Publisher2003 Certificate Template "Missing Clip Art" Error

Installed, removed, and re-installed Office 2003 Professional (Enterprise
Edition) in Windows XP Pro (new & fresh build).  Applied all Windows &
Office updates.

When picking Certificate "Appreciation 3" (in Print Publication view,
Publication Designs\Apply a Design) this error is displayed:

"The wizard cannot find clip art needed for this design.  Your publication
may not look as it was intended to look.  Run setup again to reinstall the
missing clip art file.  For more information on running Setup press F1 now."

We tried reinstalling, and removing/installing to no avail.  When we pick
this design (or template?) it displays most of the "certificate of
appreciation" including fonts, layout, color, and text blocks, except of
course the graphics.  I've heard about internet cache issues, so I deleted
all temp files for fun also.  After using and supporting Office for over 7
years, I'm totally stumped by this one!  I will next try checking for a
possible MDAC issue, and re-try "Detect & Repair..."  Any other ideas would
be greatly appreciated!  Thank you.

0
test3797 (1)

In news:ujflbt8KEHA.2976@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
Jay Englund <test@jayenglund.com> posted:
> Installed, removed, and re-installed Office 2003 Professional
> (Enterprise Edition) in Windows XP Pro (new & fresh build).  Applied
> all Windows & Office updates.
>
> When picking Certificate "Appreciation 3" (in Print Publication view,
> Publication Designs\Apply a Design) this error is displayed:
>
> "The wizard cannot find clip art needed for this design.  Your
> publication may not look as it was intended to look.  Run setup again
> to reinstall the missing clip art file.  For more information on
> running Setup press F1 now."
>
> We tried reinstalling, and removing/installing to no avail.  When we
> pick this design (or template?) it displays most of the "certificate
> of appreciation" including fonts, layout, color, and text blocks,
> except of course the graphics.  I've heard about internet cache
> issues, so I deleted all temp files for fun also.  After using and
> supporting Office for over 7 years, I'm totally stumped by this one!
> I will next try checking for a possible MDAC issue, and re-try
> "Detect & Repair..."  Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!

See if the following kb article applies:
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;820531
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
publisher (1245)
4/26/2004 11:33:15 PM
A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Brian
Kvalheim - [MS MVP] <publisher@mvps.org>!"...
> See if the following kb article applies:

Corrected URL
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;820531

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/

0
the_nerd (6344)
4/27/2004 7:15:10 AM
On 27 Apr 2004 02:15, "Ed Bennett" <the_nerd@mvps.org> wrote:
>A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Brian
>Kvalheim - [MS MVP] <publisher@mvps.org>!"...
>> See if the following kb article applies:
>
>Corrected URL
>http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;820531

I did it again, didn't I? :-(
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

bkvalheim (1291)

Publisher2003 Certificate Template "Missing Clip Art" Error
Installed, removed, and re-installed Office 2003 Professional (Enterprise Edition) in Windows XP Pro (new & fresh build). Applied all Windows & Office updates. When picking Certificate "Appreciation 3" (in Print Publication view, Publication Designs\Apply a Design) this error is displayed: "The wizard cannot find clip art needed for this design. Your publication may not look as it was intended to look. Run setup again to reinstall the missing clip art file. For more information on running Setup press F1 now." We tried reinstalling, and removing/installing to ...

Missing Clip Art options Web & Shared Collections are not showing
In Office 2007, when going to Insert>Clip Art the only options available to Search in are My Collections and Office Collections Both Web Collections and Shared Collections are missing. Can anyone provide assistance with this? Thanks, Mike Have you tried a repair? The Organizer has its own Detect and Repair. You might have to create a new catalog file. Find Mstore10.mgc; change it to Mstore10.old. A new catalog will be created the next time you open the Organizer. The Mstore10.mgc is in a folder similar to this (hidden) C:\Users\<<user name>>\AppData\Roaming\...

Missing Clip Art Organizer
At work, quite some time ago, I downloaded some clip art from the Microsoft collection and received with it the Clip Art Organizer and I really really liked it. When the powers that be decided to upgrade my office PC, I *thought* we did everything possible to make sure that what I had on the old one I'd still have on the new one. Alas, that was not to be - I discovered recently that the clip art organizer was gone. I've tried looking for it again, but have been unable to locate it, either because my brain cells have been iced over or it's no longer here - can anyone tell me...

Missing Clip Art
I'm not very computer savvy but I use my publisher a lot. Today when I tried using it, I noticed that I lost all my clip arts. When I type in "bird" or any other word on the search box, the results are all the same. It says "No results found". Not sure why this happened. I hope someone can help me on this as I am trying to design a certificate for my girls. Thanks a bunch! Empty your temporary cache. In Internet Explorer, tools, Internet Options, delete. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "mrsb09" <mrsb09@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...