Publisher for MAC

I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK
PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008
for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we
mac afficianado's?
--
If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it
your assuming.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=68137ce8-d759-4390-8e24-1abc2f810f88&dg=microsoft.public.publisher
0
Singz4J (1)

Publisher was never developed for the Mac. Sorry about that. Maybe you can run
it virtually.
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.mspx?pid=Mactopia_VPC&fid=E8AED6BF-7D87-4254-AE72-05E14DBDD786
--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Singz4J" <Singz4J@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK
> PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008
> for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we
> mac afficianado's?
> --
> If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it
> your assuming.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=68137ce8-d759-4390-8e24-1abc2f810f88&dg=microsoft.public.publisher

0
mary-sauer (6480)
8/5/2008 9:38:29 AM
Singz4J wrote:
> I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK
> PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008
> for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we
> mac afficianado's?

Almost certainly never. I suggest installing Parallels; that way you'll
be able to have Publisher on your Dock.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

Publisher 2000 #23

Publisher 2003

upgrade publisher

Problems Installing Mac Office 2008 Home/Student Over Mac Office 2008 Trial
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Tried to install Mac Office 2008 Home/Student over an expired Mac Office 2008 Trial and ran into problems, when the application downloaded and tried to install Office 2008 12.2.0. MS Mac Support indicated that I needed to reinstall Snow Leopard. Thought that this was a bizarre solution. Has anyone else ran into this problem? Does anyone have a workaround that they can recommend? Appreciate any and all prompt responses. Many Thanks. ...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...

convert Publisher document to Word
I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them to a Word document so I and type a different name on each tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it only saves the text, not the formatting. Help! Hi Paula (pkrantz@thediscoveryalliance.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them || to a Word document so I and type a different name on each || tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried || saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it...

How do I get upgarde for publisher 98 to 2000 ?
I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do then . aknz2004 wrote: >I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in > office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now > microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do > then . ======================================= If you want Publisher 2000, you'll have to purchase a copy of the program. You cannot upgrade Pub98 to Pub2000...they are two separate programs. -- John Inzer return e-mail...

Publisher 2000 Publish error
Hi, I'm working with someone using Publisher 2000 who has added an FTP site and over a dial up connection tries to publish. He proceeds and then gets an error as transfer seems to be attempted: "Publisher could not save the file to the web. Please check URL or network address." He is saving as a web page and then trying to upload with appropriate credentials. I've asked that anti-virus (McAfee) and win XP firewall be off as well as a web accelerator but the error persists. I've Googled the error and have found scant information. Any help is appreciated. Try the fo...

2003 publisher w/XP and 2007 publisher w/Vista
I have numerous publisher files in XP that I'm emailing to have opened in Vista. Although the file can be opened the text is scrambled. Any ideas? Were the files created with standard fonts? Maybe your recipient doesn't have the font you used on their computer. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "JULIEW" <JULIEW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3CE85845-A3C2-4A00-80D7-81E27126C8B5@microsoft.com... >I have numerous publisher files in XP that I'm emailing to have opened in > Vista. Although the file can be opened the text is scrambled. ...

Publisher/Adobe PDF
How do I convert a document made in Publisher to an Adobe PDF? Coni Crone <Coni Crone@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How do I convert a document made in Publisher to an Adobe PDF? For an Adobe PDF, you'll need an Adobe Product. Namely, Adobe Acrobat. With v7 and later, simply click the button on the Adobe PDF Toolbar. In older versions, you'll have to select File > Print and select the Adobe PDF or Acrobat Distiller printer. For a generic PDF readable by Adobe Reader, there are any number of cheap and/or free applications you can use...

Need to Load Publisher
I have Publisher 98 CD and lost the jewel case that had the CD Key Value. I have anew computer and just needs the functionality of Publisher 98. How can I get the 11-disgit key value? I have a valid product ID when I loded the software on the old computer Help?? MIke http://www.phroogle.com/index.php?str=p&st=4520 -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www.kvalheim.org This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Mike" <mbenya@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:027d01c3c...

Publisher locks up
Publisher locks up, not responding when I try to change out a picture from the hard drive in a publication. Or try to change locations of a picture on the hard drive to incert into a publisher file Read the 4th FAQ here http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "tombochilicombo" <tombochilicombo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C4F0B2A-ACAA-40E6-9EA4-3B193D74CAB6@microsoft.com... > Publisher locks up, not responding when I try to change out a picture from > the hard drive in a publication. O...

Any tricks for Mail and Catalogue Merge in Publisher?
I already prepared my brochure, created my address list but the mail merge wizard is not available to me. Can't figure out what is wrong. This addresses Publisher 2002, maybe your issue too? PUB2002: Mail Merge Feature Is Unavailable http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;286203 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jmartin99" <jmartin99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53E34C16-AEB4-4D04-B8E3-DB87E3362632@microsoft.com... >I already prepared my brochure, created m...

Publisher 98 to Publisher 2000
Hi I have been given a Publisher 98 file that will not open in Publisher 2000. Is there any way to open this???? -- Sonia Should open... . If you have Norton, disable "script blocking", in Norton options, misc., clear "enable Office Plug-in". If you have any other anti-virus software, disable it long enough to open the file. If none of this works, send me the file and I will convert it to 2000 gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Sonia" <Sonia@discu...

Publisher 2000 Install
I am trying to install publisher and I get a error stating Can not write to a windows protected file. I am running this on an XP pc, could this have something to do with it? OFF2000: Error Message: Error 1932 Windows Installer Service Could Not Update the Protected Windows File http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;299606&Product=Off2kset -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Kathie" <kathiefel@msn.com> wrote in message news:8733B592-5C...