Publisher/Outlook email newsletter not sending to list

I created an email newsletter from a Publisher email newsletter template. I
use Outlook as my mail.

I need to send it to a group, so I clicked on the "Send this page as a
Message" button within Publisher, which enabiles sending as an email. From
there I put myself in the "To" field, and because I wanted a blind list, I
pasted a list of the recipients copied from an Outlook Contacts Category in
the BCC field (there are 86 email addresses on the list) and clicked send.

I received my copy, but it doesn't look like anyone else did. I seeded
myself in the BCC field as well, but I only rec'd the copy I sent to myself
as "TO".

How can I get this email to go through? I have tried several times, same
problem each time.

Why doesn't Outlook let you know that the mail didn't go through???

Thanks.
0
ellenq (1)

I would suggest asking some of your recipients if they got it. Check your
Sent mail - is it there? Check your email addresses for errors. If
everything there seems to be okay, call your ISP. There may be something on
their end.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"ellenq" <ellenq@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I created an email newsletter from a Publisher email newsletter template. I
> use Outlook as my mail.
>
> I need to send it to a group, so I clicked on the "Send this page as a
> Message" button within Publisher, which enabiles sending as an email. From
> there I put myself in the "To" field, and because I wanted a blind list, I
> pasted a list of the recipients copied from an Outlook Contacts Category
> in
> the BCC field (there are 86 email addresses on the list) and clicked send.
>
> I received my copy, but it doesn't look like anyone else did. I seeded
> myself in the BCC field as well, but I only rec'd the copy I sent to
> myself
> as "TO".
>
> How can I get this email to go through? I have tried several times, same
> problem each time.
>
> Why doesn't Outlook let you know that the mail didn't go through???
>
> Thanks.

0
jl_paules (2767)

Outlook 2003 and Groupwise
Anybody have any idea on how to get Outlook 2003 to quit hanging/ not responding when using a Novell Groupwise Transport Provider ie groupwise 6.5. It pretty much hangs everytime. I have set up the Novell Default Profile etc reinstalled outlook and Groupwise multiple times. Please Help... Thanks I see you have not had any replies, I am having the same problem. Both GroupWise 6.5 and Outlook 2003 are screwed up. I'm waiting for a patch from Novell or Microsoft because it seems like a conflict in the messaging subsystem that I am not able to resolve. In the mean time I'm usin...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

outlook express as default mail handler
My office uses Outlook Express for email. I could switch to Outlook. Here's the problem: I can't get Outlook Express to become the default so my PDA will pick up the email. Tried Tools, Options, etc. Click on default and then click ok and then it goes right back to not being the default. I don't understand why. I'd rather keep using Outlook Express. If I give up on OE and try for Outlook and try importing the mail info/addresses from OE, I get an error message which says it's creating an Outlook.exe error log and drops out of the import. I can't find the log....

Outlook Attachment problem
Hi, I have windows 2000 exchange server with service pack 3 and with all the hotfixes, some of our clients complaigning that thes attachments are corrupted when they receive emails from us , it works perfect some times and some times we need to resend the email to them which is very irritating to client and our users, Please suggest Any AV/Content Filtering/Gateways between your mail system and the external world? I would look there if its indeed happening on your end. On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:23:02 -0800, "Deeps" <Deeps@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >...

publisher #74

Cannot read attatchments to emails
Email attatchments in pdf are encripted. I have Adobe reader 9.3.1. Widows 7. "graham tm" <graham tm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CFE2D37F-4E1E-41D3-A2D6-0D38CF8F2ADA@microsoft.com... > Email attatchments in pdf are encripted. I have Adobe reader 9.3.1. Widows > 7. I highy doubt they're encrypted. What makes you believe they are? I think, instead, that you see the MIME *encoding* of the attachment because something is preventing Outlook from seeing the message data correctly so that it can decode it properly into the original. ...

Can not receive email #2
Thanks for reply. Actually my mail server is for internal test, so I set up internal DNS server for it. The client is using the DNS server. From the client, I can telnet the mail server for port 25 and 110. Client can send email out but can not receive email. Thanks for help! Lisa >-----Original Message----- >try to force a connection and see if the queue clears. >"Administrator" <administrator@norepliesplease.com> wrote in message >news:OSRqrb5qEHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... >> Lisa, >> >> Go to http://AboutMyDNS.com and run their quick...

Outlook does screwy things when moving some messages to different folders
This is Outlook 2000, but I believe the problem is common to all versions of Outlook. When ever I select a single e-mail or a group of e-mails and then try to move them to a different folder, I've got a 50-50 chance that instead of moving them, outlook will open a new e-mail composition window and throw the message(s) being moved into the new message as an attachment. At that point, the messages are basically lost, because I can't undo that action. If I simply try to close the new message composition window, outlook won't return the attached messages back to where they came from...

Help on synchroning contacts from CRM to Outlook, please!
When I clicked go offline button in MS Outlook laptop version, it started to syncronize the data from CRM. But I always got an error message: "An unknown error occurred while syncronizing data to Outlook, Value does not fall within the expected range" , although in Option...Synchronization...Contacts UNCHECKED. In TASKS tab, at the end it says synchronizing 133 contacts to Outlook CANCELLED. Can anybody suggest what the problem is and how to fix it? Sorry. I forgot to say that it is MS outlook 2003, CRM 3.0 on server and client. "Cindy" wrote: > When I clicked...

Outlook 2003 does not "remember' previous email addresses when you type in their first name
Gurus, Using Outlook 2003. I thought Outlook 2003 "remembered" previous email addresses you typed? With people I've emailed before, I'll type their first name and Outlook pops up their address. However, my supervisor also running Outlook 2003 has to manually bring up the address book or type the last name for which Outlook will pop up the correct suggestion(s). He has enabled the following: Tools - Options - Email Options - Advanced Email Options - Suggest names while completing To, Cc, and Bcc fields My supervisor tested this. When he unchecks that box, the automa...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Outlook for Office 2000
Need Help Badly! Have experienced a denied access to my outlook. cannot delete messages from any folder. message as follows: C:\Windows\Local Settings\application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst. could not be accessed.Access denied. have removed program and restored. have tried exporting - not working. help help help How big is the .PST file? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:54aa01c3e52b$44249b30$a001280a@phx.gbl, pd wrote: > Need Hel...

Outlook client for CRM 4.0 error starting up
Hello, I have the following problem when I startup the outlook client. I get error : Symptom 4 When you start the Microsoft Dynamics CRM client for Outlook, you receive the following error message: An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality, try restarting Outlook. Additionally, Error event 80072f19 is referenced in the Application log: Event: 16941 A problem occurred initializing the initialization progress toolbar. Restart Microsoft CRM and try again. HR=0x80072f19. Context=. Function=CAddin::HrActivateAddin. Line=322. I got this one from I microsoft document, but the solut...

Sending Publisher Files

Publisher 2000 #23

Recovering Outlook Contacts After Windows Reinstallation
Hi, I am running XP SP3 and Outlook 2007. After reinstalling XP I realized that I forgot to backup my contacts. I thought I should be looking for a ..pst file. When I recovered outlook.pst and inserted it into c:\documents and settings\userprofile\local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook and then opened outlook, I got a message saying that the .pst file is not a personal folders file. Please help. Thank you. Why are you reposting the same question instead of reading the reply to your earlier post? Do you need help using newsgroups? -- Russ Valentine "a...

outlook blocks access to my attachments! WHY
does anyone get this stupid microsoft msg: oe removed access to the following unsafe attachments in mail This was in outlook express. I have attachments and they are greyed out and unable to be opened! WHY is that? HOW can i fix it and override microsoft's idiocy? Thanks, Vern VJL33615@yahoo.com Next time, post this in an Outlook Express group - this is not one of them. Having said that, tools->options->security. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail ...

Microsoft CRM for Outlook
I have installed Microsoft CRM for Outlook on my computer. It worked for a little bit. Now every time I restart Outlook it crashes Outlook and disables Microsoft CRM for Outlook. I have to reopen Outlook and re-enable CRM for Outlook in order for it to work again. Do you know why this is happening? How is CRM for Outlook disabled/enabled (i.e. where are you going to "enable" the SFO client)? -- Brandon IT Director Presentations Direct - Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.com "Brie" <Brie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Outlook 2002
This just started today. Outlook opens ok to the Outlook Today view and does a send / receive (I'm on DSL). When I click on a shortcut to any folder, i.e. Inbox, I get a quick view of that folder but then a page displays that says "Search results for "outlook:Inbox" Sorry, your keywords did not match any results. Please try again. On the address line it shows "http://www.jraun.com/search.php? search=outlook:Inbox" Any ideas If you click the folder names in the Folder List instead of the Outlook Bar, do the folders open successfully? -- Jocelyn ...

Emails 02-08-06
Has anyone seen emails being marked as read in Outlook when they are being tracked in CRM. This is before the user has had a chance to open up the item. Regards I've never seen this happen, but if you are seeing this occur I'd be very interested in knowing about it. If you could provide additional information, that would be very helpful. Jason -- -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "PeteC" <PeteC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22CE994C-B762-4CAF-854E-951CE6E2916A@microsoft.com... > Has...

Publisher 2003

Outlook constantly prompts for Network Password
This is starting to drive me insane. I have just connected to ADSL and whenever MS Outlook is open, it prompts me to 'enter network password'. If I put the password in, check the 'save password' box, and click ok, the prompt comes up again immediately. If I cancel it, it takes, oh, 5 seconds to reappear. What can I do? I do hope there's a simple answer: haven't been able to find it yet. Thanks, Sophia ...