Publisher-Calendar-re-occuring events

How do I have an event carry over to a new calendar
without copy and paste?

Copy and Paste, or use a database and Merge the information.

Using Exchange Server 2003 EE as a Calendar Server
Dear Professionals, First of all, I'm not professional in Exchange server . I want to deploy a calendar server to manage events, meeting requests, individual calendars of employees and so on. I decided to install Exchange server 2003 EE for that. Now, I have two questions: 1)- How to achieve this task (main steps). 2)- Is it possible to use this feature without creating mailboxes for users but just create mail addresses (in the future, I may plan to switch corporate mail server to exchange instead of Linux)? Thanks and Regards, Tamer Shaalan. the only calendar you can have withou...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

Publisher 2000 #23

Cash Flow Calendar
Can someone explain what the black balance represents on the Cash Flow calendar? I was assuming this should be the daily cash balance. Mine is so far off of the real number, I am a little confused... thanks! -- Doug ...

Calendar sharing #4
Hello, There is a user in our ORG that has multiple calendars set up on her profile. She has set permissions to each calendar accordingly, yet when another user tries to open a calendar of her, they can only get the Default Outlook caleadar. Any iseas on why the others are not an option? TIA! In Outlook 2003 and earlier versions, to provide access to a shared = folder that isn't one of the folders listed on the File | Open | Other = User's Folder dialog, the mailbox owner needs to grant "folder visible" = permission to the root of the mailbox and any other parent fold...

Abuse compaint to Kevin Middleton and his upstream provider (Re: A computer)
This (my) message was simultaneously posted to microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (as a reply to the original spammy post made by "banu222") and e-mailed to the following people as a complaint of abuse of their usenet server and internet-connectivity service: registrant-firstname: Kevin registrant-lastname: Middleton registrant-street1: 35 Grosvenor Avenue registrant-pcode: HA2 7AS registrant-city: Harrow registrant-ccode: GB registrant-phone: +44.2084270972 registrant-em...

Confused Form_Activate event
I want to be able to detect when forms are activated and deactivated. So I used the Form_Activate and Form_Deactivate events. To test it worked as expected I placed a Debug.print line in each of the event procedures of the forms I was experimenting with. The behaviour I observed seems bizzare to me. When clicking on the form - Nothing. When clicking away from the form - the deactivate event for the form AND the deactivate event for the SAME form both fired. So when I expected the activate form to fire, nothing happened. When I expected the deactivate event to fire, both the deactivate and th...

Publisher 2003

upgrade publisher

Outlook 2007 calendar
I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? thanks, Phil Phil;111477 Wrote: > I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them > from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Sure, if you made such a backup. > Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? Outlook never deletes past events unless you've specifically configured it to do so by ena...

A problem occurs in ADO connection
When I run the code"m_pRecordset->PutCollect("Name",_variant_t("John"));", an error appears:"Current recordset doesn't support updating. This may be the limit of the program, or the limit of lock type selected." I connect the database in the following code: ::CoInitialize(NULL); m_pConnection.CreateInstance(__uuidof(Connection)); m_pConnection->Open("Data Source=MyDataSource;UID=;PWD=;","","",adModeUnknown); m_pRecordset.CreateInstance(__uuidof(Recordset)); m_pRecordset->Open("SELECT * FROM MyTable", ...

Re: Exporting meeting responses #3
See http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imiap.htm or http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/EM102566161033.aspx Attendees Print is small utility specially designed for Microsoft Outlook users to print the names of the people who have been invited to a meeting and response status - Accepted, Declined, Tentative, None. Obtain information for Meting Request items from any Outlook Appointment folder. You can print directly the names of the people who have been invited to a meeting and response status - Accepted, Declined, Tentative, or None. You can save/export report as RTF, PDF, Word, ...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...

convert Publisher document to Word
I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them to a Word document so I and type a different name on each tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it only saves the text, not the formatting. Help! Hi Paula (pkrantz@thediscoveryalliance.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them || to a Word document so I and type a different name on each || tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried || saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it...

How do I get upgarde for publisher 98 to 2000 ?
I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do then . aknz2004 wrote: >I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in > office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now > microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do > then . ======================================= If you want Publisher 2000, you'll have to purchase a copy of the program. You cannot upgrade Pub98 to Pub2000...they are two separate programs. -- John Inzer return e-mail...

Publisher 2000 Publish error
Hi, I'm working with someone using Publisher 2000 who has added an FTP site and over a dial up connection tries to publish. He proceeds and then gets an error as transfer seems to be attempted: "Publisher could not save the file to the web. Please check URL or network address." He is saving as a web page and then trying to upload with appropriate credentials. I've asked that anti-virus (McAfee) and win XP firewall be off as well as a web accelerator but the error persists. I've Googled the error and have found scant information. Any help is appreciated. Try the fo...