Publisher insert picture help

Hi, I'm sure this is a very basic question, but when I insert a jpeg, it
appears black and I can't get the image to appear.  There must be something
basic I am forgetting. Please help! Thanks.
0
H (152)

Lori H wrote:
> Hi, I'm sure this is a very basic question, but when I insert a jpeg,
> it appears black and I can't get the image to appear.  There must be
> something basic I am forgetting. Please help! Thanks.
=================================
Maybe you need to update your video driver.

Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/
lines when editing my publication?
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs
(Read the third FAQ)

--

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)
7/3/2007 4:53:56 AM
Just a newbie but in PPT I think at one time I saved as a PNG and it worked.
I haven't tried since. If this doesn't work then someone more savvy than me
will no doubt respond with correct answer. No harm to give it a try.

MoMo (Maureen)

"John Inzer" <oobie@doobie.xyz> wrote in message
> Lori H wrote:
>> Hi, I'm sure this is a very basic question, but when I insert a jpeg,
>> it appears black and I can't get the image to appear.  There must be
>> something basic I am forgetting. Please help! Thanks.
> =================================
> Maybe you need to update your video driver.
>
> Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/
> lines when editing my publication?
> http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs
> (Read the third FAQ)
>
> --
>
>       John Inzer
>    MS Picture It! -
> Digital Image MVP
>
>      Digital Image
> Highlights and FAQs
> http://tinyurl.com/aczzp
>
>            Notice
> This is not tech support
>      I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk

0
MoMo (59)

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

help #31
Can anyone tell me if their is an automatic reply in Outlook express while i'm gone on holidays ...

Help on synchroning contacts from CRM to Outlook, please!
When I clicked go offline button in MS Outlook laptop version, it started to syncronize the data from CRM. But I always got an error message: "An unknown error occurred while syncronizing data to Outlook, Value does not fall within the expected range" , although in Option...Synchronization...Contacts UNCHECKED. In TASKS tab, at the end it says synchronizing 133 contacts to Outlook CANCELLED. Can anybody suggest what the problem is and how to fix it? Sorry. I forgot to say that it is MS outlook 2003, CRM 3.0 on server and client. "Cindy" wrote: > When I clicked...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

Help Need
Hi Dear afshin, I am abid ali , I have findout your emial id form microsoft support , dear I am new user can you give me source code for RMS or technical documents that i may find useful. -- Abid Ali Oracle Developer Vb6 Desktop Application Developer tomianabidpk@yahoo.com oracledeveloper@styloshoes.com.pk +923434726428 ...

Publisher 2000 #23

Publisher 2003

Formula help #56
Hi Folks, Thanks for being here. I'm just learning Excel 2007 and hope someone here can give me a formula that will solve my problem.. A1 = $12445.54 (Input value) B1 = $4978.22 (result of simple formula =sum(C1*D1)) Problem: Do not want B1 to calculate beyond the value in A1 regardless of values in C1 or D1. Can anyone steer me in the right direction ? TIA MamaBee In article <4c8e58d5$0$11813$9a566e8b@news.aliant.net>, MamaBee@ns.sympatico.ca says... > > Hi Folks, > Thanks for being here. > I'm just learning Excel 2007 and hope someone here can give me ...

upgrade publisher

Insert and propagate Rows
Could someone kindly offer a solution/vbscript to copy and populate rows of data (adjusting the text string in Column A as part of the process) as illustrated below. The top section is an example of the source data containing batch numbers with associated data in adjacent columns The batch numbers in Column A will always be in this format/length The second part of the string in column A dictates the range of individual 2 digit suffixes that the batch number / row of data pertains to Hopefully the intention can be seen in the illustration below Batch Ref Test1 Test2 Tes...

General Help
Hey, with the world cup draw just gone, i was trying to make a sprea sheet, one page tables, 2nd page results, and all u do is fill in th reults, and then it fills in the table automatic, i managed to do th formula's for, GF (simple, 3 cells added) GA (3 cells added again) an GD (= GF - GA) but i don't know how to do, Games Won, Games Drawn, Games Lost, Points, and for Games played i did, a 1, or 0 next to each fixture, (so i jus add a 1 when the game has been played - add all that team's together get games played) [is there another way for that one??] any help? -- M4dSk1ll --...

axis label multi line help
hello how do you create multi line axis labeling. I have a bar graph with text angled at 45 degrees under each bar. I would like to set the text so that it is displayed on 2 lines. I tried entering a carraige return (ALT ENTER) in the reference cell but it didnt work. sincerely, sp Hi SP have a look at http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Staggered.html HTH Frank SP wrote: > hello > how do you create multi line axis labeling. > > I have a bar graph with text angled at 45 degrees under each bar. > I would like to set the text so that it is displayed on 2 lines. > I tri...

Help! cleaning out inbox and saved emails
I have created in the past two years files in my inbox but want to delete them as they are taking up too much space. How do I transfer these email from my inbox file to a file(s) in Microsoft word. The only way I have found to date is to (Save AS) save each one individually to a word file but this is way too time consumming. Help please. Thanks so much BB Do they have to be in Word? You can create a folder on the Desktop and just drag the messages into it. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "BB" <BB@discussions.micr...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...

Corrupt money data file
I've posted this on the Money UK site but with no reaction ; I wonder if I can reach a larger audience on here - I'm desperate to sort this out, thanks. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- On running Money, I received a message "Money has encountered a problem and needs to close" - no indication of what the problem was. I couldn't get past the splach screen I found article 836197 in the knowledge base which seems to covers this ; did what it advised, even to the extent of doing an uninstall and re-install, but ...

Macro Problem..... need help !
hai, i need help How to do the macro that can 1st check the right(same) name between tw excel, than pull out the data -- Irmann Jim Cone has a fine commercial Add-in program that wil manage "duplicates" very nicely.....take a lookk it may be just what you want....it's at http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware/ Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Irmann" wrote: > > hai, i need help > > How to do the macro that can 1st check the right(same) name between two > excel, than pull out the data ? > > > > > -- > Irmann &...

Transparncy/ featheringing/ blending of picture edges
Could anyone advise how I can make the edges of inserted photos, using Publisher 2003, transparent/ or blend into background Hlp would be appreciated as I could do this when using Picture It Robrt Robert Schulte wrote: > Could anyone advise how I can make the edges of inserted photos, using > Publisher 2003, transparent/ or blend into background > Hlp would be appreciated as I could do this when using Picture It > Robrt ========================================== Picture It! was image editing software...Publisher is not. If you no longer have Picture It!...you could download the...