Question on transferring excel graphs to publisher

I have several graphs created in excel that I place in a newsletter in
publisher each week.  I am looking for a way to automate the process with a
macro or VBA.  If I could figure out a way to paste the graph somewhere that
publisher could pick it up, I suppose this woudl work.  However, any
suggestions at all would be welcome.  Constantly copy/paste/resize/prosition
has to have some way to automate.
Thanks

0
shamrock1955

Backup question

Excel 97 quote calculations #2
Hi Jackie! You could try extending the IF statement. I don't know whether it will work in Excel 97 as I have only used Excel 2000, but here it is: =IF(B4<40000,293.75,IF(B4<80000,323.13)) and so on. Hope it works. Satyajit No basic worksheet functions have been added in recent versions, your approach would work even in Excel 4 (and probably earlier). However, you can have only 7 levels of nested functions in any version. A VLOOKUP table would be much more flexible in terms of the number of rates you could choose among. Jerry Satyajit Bhagwat wrote: > Hi Jackie! &g...

How do I delete Publisher 2003 user templates?
I created my own Publisher 2003 template. I was unable to find a way in Publisher to delete this user template. Did I miss something? I know that I can go to C:\Documents & Settings\.... Microsoft\Office\Templates and delete it there. Thanks, Ken You have to delete it in the folder you mentioned. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "kenlanderson" <kenlanderson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46C373CC-D111-4DE6-81F7-C4AD6BE065B1@microsoft.com... >I created my own Publisher 2003 t...

weight measurement Excel
I want to apply a weight measurement in Excel of Stones and Ounces, cannot work out how! thanks Can you explain in detail how you wish to apply this? -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "edroberts77" <edroberts77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2246B506-DF98-4C0B-BBBB-BAEC1AA584EA@microsoft.com... > I want to apply a weight measurement in Excel of Stones and Ounces, cannot > work out how! thanks well i have a column in a spreadsheet that indiates a users weight. I want the measurement to be in stones and pounds...

I want to save an Excel file in "Pipe Delimited" (instead of csv).
I want to save my Excel file as "Pipe Delimited" (instead of csv) or else, if csv, then all values from a column to be enclosed in double quotes and not just the ones which have a comma in their values. See www.cpearson.com/excel/imptext.htm for details and example code. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "J�Zee" <J�Zee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:846F5BD4-D8AF-41C6-B474-B788AEFF188D@microsoft.com... >I want to save my Excel file as "Pipe Delimited" (instead o...

a question and a question

IE8 privacy question

IF AND question

Question about Paste Special

Microsoft Query question

Non-standard size labels in Publisher.
I need to produce special size labels in Publisher. Each label will be in portrait form 42mm wide and 148mm deep. This allows 8 to an A4 sheet. My use of Publisher is limited and I cannot work out how to do this. I would be grateful for any help and guidance. Thank you. In page setup, select custom, input your measurements. Click the "change copies per sheet", adjust the margins and gaps relative to your label stock. If you have Publisher 2000 and below the margin and gaps change is only available when you go to print. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ ht...

Question

Spell Check not working in Publisher 07
My spell check is not working in Publisher 07 but it works in all other programs. I have compared the settings and they seem to be the same as Word and other applications in which is does work. I read about a registry edit to do but that didn't apply. I feel like I have searched everywhere to find a fix but with no luck. What to do? If you've never been able to spell check in Publisher 07, I wonder if the spell checker needs to be installed during a "custom" install. If you don't get an easier fix try a reinstall selecting Custom or maybe Repair. I'm a Pub...

Excel 2003 font problem
Hey guys, I'm using Excel 2003. The standard font is just the regular Arial font, and I've never had a problem. Now when I open something, everything is in italics, and when I check the font, regular for Arial is not there. If I reinstall the font, then it's all there again, but every time I turn my computer off, turn it on, and go to excel, the same thing happens. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks! Eric Hi Eric, Have to tell you I am no expert, but I would suggest to see if the problem is here: Go to Tools, then Options, then General and have a look at the f...

Highlighting specific dates in a graph e
I have a 2d line graph with 2 series of data graphed against a time axis. I need to highlight points on both series at specific dates with the date data from another sheet. Excel 2000. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ How will you highlight the points? If you want to place a line (like a gridline) at a given date, try a combination of these two techniques: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ArbitraryGridlines.html If you want a label on the appropriate points, use formulas to put the labels into cells in a range ...

OWA Question #16

VBA//Oracle Interfacing Question

Text Box Question

401K questions

If / Then Question

Fibonacci function/command in excel?...tia sal
Fibonacci function/command in excel?...tia sal Greetings all, Is thier a Fibonacci function or command built into excel? TIA Please don't post the same message in different newsgroups. It only tends to fragment your answers, and to potentially waste the time of someone answering a post that's already been answered. For tips on using these groups effectively, see http://cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm In article <IVjpe.62542$lQ3.45092@bignews5.bellsouth.net>, <sal@spp.net> wrote: > Fibonacci function/command in excel?...tia sal > > Greetings all, &...

ROWCOUNT question

Using labels in EXCEL 2007
I have app 400 names in Col B row 1 down to row 400 of my spreadsheet. I would like to transfer that info to "paper labels" Anyone know how? Thanks "pcor" <pcor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F98982B9-75BD-4A9D-85AD-2C28BC9408EA@microsoft.com... >I have app 400 names in Col B row 1 down to row 400 of my spreadsheet. > I would like to transfer that info to "paper labels" > Anyone know how? > Thanks You ask "Anyone know how" Of course someone here knows how! I don't have your answer, b...

Exmerge Question #7