publishing website to server using Publisher 2007

I was able to publish my home page www.ccwga.net with the help of my hosting
company (godaddy) but can not publish any changes through the program
Publisher 2007.  when I hit the command "publish to the web", no box comes up
asking for the user name and password to server.  Please help.  I don't know
if I used FTP or HTTP when I uploaded the first time.  Please help.

0
louise (71)

That site doesn't have FrontPage extensions installed, so you must use ftp.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"Louise" <Louise@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I was able to publish my home page www.ccwga.net with the help of my
> hosting
> company (godaddy) but can not publish any changes through the program
> Publisher 2007.  when I hit the command "publish to the web", no box comes
> up
> asking for the user name and password to server.  Please help.  I don't
> know
> if I used FTP or HTTP when I uploaded the first time.  Please help.

0
webmaster911 (1600)

OWA and two exchange 2003 server
I have two 2003 exchange servers that both contain mailboxes. When users log into OWA that is hosted on my mx2 server, if their mailboxes are on the mx1 server they can not access from the outside because I only allow access to the mx2 server for now. I am in the process of moving mailboxes from mx2 to mx1 which will be my final hardware platform, but in the meantime users are compalining about the OWA. I can't make the mx2 server a FE because I still have mailboxes on that server. Any suggestions? 2 ways to do this: 1. allow access to MX1 (A record in external DNS, make neces...

Hotmail/outlook 0x800CCC0D error 'server not found'
for the last 4 days I been getting intermittent error message with my Outlook2003..............Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC0D) : 'The server could not be found.' I've been grandfathered in so I am allowed to use Outlook with my Hotmail. I've repaired outlook, used the Winsock fixer, turned off NAV and Norton Security, went from wireless to plugged directly in the the cable modem, etc. Now I found out my Father, next town over, is having the same happen to him. Different Internet provider. Looking on the http://su...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

Using Exchange Server 2003 EE as a Calendar Server
Dear Professionals, First of all, I'm not professional in Exchange server . I want to deploy a calendar server to manage events, meeting requests, individual calendars of employees and so on. I decided to install Exchange server 2003 EE for that. Now, I have two questions: 1)- How to achieve this task (main steps). 2)- Is it possible to use this feature without creating mailboxes for users but just create mail addresses (in the future, I may plan to switch corporate mail server to exchange instead of Linux)? Thanks and Regards, Tamer Shaalan. the only calendar you can have withou...

publisher #74

Copy File to Linux Server
I'm trying to write some vb code (to eventually become VBA code within Excel) that can copy a file from my client pc to my linux server and rename it (or, if not possible, to leave the name the same). After much searching on the net, this is what I've come up with so far. Option Explicit Private Declare Function InternetCloseHandle Lib "wininet" (ByRef hInet As Long) As Long Private Declare Function InternetConnect Lib "wininet.dll" Alias "InternetConnectA" (ByVal hInternetSession As Long, ByVal sServerName As String, ByVal nServerPor...

access 2007 01-29-08
Is Access 2007 still in beta or fairly new? I just downloaded a trial. I am wondering if most enterprise level companies are still on Access 2003? Would you suggest developing a database in 2007 if the customer doesn't have a preference? It looks like it just has a new interface but it is basically the same as 2003? The other question I have is about quality assurance. Is there any tips on the MVP's site or is it in any books. I have the access 2003 inside and out book which was good but it is slow reading through examples. Should I get the 2007 book? thanks, ...

My licens is allready in use, by my self....?????
My office 2004, mostly entourage because I start that first in the = morning,=20 often starts with the message, that it is allready in use by "My Name", = but=20 the one who is using it is my self. There is no way that any one is = using my=20 licens, i bought it because I had the problem in office 2003. It can do = it=20 several time a day, but no pattern that I can detect. So if im using it, = is there=20 maby something on the mac, that is started twice, and there for = conflicting? Hope someone has dealed with the problem before, because im on the egde=20 of launching 25 new mac&...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

Permissions inheritance block on Exchange server object
Can someone please help me with the Best Practices Analyzer results below: Permissions inheritance block on Exchange server object Server: xxxxx Access control list (ACL) inheritance is blocked for the Exchange server object (DN: CN=xxxx,CN=Servers,CN=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=xxxxxxxxxxx,DC=com). This may cause mail flow problems, store mounting issues and other service outages. Follow Microsoft Knowledge Base article KB264733 and use the Active Directory Sites and Services program to re-en...

Runtime Error in Excel 2007
Runtime Error in Excel 2007 Everytime I open a .xls file I get a message that says Runtime Error R6025-pure virtual function call and when I click OK the program closes down. Unable to work on any files. I have installed all the updates available. Any help is appreciated. Curiously enough this seems to be related to Internet Explorer. Fwiw: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/925418 -- Jim "L J McKenney" <ljmac22@msn.net> wrote in message news:990a5590f5cb43209a29b135a7486f7f@ureader.com... | Runtime Error in Excel 2007 | | Everytime I open a .xls file ...

problem in use money files after change of hard disc
I have using money since 1990 with constant updates, my latest update was in 2005. Recently my hard disc crashed and I have to change for a new hard disc, after install money, I was unable to open my money files which run satisfactorily before the crash. When I try to run openthe file it always says "the file is created by an older version of money, money will save a copy of the file and upgrade you file for use by the program". Then after a while a message apear saying that "money is unable to acess your file .....". Can any one help me. I have run the same file...

How do I tell if the server is running Enterprise or Standard
Hello, If I open ESM - I can tell it is 6.5 but how do I tell if it is Enterprise or Standard. The store is small so I can't tell what version it is. I don't want to assume it is standard or enterprise. Thanks PS When will MS just let you open ESM go to help about and see EXCHANGE 2003 SP2 Enterprise. I don't understand why they can do that in 50 other products but still don't do it in SQL or Exchange. On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 08:00:45 -0800, "Boe" <boe_d@notspam.hotmail.com> wrote: >Hello, > >If I open ESM - I can tell it is 6.5 but how do I t...

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Publisher 2000 #23

hey ya'll how do i auto sum a cell using the letter x instaed of .
hey ya'll how do i auto sum a colum using the letter x instead of using a number To count number of "x"es =COUNTIF(A1:A100,"x") Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:25:04 -0700, jrod98 <jrod98@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >hey ya'll how do i auto sum a colum using the letter x instead of using a >number Gord answered but I couldn't resist asking what the sum of x and x is? Sinister Rod Serling music here. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "jrod98" <jrod98@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

Publisher 2003

CRM Server controls(App Components)
hi Is there any way to get the controls that are used in CRM outside(App Components)? I'm trying to create a new page (add on) to MSCRM 1.1 i've added the crm control (thru VS.NET 2003 toolbox-customize....) when i drag the control into my page that is not created instead showing an "error creating control...". i've added all the App Components DLL's to my application bin also. What shall i do to get the control? Thanks Jack ...

Outlook 2007 calendar
I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? thanks, Phil Phil;111477 Wrote: > I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them > from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Sure, if you made such a backup. > Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? Outlook never deletes past events unless you've specifically configured it to do so by ena...

Defrag Exchange 2000 Server
Is it safe to run the Windows defrag on a server that is running Exchange 2000? I have read conflicting reports and would like some feedback from this forum. Thanks. I'd advise against it and have never heard of someone recommending it. Todd "Rob" <rmfalconer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42B5A215-1214-47D6-9839-7825D088D808@microsoft.com... > Is it safe to run the Windows defrag on a server that is running Exchange > 2000? I have read conflicting reports and would like some feedback from > this > forum. > > Thanks. ...

upgrade publisher