REARRANGING PAGES

i HAVE CREATED A SIX PAGE DOCUMENT, BUT I NEED TO MOVE THE
PAGES AROUND.  PLEASE HELP
0
anonymous (74722)

Please turn cAPS lOCK off, and tell us which version of Publisher you are
using.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/

0
the_nerd (6344)
10/15/2003 7:34:37 PM
Hi SHELL (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com),
in the Microsoft� newsgroups
you posted:

|| i HAVE CREATED A SIX PAGE DOCUMENT, BUT I NEED TO MOVE THE
|| PAGES AROUND.  PLEASE HELP

Please help us help you:

1. Don't use all caps when posting
2. Please tell us which version of Windows you are using
3. Please tell us which version of Microsoft Publisher you are using.
4. Please post back with these answers

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
publisher (1244)
10/15/2003 7:35:19 PM
After you turn caps lock off, all you need to do is insert blank pages where
you want the existing pages to be. Then copy and paste from the existing
page. After that's done, delete the original pages or you could copy the
pages to a new document in the order you want them to be. Pub2003 fixes this
little problem and allows rearranging of pages.
--
Ron Cohen

"SHELL" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i HAVE CREATED A SIX PAGE DOCUMENT, BUT I NEED TO MOVE THE
> PAGES AROUND.  PLEASE HELP

---
AVG reports Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Ron

Default page margin measurements in Excel 2000
How do I change the default page margin measurements in Excel 2000 fom cm. to inches? Respond to: jimengel@primus.ca This is set by your Regional Settings. Here's how in Windows XP; should be similar in other versions Start | Control Panel | Regional... open Regional Setting Options tab, click Customize and change Measurement System to US (the only country that uses inches now) best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in email address "J. L. Engel" <J. L. Engel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:899CE7F1-8679-45E9-99E8...

Hide Main report Page Footer If subreport spans multiple pages?
I have a report that displays invoices for given customers. The report is grouped by customer. Sometimes the invoice details (subreport) spans across a second page. I have got all headers & page footers to repeat on that second page so this works fine. What I want is to hide the Main Reports Page footer if the Subreport is spanning on a second page. Hide it on the first page (for that group only) and display it only on the last page (usually the second page... but hey.. it could even be the third!). I CANNOT use the [page] and [pages] event because sometimes the report prints multiple i...

save page setup
I have a custom size publication. I can't save the page setup or the printer preferances when I open the publication. The custon size is in the dropdown boxs for both (page setup and printer pref.), but I have to manually reset them each time. What version Publisher? Is your printer driver current? What model printer? Is it just one particular publication? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "sierralightfoot" <sierralightfoot@discussions...

rearrangement
is it possible to rearrange the serial numbers automatically in office 2003 What serial numbers and in which product of Office 2003? More detailed information needed to answer your question. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "vishwanath" wrote: > is it possible to rearrange the serial numbers automatically in office 2003 On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 06:41:02 -0800, vishwanath <vishwanath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >is it possible to rearrange the serial numbers automatically in o...

You are not authorized to view this page
everytime I try to view our internal website I get the message 'You are not authorized to view this page.' I followed the implimentation guide (after I had allready installed the product). But everything seems to be set right. Any ideas? Greg ...

Printing Row 1 at top of each page
This seems obvious, but I cannot get it to work. I am trying to print out a doucument that has multiple pages, and I would like to have the header information that is in Row 1 at the top of each printed page. I have gone into Page Setup, and the tab called "SHEET", but it will not let me enter any info in the "Print Titles" section. Is there something that I need to do first in order to make these changes enabled? Thanks Lance Gray "Lance Gray" <Lance Gray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1734460-9541-4AA4-A7DB-A52F67C863FC@microsoft.c...

Page break stay on 1 printed page if room?
If you are printing a long thin spreadsheet, is there anyway to print it so that it would wrap around and continue printing on the same page? Instead of just using the top 10% of several pieces of printed paper. Al, In a word, no. Excel, except for the accoutrements in Page Setup (headings, etc.) prints sheets as is. You could make another sheet with links to the original, organized as you want. Copy pieces from the original sheet and paste link them into the print sheet (Edit (or right-click) - Paste special - Paste link). Using View - Page Break Preview (instead of Normal) wi...

how to add pages with different orientations
I am making a publication in which I need some pages to be in a portrait orientation and others in landscape. How can I do this? On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 01:14:26 +0000, Ebony wrote (in article <C7935245-3680-4BE4-BAE5-2B714ED5AD1B@microsoft.com>): > I am making a publication in which I need some pages to be in a portrait > orientation and others in landscape. How can I do this? Ah another pathologically lazy fuckwit who cannot be arsed to STFW before posting. Just by posting this you have proved that you cannot be bothered. This question has been asked - and answered - a...

Default page setup
Is there a way that I can set the default page size and orientation in Visio 2002 ...

How to take master page control value in .aspx page
Dear friends, Please tell me how to take master page control value in .aspx page. I have a master page name master1.master, which holds one drop down <asp:DropDownList ID="ddlName" runat="server"> <asp:ListItem>Vinod</asp:ListItem> <asp:ListItem>Manoj</asp:ListItem> <asp:ListItem>Alok</asp:ListItem> <asp:ListItem>Amit</asp:ListItem> <asp:ListItem>Osho</asp:ListItem> <asp:ListItem>Ganesh&l...

How do I make a single pdf page out of 4 publisher pages?
I would like to be able to send this newletter in pdf format by email. The people who receive it would like to scroll through the 4 pages. So far all I have been able to do is make a pdf out of each page and attach ~ as an attachement. They have to open each attachment to see the next page. Any help appreciated!! As you save to pdf look for a statement that says, "Append to existing file". This way all four pages will be in one file. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Cody" <Cody@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0855587A-6DA5-410...

Start page number on second page
How do you get page numbering to start on the second page? Take a look here: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/subs/firstfooter.html In article <AD16727A-B11C-4D19-8062-6195D489266E@microsoft.com>, "Jess" <Jess@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do you get page numbering to start on the second page? ...

unable to do 1/4 page landscape postcard in publisher 2007
I am trying to do a 1/4 page LANDSCAPE layout in publisher where I can print 4 postcards per page in the landscape mode. I have done this for years with 2003, but now with the new 2007, I can do it in PORTRAIT mode, but not landscape. I do not like the looks of in portrait, but everything that I have tried, will not work. If I try to print in landscape, it will only do 2 per page, not the 4 needed. I have done custom pages, with multiple pages per sheet, but I cannot get it do in landscape. Help please! Use one of Avery's US postcard templates in page layout. They work every ...

page numb. in margins?
Is it possible to print page numbers in the margin of printed pages. thanks Bruce Hi, in excel 2007 go to page layout, page setup, heather/footer, custom heather or footer, 2nd option is insert page number, ok,ok in 2003, print, page set up, then as above "brucefl" wrote: > Is it possible to print page numbers in the margin > of printed pages. > thanks Bruce No. Only in headers, footers or a cell. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:21:01 -0700, brucefl <brucefl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to print...

How do I keep page breaks for each page in a sheet without the co.
I have vertical pages with page breaks in between. Every time I open the document the content has gone outside the page breaks. So I either have to move the page break or re-cut and paste the content. I want to set the content inside each page without it going out of the page. ...

REARRANGING PAGES
i HAVE CREATED A SIX PAGE DOCUMENT, BUT I NEED TO MOVE THE PAGES AROUND. PLEASE HELP Please turn cAPS lOCK off, and tell us which version of Publisher you are using. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm Hi SHELL (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || i HAVE CREATED A SIX PAGE DOCUMENT, BUT I NEED TO MOVE THE || PAGES AROUND. PLEASE HELP Please help us help you: 1. Don't use all caps when posting 2. Please tell us wh...

2 Page Master
I Want to split a 2 page master that i set up in publisher 2003. set up to print on 17x12 paper, page 2&14 our on the same page.3&12 are on the same page. How can i split them. Thank ...Merle ...

aspx page performance
Hi Guys, We have an aspx page for our customers and once a day each customer adds record to crm 3.0 via this aspx page. When adding records, it takes 4-5 seconds to create records for the first time, then it is done almost instantly for the consecutive records. But our customers uses this aspx page once a day and there are too many complaints about this slow performance :( . Can anyone suggest me how to make faster this record creation? (Below is the C# code I use) CrmService crmService = new CrmService(); crmService.Credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential("impersonateduse...

Print multiple worksheets on one page in Excel?
I would like to be able to print the print area from each worksheet onto one page. Specifically, I have 12 worksheets (one for each calendar month) and would like to print each month of the year on ONE page. It might be small, but I do not have much per day. Not built in but you could perhaps have a special print sheet to where a macro would copy all other sheets -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "TCTeach" <TCTeach@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57B05018-BC7D-49D6-831D-697DE843B06E@microsoft.com... >I would like to be able to print the print area from ea...

how do i know when to set callback to paged or not paged?
when using the sample code PLX9x5x for the my PCI driver it does not handle the I/O Control request so i added new queue for the I/O Control and callback routine PCIeEvtIoDeviceControl and added the proper code in the application for the IOCTL. each time i called the I/O Control request i Got the 'blue screen' after few times i removed the PAGED_CODE(); line and every thing worked. the PCIeEvtIoDeviceControl routine was copied from other driver and worked there with the PAGED_CODE(); the question: what i am missing and when to make routine paged no nonpaged? why di...

Delete page
How do you delete a page from a Word document? On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 15:31:02 -0800, Tom C <TomC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do you delete a page from a Word document? Select it all, press the Delete key. Note that this is not a Word forum, it's for a different program (Microsoft Access, a database); the webpage can be confusing - find the list of products on the screen and scroll down to one for Word. -- John W. Vinson [MVP] Press Backspace button until the page delete. I always do so. "Tom C" <TomC@discussions.microsof...

XSD sequence rearranged
Hi! I have a problem.. I'm trying to get the XML from a dataset to conform to an XSD, but it keeps rearranging some elements. Try this schema: &lt;xs:schema id="test" targetNamespace="http://tempuri.org/test.xsd" xmlns:mstns="http://tempuri.org/test.xsd" xmlns="http://tempuri.org/test.xsd" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:msdata="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdata" attributeFormDefault="qualified" elementFormDefault="qualified"&gt; &lt;xs:complexType name="test...

Text Box showing up on all pages
Publisher 2007 - I am trying to add a text box to one page, but it shows up on all pages. Never had this happen before. Did I set something wrong somewhere? When you inserted the pages did you click the *Create one text box on each page*? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Text Box showing up on all pages" <Text Box showing up on all pages@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3511CD3C-E5A2-4D85-BCB3-325C1212CEFB@microsoft.com... > Publisher 2007 - I am trying to add a text box to one page, but it shows up > on all pages. Never had this happen befo...

Page TOtal
hi members is there any function or method in ms excel through which i could ge page total right under the amount column of large sheet with severa pages -- b166e ----------------------------------------------------------------------- b166er's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3491 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55008 ...