Publisher w/ digital imaging incl'd in prof office?

I apoligize for submitting this question here but can't
find the answer on microsoft anywhere.

I want to upgrade to Professional office and I use
publisher all the time and am wondering if the Publisher
2003 w/ digital imaging comes in that suite.  I am trying
to decide what office to buy and that will make a huge
impact on my decision.

Thanks
0
anonymous (74717)

charles wrote:
> I apoligize for submitting this question here but can't
> find the answer on microsoft anywhere.
>
> I want to upgrade to Professional office and I use
> publisher all the time and am wondering if the Publisher
> 2003 w/ digital imaging comes in that suite.  I am trying
> to decide what office to buy and that will make a huge
> impact on my decision.
>
> Thanks
====================================
Publisher 2003 is included but I don't think there is
a combined edition that includes Digital Image Pro 9.

Try these links...

http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/howtobuy/compare.mspx

http://www.microsoft.com/office/publisher/prodinfo/digital.mspx

--

John Inzer
return e-mail disabled

0
oobie (2069)
7/18/2004 1:45:07 AM
Hi John Inzer (oobie@doobie.xyz),
in the newsgroups
you posted:

|| Publisher 2003 is included but I don't think there is
|| a combined edition that includes Digital Image Pro 9.

You are correct sir.
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
bkvalheim (1291)

file share access to w2k8 host needed from image
hi, i am currently using vs 2005 r2 sp1 on a windows 2008 host machine (secured by ipsec). i now want to have file share access to my host from any image. when i try to run "net share \\<hostmachine>\c$" i do receive an error as following: "the network path was not found". please note: - either image client can access shares on different computers - i can access my host from any other client in network (no virtual one) using "net share \\<hostmachine>\c$" - stop ipsec on host does not change anything so the problem probably has to do with some f...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

Junk Mail
I read the following recently. Does this change also effect the order of processing for Junk Mail and Out of Office replies. Do Out of Office replies NOT fire for junk mail? SP1 changes how the Junk Email filter works. Previously, Rules processed messages ahead of the Junk email filter and only messages not handled by rules were processed by the spam filter. SP1 runs the junk filter on all messages before processing the messages using the Rules Wizard. While this is a good thing for people who use multiple accounts and moves messages to different folders, it may require users to add mo...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Refreshing a Microsoft Office Excel Chart Object
Can a Microsoft Office Excel Chart Object be refreshed by linking it to an excel spreadsheet? The "chart object" is being copied from the originating excel spreadsheet, using the special past function to make an Excel Chart Object in a Word doc. DonC, Use Paste Special, pasting it as an Excel Chart Object in the Word document. Use the Paste Link button. Now it's linked to the cells of the original worksheet. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------- "DonC" <don.cook@farmersinsurance.com> w...

When Out Of Office messages are not working at all
Saw a few postings, some old, some current, where an out of office message may not be working for a single mailbox. I followed the instructions below and they worked beautifully. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/10/when_oof_doesnt.html Hope this helps someone. Thanks Collin....I use Exmerge to remove (archive to PST) just the "Associated Folder Messages" on the mailbox after saving/exporting the required rules. This removes all rules, OOF msgs etc. and has always worked in fixing users' broken OOF notifications. The Exmerge interface simpler for this particular task...

Sending Publisher Files

Outlook for Office 2000
Need Help Badly! Have experienced a denied access to my outlook. cannot delete messages from any folder. message as follows: C:\Windows\Local Settings\application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst. could not be accessed.Access denied. have removed program and restored. have tried exporting - not working. help help help How big is the .PST file? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:54aa01c3e52b$44249b30$a001280a@phx.gbl, pd wrote: > Need Hel...

Transparent image in background
Help! How do I insert a picture file (jpeg) in a spreadsheet so that it is in the background an semi- transparent when I print the sheet? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Jay Jay, Sounds like you want a watermark. This is my standard reply Many examples, but my favourite is at Aaron Blood's website at http://www.xl-logic.com/pages/formulas.html Ron de Bruin has a utility at http://www.rondebruin.nl/files/Watermark.zip And finally, if you're using Excel 2002, look for "Watermarks using Excel XP" at this site: http://cpap.com.br/orlando -- HTH ...

Publisher 2000 #23

Digitally signed Excel project problem
When trying to save a digitally signed Excel project in Office 2000, I get the error message "Excel cannot sign VBA macros when saving to this file format. ...... How do I fix this problem please? ...

Define the size of an Excel Chart (Office 2007)??
Hi All, I'm connecting an Excel File to SQL DB, pulling some data into a Pivot Table, create a Pivot Chart and publish it to an Excel Service in Sharepoint.... everything works fine, but I have a problem defining the size of the chart.... how can I define the size of the chart??? if I "right click" in the Chart area, under "Format Chart Area" I cannot find any property about the size or dimension... how can I do it??? thanks and sorry for the "silly" question... thanks Vit ...

Publisher 2003

Out Of Office Assistance not working
Hi, I am Running Active Directory 2003 and Exchange Svr Std 2003 on my Domain. I have setup so users can use the Out Of Office Assistant tool. The Out Of Office Assistance only works on Some user accounts and Not all. All users can activate the Out Of Office Assistance using Outlook 2003 but only a few users are able to send Automatic Replies back. Is this a known issue? If someone has a solution please let me know. Thanks, "Yehya" <Yehya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am Running Active Directory 2003 and Exchange Svr Std 2003 on my Domain. > >I have set...

upgrade publisher

How do you check your office e-mail when out of the office?
How do I check my e-mail when out of the office? more detail on your setup would be required to answer that. "Office e-mail question" <Office e-mail question@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33B202BC-03CF-4CBF-93DC-A27639BA06A9@microsoft.com... > How do I check my e-mail when out of the office? If your office uses an Exchange server, then ask the mail admin if they have enabled Outlook Web Access, which allows you to view the contents of your Exchange mailbox via a web browser. He or she may also be able to set you up with a VPN, if your company uses...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Problems Installing Mac Office 2008 Home/Student Over Mac Office 2008 Trial
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Tried to install Mac Office 2008 Home/Student over an expired Mac Office 2008 Trial and ran into problems, when the application downloaded and tried to install Office 2008 12.2.0. MS Mac Support indicated that I needed to reinstall Snow Leopard. Thought that this was a bizarre solution. Has anyone else ran into this problem? Does anyone have a workaround that they can recommend? Appreciate any and all prompt responses. Many Thanks. ...

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...