quarterly calendar templates

Are there any calendar templates that show 3 months on one page, portrait
style?
0
RobB (43)

Probably not. Create a 12 month calendar from the wizard. The Pixel style is a good
example. Copy just the calendar, paste it into a new publication, right-click the
calendar, click format table, size tab, give it a 3 x 4 inch size. With a .5 top and
bottom margin, this size will fit three to a page, you can insert the month labels
off to the side.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"H. S. Teacher Robb" <H. S. Teacher Robb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Are there any calendar templates that show 3 months on one page, portrait
> style?

0
gsauer (5094)

web access: userrights to calendar
hi all i have a user A who should have access to the calendar from user B over web access this does work so far for viewing entries with https://www.domain.ch/exchangedomain/userA/kalender but user A cant add new entries or change entries. for adding new meetings, some button "ADD" is missing. for changing the entries, the button "SAVE" is greyed out. we gave user A the most full rights you can give. in outlook, its working fine, but not over web access any tipps? is it possible to give user A rights for user B calendar in some way ? thankx for any tipps mike schwarz ...

Synchronize Calendar
We have folders set up so that all new email are delivered to Personal Folders so that server space is not over used. The only think that I would really like still on the server is the Calendar. This is so that people wanting to access available time slots on the calendar would have access to your calendar 24/7, as opposed to only when you are online if you used Personal Folders. Question: Is there a way to synchronize "only" your Personal Folders calendar with your Server calendar? Or is there a way to set up all calendar events (eg: accepting meeting requests) to default t...

Language on templates
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I'm trying to write a resume but all my templates are in a different language. The notes are in english but the text is not. The language is not supposed to be a real language; it is a pseudo-language, based very loosely on Latin, and it is meant to give you an idea of what the document will look like without your being distracted by the meaning of the words. This practice is called greeking; see here for more details: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeking> On 12/02/10 20:03, Jay_Stager@of...

Calculate % variance on previous quarters. Quarter %, etc. pivot
How do I calculate a % variance from the previous quarterly total and place the % variance next to that particular quarter? Column qtr1 % qtr2 % qtr3 % qtr4 % Total$ Row item1 50 ?? 75 ?? 100 ?? 125 ?? Example: what is the % variance from qtr1 and qtr2? The variance per cent will go into the column format betwenn qtr1 and qtr2. Designated as ??. The best way to calculate qtr over qtr performance is the following. X = Previous Qtr Revenue Y = New Quarters Revenue The formula is: =(Y-X)\X So in your example for Q1 to Q2 revenue would be: =(75-50)/5...

Undeliverable when sending calendar appointments to a user
I have been looking at this problem all day and I think it's a little more than just an outlook - calendar issue so I would appreciate any help on this. Thanx in advance. Everytime someone tries to send a user called Silvana a calendar appointment, they receive an underliverable email from a different user called Chris who has left our organisation about 4 months ago. We have been informed that this was going on for a while and we are suspecting that it began at the same time we deleted the user. The email message reads like: "Your message did not reach some or all of the int...

2005 Annual Calendar
I want to create an annual calendar to help me plan for various items I want to put on sale for my small business in 2005. Is it possible to import holidays of my choosing into Publisher 2003 using mail merge? If not, is it possible at all? I am asking my question this way beacuse of another post I read in which the reply was: "You need to enter them manually. I recommend you use Outlook's calendar feature for features like that." Mail merge will work Mail and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH062524751033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office...

Unable To Display The Folder. The Calendar Folder Could Not Be Found
One of our users just got a new laptop, so I put Office 2003 on it, he had Office 2000 on the old one. However, when another user (Bill) went to view his calendar, this message came up: Unable To Display The Folder. The Calendar Folder Could Not Be Found I have checked that his calendar is shared. So, since I have Outlook 2003, I set my calendar as shared with Bill, and he shared his for me, but both of us get the same error message when we try to view each other's calendar. Both of us have rebooted. On Office 2000 there were no problems viewing other users' calendars. What i...

quarterly totals
How would i write the formula for entering 4 separte quarterly totals into a bar graph. Thanks Devko, Assume the months are in A1:A6 and the data is in B1:B6. Jan 5 Feb 3 Mar 6 Apr 4 May 2 Jun 5 The formula for quarter 1 is =AVERAGE(B1:B3) The formula for quarter 2 is =AVERAGE(B4:B6) Quarters 3 and 4 follow the same logic. ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "Davko" wrote: > How would i write the formula for entering 4 separte quarterly totals into a > bar graph. Thanks > ...

"...wiped out an entire month's worth of entries in calendar, and my address book"
I got the following from my friend: XP Home and Office 2000 "Outlook did a backup. When it did it, it wiped out an entire month's worth of entries in calendar, and my address book. Upon restarting Outlook: I got: "The location messages are delivered to has changed for this user profile. To complete this operation, you may need to copy the contents of the old Outlook folders to the new Outlook folders. For information about how to complete the change of your mail delivery location, see Microsoft Outlook help." "Some of the shortcuts on the Outlook bar may no lon...

Using a template when importing from Access
Hi, I'm fairly new to Visio but am using Access to provide data to build various Org Charts. I have a few questions. 1:- Can I use a template and then use the wizard to bring the data in from Access? 2:- Can I save a background (company style/logo etc) so it's available when creating new drawings? 3:- When using the wizard, am I able to save the specs when specifying how the pages are created ie: Top Exec to level 1; Manager 1 all subordinates; Manager 2 all subordinates etc, etc. Thanks for any advice. Dave ...

I having problems with Outlook 2000 Calendar meeting.
Works on some computers, but on others I'm not getting complete meeting messages. ...

Outlook 2003
Outlook 2003 - How do I retrieve all deleted calendar events and notes, once they've been regularly deleted from the calendar and subsequently from the deleted folder as well? > Outlook 2003 - How do I retrieve all deleted calendar events and > notes, once they've been regularly deleted from the calendar and > subsequently from the deleted folder as well? Depends. If you're on an Exchange server, you talk to your Exchange Admin and ask them to restore your mailbox from the backup before they were deleted. If you're not on an Exchange server, then you pull up the b...

calendar spreadsheet
I am trying to develop an online spreadsheet (excel 2003) for awarding vacation. I would like to eventually have it online interactive so that those in order of seniority can bid. I know there is software you can buy but it is cost prohibitive. Does any one have any experience in this or suggestions? Thanks in advance! What does bidding for vacation mean? -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "G Graham" <G Graham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE199B30-14F8-4F7B-ADB1-2320E927A1E7@microsoft.com... > I am trying to de...

"My Templates"
Where can I find the "My Templates" file folder in Publisher 2007? Find the default template location on your computer 1. Create a new test publication. 2. On the File menu, click Save As. 3. In the Save as type list, click Publisher Template. 4. Click the arrow in the Save in box, and then make a note of the location of the highlighted folder in the list. This folder is the default template location, where Publisher looks for templates. 5. In the Save As dialog box, click Cancel. 6. On the File menu, click Close. 7. If you are prompted about saving the publication, click No. --...

quarterly reports
I have a workbook that has 52 weeks(rows) of income and expenses(columns). I'm trying to set up a quarterly reports sheet that updates from this info, but I cannot figure out how to set up the formulas that will find the dates that are in the range and save the subtotals and totals. Thanks ahead of time for any help Hi Al, I wsa trying to set up a sheet that I htought might look like yours and came up with this, although I am sure it is much simpler than what you are really dealing with: Date "Income Weeks" Exp1 Exp2 Net 1/7/2005 1 Exp1 Exp2 Net1 1/14/2005 2 Exp1 Exp2 Ne...

'Lost' user defined fields in Calendar
I have 'lost' all my previous user-defined fields in my calendar and I cant remember what they all were... After a few problems with my Outlook.pst I got all my data back. But in the process, I had to uninstall both Outlook 2003 and Caendar view add-in so I seem have lost my customised calendar views and the list of user-defined fields is now blank. But I remembered the name of one of the fields (called 'Client') and when I created it again and added to a view, all the old data was there. HURRAY! But I cant remember all the other field names (and there was some special format s...

CRM 4.0 Mail Merge Template
I created a new Word Mail Merge template in CRM 4.0. After saving the new template record, I used Create Template in Word to create a template and saved it as .xml on my desktop. I then attached this xml file to the template record. However, when I go to use it from Accounts view, I do not see the Addin menu in Word 2007. Thanks in advance. if you are using web client then close the outlook as it must not be running. It will be either additional tab or it will be in "mailing". /Aamir ...

Changing Calendar History
Hello, What is the default number of days that a users calendar will show items from the past. I have someone wanting to see stuff from 3 years back and cannot. Is there a way to change this setting? Thank you. On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:01:29 -0800, mpallo <mpallo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >What is the default number of days that a users calendar will show items >from the past. > >I have someone wanting to see stuff from 3 years back and cannot. > >Is there a way to change this setting? Thank you. If its not in the calendar, than its not ...

How do I increase the Font size of Calendar for taking prints?
I want to increase the font size of Outlook Calendar for taking Print-outs Font size is found in Page Setup How do I increase the Font size of Calen wrote: > I want to increase the font size of Outlook Calendar for taking Print-outs Another option is using a MS Office addin app called WinCalendar. It allows full control over fonts (+ can further edit). It allows you to render your Outlook Calendar as both MS Word and Excel formats. See here fore screen shots and more info: http://www.wincalendar.com/calendar-maker.html ...

Basic Template Question
I have inherited a template to support. It adds a toolbar item to connect to an Oracle database, and works fine. However, the first time the template is populated and saved as a spreadsheet, the macros stay linked to that spreadsheet by name forever more. I can find reference to the spreadsheet name in the Excel11.XLB file, and if that file is deleted, the cycle begins again. How can I fix this permanently? Hi, What you can do, is basically "grab" the toolbar out of the book. You can do this by Tools>customise>Toolbars (with the book open) highlighting the releva...

Interactive Calendar
Is it poss:ible to have a "live" calandar in excel. Example If I type 12 dec in column b2 could it highlight a cell in say x2 whic would be that date, with 13 dec being y2 etc. etc.? Or is there a bette wa -- colinfraser@prosealuk.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- colinfraser@prosealuk.com's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=523 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=127449 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i Hi Colin I've just created one for you to review / use. Involves no macro's...

Create a calendar in Spanish
In Publisher 97, the wizard asked what language was wanted when creating a calendar. I cannot find anything similar in Publisher 2003. I am trying to create a calendar in Spanish for my employees. pashleyyyz wrote: > In Publisher 97, the wizard asked what language was wanted when > creating a calendar. I cannot find anything similar in Publisher > 2003. > > I am trying to create a calendar in Spanish for my employees. And nor you will. 2003 takes its settings from the OS. Therefore if your OS is in English, your Publisher files will also be in English. -- Facon - the arti...

Word Crashes When Formatting Styles from Templates in the Project Gallery

Outlook 2000 Multi-Calendar Viewer
Did Outlook 2000 Multi-Calendar Viewer works with Outlook XP? Did Outlook 2000 Multi-Calendar Viewer works with Calendar that created in Public Folders? Thanks Guy I seem to remember I was using with Outlook XP way back in the day without problems. I do not think, however, it would work with Public Folder Calendars. Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of Office XP here at the office I can test with at the moment. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! &...

Subtotaling Quarters (and Years) from Months
Hello all If I have a table of data with multiple columns each representing a month, is there a quick way to create a linked table with subtotals by quarter, or by year. So for example A1=Jan08, A2=Feb08, A3=Mar08, A4=Apr08, A5=May08, A6=Jun08 I would like to sum in another table A1+A2+A3 ("Quarter1")then in the next cell A4+A5+A6 ("Quarter 2") Obviously this is easy but when you are dealing with several years it is fiddly. Is there a quick formula I can enter to instruct excel to add 3 columns together starting from the next one along from the last set of 3? Equally,...