Publisher will not recognize default email

I have made outlook 2007 my default email program but Publisher 2007 still
will not let me email within a message because it says outlook 2007 is not
the default email. I have exited publisher, opened back up, restarted cpu and
still have the same problem. It always says that I must configure outlook but
I have with the instructions from microsoft. From postings on the web there
are many other people with the same problem with no resolution. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.
0
Jason4159 (666)

how to get rid of default dates in Excel?
I want my dates to stay as I have typed them - not for them to be changed for the Excel default system. Then you must format the cells to your date entry style. Either before or after. BTW............Excel does not control default date format. That is controlled by your Windows Regional and Language settings. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 07:51:01 -0700, Margaret L. B. <Margaret L. B.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want my dates to stay as I have typed them - not for them to be changed >for the Excel default system. 2 optio...

outlook express as default mail handler
My office uses Outlook Express for email. I could switch to Outlook. Here's the problem: I can't get Outlook Express to become the default so my PDA will pick up the email. Tried Tools, Options, etc. Click on default and then click ok and then it goes right back to not being the default. I don't understand why. I'd rather keep using Outlook Express. If I give up on OE and try for Outlook and try importing the mail info/addresses from OE, I get an error message which says it's creating an Outlook.exe error log and drops out of the import. I can't find the log....

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

Cannot read attatchments to emails
Email attatchments in pdf are encripted. I have Adobe reader 9.3.1. Widows 7. "graham tm" <graham tm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CFE2D37F-4E1E-41D3-A2D6-0D38CF8F2ADA@microsoft.com... > Email attatchments in pdf are encripted. I have Adobe reader 9.3.1. Widows > 7. I highy doubt they're encrypted. What makes you believe they are? I think, instead, that you see the MIME *encoding* of the attachment because something is preventing Outlook from seeing the message data correctly so that it can decode it properly into the original. ...

Can not receive email #2
Thanks for reply. Actually my mail server is for internal test, so I set up internal DNS server for it. The client is using the DNS server. From the client, I can telnet the mail server for port 25 and 110. Client can send email out but can not receive email. Thanks for help! Lisa >-----Original Message----- >try to force a connection and see if the queue clears. >"Administrator" <administrator@norepliesplease.com> wrote in message >news:OSRqrb5qEHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... >> Lisa, >> >> Go to http://AboutMyDNS.com and run their quick...

Outlook 2003 does not "remember' previous email addresses when you type in their first name
Gurus, Using Outlook 2003. I thought Outlook 2003 "remembered" previous email addresses you typed? With people I've emailed before, I'll type their first name and Outlook pops up their address. However, my supervisor also running Outlook 2003 has to manually bring up the address book or type the last name for which Outlook will pop up the correct suggestion(s). He has enabled the following: Tools - Options - Email Options - Advanced Email Options - Suggest names while completing To, Cc, and Bcc fields My supervisor tested this. When he unchecks that box, the automa...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Rejecting Senders Email Address
I started using the live email and I cant seem to send emails. I can recieve them, but when I go to send one it gets rejected and tje error says The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's e-mail address. Server Error: 550 Server Response: 550 5.7.3 Requested action aborted; user not authenticated Server: 'smtp.live.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC78 Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): Yes Make sure you have send authentication enabled. Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers. Enable the "My serv...

Windows 7/IE8 Javascript will not run.
I am having major issues with IE8 recently. I get no error messages, things just don't work. For example, I can't download files from sites, windows update will not download files either. I viewed the html source on a particular page that wasn't working and there was some text in the html that said Javascript was not supported in my browser (but the text didn't show on the screen). FWIW, I have now installed both chrome and firefox and they don't have any problems with javascript or download files, etc. This problem started after I switched from McAfee to...

Sending Publisher Files

Change backgroud on emails
Outlook 2007 I am trying to figure out how to set a pale pink background on all my e-mails ? Tools, options, mail format, stationery and fonts, themes. You'll need to have an html file with a pink background in the stationery folder so you can select it. In vista this folder is at C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Stationery -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Exchange Messagin...

Modify Font on Link Bar Buttons Set default Font for entire Site
1. I have used Web Component Link Bar graphical style based on the 'Satin' theme. It seems to use font Verdana size 10 pt. I want to letters smaller using Tahoma 10 pt. 2. I went to Insert Web Component window, selected the block of four 'Satin' bars, found no way to modify 3. I had already gone to Tools, Page Options, Default Fonts, set Design View Fonts Tahoma and and Code View Font Tahoma size 10. Here I had no option to set size for Design View. How can I set uniform font Tahoma size 10 throughout the Site for all pages existing and future in one stroke? ...

Publisher 2000 #23

Emails 02-08-06
Has anyone seen emails being marked as read in Outlook when they are being tracked in CRM. This is before the user has had a chance to open up the item. Regards I've never seen this happen, but if you are seeing this occur I'd be very interested in knowing about it. If you could provide additional information, that would be very helpful. Jason -- -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "PeteC" <PeteC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22CE994C-B762-4CAF-854E-951CE6E2916A@microsoft.com... > Has...

Trouble sending email..
We have one user with Office 2003 including Outlook. Our email and website is hosted with Yahoo! Small Business. We've set it up as POP in her Outlook. She can send and receive email fine, but sometimes it will stop working and she will need to reboot for it to work again. Any suggestions? The only information I have right now is "Error message keeps saying contact your server.", but I am hoping she can get me the exact error message she is encountering. shawn wrote: > We have one user with Office 2003 including Outlook. Our email and website > is ...

Publisher 2003

pop3 email in exchange 2003
Our email server is at an ISP with a few different pop3 accounts. I have setup pop3 accounts in exchange2003 on SBS2003, to receive email in to individual mailboxes. The outgoing mail server is an smtp server at a different ISP. How do I make the exchange server leave a copy of all the emails received for a few days, in the email server? (In outlook express, there is an option to do so.) Right now, without setting such an option, no one receives any email when they try to access it directly from the webserver (through outlook express or webmail.emailservername from home)! Please ...

upgrade publisher

Microsoft Publisher ?

Help! cleaning out inbox and saved emails
I have created in the past two years files in my inbox but want to delete them as they are taking up too much space. How do I transfer these email from my inbox file to a file(s) in Microsoft word. The only way I have found to date is to (Save AS) save each one individually to a word file but this is way too time consumming. Help please. Thanks so much BB Do they have to be in Word? You can create a folder on the Desktop and just drag the messages into it. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "BB" <BB@discussions.micr...