Publisher Crashes #3

Publisher 2000 crashes when saving changes?
--
Ralph

Not on my system.

More information would be nice..

"Ralph Copclose" <RalphCopclose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Publisher 2000 crashes when saving changes?
> --
> Ralph

0
noone7937 (64)
2/22/2008 4:17:39 AM
Thanks for reply - my system is Vista business. When making more than one
change to an existing document and attempting to save - publisher closes and
gives me a message 'Publisher 2000 version 6.0 has stopped working'

The original document was produced on the same version of Publisher (2000 v
6.0) on a lap top with XP Home - hope this helps - sorry for lack of info
originally

Ralph

"LVTravel" wrote:

> Not on my system.
>
> More information would be nice..
>

> "Ralph Copclose" <RalphCopclose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Publisher 2000 crashes when saving changes?
> > --
> > Ralph

Are your drivers current? Both graphics and printer?

I can't say this article will be helpful since it isn't addressing Vista, but
give it a look anyway.

How to troubleshoot video problems in Publisher 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/212670/en-us

I have my Publisher 2000 set for Windows XP compatibility, according to
Microsoft if you set the compatibility for 98 or Millennium Edition you will get
hangs.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

> Thanks for reply - my system is Vista business. When making more than one
> change to an existing document and attempting to save - publisher closes and
> gives me a message 'Publisher 2000 version 6.0 has stopped working'
>
> The original document was produced on the same version of Publisher (2000 v
> 6.0) on a lap top with XP Home - hope this helps - sorry for lack of info
> originally
>
> Ralph
>

> "LVTravel" wrote:
>
>> Not on my system.
>>
>> More information would be nice..
>>

>> "Ralph Copclose" <RalphCopclose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Publisher 2000 crashes when saving changes?
>> > --
>> > Ralph

0
mary-sauer (6480)

crm 3.0
We put item serial numbers in the Invoice Products and print them on the Invoices. I would like to be able to view and search ALL Invoice Products to find them based on the Serial Numbers. Product Invoice [x] box is disabled in customize entity. How can I change this to enable so that the entities can easily be part of the Services menu? Our system is highly customized so I will accept any ideas or suggestions. ...

Border Art #3
I have a second question. I am using Publisher 2003 btw... If I want to use an oblong shaped border with rounded edges, will Publisher allow me to add border art to the shape? I haven't been able to get it to work. I can add border art to a square, rectangle, etc but not to a 'shape'. Is there anyway I can do this? Thanks! I don't think so. You can make it a dotted or dashed line and/or change the color but that's not quite the same. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Lorri C." <lorri.mail@verizon.net> wrote in message news:O3kjtG6QFH...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

I want to calculate 3 different % from the same cell
I am making an invoice that will figure a discount for a certain amount of sale, all from the same cell, if the subtotal is < 500 then they will get no discount, if it is > 500 they will get a 5%, and if it is > 750 they will get a 10% discount, what formula do i use?? -- cardfan057 You don't say what you want if the amount is exactly 500 or 750 but try: =A1*(1-((A1>=750)+(A1>=500))*5%) -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace@mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "cardfan057" <cardfan057@discussions.micro...

Sending Publisher Files

Publisher 2000 #23

Publisher 2003

Created 3-panel brochure; how to edit back 3 pages?
Hi, I created a 3-page brochure and edited the content of the three pages. When I printed it, I got two physical sheets: the front three pages and the back three pages. I need to edit the content of the back three pages. How do bring them up for editing? BTW, when I find a duplex printer to produce the fully edited brochure, I'll be in Publisher Heaven :-) Thanks in advance, Richard Hi, again, Never mind; I found it. I opened a practice session and, happily, it started with a brochure. That example pointed out that it started with two pages. That made me take notice of the littl...

3 Levels in Extended Pricing
Is it possible in Extended Pricing to have 3 levels of discounts. I assume yes because the max level in price trace is 3. I set up my Base Price Book to be all my List Prices. I then set up another price book and set it to be 50% of Base (Dealer Pricing) and then I want another price book to be "10% off of Dealer" I would then assign customers to this special price sheet/book. So doing a price trace I would have: List: $100 Dealer Original $100 Percent off 50% Unit Price $50 Special Original: $50 Percent off 10% Unit Price $45 Under my "Price Sheet Detail Maintenance...

passing arrays to VB via EXCEL4 API #3
Jim - Nothing personal - thanks for the response. I guess I'll have to kee searching for an Excel archeologist. Say... maybe this knowledge o antiquities is a marketable skill! Hmm... Thanks again, - Ro -- cell divisio ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cell division's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1610 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27553 ...

upgrade publisher

Excel Crash when using set command
I have a userform with numerous controls on it. The _Initialize event i fairly extensive, and one section is setting the following array, whic is declared in the form: Dim statusIndicators(8) As MSForms.Image 'Array of status indicators The code in the _Initialize method is as follows: 'Set status indicator image links With frmDataEntry Set statusIndicators(0) = .imgClaimInfo Set statusIndicators(1) = .imgAccidentInfo Set statusIndicators(2) = .imgInjuryInfo Set statusIndicators(3) = .imgCompensability Set statusIndicators(4) = .imgQuality Set statusIndicators(5) = .imgRTW Set statu...

Re: Exporting meeting responses #3
See http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imiap.htm or http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/EM102566161033.aspx Attendees Print is small utility specially designed for Microsoft Outlook users to print the names of the people who have been invited to a meeting and response status - Accepted, Declined, Tentative, None. Obtain information for Meting Request items from any Outlook Appointment folder. You can print directly the names of the people who have been invited to a meeting and response status - Accepted, Declined, Tentative, or None. You can save/export report as RTF, PDF, Word, ...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Random emails tracked in CRM 3.0
Hello- Would anyone know why emails that have not been set to track in CRM would appear against random companies within CRM 3.0. ? This is a new company I've joined, and there was no IT handover, so I'm trying to bodge my way through things. They use Exchange 2003. I have checked the users' settings- they do not have 'track all emails' set. Many thanks L ...

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

resources #3
I've copied few dialogs from one project into another, but I can't see my dialogs in new project when I call DoModal(). Why? Btw, I can edit them in resource view. Miki, You might for example have ActiveXs or the RTF-control on them, and the new project has not initialized the correct libraries. There is a flag you can set for the dialog templates, that the dialog box should be created even if the controls fail. Try this option, and then you might see the dialog without the troublesome controls. Johan Rosengren Abstract Mekanik AB "Miki Peric" <blah@ccc.com> ...

Summing and Counting based on 3 criteria
I am trying to sum and count based on 3 criteria from another tab with no luck. Example I want the sum of the criteria in column P in sheet2 if column B="Phoenix", column E="1", and column j="807" and return that to a cell in sheet1. Same scenerio with the counting. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks Todd Hi try =SUMPRODUCT(--('sheet2'$B$1:$B$100="Phoenix"),--('sheet2'$E$1:$E$100=1) ,--('sheet2'$J$1:$j$100=807),'sheet2'$P$1:$P$100) if your numeric values are stored as real numeric values. -- Regards Fra...

CRM 3.0 and SQLEXPRESS
We are trying to install the CRM Outlook client for Laptops. These Machines are used for software development and have SQLEXPRESS2005 on them. I can't get the client install to work at all, they either bomb trying to install the 200 MSDE or they bomb trying to apply SP4.... What does it take to get the client to install and use the existing 2005 database engine? Update: Not a single machine with VS2005 installed on it (with sqlexpress auto installed) can install the CRM 3.0 client. "H.J. Martin" <nota@realemail.com> wrote in message news:edRaka5TGHA.6084@TK2M...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...