publisher trial problem

I can't install the Publisher 2007 because I keep getting an error message
that I do not have access to some fonts.  Then I get a message to abort,
retry, or ignore.  The only thing that works is abort, and I lose the
program.  Can anyone help?

What is the exact error message?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"flowerscarlet" <flowerscarlet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can't install the Publisher 2007 because I keep getting an error message
> that I do not have access to some fonts.  Then I get a message to abort,
> retry, or ignore.  The only thing that works is abort, and I lose the
> program.  Can anyone help?

0
jl_paules (2767)
6/24/2008 11:20:39 PM
Disable any anti-virus software you may have and try to install again. Do you
have any other Office 2007 applications installed?

How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"flowerscarlet" <flowerscarlet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can't install the Publisher 2007 because I keep getting an error message
> that I do not have access to some fonts.  Then I get a message to abort,
> retry, or ignore.  The only thing that works is abort, and I lose the
> program.  Can anyone help?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

vlookup problems
My vlookup of customer information is working fine until I add a customer to the list. The vlookup formula looks fine and it's referencing the proper worksheet (customer info). The range is fine (I'm assuming if the data range encompasses the entire worksheet it's fine) and the column indexes are correct. Yet, no data is returned to the destination cells. This only started happening after I added some customers to the customer info sheet. I'm not sure if this matters, but I've manually updated the source links also, hoping this would help. It didn't. Are there an...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

Outlook Attachment problem
Hi, I have windows 2000 exchange server with service pack 3 and with all the hotfixes, some of our clients complaigning that thes attachments are corrupted when they receive emails from us , it works perfect some times and some times we need to resend the email to them which is very irritating to client and our users, Please suggest Any AV/Content Filtering/Gateways between your mail system and the external world? I would look there if its indeed happening on your end. On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:23:02 -0800, "Deeps" <Deeps@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >...

Problem using problem reporting
I noticed that windows 7 error reporting no longer works on my machine. It goes through the motions then reports it cannot connect to the error reporting service at this time, try again later. I have tried many times, same results each day. Any clue as to what might be wrong? Anyone heard of this error or know of a fix I'm using Windows 7 64 bit. Seen it reported a few times. The cause has worked out to one of three: 1.) Third party firewall 2.) Horked DNS 3.) Serious infection. Unfortunately, the third is the most common I've seen. -- Charlie. http://msmvps....

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

problem in use money files after change of hard disc
I have using money since 1990 with constant updates, my latest update was in 2005. Recently my hard disc crashed and I have to change for a new hard disc, after install money, I was unable to open my money files which run satisfactorily before the crash. When I try to run openthe file it always says "the file is created by an older version of money, money will save a copy of the file and upgrade you file for use by the program". Then after a while a message apear saying that "money is unable to acess your file .....". Can any one help me. I have run the same file...

CTreeCtrl Focus Problem (is this a bug?)
Hi I have a Dialog witha tree control and an edit control, in a configuration window type setup. Each item in the tree view has a type and some data assosciated with it, which can be edited in the edit control. Because the value can be a string or a number, I need to do some validation in the edit control. Essentially, I want to hold focus until the data is valid. The problem I am having is that when I click on another item in the tree view, the KillFocus event for the edit does not fire (or rather not at once). The order of messages seems to be: TVN_SELCHANGING TVN_SELCHANGED EN_...

Digitally signed Excel project problem
When trying to save a digitally signed Excel project in Office 2000, I get the error message "Excel cannot sign VBA macros when saving to this file format. ...... How do I fix this problem please? ...

Publisher 2000 #23

Can you solve my problem?
Hi How can I randomly select six different numbers at any one time i.e lottery numbers. I have tried using the formula below, =INT(RAND()*49)+1, which works OK but I get repeated numbers in a line of six, can anyone help? Keith For one way, see: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/randint.html Usage: Select six cells and array-enter =RandInt(1,49) In article <boA7e.20406$Uc7.7578@newsfe2-win.ntli.net>, "Keith Robinson" <Keith.Robinson28@ntlworld.com> wrote: > How can I randomly select six different numbers at any one time i.e lottery > numbers. I have ...

Publisher 2003

GreatPlains Aged Trial Balance
I have an issue with the "Historical Aged Trial Balance" report compared with the "Aged Trial Balance" report. I have one customer who has an amount in the "91Days+" of the "Historical Aged Trial Balance" report run for Today. The "Aged Trial Balance" report is zero in the "91Days+" for this same customer. What is the difference between the "Historical Aged Trial Balance" report and the "Aged Trial Balance" report? Is there a different error in the customer's account? Any help would be greatly appreciat...

Problem with Data Migration Framework, nothing is migrated....
Hi, I am trying to get some data into CRM with Data Migration Framework, but I have some problems. I have followed the guide, but when I am doing the migrate process the data fails to migrate. To eliminate some issues I have tried to manaully insert a testrecord in the cdf_mscrm database using the SQL enterprise manager. The only data in the database is a single record in the cdf_account table with corresponding records in _ext and _info databases. The fields AccountID, OwningUser and Name has data, the other fields are empty. OwningUser has a value wich corresponds with a SystemUserId in the...

upgrade publisher

Sign on/off problem
my mother was using her system and while trying to change her background her system did a restart and on startup asked for a password ( she never had to use a password before) now when she gives it the password it log her on, the microsoft music starts then it logs her off, and then the password window comes up. I went into safemode tryed the administrator account but a blank password doesn't work. Neather does any of the passwords she has used for outlook or anyother app. Question 1 why is it loging on then loging off. Question 2 Can I use Safemode with command promt to res...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Problems Installing Mac Office 2008 Home/Student Over Mac Office 2008 Trial
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Tried to install Mac Office 2008 Home/Student over an expired Mac Office 2008 Trial and ran into problems, when the application downloaded and tried to install Office 2008 12.2.0. MS Mac Support indicated that I needed to reinstall Snow Leopard. Thought that this was a bizarre solution. Has anyone else ran into this problem? Does anyone have a workaround that they can recommend? Appreciate any and all prompt responses. Many Thanks. ...

Outlook rules not working + extra line breaks problem
I've set up a few rules in Outlook 2003 but they don't automatically work when I receive new mail. If I run all the rules manually however, everything is moved and works fine. Why is this? And another problem I've been having: each time I send emails with HTML formatting, people receive them with twice as many line breaks as they should, so something like: line1 line2 line3 actually looks like: line1 line2 line3 Why is this? ...

Problems receiving email from specific domains
We host our own ex2k3 server internally. A few weeks ago we switched to a new ISP at work. Everything went very smoothly overall. Emails seemed to be sending and receiving without much issue. However, we were intermittently receiving emails from a small handful of domains. We could send emails to those domains but most emails from those domains were not being received. A restart of our ex2k3 server cured the problem for everyone except emails being received from gmail and sbcglobal. Even then some emails would make it through but most don't. Any idea why this is happening? Did you check ...

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...