Publisher Question #5

How can you select the toolbars that appear on your workspace
0
Isbell (1)

Isbell wrote:
> How can you select the toolbars
> that appear on your workspace
============================
Not sure what you mean by "select".
If you're asking how to toggle them
on or off...just right click and check or
uncheck the one you're interested in.

Also you can access the settings at...
View / Toolbars.

--

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)

Visible Question
Trying to make my list box visible if there is data in my text box, List box set to No/Visible If tbClient(Text Box) has data in it then lstClients.Visible = True -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3 "Bob Vance" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:%235jKFAktKHA.4796@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Trying to make my list box visible if there is data in my text box, List > box set to No/Visible > If tbClient(Text Box) has data in it then lstClients.Visibl...

newbie question OUTLOOK2003?
Hi, I just installed office 2003, and my Question is regard to outlook2003: When i double clike OUTLOOK2003 for the first time, An error msg appears and says 'Your microsoft exchange server is unavailable', with 3 options - retry; work offline;cancel. Obviously retry didn't work; and when i click WORK OFFLINE it says: 'Unable to open your default -email folder. Your profile is not configured'. with 1option - 'OK'. After click OK it just exit out the programe completely. I was expecting it to pop up a profile setting window or something? So it seems i need to se...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

Publisher 2000 #23

Expanding Organisation and Exchange Questions
Hi there Current environment is a Single Windows 2003 Functional Level Forest with 2 Domains; a Forest Root (Schema Admin) and a Child Production Domain (Used for user accounts, resources etc.). Exchange 2003 is used for a number of mail domains and the server resides within the production domain. Due to potential expanision of the company there is a requirement for a separate company that although allowed to share IT resources must appear independant e.g. for e-mail purposes they will be another e-mail domain and their e-mail global address list must not include the users from the si...

Publisher 2003

Mobile Sync question
Hi Could someone explain to me how exactly does CRM handle synchronisation between mobile and the server? For example, if a sales person syncs their data onto mobile then goes offsite. While he is offsite he modifies the data. In the meantime someone that is in the office connected to the network modifies the same data. When the sales person syncs to the network, my questions: 1) Which data is kept? Does CRM check which one is the latest data and that one is kept or does it replace whatever is in the system with data from the mobile? 2) Does SFO syncs work the same way? Thank ...

How long until 5:00?
Copy and paste the following into an Excel cell. =INT((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NOW())*24)&" "&IF(INT((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NOW())*24)=1,"hour","hours")&" "&INT((((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NOW())*24)-(INT((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NOW())*24)))*60)&" "&IF(INT((((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NOW())*24)-(INT((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NOW())*24)))*60)=1,"minute","minutes")&" "&INT(((((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NOW())*24)-(INT((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NOW())*24)))*60-INT((((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NOW())*24)-(INT((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NO...

Question about reports!
I customized my Spending By Category report so that it reflects ONLY one of my bank and credit card accounts I have in my MS Money. So now when I go to reports and choose Spending by Category everything works the way I want it to, but when I click on Home - My Money and see the Spending By Category report there, it reflects ALL my accounts for some reason. What can I do to fix that? Thank you! In microsoft.public.money, sergei_vlad wrote: >I customized my Spending By Category report so that it reflects ONLY one of >my bank and credit card accounts I have in my MS Money. So now w...

upgrade publisher

Question about SetCurSel()
Hi, I have a combo box control specified with the drop down (not drop list) style. The list box portion of the control is populated with data from a recordset to allow the user to select from a list of pre-loaded items. Or they may choose to type in a new entry. As the user enters data into the edit box portion of the control, the program checks after each keystroke to see if the entry data matches anything currently in the list. If it does, the drop down list appears and the list item closely or exactly matching the data that has been entered is selected and appears in the edit ...

Exchange 2010 CALs question
In terms of migrating to Windows Server 2008, we must use device Server/RDS CALs. When we install Exchange Server 2010, must we use device CALs or can we work with user CALs instead?? On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 05:46:40 -0800 (PST), tom12010 <tlyczko@gmail.com> wrote: >In terms of migrating to Windows Server 2008, we must use device >Server/RDS CALs. > >When we install Exchange Server 2010, must we use device CALs or can >we work with user CALs instead?? Exchange and Windows CALs are unrelated. There are two types of Exchange CALs - standard & Enterprise. T...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

can we export a list of accts forwarding their mail in exchange 5.5?

Noob Question CString to Float conversion
Hey guys - I am having difficulty in converting a CString to a float value to allow me to do calculations with it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. try atof() "Rik Irving" <indigoed@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:bpqv0g$qv8$1@titan.btinternet.com... > Hey guys - I am having difficulty in converting a CString to a float value > to allow me to do calculations with it. > > Any help would be appreciated. > > Thanks. > > Rik Irving wrote: > Hey guys - I am having difficulty in converting a CString to a float value > to allow me to ...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...

convert Publisher document to Word
I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them to a Word document so I and type a different name on each tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it only saves the text, not the formatting. Help! Hi Paula (pkrantz@thediscoveryalliance.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them || to a Word document so I and type a different name on each || tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried || saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it...