive is finished i can then use that entryid (unique) to access the email, where it doesnt matter if the prompt is not clicked immediately. However what im struggling to do is capture when the send and receive event has finished. The newmail event seemed perfect as it is supposed to be called only once, however testing shows that th...

Event id 8270 LDAP Operations
Since I upgraded from exchange 2000 to 2003, I have been getting the following error very hour in app log Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: LDAP Operations Event ID: 8270 Date: 8/7/2005 Time: 10:08:46 PM User: N/A Computer: xxx Description: LDAP returned the error [35] Unwilling To Perform when importing the transaction dn: <SID=0102000000000005200000002A020000> changetype: Modify member:add:<GUID=CF80EB5C-EF60-4722-8F76-9803D80A99A0> - DC=x,DC=x,DC=xxxx,DC=xxxxx For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. For more i...

recurring invoice
Is there a way to set up a recurring invoice in Money 2004 small business version. I am trying to setup a yearly invoice for my customers Thanks ...

Recurring message
I am getting a message that is recurring every 5 minutes and have been told my email is corrupted - how can I correct it so that Outlook realizes it has been retrieved already? I would try using the "/CleanReminders" switch. It Cleans and regenerates reminders. OL2000: Additional Command-Line Switches This article was previously published under Q197180 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;197180& -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "John r" <jpassero@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:061101c350ae$f5b35c90$a401280a@phx.gbl... I am getting...

Is it possible to have recurring events in a Publisher calendar?
I am creating a calendar in Publisher- Is it possible to have recurring events each month in such a calendar; if not, is there another way to do this? Create a text box with the recurring event, copy/paste into each month. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "P Miles" <P Miles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13592B2C-4CF6-4A0B-A223-DCD917C23520@microsoft.com... >I am creating a calendar in Publisher- Is it possible to have recurring > events each month in such a calendar; if not, is there another way to do this? ...

capturing the click event of a tab
Hi all I think this is possible, but have not been able to find out how. Does anyone know the syntax of how to do this in CRM 3 and where to set it? TIA Saira Hi Saira, See "Getting notified when the user selects a another tab on a form" on http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=JS4. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP CRM Blog: http://www.stunnware.com/?area=blog ---------------------------------------------------------- "Saira" <saira@5d.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eQJJ2NhyIHA.6096@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi all > I think this...

event id 7002, 7004 and 8179
iam getting quite a lot of the 7002 and 7004 event id's showing in my event viewer, we are running windows 2003 server std and exchange 2003 server the even id 7002 shows Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: SMTP Protocol Event ID: 7002 Date: 12/11/2006 Time: 13:44:16 User: N/A Computer: EXCHSERVER Description: This is an SMTP protocol warning log for virtual server ID 1, connection #4640. The remote host "64.233.163.27", responded to the SMTP command "rcpt" with "450-4.2.1 The Gmail user you are trying to contact is rece...

Outlook declining a recurring meeting, though it is not recurring.
We are having a problem booking our conference rooms as resources. Each time someone creates a meeting they receive the message ""xxxxx conference room" has declined your meeting because it is recurring. You must book each meeting seperately with this resource." Then, once we click "OK" on the error, the meeting is still applied to the sender's AND the Resource's calendar, but any other attendees do not receive the meeting request. Now, we are running Outlook 2003 (Office 2003 SP2), Exchange Server 2003 (on a Windows Server 2003 box). All updates have b...

On main form current event set focus to a subform field
Upon current event of the master form I want to set focus to a control inside a subform. Seems like no matter what I do, focus goes to the first tab-able field on the main form. Does anyone know of a way to do this? "David Portwood" <Mondrogan@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:4637e91f$0$15187$4c368faf@roadrunner.com... > Upon current event of the master form I want to set focus to a control > inside a subform. Seems like no matter what I do, focus goes to the first > tab-able field on the main form. > > Does anyone know of a way to do this? > You s...

Event ID 9548 (on smtp contacts, not disabled users)
On Exchange 2003 Enterprise SP2, I'm seeing the Event ID 9548 "Disabled user xxx@yyy does not have a master account SID..." messages. The problem is that these messages are being generated for SMTP contacts and NOT disabled user accounts. Do contacts need a master account SID associated? I ran the NOMAS.EXE tool for the heck of it, and as expected, it finds no discrepancies. Any ideas? ...

Event Viewr Log in eConnect
Hi foks, Whenever I re-start the Message Queueing services along with the Requester Services, I find that my eConnect eventviewer gets filled with the following error. What could be the cause and how can I rectify it? Cheers, AC Event Type: Error Event Source: eConnect OutGoing 8.0 Description: eConnect_OutGoing Index was outside the bounds of the array. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at eConnect_OutGoing.eConnect_OutGoing.Execute_Request(String DocType, DateTime DATE1, String TABLENAME, Int32 DEX_ROW_ID, String INDEX1, String INDEX2, S...

sbs 2003 exchange 2003 sp2
hi guys, lately Exchange produces the following “Event” - error - unfortunately in German: Ereignistyp: Fehler Ereignisquelle: MSExchangeFBPublish Ereigniskategorie: Allgemein Ereigniskennung: 8197 Datum: 17.09.2006 Zeit: 00:21:48 Benutzer: Nicht zutreffend Computer: KRU-SERVER Beschreibung: Fehler beim Initialisieren der Sitzung für den virtuellen Computer KRU-SERVER. Die Fehlernummer lautet 0x8004011d. Stellen Sie sicher, dass Microsoft Exchange Store ausgeführt wird. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie unter http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. A problem with ...

what events/massage are sent out?
For List Control, if I drag the seperator of the header. what events/massage are sent out? if I click the list control horizontal scroll bar, what events/massage are sent out? kathy wrote: > Then how to send this message in my program? > > Using SendMessage(IDC_LIST1,?,?). > > what are the parameter 2 and 3? > IDC_LIST1 is not a message. Can you restate your problem or what you wish to achieve? You can look up legitimate Windows-defined messages in the help, and for each one the parameters are described. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] I believe WM_NOTIFY/HDN_...

Recurring desktop folder
Last week (1/20/10) I requested help w/ getting rid of a folder that keeps reappearing on my desktop. XP SP3, MS Word 2003. (I asked for further help on that thread but had no luck getting a response). One of the responses to my original dilemma was the following: "I don't know what's causing the problem but highly suspect you set that folder-name in Word 2003. Upon boot, preliminary software for MS Word is launched, then restores a folder it expects to see (in this case 'Compilation'). There's a good chance that by scanning the registry you may turn u...

Default Event/Appointment is ALL DAY
Hello, I am using Outlook 2007... When I click on a day (in month view) and type to create an appointment/event, it is automatically assumed to be an all-day event, most of my appointments are 9 till 12, how can I set it up so that it defaults to those times? Thanks Michelle I don't think you can change that behavior. You can right click in a day and choose to make a new appointment but not one pre-set to 9-12. "Michelle" <mh_londonNOJUNK@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5F0FED79-8061-4EC4-A829-708182470696@microsoft.com... > Hello, I am using Outlook 2007.....

SMTP Error 7010 in Event Viewer
I continue to receive the following error in Event Viewer. Running Exchange 2003 and is the only exchange server in the organization: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: SMTP Protocol Event ID: 7010 Date: 2/14/2006 Time: 1:36:29 PM User: N/A Computer: ZNSSERV1 Description: This is an SMTP protocol log for virtual server ID 1, connection #8238. The client at "<mymailserver_ip>" sent a "rcpt" command, and the SMTP server responded with "503 5.5.2 Need Mail From: first ". The full command sent was "rcpt TO: <my...

Recurring Reminder on Recurring Task
OK..I've worked out how to make a recurring task, and I've worked out how set a reminder for the first recurrance of the task, but how do I set a reminder for every occurance of the task. eg I want to be reminded every morning at 11:00am to by a parking ticket for my car....I know I can do this in calender..easy peasy...but can I do the same in Tasks??? thanks NJ Answered in outlook.general. Do NOT multipost! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----...

Assign Recurring Macro to Toolbar
Hi All, I want to write a macro and then assign it to a button on my toolbars up the top in Excel. What I want is to write a macro which selects the top three lines of the open sheet and then changes the cell background colour to Dark Blue and then makes the writing white. then i want to be able to assign that to a new button (like the Bold button) on a toolbar, so that every time i want to apply this procedure to the open sheet i can just press this new button. Thanks Nick Hi Nick Step 1 - Record the macro put mouse in cell A1 choose tools / macro / record new macr g...

CRM support for recurring appointments in Outlook
I am surprised that CRM 3.0 does not support recurring appointments created in Outlook. I attended the March CRM 3.0 launch event in St. Louis and heard that CRM and Outlook where fully integrated. Guess that was marketing hype. This is dissapointing news for our sales reps. Jim ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based New...