Publisher Template page??? help

Okay I'm working  in Publisher 2003 with a document that somebody else
created. Whenever I go to "Insert page... "  (by right clicking on the pages
tabs at the bottom) and everytime I do I get a "Newsletter Pages" window
asking me what kind of Page I want to insert. I have the options of selecting
story, order form calender, etc and each option comes up with a different
layout for the page. I can tell they are custom because each page has
information specific to this company. My question is how to I modify (edit)
these pages? They seem to be templates but only for the one page and not the
whole document. I thought at first they were master pages, but the master
pages are blank. Can anyone help? What are these page options called? How can
I edit them?

Thanks
Dave
0
B1 (229)

Dave B <Dave B@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
> I can tell they
> are custom because each page has information specific to this
> company. My question is how to I modify (edit) these pages? They seem
> to be templates but only for the one page and not the whole document.

The page designs are hard-wired into the program, and are not customisable.
The information included is pulled from your Personal Information set.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6344)

Publishing to the web through Publisher

Multiple Pivot Tables with single Page Field
I've got two pivot tables on a sheet, one showing the selected week' totals, and the other showing the month's totals. I want to link thes two tables to update automatically--if someone selects the week o 4/24/2005, then I want the other table to automatically select Apri 2005. What's the trick to doing this? thanks! Crai -- cscribne ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cscribner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2366 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37409 You ...

help #31
Can anyone tell me if their is an automatic reply in Outlook express while i'm gone on holidays ...

publisher #74

M2005 Small Business
Can anyone else get this to work? I go through the steps of creating an invoice template and save it. But every time I return, my template is not in the list. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/#Business (2nd item) for some instructions on making it work. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially if it's a...

Help on synchroning contacts from CRM to Outlook, please!
When I clicked go offline button in MS Outlook laptop version, it started to syncronize the data from CRM. But I always got an error message: "An unknown error occurred while syncronizing data to Outlook, Value does not fall within the expected range" , although in Option...Synchronization...Contacts UNCHECKED. In TASKS tab, at the end it says synchronizing 133 contacts to Outlook CANCELLED. Can anybody suggest what the problem is and how to fix it? Sorry. I forgot to say that it is MS outlook 2003, CRM 3.0 on server and client. "Cindy" wrote: > When I clicked...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Help Need
Hi Dear afshin, I am abid ali , I have findout your emial id form microsoft support , dear I am new user can you give me source code for RMS or technical documents that i may find useful. -- Abid Ali Oracle Developer Vb6 Desktop Application Developer tomianabidpk@yahoo.com oracledeveloper@styloshoes.com.pk +923434726428 ...

Sending Publisher Files

Publisher 2000 #23

Publisher 2003

Customize Investment Summary on 'My Money' Home Page?
Okay, so I've got a lot of stocks, mutual funds, etc., that I don't own anymore. Can anyone shed any light on how I would clear that clutter out of the Investment Summary on 'My Money' home page? Denise ...

Formula help #56
Hi Folks, Thanks for being here. I'm just learning Excel 2007 and hope someone here can give me a formula that will solve my problem.. A1 = $12445.54 (Input value) B1 = $4978.22 (result of simple formula =sum(C1*D1)) Problem: Do not want B1 to calculate beyond the value in A1 regardless of values in C1 or D1. Can anyone steer me in the right direction ? TIA MamaBee In article <4c8e58d5$0$11813$9a566e8b@news.aliant.net>, MamaBee@ns.sympatico.ca says... > > Hi Folks, > Thanks for being here. > I'm just learning Excel 2007 and hope someone here can give me ...

upgrade publisher

axis label multi line help
hello how do you create multi line axis labeling. I have a bar graph with text angled at 45 degrees under each bar. I would like to set the text so that it is displayed on 2 lines. I tried entering a carraige return (ALT ENTER) in the reference cell but it didnt work. sincerely, sp Hi SP have a look at http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Staggered.html HTH Frank SP wrote: > hello > how do you create multi line axis labeling. > > I have a bar graph with text angled at 45 degrees under each bar. > I would like to set the text so that it is displayed on 2 lines. > I tri...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Help! cleaning out inbox and saved emails
I have created in the past two years files in my inbox but want to delete them as they are taking up too much space. How do I transfer these email from my inbox file to a file(s) in Microsoft word. The only way I have found to date is to (Save AS) save each one individually to a word file but this is way too time consumming. Help please. Thanks so much BB Do they have to be in Word? You can create a folder on the Desktop and just drag the messages into it. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "BB" <BB@discussions.micr...

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

How do I download readable templates from microsoft online
I am trying to download an Excel scheduling spreadsheet from Microsoft Online, the encoding is wrong and I can't get a readable version, What am I doing wrong? Provide the URL and/or description/name and I will try to download and see what happens. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:10:31 -0800, "echopig" <echopig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to download an Excel scheduling spreadsheet from Microsoft >Online, the encoding is wrong and I can't get a readable version, What am I >doing wrong? ...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...

convert Publisher document to Word
I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them to a Word document so I and type a different name on each tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it only saves the text, not the formatting. Help! Hi Paula (pkrantz@thediscoveryalliance.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them || to a Word document so I and type a different name on each || tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried || saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it...