Publisher Mail merge #2

Trying to inport a file from Excel2000 into Publisher(
2000) for a mail merge. Once I choose the correct file it
keeps telling me that the named range is invalid. What
does this mean and how do I name it?
0
jquinn (2)

If you told us what version of Windows you were using it would have been a
great help.

Do a SAVE AS in Excel to CSV (Comma Separated Values) and use that file to
merge with Publisher.

Also go to www.microsoft.com/data and update your MDAC components

donotknock (1942)
9/27/2003 8:31:58 AM
If you told us what version of Windows you were using it would have been a
great help.

Do a SAVE AS in Excel to CSV (Comma Separated Values) and use that file to
merge with Publisher.

Also go to www.microsoft.com/data and update your MDAC components

donotknock (1942)

updated junk mail filters for ms outlook
Is there an improved junk mail filter and if so where can i go to download ...

Combine or Merge Issue
Greetings: First, I have machines with both Office 2000 and 2003, so I have both available if that matters. Now, the issue: Our company accountant generates a sheet every two weeks with 401(k) figures...what the employee contributed, what the employer contributed, etc. Each sheet is exactly the same as far as what data goes where, but the amounts sometimes change from pay period to pay period. So, at the end of the year, she has 26 sheets. Is there a way to create a 27th sheet and combine all the data from the first 26? For example, if in A3 we have a dollar amount that represents what E...

send to recipient mail as attachment
when I try to send an open word file by selecting send to recipient as attachment it simply opens up outlook with the mentioned document in attachment when a perticular user tries to do this she gets an error message bottom line is that this functionality only works for some people and it will never work for others where can I find info on how to solve this by changing settings in office or in the registry or whatever I have already googled and only found pointers to mapi errors telling me absolutely nothing new they all state that this is happening because outlook or outlook express...

Can't recieve e-mail or visit our own web site
Outlook is not able to send or recieve any e-mail from our web address. It says it can't find the host server. What is strange is that I can browse the web anywhere but our own website. However, other computers have no problem visiting our website so I know it's this particular computer. It acts as though our web address has somehow been blocked so that I cannot visit it through internet explorer or recieve any e-mail through outlook. SpamBay (?) was installed on Outlook not too long ago, but I haven't been able to locate a problem there...any ideas? vms wrote: > Outloo...

How do I transfer all Windows Live Mail & file to my new XP machin
On the old WinXP machine, WLM runs well with familiar folders, accounts, messages, and contacts. I don't want to have to set up the folders and accounts and "export" and "import". How do i transfer all of this to my new WinXP machine? ...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

outlook express as default mail handler
My office uses Outlook Express for email. I could switch to Outlook. Here's the problem: I can't get Outlook Express to become the default so my PDA will pick up the email. Tried Tools, Options, etc. Click on default and then click ok and then it goes right back to not being the default. I don't understand why. I'd rather keep using Outlook Express. If I give up on OE and try for Outlook and try importing the mail info/addresses from OE, I get an error message which says it's creating an Outlook.exe error log and drops out of the import. I can't find the log....

enter text 2 cells same time 2 different sheets
I want to enter text in cell in sheet 1 and have it appear in a cell on sheet 2 also Select both sheets, using Shift and left-click on the sheet tabs.............then select a cell and type away........the values will appear in the same cells on both sheets Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "jack" <crabber1@ comcast .net> wrote in message news:700AD143-4B2D-4523-8849-79D5FA132392@microsoft.com... > I want to enter text in cell in sheet 1 and have it appear in a cell on sheet 2 also Jack, If it's the same cell (same address) in the two sheets, you can select both sheet...

Can not receive email #2
Thanks for reply. Actually my mail server is for internal test, so I set up internal DNS server for it. The client is using the DNS server. From the client, I can telnet the mail server for port 25 and 110. Client can send email out but can not receive email. Thanks for help! Lisa >-----Original Message----- >try to force a connection and see if the queue clears. >"Administrator" <administrator@norepliesplease.com> wrote in message >news:OSRqrb5qEHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... >> Lisa, >> >> Go to http://AboutMyDNS.com and run their quick...

publisher #74

M2005 Small Business
Can anyone else get this to work? I go through the steps of creating an invoice template and save it. But every time I return, my template is not in the list. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/#Business (2nd item) for some instructions on making it work. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially if it's a...

2 issues : Import and Explorer
2 seperate issues: 1. When I try to do a Settings : Customization : Import Customizations on the Rapid Selling System, the import just hangs. It gets about 5 bars on the progress bar, but just sits there. It never imports the customization. Any suggestions? Nothing in the Event Log. 2. When I try to access CRM from the server it's installed on, I and I type the URL http://localhost:5555, it opens the page for a brief sec then closes. I know that it normally opens another window at that time, but that window isn't opening. Any suggestions on either of these? Solved my o...

Junk Mail
I read the following recently. Does this change also effect the order of processing for Junk Mail and Out of Office replies. Do Out of Office replies NOT fire for junk mail? SP1 changes how the Junk Email filter works. Previously, Rules processed messages ahead of the Junk email filter and only messages not handled by rules were processed by the spam filter. SP1 runs the junk filter on all messages before processing the messages using the Rules Wizard. While this is a good thing for people who use multiple accounts and moves messages to different folders, it may require users to add mo...

Merging Domains?
We are merging with another company, and I need some steps on how to make this happen, email wise: someone@DomainA.com (my domain) someone@DomainB.com (merging company) Both currently exist, as seperate companies. I have set up new accounts on my exch 2003 server for DomainA.com. I need to get them on my exchange server (DomainA). Can I add their domain address to be allowed to have emails delivered to their new alias' on my company server? Is there a way to have their MX record and DNS of DomainB.com, be accepted into my current exchange 2003 server? I will slowly fas...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

Publisher 2000 #23

Publisher 2003

How do you check your office e-mail when out of the office?
How do I check my e-mail when out of the office? more detail on your setup would be required to answer that. "Office e-mail question" <Office e-mail question@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33B202BC-03CF-4CBF-93DC-A27639BA06A9@microsoft.com... > How do I check my e-mail when out of the office? If your office uses an Exchange server, then ask the mail admin if they have enabled Outlook Web Access, which allows you to view the contents of your Exchange mailbox via a web browser. He or she may also be able to set you up with a VPN, if your company uses...

upgrade publisher

electronic document delivery for purchasing #2
it seems mad to me to that MSBS have done half the job by doing electronic Doc Delivery for sales only. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c97b6ab7-2c48-431a...

Microsoft Publisher ?