publisher document to pdf format without horizontal lines

I created a map with text boxes, and pictures and use Print to pdf to create
an unalterable map for general users.  However, when I do this there are
multiple orizontal grey lines  on the pdf output.  How do I save a publisher
document as a pdf document without these lines?
0
Amanda (82)

Are you printing to Acrobat or some other PDF printer?

If you print your publication to a regular printer, does the output have the
lines?

Can you send the file to me? I will test your file to see if I get the same
result.

mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Amanda" <amanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I created a map with text boxes, and pictures and use Print to pdf to create
> an unalterable map for general users.  However, when I do this there are
> multiple orizontal grey lines  on the pdf output.  How do I save a publisher
> document as a pdf document without these lines?

0
mary-sauer (6480)
1/27/2007 8:27:53 PM
"Amanda" <amanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I created a map with text boxes, and pictures and use Print to pdf to
> create an unalterable map for general users.  However, when I do
> this there are multiple orizontal grey lines  on the pdf output.  How
> do I save a publisher document as a pdf document without these lines?

Try a different PDF driver. Here's a good one:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

MoMo

0
MoMo (59)

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

MS Word won't let me keep two documents open simultaneously
All of a sudden, I can no longer have more than one word document open simultaneously. Can anyone tell me how to re-engage this capability? Thank you, thank you, thank you! (in advance) From the Tools menu, click on Options and then go to the View tab and change the setting for the "Windows in Taskbar" item under the "Show" section of the dialog. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Ja...

Conditional Formatting Excel 2003
Need for conditional formatting to be TRUE if a cell is equal to any of several cells. Trying to use conditional formatting formula in cell A20: =IF(G20=J$8:J $12,TRUE,FALSE) so as to have the condition (color condition for A20) to be true. G20 contains the letter "E," and J8 through J12 contain C-, D+, D, D- and E. This does not work The condition works fine for single cell comparatives as follows: =IF (G20=J$12,TRUE,FALSE), where J12 contains an "E" and G20 likewise contains an E. I tried naming the range of cells containing the letters (LowRatings) and used the foll...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

Can I load a general macro without loading an excel document?
Can I load a general excel macro without loading an excel document so that it can be used by every document that is loaded with excel? -- Neil Wills UBmatrix If you create a personal.xls file, any macro in it will automatically be loaded whenever Excel is invoke. -- Gary's Student "Neil.Wills" wrote: > > Can I load a general excel macro without loading an excel document so that > it can be used by every document that is loaded with excel? > > -- > Neil Wills > UBmatrix ...

GP2Bank Formats
Hi, we are using GP2Bank to create eft files for payment. We have noticed WBC NZ ( westpac New Zealand) has been rejecting the files created from GP (we create .txt. files not .aba) and it's still having prob's. Anyone else experienced this before? -- Great Plains Administrator - Australia. Hi you wanting to generate the file for Australian or New Zealand westpac? If for Australian bank, you need to choose the WBC Auz format. Robert "steeko" <abcrecruit@mail.com> wrote in message news:E7899456-3695-4D46-BAFD-78F64DF84978@microsoft.com... > Hi, we are using GP2B...

Publisher 2000 #23

Protect Formatting
Hi.. I have a file in which other people do some updations.. But eac time someone does something, either they change the setup of the fil which makes it appear in two pages instead of 1 etc.. How can i allo other people to access the file but restrict changes to the pag setup..?? Thanks.. Manaadiar :confused -- manaadia ----------------------------------------------------------------------- manaadiar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=446 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26416 Hi You can try protecting you...

Publisher 2003

upgrade publisher

Water Mark Line
anyone know how to insert a "water line", meaning a specific value that overlays the graph Hi not quite sure but maybe the following is what you're looking for? http://andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/straight_lines/index.html http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/DummySeries.html#AddLine -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany David wrote: > anyone know how to insert a "water line", meaning a > specific value that overlays the graph ...

Appointments: Bold Formatting
In Outlook 2007, how do I get both subject and appt time to show up on the calendar in bold formatting? Which view? If day/week/month, you need to make with calendar wide enough to show the time. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM You can access this newsgroup by visiting http://www.microsoft.com/off...

Insert and propagate Rows
Could someone kindly offer a solution/vbscript to copy and populate rows of data (adjusting the text string in Column A as part of the process) as illustrated below. The top section is an example of the source data containing batch numbers with associated data in adjacent columns The batch numbers in Column A will always be in this format/length The second part of the string in column A dictates the range of individual 2 digit suffixes that the batch number / row of data pertains to Hopefully the intention can be seen in the illustration below Batch Ref Test1 Test2 Tes...

axis label multi line help
hello how do you create multi line axis labeling. I have a bar graph with text angled at 45 degrees under each bar. I would like to set the text so that it is displayed on 2 lines. I tried entering a carraige return (ALT ENTER) in the reference cell but it didnt work. sincerely, sp Hi SP have a look at http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Staggered.html HTH Frank SP wrote: > hello > how do you create multi line axis labeling. > > I have a bar graph with text angled at 45 degrees under each bar. > I would like to set the text so that it is displayed on 2 lines. > I tri...

Trouble formatting Mail merge Number field for european format
I have to mail merge a letter using XLS as datasource that has some currency fields and the output of the currency fields should be formatted to european format (eg: 1.234.567,99) Please note that decimal separator is comma and group seperator a dot. If could not find a suitable switch. Can someone please point me to right place? O/S: Windows XP MS Office 2003 The European format would be; 1,234,567.99 and not the decimal seperator being a comma "SRV" <SRV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91B4D91E-294F-4F6B-A131-743D3171A7E2@microsoft.co...

electronic document delivery for purchasing #2
it seems mad to me to that MSBS have done half the job by doing electronic Doc Delivery for sales only. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c97b6ab7-2c48-431a...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Email mail-merged PDF
I'd like to compose a newsletter in Publisher with several mailmerged pages, including graphics, print it as a PDF file and automatically email it to the members email address. I can do it one by one but have no idea how to connect it to a mail group of all 100 members for automated mailing. Any suggestions? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from SyracuseJohn <jepilger@zhighway.net>... > I can do it one by one but have no idea how to connect it to a mail > group of all 100 members for automated mailing. You are saying that you want a pro...

Cell Formats
I want to limit the # of characters allowed in a cell to 11, regardless of what the user types in (less characters is fine). How can I do this? -- KKD Use Data Validation, and allow Text Length -> Less than or equal to -> 11. You can add information on the Error Alert tab to notify/prevent users from entering longer data. -- Paul - Paul ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Paul's Profile: 1697 View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=192385 http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz Do you want a m...

Outlook rules not working + extra line breaks problem
I've set up a few rules in Outlook 2003 but they don't automatically work when I receive new mail. If I run all the rules manually however, everything is moved and works fine. Why is this? And another problem I've been having: each time I send emails with HTML formatting, people receive them with twice as many line breaks as they should, so something like: line1 line2 line3 actually looks like: line1 line2 line3 Why is this? ...